Beach Massage Mistake

Story Info
A mature wife's beach massage leads to something else.
3.3k words
3.88
109.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers

This is a story based on an apparently factual event sent to me by a reader of Literotica, who turns out to be a friend of a friend. He asked me to write the story of his wife's adultery witnessed by him whilst on holiday. I have merely changed the names to protect the innocent or perhaps I should say the not so innocent! I was initially sent some pictures of the wife, but after much negotiating he said I could take my own pictures of the wife on a beach near where they live. The cropped images of his wife are those that I took. She arrived and posed for me, but I have no idea where she or they lived. The photos I took were necessary as he asked that this story appear in the 'illustrated' category. I have no way of knowing whether his story is true, but I have done as he asked and made a story of the events!

----------------------------

I still can't believe what I witnessed. Why did she do it, how could she do it? The she is Wendy, my wife of 20 years and as to what she did, well that was having a massage on a beach in Turkey. What is wrong with that? Ordinarily nothing, since she had occasionally enjoyed massages at home by her qualified physiotherapist, who by the way was a woman. In this instance however, the person doing the massage was a man, possibly unqualified and a muscle bound good looking Turkish man at that!

My wife had been complaining about a sore back all day and having been on the beach all day, a combination of swimming and sunbathing hadn't helped the pain. Just as we were thinking of leaving the beach at around 6pm, he appeared. He stood looking down at my wife who was gingerly moving her naked form upright in order to dress. Yes, we were both naked, since we enjoyed the freedom that swimming and sunbathing naked brings and so often used naturist beaches.

Anyway, the man had stopped and asked if my wife had a bad back. "How can you tell" Wendy asked, which was a bit silly given her awkward posture.

"I can tell by your posture and pain etched in your face" replied the man, "would you like a massage to free it up?" Wendy and I both frowned and the man added, "I am a qualified masseur and have a booth on the beach down there." He waved his arms in the direction of a tented cabana that we had seen earlier in the day.

I was about to say no thanks, when Wendy said, "what do you think Greg, should I spend a few lira and see if it helps?" My mind quickly went into overdrive as I imagined another man getting his hands on my wife. It brought back memories of the many erotic stories I had read on the subject of wives being seduced by strangers on beaches. Without being aware my cock had twitched and started to erect at the thought. Wendy was oblivious, but the man noticed and winked at me. I think he knew I found the idea erotic.

"Well, I guess there is no harm" I said, "it's only money and it might do some good."

"Okay" said Wendy looking at the stranger, "but would do I wear, I can't come like this"?

Whilst I suspect that the man would have been more than happy for this pretty brunette wife to come naked, he obviously realised that could not be. "Put your bikini bottoms on and come down in five minutes. I will use a towel to cover you anyway." "By the way my name is Kurdassi, what is yours?"

"Wendy", my wife replied, "I will see you in a minute."

I sat and watched as my gorgeous 40-year-old wife put on her bikini bottoms over her muscular toned legs and gathered up a few things. "I can see you back at the apartment" she said, "I don't know how long I will be." My mind had again wandered off into the realms of seduced wives and I didn't reply, until I heard my wife saying loudly, "Greg, did you hear, I will see you back at the apartment?"

"Yes of course" I replied, "Have fun and I hope it does some good." I watched her gorgeous sexy body as she moved slowly down the beach dressed only in bikini bottoms as she headed for what she hoped would be some much-needed relief.

If I knew then what kind of relief she would be getting I would have stopped her there and then, but then hindsight is a wonderful thing. In any case if I am truthful, I was really turned on at the thought of another man getting his hands on her body even if it was for a healing massage. I certainly had no intention of leaving her alone though and decided I would have to find a way of watching her 'treatment'.

So I gathered up all our things and headed off to the cabana that Kurdassi had pointed out. Getting a good vantage point was going to be harder than I thought however as the cabana was surrounded by screens on three sides so that no one on the beach side could see in. That just left the side by the sand dunes which I hoped would be less protected and I was right. There was only a low makeshift wall on the landward side and so I was easily able to make my way across a few sand dunes until I got to the one behind the cabana. I was now only some 10m away and could see everything.

My wife was standing talking to Kurdassi and he was pointing to the padded table which had a white towel covering it. As I watched, Wendy got carefully up onto the table and lay face down. Kurdassi looked at her back and legs and then stepped forward and I could hear him saying "I will remove your bikini bottoms so that the oil won't stain them" and so saying undid the tie strings on either side. To my surprise Wendy lifted her hips to allow him to pull the bikini out and he tossed it in the sand. After doing this Kurdassi removed the white cotton robe he was wearing, and this left him adorned in only a pair of loose swim trunks.

So here was my now totally naked wife alone with a strange man who was busy oiling his hands as he gazed at her athletic body. And she does have an athletic body. My wife is five foot six tall and weighs some 130 pounds. She has long shapely toned yet muscular legs a cute bum and full breasts. You certainly wouldn't know she had born two kids! The other thing that amazed me was how relaxed she was since she is normally so conservative and shy and wouldn't dream of being naked with a stranger. I could only assume she was desperate for some pain relief.

Kurdassi moved toward my wife and started to massage her shoulder and back. I must admit he did do a good job and soon I could see Wendy starting to relax as some of the knotted muscles were relieved. He then did the same to her lower back. After some ten minutes I saw him move up and say something to my wife. I later learnt he was asking if she wanted a full body massage!

She apparently said yes as he moved to the base of the table and started on her feet and legs. I know from my limited experience of doing this that she finds a foot massage very arousing. As he worked his way up her legs, I saw his big hands working on her athletic thighs and then he approached her lovely full bum and massaged that.

I thought that would about do it, but I was wrong. He started to work his hands into the gap between her thighs and was clearly trying to find her pussy! After a few tentative explorations I could see Wendy move her thighs apart to allow him better access. Kurdassi wasted no time in accepting the invitation and slipped one hand down and judging by the reaction from my wife hit the target in one. Her body jumped and I heard a moan as he worked his big fingers into her probably by now juicing cunt.

After a few minutes of this treatment, he stepped back and moved to her head. Again, words were spoken that I could not hear. However, it became clear that he had obviously asked her to turn over as this is what she did. To my complete amazement my somewhat prudish wife was now baring all to a stranger. Kurdassi smiled and pouring more oil on his hands stood behind her head and started to massage her shoulder again. Then gradually he moved his hands across her breasts. Slowly, ever so slowly he played and toyed with her nipples until even I could see that they were as hard as bullets.

Satisfied that she was complicit he then moved down and unashamedly started to massage and feel her midriff and then he slipped his hands down and cupped her mound. I have always found this incredibly erotic. When a man cups a woman's mound, he is saying this sex is mine now, I am going to have my way with you. Whilst I was imagining what Wendy must be feeling as this stranger caressed her sex, Kurdassi suddenly dropped his swim shorts. Out sprang a semi erect penis that was substantially bigger than mine. He moved round to my wife's head and after saying something she turned her head to be confronted by this monster of a cock.

If Wendy was shocked, she didn't show it. She smiled and took his cock in her hand and moved her delicate fingers up and down the rapidly erecting turgid shaft. It was not lost on me that she was licking her lips and much to my surprise she then took his cock into her mouth, something she had never done for me saying it was too dirty. I could plainly see the pleasure she was giving this Turkish man. He closed his eyes and enjoyed this pretty white wife sucking and slurping his big turgid cock, a cock that had now grown to a magnificent eight or so inches in length. At the same time my wife was caressing his big low hanging balls. I could only imagine how much spunk they contained! However, he suddenly opened his eyes and pulled my wife's head away. She looked surprised, but then he took her hand and helped her up from the massage table.

I wondered what he was doing, but then when he moved to the back of his 'workplace' I realised. He led Wendy out through a small opening to the tiny strip of beach behind the cabana and pushed her down onto a dirty looking mattress that I hadn't noticed before. As he knelt down next to her, I realised that they were now literally a few meters away from my hiding position but were also completely hidden from anyone on the beach.

As Kurdassi knelt he dropped his hand to my wife's closely cropped mound and judging by the sigh from her he had obviously slipped a finger or two into her hot box. I still couldn't understand why or how she could act this way, my previously faithful wife. My musings were interrupted by Kurdassi saying "You are so wet Wendy, I think it is time for you to enjoy my big Turkish cock". Without hesitation he withdrew his hand and moved to cover my wife. I knew he was mounting her and getting ready to fuck her.

What about contraception though? My wife did not use any form of birth control and left it to me to use condoms. Would Kurdassi use one? My answer came soon enough as he took hold of his big cock and rubbed it up and down my wife's dripping slit. Oh no I thought to myself, he is going to fuck her bare. This thought suddenly caused my cock to throb and become fully erect. I couldn't let him, could I? I should intervene. But surely Wendy should be objecting as well? It was her body after all. She was the one that could end up pregnant if she was fertile. Was she fertile? I did the maths and was startled by the realisation that yes; she was indeed fertile today. Very fertile and mid cycle. My mind was in turmoil, what should I do?

Wendy must have been startled out of trance as well, because when she felt Kurdassi rubbing his cock on her snatch, she put her hand down to stop him. "Protection, you need protection, I am not on the pill."

This however didn't seem to faze the masseur. "I never use condoms to fuck married women. Skin to skin is best and besides, my sperm will feel good in your womb."

"No, we can't, you mustn't, I oh, oh my god so big, so big." These words uttered by my wife accompanied Kurdassi pushing his big cock into her open womanhood. He slowly sawed back and forth until he had buried all eight inches of his magnificent cock to the hilt. I couldn't see them but knew that his big sperm filled balls had to be squashed tight against Wendy's bum.

As he moved back and forth, I could hear my wife mewling and sighing as this stranger's cock pushed into places that my smaller six-inch cock had never reached. Without even noticing my hand had dropped to my cock and I was masturbating in time to their copulation. After a few minutes my wife's legs moved up across the calves of her lover and her hands moved to his back where they clawed at his brown skin.

The sounds of their love making started to fill the air and I was relieved to see that no one else was around to hear the mating couple. Mating, my god I thought they were mating. This strange big cocked Turkish man was fucking this white wife, and neither of them were using anything to prevent pregnancy. Both of their bodies were succumbing to the primal urge to mate! My wife had let this stranger gradually seduce her to the point where her body had become receptive to mating. The fact that the man was not her husband was of no consequence to her body. It had a big cock ploughing her fertile field and even at the age of 40 she was ripe for conception.

This same urge was working against my wife's common sense. The sense that should have made her tell him use a condom, the sense that should have stopped her moving her legs behind his thrusting bum and lock themselves there. And the sense that should have stopped her putting her arms around his back.

Suddenly their love making was reaching the end. In a voice full of lust Kurdassi moaned out, "I'm going to cum now Wendy. I'm going to seed your married womb and give your husband a present to swell your belly."

Instead of using this moment to get her lover to pull out, my wife astounded me by shouting out "Yes seed my married womb Kurdassi, give me your baby, make me a mother again."

That was all the invitation her chosen mate needed. A few rapid really hard thrusts and Kurdassi let out a deep load groan "ahhhhhh, yes here it is." His words were accompanied by the repeated thrusting and flexing of his muscular bum and this I knew was the sign of this man repeatedly filling my wife's unprotected womb with his virile sperm.

"Yes, my lover yes", cooed my wife "I can feel you filling me with your baby, I love you."

I was shocked by her declaring her love for this man. Gradually the thrusting and moaning subsided and the two lovers lay there still wrapped in each other's arms. I knew for his part Kurdassi was making sure his sperm was sealed into my wife's womb giving it the best chance of finding her egg. They must have lain there for a good twenty minutes and all the while I could see my wife stroking his hair and back and the pair kissing each other in such a tender way. In a way that should be reserved for man and wife. But then I guess having just taken part in the oldest ritual known to man, the mating ritual, they were both bound to be enjoying the post coital glow.

Eventually I think Wendy must have realised the time, because she said, "I have to go Kurdassi, my husband will be waiting". Kurdassi slowly withdrew himself from her and knelt up and then helped my wife back to her feet. As I looked, I was surprised that I could see no evidence of his sperm on her thighs, and I guessed it must all be plugged deep in her womb. I didn't have time to dwell on the matter, as moving back to the cabana Wendy gathered her clothes. I knew I needed to beat a retreat back to the apartment, but as I turned, I witnessed the lovers sharing another lingering goodbye kiss. I also heard Kurdassi say "If you are pregnant look after my baby well". With that thought ringing in my head I left.

I waited some half an hour before Wendy returned. I guess she must have been trying to compose herself before facing me. When she eventually arrived, I quizzed her about her massage. "Was it good?" I asked her, "Did it do the trick and help your muscles?"

"Oh yes" she replied, "it helped all my muscles; it was the best massage I have ever had."

I bet it was I thought, "Tell me" I asked her, "Did his strong hands feel good on your body?"

"What, oh yes very good, he had hidden talents."

"Did it make you feel sexually aroused, being massaged nearly naked by a stranger?" I asked.

Wendy took a while to reply and then said, "It felt wonderful Greg, his hands made me feel so sexually alive, he was a very gifted masseur."

"Yes, well let's hope he hasn't left you with a permanent reminder" I mumbled under my breadth.

A month later, however and it was not to be. Wendy came to me after work one day and told me she was pregnant. Well well, I thought, so the stranger did sow his seed well. My wife pregnant again at the age of 40! Could the baby be mine? Not a chance. I made sure to find excuses not to fuck my wife until her period came, or as it turns out didn't come! I don't think she has realised this though and has blamed the pregnancy on a burst condom!

Since there is no question of an abortion for my religious wife, she will have to carry the baby to term and as her belly swells with her lover's child I will have a constant reminder of her infidelity to me. I can't wait to see her face and those of the nurses when she delivers a baby in eight months, a baby that obviously isn't mine!

--------------------------------

So, there you have it, a short cuckold account from a reader, who if his story is to be believed, was actually cuckolded in the worse way by his wife. I must admit I was sceptical by his tale, but he has since sent me photos of a baby that is obviously not of his making. So perhaps his tale is true!

go4itnow
go4itnow
475 Followers