Beach House Weekend with My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,567 Followers

I guessed we were going to have sex on the couch, but I waited for some sort of instruction on exactly how. My sister started kissing me along my neck. Soft, gentle kisses. After five kisses, she stopped, reached out, found my head, and pulled it to her neck. I started kissing her neck like she had kissed mine - soft, gentle kisses. She was sitting with her back against the back of the couch, and I was twisted to face her side. My sister touched me and then felt around until she found my hand. She brought my hand down until it was touching hair over skin - crotch hair. This sister had a well-trimmed bush. She guided my fingers to inside her pussy lips. I continued kissing her neck and the side of her face as I ran my finger up and down her pussy. She was a little wet. I was surprised at how easy it was in the darkness to find my way around her pussy. I quickly found her clit and her vagina. I pictured that she had her legs spread wide to give me maximum access. I was up on my knees now.

For the next few minutes, I kissed my sister along her shoulder while I rubbed my fingers around her pussy. I could hear her breathing, but she didn't moan or give me any other verbal clue as to whether she was enjoying what I was doing to her. I racked my brains for some way to identify which sister this was, but the skin and contour of her neck, face, and shoulder told me nothing, just like rubbing her pussy was telling me nothing. Did the sister last night have a well-trimmed bush like this sister? I couldn't remember. So much had happened in a very short period of time, and I didn't have any visual memories.

My sister put her hand on mine and gently guided it up to her clit. She then moved my finger in a circle around her clit. I took it that that was what she wanted me to do. She pulled her hand away from mine. To my surprise, a few seconds later she wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled my face forward. She kissed me, firmly and passionately while I made the circles she wanted. She broke off the kiss. I could hear her breathing close to me and pictured her sprawled against the back of the couch with her legs wide apart. I continued making the circles. It was a little frustrating to not get any feedback. Was she enjoying my touches? Should I change slightly what I was doing?

I suddenly heard, "Uh...Uh...Uh." I guessed it was my sister coming while trying to make no sound. A few seconds later, she gripped my wrist strongly and moved it away from her.

I relaxed and leaned against the couch's back with my side. Based on the other nights, I assumed that this sister would give me head once she gathered herself, but in a way that was different from the other nights so I wouldn't be able to tell if it was the same person or not.

I heard my sister move. She reached out and touched my chest with her hand. She put her other hand on me and twisted me so my back was pressed against the back of the couch. I felt my sister climb over me. She slid her hand down my chest to my cock. She gripped my cock firmly. After a few moments, the head of my cock brushed some part of my sister's body. A few seconds later, the head of my cock was entering something tight and slick. My sister was slipping my cock into her pussy! She put her hands on both of my shoulders and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. It felt great being inside her. I had no idea what my sister intended. Did she want to fuck? Was she going to now hop off my cock and give me a blowjob? Which sister was this?

I moved my hands to my sister's sides and then slid them up to her tits. I got a brief feel of them before she grabbed my hands and lowered them to her ass. How had those tits felt compared to the tits I had felt two nights earlier? Pretty much the same. Two wonderful breasts which felt great in my hands.

Once my hands were gripping my sister's ass, she put her hands on my shoulders again while pressing her feet into my legs. She started raising herself. I cupped her ass and helped her rise, not helping too much. Again, I wasn't sure if she wanted to fuck or was going to slide off me. Then she started to lower herself, impaling herself on my cock. Damn! She felt great. When she reached the bottom, she began raising herself again. This time, I gave her more help. She began slowly bouncing up and down on my cock in a steady rhythm. I think she was going slow to make as little noise as possible. Mom was sleeping in the master bedroom maybe twenty feet away from us. I did what I could to be silent.

Fucking my sister was amazing. My heart was pounding in my chest, some of which was because of the dangerousness of our fuck. I knew this was wrong, but I was so damn horny that I didn't care. I had spent the day checking out my sexy sisters in their bikinis. Smearing suntan lotion over their bodies while they moaned at my touch while my other sisters watched. At the concert, feeling their asses and having them grind their butts on my cock. I wanted to fuck, my sister wanted to fuck, and fuck was what we happily did. With the total darkness, my senses were all focused on the pleasure my cock was experiencing as it slid in and out of my sister's hot slickness. This was the best fuck of my life.

And then I felt it. I was about to come. Should I warn my sister? If I asked my sister about coming inside her, would she say anything because that would identify her?

It was too late. I was coming inside her, pumping spurt after spurt into her. She stopped moving and rested on my lap as I filled her with cum. She leaned back a bit but kept both hands on my shoulders.

When I was done coming, I felt my sister climb off me. I heard some sounds and then felt the towel being yanked out from underneath me. I thought about lunging for the towel to use it to wipe my crotch, but I couldn't tell where it was. Fortunately, moments later my sister tossed me the towel. I stood up and used it while I listened to the sounds of her dressing. She turned on the flashlight, took the towel from me, and walked toward the stairs. I think she had some of the towel pressed against her crotch. As she climbed the stairs, I looked for some clue as to which sister I had just fucked, but I didn't see any.

* * * *

I came into the kitchen after my morning shower to find no one waiting for me. I looked out over the beach and saw my family there. Tracie noticed me and waved to me. I waved back and then went about making breakfast.

As I was finishing buttering my bagel, Mom came into the kitchen. "Good morning, slowpoke."

"Good morning, Mom."

We sat down at the dining table. She asked, "Did you sleep well last night?"

Alarm bells rang in my head. Had she heard me fucking one of my sisters? I tried to calm the panic and act normal. "Yeah. The couch is surprisingly comfortable to sleep on."

"Good. I talked to you two days ago about sucking it up and letting your sisters have a fun time. I wanted to tell you that you've been doing a great job of that. Buying the kites was a great idea. By flying the kites and swimming in the ocean, you've stayed close to us, but not so close that you can hear us talking."

A warm feeling flowed over me. Mom was a good mom and frequently praised me when I did good, but this was one of the few times I felt like she noticed something subtle I had done and was praising me for it. "I've enjoyed the kite flying and the swimming."

"Have you had a good time with your sisters?"

Again, alarm bells rang in my head. Was this a leading question or an attempt at polite conversation? I quickly scrambled for what to say. "I've enjoyed talking with them one-on-one. More so than what I expected. I still would have preferred to have stayed home this weekend, but I'm not having a bad time." Hopefully, that would put Mom off the trail if she was on it.

"Good." Mom got up. "I'll let you finish your breakfast. Seems like ideal kite-flying weather, so I suggest bringing your kite when you come out."

* * * *

Once Mom left the kitchen, I got the shakes. Last night had been so dangerous. Totally awesome, but so dangerous. Had Mom been fishing for information? I didn't know. I just didn't know.

I did take out the stunt kite when I left the beach house. I started flying it not too far from the girls. After a while, Tracie came over. "Happy National Vanilla Ice Cream Day!"

"Happy National Vanilla Ice Cream Day to you." Tracie took the strings to the kite. "Are we having vanilla ice cream tonight?"

"I'm having vanilla ice cream tonight. You can have whatever flavor you want when we go to get ice cream."

"Where have you gotten all these national food days?"

Tracie laughed lightly. "Last Christmas at work, we did a white elephant gift exchange, and I ended up with this calendar with a square for each day which showed the food of the day. At first, I was pissed about it. I was the second person to pick a gift, and none of the later pickers wanted to steal from me. But once I started using it, I found it a lot of fun. I've never had penuche fudge before, and it was nice to try it. I've eaten a lot of foods this year that I wouldn't have eaten without that calendar."

Tracie and I chatted happily until she got bored with flying the kite. She then went back to the rest of my family, and Olivia came over.

Olivia was the most intimidating of my sisters. She had an I-don't-make-mistakes attitude. She was the oldest and acted like it. I was coming around to the idea that she had never been intentionally mean to me but hadn't much patience with the immaturity of a much-younger brother.

After Olivia had flown the kite for a while, I finally screwed up my courage to say, "The first morning we were here, Mom told me that you, Meg, and Tracie were hurting. Meg told me about breaking up with Steve, and Tracie told me about her awful job. What are you hurting from?"

Olivia sighed. "My break up with Jeff."

"You lived with him, what, three years?"

"Yeah. I did. Three very happy years."

"Would you please tell me more about you and Jeff?"

Olivia shrugged. "We met at work. I had just started working in HR. He was an on-the-rise manager, five years older than me. His dad is on the board. He's a go-go-go guy. He owns a condo in a beautiful building downtown, and he hates spending time in it. He wants to always be going places and seeing people. We had dated only a few months when he asked me to move in. From the beginning, he wanted me to manage his domestic life. He wanted me to be responsible for cleaning the condo, cooking meals, and washing clothes. I didn't have to actually do those things; he was fine with me spending his money to have those things done. But he didn't want to be responsible for anything outside of work."

"You work in HR. What do you do?"

"Most of the work in HR is grunt work; C-Y-A work. That's all I was doing before I started dating Jeff. HR is primarily responsible for diversity in the corporation, and all managers hate diversity. They want to hire people like themselves, or like an employee they think is great. It's our job to convince them to hire someone unlike anyone they've worked closely with. Managers don't want to take that risk."

"Okay." That sounded very hard to do.

"Being Jeff's domestic partner was great for my career. I'd go to parties with Jeff and meet his fellow managers, then sometime later I'd talk to them at work about adding more diversity to their applicant pool for a position. Because I had a personal relationship with them and they didn't want to make Jeff angry, they gave me an honest listen instead of shutting down like they normally do when HR discusses diversity. Also, shortly after I moved in with Jeff, he proposed to some directors that HR should give a short talk at the next quarterly managers' meeting, and I'd be the perfect person to give such a talk. They agreed, of course HR agreed, and when I gave the talk, all the managers had great praise for me. Partially I think because everyone wanted to get on Jeff's good side. Since then, I've been regularly giving short talks to managers. I love doing that. I'm even traveling to other sites to give my talks. A lot of managers see me as the person to talk to in HR."

"Wow! Sounds wonderful. Did you and Jeff ever talk about getting married?"

"We talked about getting engaged," said Olivia in a somber voice.

"So you and Jeff were happily living together, something happened, and the two of you decided to break up?"

Olivia didn't say anything for a while. Finally, she said, "I broke up with him. Mom, Meg, and Tracie convinced me that Jeff didn't love me, but instead loved what I did for him, and a lot of women could do what I did. They convinced me that, at some point down the line, Jeff would dump me for a younger, more attractive woman."

"How did they do that?"

"It's personal," Olivia said in a tone that made it clear that she wasn't going to discuss it.

"Okay. How did Jeff take you breaking up with him?"

"Not well. Not well at all. He alternated begging me to not leave him and being indignant that I'd dare to leave him. Once I moved out, he called me regularly, asking that I come back. I felt like he felt that he owned me because he had spent so much money on me. Or maybe he considered me an ungrateful employee. Not once did he talk about how I was the perfect person for him and how he wanted to be with me forever. I ended up having to ghost him. He'd come see me in HR to ask me to come back. My manager had to banish him from HR. Then he'd send other managers to tell me that Jeff missed me badly and wanted to get back together with me."

"Holy shit! Dude, take a hint!"

"Again, I ran his life outside of work, allowing him to focus on work. When I left, there was no one to pay the bills, to schedule trips and parties, to make sure the closet was full of clean clothes. My moving out greatly disrupted a life he felt was near perfect." Olivia turned away from me to look at the kite for a while. "It was really, really tempting to move back in. I had such a great life with Jeff. But deep down, I always knew that Jeff was a very selfish person whose love for me was very shallow. It got to the point where I had to decide to commit my life to Jeff, knowing his love for me was all about convenience, or to break up with him. Breaking up with him was the right decision, but it was a very hard, painful one."

We were quiet after that, watching the kite dance this way and that as Olivia pulled its strings. Finally, I said, "Part of me wants to say that I'm sorry to hear about your breakup, but I think the right thing to say is that I'm proud that you made the right decision and have stuck to it, even though it's caused you a lot of pain."

I turned and saw tears running down Olivia's face. "Thanks. Thanks a lot." She wiped the tears away with one hand, causing the kite to move oddly. "It's getting better." Olivia handed the strings to me and moved out of my field of vision. I assumed she had gone back to the rest of my family. Instead, she had slipped behind me. Olivia surprised me by hugging me tightly from behind. "You've really cheered me up this weekend. I hope you never find out how." Then she did walk over to the rest of my family.

Meg came over and started flying the stunt kite. She hadn't flown it long when she said, "Mom is pissed about what we did at the concert. I don't know if she saw us doing anything, but she thinks us wearing the Swedish Bikini Team outfits again was a very poor decision. I promised her we won't wear them again. Tonight, we're going to play it safe."

"Do you think she heard anything last night?"

"I don't think so. I mean, she could be raising a big stink about us wearing the Swedish Bikini Team outfits because she heard something last night, but I think if she had heard something last night, she would be discussing that directly with us girls and not talking about something completely different. Regardless, I think we need to play it cool the rest of the weekend. Tonight, we won't do anything like last night."

"And then we leave tomorrow."

"Right after lunch. When we're cleaning up tomorrow, work with Mom. I don't want Mom wondering what you and one of your sisters are doing alone upstairs."

"Okay." I felt crushed. The fun was over. The fuck last night had been great, and I had hoped for more. But at the same time, I had been visited three times, probably once by each sister. It made sense I'd have no visitor tonight.

"And, of course, before I can tell you that we need to cool it, Olivia gives you a big hug. What was that about?"

"Ask Olivia. I don't fully know. Won't she tell you everything if you ask her?"

A frustrated look came over Meg's face. "Yes, she'll tell me everything if I ask her. But I won't be able to ask her until Mom leaves for some reason, and I want to know now. And I'm curious to hear your side of it."

"You know, you're keeping a whole lot of secrets from me."

"I am. Do you have complaints about that?"

I thought that over briefly and then smiled. "No. This has been a great weekend. I feel much closer to you, Olivia, and Tracie than before the trip started. The secrecy is frustrating, but I can't argue against it." I then gave Meg a quick summary of my conversation with Olivia.

* * * *

The day was very similar to the other days. Mom spent the whole day with my sisters. As the day went on, she laughed more and talked more animatedly. Whatever anger she had from last night appeared to slowly slip away.

We went to a soup-and-salad place for dinner. My sisters and Mom were quite excited about eating there. I took one for the team. After dinner, we went to a go-karting place. We had a great time. Meg was a vicious driver. Tracie was always getting stuck or turned around, but she would just laugh until a worker could come over and got her facing forward again.

After go-karting, we went to a little ice cream place right on the beach. I asked what everyone wanted and wound up ordering five vanilla ice cream cones. I handed them out to my family, and then we formed a small circle by ourselves as we ate. I kept smiling as I watched my family talk and have a good time together.

I asked Tracie, "What is tomorrow's national food day?"

"Don't tell him," said Meg. "Keep it a surprise."

Tracie laughed. "I'm not good at keeping secrets like you, Meg." She turned to me. "No national food day tomorrow. Tuesday is National Hot Fudge Sundae Day."

"Oooh," said Olivia. "We could celebrate that one early. Stop somewhere on the drive and all of us share a hot fudge sundae."

"Sign me up for that!" said Mom. We all chuckled.

I finished my cone first. Mom finished hers a little after me. My sisters were taking their time with theirs.

Mom said, "I'm going to go to the bathroom," and left.

Meg suddenly said, "Mmmmm. This ice cream is so good." She gave it a slow lick while looking sensually at me. "I've had some very pleasurable experiences this weekend."

Olivia added in a sultry voice, "I know I shouldn't finish mine." She took one last lick and handed it to me. "But I still have the desire to lick something nice."

I looked over at Tracie, expecting her to join in. Instead, she said in a normal voice, "It's nice to have someone to give food to when I've had my fill." She handed me her cone.

As I ate Olivia's cone, Meg slowly, sensually licked up the drips on her cone. Once I finished Olivia's cone, Meg handed me hers. "Tomorrow, it's back to normal," she said. "All good things must come to an end."

"But we'll have happy memories," said Olivia meaningfully. Was one of those memories of me fucking her last night?

My dick was hard. I wanted to fuck again. I wanted to fuck one of my sisters. I didn't care which one. All three were attractive. I felt like I had a good relationship now with all three of them. I wanted to fuck one of them, but I didn't know which one. I wanted to enjoy the pleasure of sex with a young, attractive woman; I wanted to give the gift of sexual pleasure to one of my sisters; but I didn't want there to be awkwardness between us after tomorrow when life goes back to normal.

8letters
8letters
6,567 Followers
1...45678...10