Beach Hut Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We managed to see one estate agent to arrange for a valuation, cost fifty pounds which I paid. We would go to another two tomorrow.

+++

A month later I owned Grace's bungalow. My apartment and Maureen's house were up for sale. Half the contents of all three properties had been sent to our local auction house, with no reserves. We just had too much.

We had a quiet registry office wedding. Grace was there with one of the nursing home's staff. George acted as Bride's father, giving her away and giving the traditional speech at the large reception in a local hotel.

At the reception we had many of the residents of the retirement block (but not Janet although she was invited); almost all those who passed my beach hut; and Maureen's teacher colleagues.

Ever since I had proposed, Maureen had been driving me in my car to the beach hut, leaving me there while she went to work, and returning in late afternoon to join me.

We didn't want to go away for the honeymoon. We were too busy making Grace's former bungalow into a home, and resting in the beach hut for several times a day.

I needed the rest. As soon as Maureen's plaster cast was removed, she spent every night bouncing up and down on me to prove that even if I was much older, I was her man. I am, and I am enjoying being Maureen's husband with her sitting beside me at our beach hut.

Author's Notes.

1.The Rules stated by Arthur apply in most residential blocks in our town. The minimum age for occupancy is 55 but most people don't move in until they are about 70. Adult guests are allowed for a limited period each year but any young children can only visit during the day. Unfortunately almost every block has one or more resident 'Janets' who complain if anyone under 60 is seen in the block, sometimes even objecting to professional carers. 2.Maureen will be 55 during this story. Arthur is nearly 80 but very fit for his age.