Beach House Vacation Ch. 05

Story Info
Conclusion to the beach house vacation.
2k words
4.61
12k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers

Michelle and I were in the outside shower when my sister Lori banged on the door telling us to hurry up. Michelle and I looked at each other in frustration.

Michelle called out saying she would be out in a minute and silently mouthed to me sorry. I stood there with a raging hard on. I was just dying to finish. I reached down and began to stroke myself because I knew, as she reached for the shampoo, she was not going to upset my sister and that if I wanted a release then I was going to have to finish up myself.

She looked at me with angry eyes as I began to stroke myself, watching the shampoo and water run over her tanned body, down her breasts, over her stomach, down her legs and puddle at her feet. "Don't you dare! You save that for later and I promise it will be worth it."

I growled in frustration and released my painfully hard cock. Michelle was quick about washing up and when she was done she quickly left the shower.

It didn't take me that long to get clean but by the time I got out of the shower the girls were gone. They had left a note saying that they were going into town for dinner and shopping.

With nothing to do and left on my own, I went out on the deck with my book and did some reading. It was after 9:30 when the girls came back. They had bags in their hands and were giggling. It was good to see both of them having a good time, especially my sister.

I asked how their time was and what they did. Lori giggled more. As did Michelle. They told me that after dinner they did some shopping around town and picked up a few articles of clothing and asked if I would like to see them.

I'm a guy, clothes don't thrill me. But I did not want to ruin their good time that they have been having this evening so I agreed that they could show me. They turned happily on their heels and headed to the bedroom. I was anticipating them just taking stuff out of bags and showing me but I guess I am getting a fashion show.

Out first was my sister Lori wearing a modest flowered sundress. She did a little spin on her toes showing off all sides. It was flattering to her. I told her it looked lovely. It did.

Then out came Michelle also showing off the sundress she had purchased. This one was more of a solid color. She did a model strut out into the living room and then turned and model strut back to the bedroom. It was also a lovely dress.

Lori told me to wait because there was more and followed Michelle back to their bedroom. Michelle was next out showing off a short skirt and tight fitting top that exposed her midriff. I could tell that under her top there was no bra. And when Michelle turned and spun for me I could not see any panties. Needless to say, I found that very arousing.

Michelle stood off to the side and out came my sister. She was wearing shorts and a top. Again I told both ladies that they did a great job with their choice in clothing. They returned to their room to change and once again came out to show off for me. First Lori showing off her new bathing suit. This one was more daring than she normally wears and I am pretty sure that her best friend persuaded her strongly to purchase the bathing suit. It showed off more skin that she usually went around exposing and my mom or dad would not approve of this bathing suit at all. And I think that Lori knew that too as she said to me 'don't tell mom or dad." I assured her that I wouldn't. Now, it was now time for Michelle to come out.

She came strutting out in a bathing suit that was jaw dropping. Barely there. Lori giggled when she saw my reaction and told me that Michelle picked that out with me in mind. I guess Lori is accepting of the idea of Michelle and I now.

The bottom of the bathing suit rode up high over the hips with the material barely covering her pubic area. The top was just a string with hardly any material covering her nipples. It was amazing. Arousing.

Michelle came out to the middle of the room and did her turn and with her back towards me leaned down and pretended to wipe something off the top of her feet but the bottom of her suit tightly rode up between her magnificent ass cheeks. Nothing was left to the imagination.

Michelle strutted back to the bedroom. Lori remained and told me that Michelle has one last outfit to show me. That she got it with me in mind.

My sister, before returning to her room, informed me,"She likes you a lot, you know. Like a lot a lot!"

Michelle then comes out wearing sheer, see through bra and panties. I could see her nipples through the fabric, her beautiful bare pussy, everything was on display in this outfit. She walked up to me, leaning forward, placing her hands on my knees, and in a low sexy voice asked, "Do you like?"

I was speechless. All I could do was nod my head. She looked down at the tent in my shorts and smiled.

She stood upright and turned towards the bedroom and swished and swayed her ass as she walked back to the bedroom she shared with my sister. She looked over her shoulder seductively with a smile before closing the door behind her.

I heard giggles coming from their room after that. I sat there trying to calm down. I could not believe the show I just got.

It didn't seem like the girls were coming back out anytime soon so I retired for the night and climbed into bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly considering the excitement of the day. in the early morning hours I was awoken to movement on my bed.

It was Michelle, climbing in and pulling the covers down, running her hand across my chest. She slid down and removed my boxer briefs down my legs. My soft cock exposed. But not for long. She took my soft cock in her mouth and felt it rise, lengthen and expand in her mouth. When I was good and hard she stopped sucking me and came up the bed so we were face to face again. Her hand continued to slowly stroke me.

"I've always wanted to do that," she said.

"You've never given a guy a blowjob?"

"Of course, silly. I never took a guy into my mouth when they were soft and feel them get hard in my mouth. Guys are usually already hard by the time that happens. I can't wait to try that again with you."

In the darkness I smiled. Her hand continued to slowly stroke me.

"Now just stay there. It is time to repay you for this afternoon. I promised that I would make it up to you." And with that she kissed down my neck, sliding lower, kissing down my stomach, lowering herself between my opened legs. She kissed the inner thigh of each leg before running her tongue over my balls, up along the shaft and under the head. I felt her tongue swirl over the tip of my dick. She blew against it lightly.

She took me in her mouth. Just the head. And ran her tongue over it. Slowly, she took more of me in her mouth. It was almost torture. Her hand fondled and massaged my nuts as she took more and more of me in her mouth. She would raise and lower, raise and lower more.

It was amazing. She was amazing. She continued to give me the most incredible head. Alternating between sucking and stroking and licking and it wasn't long before I was ready to erupt. After today in the shower and the fashion show this evening I could not hold back long.

I warned Michelle that I was getting close. That made her intensify her actions. I was almost there. I was almost there. I raised my hips up, my body tensed, I gripped the sheet as I erupted. I could feel my toes curl.

Michelle took most of it in her mouth before lifting her head off and stroking me as I completed my orgasm. I could feel my cum on my abdomen and down my shaft. She released me looking for something to clean up with. My cock still oozing out what was left. I was breathless.

Michelle said that she would make it up to me and she was right.

She got up and left the room. Presumably to clean up. She returned and climbed back into bed with me. We laid there quietly together before she spoke.

"You know, I've never let anyone do that before," she said.

"Do what?" I asked quizzically.

"You know, in my mouth. You were my first"

I propped myself up on my side and looked down at her. I leaned in and kissed her.

"Thank you. I feel special."

"You are special. To me," she said softly.

I kissed her again. More tenderly. Lovingly.

We broke our kiss and I lifted myself over her and lowered myself between her legs. I kissed her along her neck. Softly I ground myself against her. My shaft sliding against the lips of her pussy before sinking my length into her.

I don't think either of us were surprised at how quickly I had recovered but instead we were very grateful. I rested my forehead against hers as our bodies moved in unison. Slow, tender, loving movements. Her leg wrapping behind my back. Her nails tracing down my back.

Slowly moving together faster. With more purpose. I look down into her eyes as she looks up into mine. I could see her wanting. Her needing. Her desire. Her loving.

I reach behind her head and cradle it. Holding it as I lean in to kiss her again. I can feel myself close. I feel that she is too.

Faster we move. Long, slow strokes turn into more rapid and urgent ones

She holds my arms. Squeezing. Adjusting her hips for that better angle. Her breathing is more ragged and moans more primal. Her chest rising and falling. Faster. Together.

She tenses. Squeezes. Eyes slam shut as she arches her back and cums.

She cums and her body spasms. I made her cum.

I shortly follow with my own orgasm cumming inside her. My own body is arching as I cum. After my orgasm subsides I lean down and kiss her. Both of us speechless, both of us spent, both of us still together.

Eventually, after catching my breath and slipping from inside her I lower myself on the bed next to her. I take her hand in mine, kissing her fingers and staring at her in the soft light of the darkened room.

"Tom? You know your parents are supposed to be coming back the day after tomorrow. What are we going to tell them?"

"About what?"

"About us," she responded.

"Is there an us?"

She responded to the question with a question. "Would you like there to be an us?"

Nodding my head as I answer, "I would like that."

"Me too," Michelle happily replied.

"We will worry about my parents later. For now, let's enjoy the few remaining days we have left at the beach."

We laid there quietly for some time, cuddling together, until Michelle said she needed to get back to her own bed before my sister woke up.

She slipped out of my room leaving me to my thoughts. This was not how I thought my week would turn out.

Angel497
Angel497
256 Followers