All Comments on 'Beach Hut Days'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago

That was fun. Always been envious of beach hut owners. Before Covid we used to drive 70 miles to coast regularly during the winter to walk the deserted beaches and enjoy the sea air. And there would always be someone sitting in or outside their brightly painted beach hut with a thermos in hand and an eye on the world passing by.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

This is a very good story. But the best part of the story are some of the author's comments. Just little asides packed away in the telling of the story, but worth their weight in gold. A very fun read.

THANKS

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 3 years ago

I truly enjoyed this writing.

sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

What a lovely story, I really enjoyed it, very authentic and relatable. I love passing beach huts when at the coast, and sometimes imagine folks enjoying some private time inside, with the doors shut. We don’t have one but own a motorhome instead, which is perfect for us and we both enjoy having sex in it around the coast of Britain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice, gentle story

Loved it!

You're lucky that people over 55 can move into the residential homes. In my city most of the newer retirement homes have a minimum age limit of 70, which is ridiculous when the average retirement age is 65. They won't even consider allowing my mother (nearly 90) and I (mid 60s) to share because I'm too young! Just as well that she's sprightly enough to not need care of any sort, and is quite happy staying in our current home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet

This is a sweet story where age is somewhat irrelevant. People can connect on many levels, regardless of age differences, if they don't allow social customs to interfere. Things worked out for them both here, so they could enjoy some sweet time together. Loneliness sucks, and not in a good way.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Loved it

Being well into my ninth decade I really appreciated this story. I'm still quite fit and able to get around - working part time as a handyman. I'm not sure about the "bouncing up and down" most evenings, but it's worth thinking about. Being a widower (almost 6 years now) my female interactions are limited and living alone has almost no redeeming features. I can understand Maureen's interest in Arthur although the 25+ year age difference is going to an end-of-life loneliness that will be difficult to avoid. She had better start working on some social activities. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fiftyfive.

two people being elderly together. No double d's no 8 inch cock just a nice believeable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very British

Greatly enjoyed your story. You are as old as you feel. One can dream, (with fond memories). Friendship is the main thing. Anything after that is a bonus.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 3 years ago

As an 80+ year old widower this gives m hope - I should be so lucky!! Lovely story, thoroughly enjoyed it

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just another wonderful down to earth love story from a gifted author. I was sorry to read in your biography that oggbashan is terminally ill. Your stories are well written as well as entertaining and will be missed when you are no are longer writing here on Lit. Well done 5 stars

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Back to read again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...