Beach House Weekend with My Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This surprised me. "Was she serious?"

"I don't think so. I think she just wanted to motivate me. She knows how much I want another job. All I've had for a social life for the last two years is talking with her, Mom, or Olivia on the phone. They've carried me through these years."

And I was at college, blissfully unaware of the struggles of my sister. Whenever I had seen Tracie, she hadn't wanted to talk about work. She hadn't complained about it to Dad or me. She had her support team, and Dad and I weren't on it.

Eventually, Tracie handed me back the kite and went back to lie down. Meg came over to fly the kite. When she was done, Olivia tried her hand at flying it, and then Mom took her turn. Each of them enjoyed flying it for a while, but not a long while. When we all had flown it as much as we wanted, I reeled in it and took it into the house. When I came back out, I swam for a while. Meg came out into the water with me. We were both up to our necks in the water, raising up and down using our knees as the waves came in to keep our heads above the water.

"Thanks for buying the kite," Meg told me. "It was a lot of fun."

"No problem." Meg was the sister who I got along with best. I was almost certain she had been one of my two visitors. "Who's got the crossword magazine now?"

We turned and faced our family. Meg was to my right. I brought my hand over and squeezed her ass. She pushed it quickly away. "Don't do that!" she said angrily.

"No one can see us."

"It doesn't matter if anyone can see us. It's not appropriate."

I wrinkled my brow. "Playing footsie was okay. Midnight visits were okay. Having me apply lotion while the three of you compete for whoever can moan the most, but my touching your ass when no one can see is inappropriate?"

Meg said, "Have you heard of the novel Fear of Flying?"

"No."

"It's an old novel. It's considered a feminist classic. When each of us got to an appropriate age, Mom gave it to us to read and then discussed it with us for hours. It has lots of sex in it. It coined the term 'zipless fuck'. Have you heard of that?"

I racked my brain. "Doesn't ring a bell."

"A zipless fuck is a fuck for the pure pleasure of fucking. It's between two strangers, and there's no emotional involvement, commitment, or ulterior motives. That type of fuck has tremendous appeal to women. We're always told to not sleep around, to think of our reputations, and not to get into risky sexual situations. I've never had a one-night stand, and neither have Olivia or Tracie. We're not good girls, but we're not sluts. We're in the gray area where all young women find themselves nowadays. Another reason a zipless fuck appeals so much to women is that it's always the woman who has the responsibility for managing the relationship. A fuck with no strings attached means great sex without that weight."

The more Meg talked, the more confused I got. "What does that have to do with my squeezing your ass?"

"I'll get to that."

"I'm not understanding. What would a zipless fuck be like?"

"One of my favorite fantasies is that I'm at a big party with some friends in a huge mansion. I see this really good-looking guy across the room. We make eye contact, but we don't go to each other." Her voice got all soft. "Then there's a hide-and-seek game. I go into a room upstairs and find a hiding place. The good-looking guy comes into the room and goes to my hiding place. He's surprised to see me there. He joins me. He kisses me." Her eyes got glassy. "We begin kissing madly. We begin making out. We can hear people searching, but they're still a ways away. We strip off our clothes. We have marvelous, fulfilling sex and then get dressed just in time for the search party to enter the room." From the way she told it, this was a fantasy that obviously seriously turned her on. "We go our separate ways after we're found, and we never see each other again. That's a zipless fuck. Does that give you a clearer picture of what one is?"

"Yes."

"Zipless fucks have two main problems. The first is why should the guy do anything for the girl's pleasure when he's never going to see her again? At the end of Fear of Flying, the main female character has sex with a stranger on a train, and it's a sexual assault that revolts her. The other problem is that if the sex is great, why would you let the guy get away? Why not arrange to have sex again, to get to know him a little better, and maybe start down the relationship road to see where it goes?"

"Okay. What does a zipless fuck have to with my squeezing your ass?"

"Everything that has happened up until you squeezed my ass has been anonymous. You know it was one of your sisters who did it, but not which one. There's been no commitment, no emotional involvement, and no start down the relationship road. You're still our little brother that we exclude from most of our conversations. It's the closest thing I can imagine to an actual zipless fuck."

I was stunned. Suddenly, her whole discussion of zipless fucks made sense.

Meg continued. "If I let you squeeze my ass, you know and I know. It changes our relationship. It's no longer a brother-sister relationship. It's a sexual, somewhat romantic relationship. I don't want to have that kind of relationship with you."

I nodded. "You're emotionally exhausted. You're not ready for any kind of a relationship."

"Exactly! And Olivia and Tracie don't want a sexual, somewhat romantic relationship with you either. But they're open to having some fun with no commitment and no emotional involvement."

That made sense mostly. "My putting lotion on your bodies?"

"Innocent as can be," said Meg with a big smile. "Though Mom probably wouldn't approve. Again, fun with no commitment or emotional involvement."

I thought that over some more. "Am I getting another visit tonight?"

Meg gave me a coy look. "Maybe. It depends on if anyone wants to visit you. What makes having fun with you so good is that it's totally our choice." Meg smiled broadly. "If you do get another, don't do anything to get her to reveal her identity. The anonymity is vital for keeping it a zipless fuck." She leaned in conspiratorially. "And do whatever she wants. Make it as good as possible for her. Fulfill her zipless fuck fantasy."

"Okay. I will. And thanks for clarifying things for me."

"I've talked to you long enough. Don't want Mom to suspect anything." With that, Meg swam back toward the beach.

* * * *

This story was written by 8letters and published on Literotica

I stayed out in the ocean for a while longer, and when no one else joined me, I swam back in. I went into the house and got the other kite. It was a regular kite. What was special was that the reel for the string was motorized. With the strong breeze from the ocean, I had no problem getting the kite up. I then pressed a button on the reel, and it quickly fed more string to the kite. It didn't take long to get it quite high up there. Flying this kind of kite would get old fast in most situations, but I found it enjoyable because it was something to do with my family that gave me a reason to not be in their conversations.

When the sun was getting low, I reeled the kite back in as the women went in to take their showers. For dinner, we went to a Greek restaurant. After dinner, we stopped somewhere and got penuche fudge. Mom and my sisters each had a small bite, leaving me with three times more fudge than what the four of them ate combined. Meg plugged the address for the evening into my phone. It was almost an hour's drive away. When we got there, it was another club. However, this was more like a small concert than a bar with live music. The main band had a couple of hits twenty years ago, and they had an opening act. We found a table way in the back. To really watch the band, I would have to go stand on the cement floor in front of the stage. As I wasn't interested in the opening act, I was content to watch them from our table. The table was small, so I stood close to the table and slowly sipped my beer. They were loud enough that I couldn't hear Mom and my sisters talking, but I could hear them occasionally laughing. I felt good.

When the main band took the stage, I heard my sisters stand up. I looked over and saw that Mom had a frown on her face. "We'll watch the band for only a while," said Meg loudly to be heard over the music.

I walked with my sisters away from my table. To my surprise, they didn't head straight toward the area in front of the stage. Meg said to me, "We're going to put on our Swedish Bikini Singing Team outfits for a while just for fun. Mom doesn't approve of us doing it."

My sisters went into the women's bathroom and a minute later came out wearing their string bikinis, blond wigs, and high heels. One of my sisters took my arm and guided us to the side of the crowd away from Mom's table. We stood next to a big, well-padded pillar and were on the back fringe of the crowd. The crowd was almost all people in their thirties and forties. My sisters drew several looks from guys in the crowd. I stood in front of my sisters and tried to look mean. Eventually, all the lookers turned their heads back to the band they had paid money to see. I noticed to my right a couple of guys headed toward us. I don't know what my sisters did, but they suddenly stopped and went back the way they came.

Once the crowd was back to watching the band, I relaxed and paid attention to them. I didn't recognize the song the band was playing, but it was okay to listen to. The lead singer made the performance interesting by moving around quite a bit as he sang. When the lead guitarist started his solo, I felt someone take my hand. I looked to my right to see one of my sisters. She guided my hand to her ass as she stepped forward so my arm was perpendicular to my body. She pushed her ass back gently into my hand. I took the hint and started squeezing her ass. It was much like what I had done to Meg earlier, except I had no idea which sister this was. My other two sisters were positioned to block anyone from seeing what I was doing. I rubbed my hand on the smooth contours of my sister's ass and squeezed again. It was an awesome ass, full and round with the right amount of firmness. Was this Meg's ass? I had only got the briefest of feels earlier, so I had no idea. I gave my sister's ass a few more squeezes, the song ended and my sister grabbed my arm and moved it away from her. She stepped back behind me as another sister put her hand on my shoulder to keep me from turning. I looked around in front of us to see if anyone had noticed me groping my sister. The crowd was cheering the band. As the lead singer was introducing the next song, my sisters got a few looks, but they were quick ones. No one kept looking at them for long.

The next song started, and a sister moved into the space to my right. With the poor lighting and their outfits, I couldn't tell which. During the chorus of the song, the sister next to me grabbed my hand and placed it on her ass. Again, I got to grope and squeeze her ass while the other sisters blocked others from seeing. When the song ended, she pushed my hand away. As my sisters shuffled positions, I looked to see if anyone was paying us much attention. Again, it was only glances.

As the band played the next song, for a third time I got to feel one of my sisters' asses for half of the song. Again, I had no idea which sister this was. As they were wearing the same bikini bottoms, their butts felt pretty much the same. The biggest difference was the height, but they could change that by swapping shoes with different heights of heels. It was probably all three sisters, but it could have been one sister three times.

During the next song, my sisters talked quietly amongst themselves. Was I going to get another round of butt squeezes? I had no idea. I remembered Meg saying that what made it fun for my sisters was that what they did was totally their choice. I waited, accepting that whatever fun I had would be whatever my sisters choose to do.

At the start of the next song, one of my sisters moved in front of me. She put her hand against the padded pillar to our left, just like I was doing. My other two sisters positioned themselves to our right. I looked around. We got a few brief looks, but the crowd was here to see the band and not us, so we were ignored. In the middle of the song, my sister in front of me suddenly moved back until her butt was pressing against my crotch. My cock was already standing straight up in my shorts. She maneuvered her butt so that my cock was in her butt crack. She then slowly rubbed her ass back and forth across my cock. When the song ended, my sister moved away from me.

While the crowd clapped and cheered, my sisters moved behind me. As the next song began, my sisters assumed the same positions they had in the prior song. I had no idea which sister was in front of me. Halfway through the song, she too stepped back until her butt was pressed against my crotch. This time, my sister raised and lowered herself, sliding her butt up and down my cock. Jesus, this felt so hot, so evil. To be grinding in the middle of a crowd like this. Once again when the song ended, my sister stepped away from me.

As my third sister started backing up during the next song, she put my hand on her hip. Then she started moving her butt up and down while strongly pushing back against me. Using my hand for leveraging, I was able to seriously dry hump her ass. I was panting by the time the song ended. Again, my sisters moved behind me, but this time one grabbed my arm. The three of them guided me away from the stage and back to the women's bathroom. A couple of minutes later, my three sisters stepped out, dressed as they had when we arrived at the club.

We went back to the table. If Mom had frowned when we left, she looked seriously unhappy when we returned. I turned and watched the band while nursing what little was left of my beer. I'd let my sisters deal with Mom.

When the band left the stage, my sisters and Mom stood up. "We're going to join the crowd for the encores," said Meg. We moved back to where we had watched the band before. No funny business this time as we watched the band perform their two hit songs.

As we walked to the car, all of my sisters said something along the lines of, "That was fun."

Mom said grumpily, "That wasn't on the list of possible things we'd do this weekend."

"It was a surprise," said Meg. "I don't want the weekend to be too predictable."

Had the concert always been in Meg's plans? Or had she decided to do it after I squeezed her ass in the ocean so I could squeeze her ass as I had tried earlier? It hadn't been okay for me to squeeze her ass when I knew it was her ass, but had it been perfectly fine for me to squeeze the asses of my sisters when I didn't know whose ass I was squeezing?

* * * *

After the goodnights, I stripped to my underwear and sat on the big couch. I quickly grew restless, however. Eventually, I stood up and started pacing in front of the couch. Was I going to have a visitor tonight? I had no idea. I kept coming back to Meg saying, "It depends on if anyone wants to visit you". I felt like after the groping at the concert, someone would want to visit me for sex. But what if the third sister didn't want to have sex with her brother? I could definitely see that. Go along with her sisters for some naughtiness but not willing to have incestuous sex.

I reviewed what I had learned today. I learned Meg loves the idea of a zipless fuck. That would clearly give her a motive to have slipped down the first or second night. Except, I haven't fucked anyone, and there's no reason to believe she's into zipless blowjobs. I learned Tracie has had no social life for two years, and probably hasn't had sex in that time. That'd give her a clear motive for slipping down to have sex with me. Except on the first night, I did very little to satisfy a sex-starved woman, and my visitor had apparently been totally fine with that. I did have a sixty-nine with the visitor of the second night, but, if it was Tracie, wouldn't she have wanted to fuck?

Maybe the motive doesn't matter? Maybe the three sisters discussed that I'm unhappy, decided something needed to be done, they came up with the idea of someone giving me a blowjob, and the one who is best at giving head was volunteered for the job? Or maybe I had one sister that got very turned on by performing at karaoke and my unhappiness gave her an excuse for some quick, anonymous sex? Or maybe one of my sisters likes to have sex after she gets sloshed, and I had the only cock she could get to?

There were small details that might help me figure things out if I knew them. When did Meg find out I was unhappy? When did Mom? Why was Mom told that I was unhappy when someone decided to cheer me up?

Why did one of my sisters have sex with me last night? I was already in a much better mood by that evening. Was it that once Sister A had sex with me, Sister B wanted to do it too? That seemed...weak. And it's not like playing footsie drives women wild.

Would someone visit me tonight? I continued to be uncertain. Yes, today had been far more sexual than the earlier part of the trip, but I definitely didn't need cheering up. 'They did it, so I'm going to do it' didn't justify having sex with someone, period; far more so with a sibling.

Or was it the same sister nights one and two, and possibly tonight?

Another possibility is that my sisters would skip tonight and visit me tomorrow night, the final night of our weekend. End the weekend on a high note.

I felt like it had been forever since all the lights were turned off, but I wasn't the least bit sleepy. It was very frustrating to have no control over what happened. But at the same time, nothing would have ever happened if I had had any control over it. Meg had a strong negative reaction when I grabbed her ass in the ocean. I was sure that if I had suggested on the first night that she give me a blowjob, she would have had the same strong negative reaction.

I thought about Meg saying that our fun was something with no commitment and no emotional involvement. Yes, there was no commitment, but I felt emotional involvement. My feelings toward my sisters had changed radically over this weekend. Before the trip, they were annoying people I was happier avoiding. Now, I was very interested in them. This morning when Meg told me about her fights and eventual breakup with Steve, I felt strong emotional pain for her. I had felt awful for Tracie when she told me about how her job was consuming her life. I wanted to know why Olivia was feeling down right now. And I wanted to see all three of them get past their problems to find happiness.

Wasn't it good that I now cared a lot more about my sisters? That I got along with them a lot better? I felt the answer was a resounding "Yes". But I thought about how seriously unhappy Mom looked when we returned from our making out during the concert. We were playing a dangerous game. I hoped it didn't blow up in our faces.

My heart leapt when I saw a light at the top of the stairs. I sat down on the couch and waited for my sister. Should I take off my underwear? I decided against it. I'd start as I always started and let this sister decide when I'd take my underwear off.

I followed her down the stairs closely. She too was wearing the Girls' Retreat nightshirt and carrying a towel. She did point her flashlight at my face when she reached the landing, just like my prior two visitors. She made her way to the couch, grabbed my hand, and had me stand up. She threw the towel on the couch and turned off the flashlight. I heard her set the flashlight on the table and take off her clothes. A few seconds later, I felt her hand touching me. She quickly moved her hands to my underwear. She pulled them down and off me, felt around until she found my hand, and then sat down on the couch, pulling me to sit to her right.

1...34567...10