All Comments on 'Beach Massage Mistake'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars for writer. Hot hot hot Story. Thanks for the effort. Buster2U

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 months ago

A cheating wife, who is happy to be impregnated by someone she’s never met before and refuses to admit the baby is not her husbands.

The hubby is not much better in not challenging her and telling her he saw his slut wife being fucked rigid by a philandering beach bum who bragged about filling her belly with a new life.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 months ago

Idiotic.

Maybe writing is just not for you.

redlion75redlion75about 2 months ago

The first thing you should do when you're back home is go straight to your lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice enough story. Women don’t like condoms either ,they bare warm skin inside them and will only use them for protection against pregnancy. She on holiday and is relaxed,just had a nice massage from a hot man .bingo .i like how the husband didn’t have sex with her until he know that she is pregnant.I would quiz her how this has happened.her face will be a picture and work out with her when she got pregnant and did she had any extras with the Turkish massage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bullshit! That slut would have been on the curb with her nasty snatch and skin rat. You expect people to believe a guy is going to leave his wife alone with a stranger in a foreign country, he breeds her and he's like, eh, that's fine. I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A religious wife who has sex with another man. How religious is she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Rubbish!! I normally adore these stories as I used to be a cuck! But this is not true!! Overdone completely!! Vixens do not leave pregnancies to chance! Husbands do not use condoms! Interactions like this do not happen! Puerile nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, after his wife gives birth, her loving husband rents her out to several parties and sex clubs so she can get all the sex she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh the fun they will have as her belly begins to show her baby bump and then grows over the months. Hubby can kiss and caress that belly before he enjoys her.

QuietJohnQuietJohnabout 2 months ago

I wholeheartedly agree

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife Sharon let a younger Turkish man seduce her at a wedding in Birmingham, when they sneaked off to his room and didn’t reappear for over an hour. She was a bit drunk and just lost her senses and, upon her return, I knew what had happened and insisted on taking her to bed I was so turned on.

She was hesitant and teary but let me undress her and as I pulled down her barely there tights and white panties, strings of thick cum connected her pubs and knickers and was dribbling out - no condom- and Sharon wasn’t on the pill. Without speaking I just mounted my 43 year old wife and spurted my first condom free ejaculation in years- it was erotically awesome.

That afternoons sex produced “our” third baby, which unsurprisingly has slightly olive skin.

Sharon confessed and I forgave her - these things do happen in life.

Cnj4funtimesCnj4funtimesabout 2 months ago

Very erotic. Potential pregnancy can make for a very hot risk. Thanks for presenting and just ignore the nay-sayers.

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

The photos do show an epic body. I would be hard pressed to forgo regular access to it, even after such an indiscretion. I have to point out, though, that she ostensibly posed for these photos, so they would have had to be shot within the roughly four-month window before she showed. Allowing time for returning from Turkey, the husband getting a brainwave, contacting his friend, who contacts the author, and the wife is persuaded to pose for a stranger for some reason ... I'm skeptical of the time frame.

goodwabgoodwababout 2 months ago

Also, she eagerly gives the masseur a blow job, which she denies her husband. Don't blowjobs require practice? And she makes her husband wear a condom? And her husband pulls this stunt instead of having a real conversation with her? Possible. But not plausible. It may have been 20 years, but it wasn't a marriage. More likely that it's just a story.

Maxis_PixisMaxis_Pixisabout 1 month ago

I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. Excellent work! I hope we get more stories like this where the wife gets pregnant and the husband happily forgives her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written, but didn't like the irresponsible wife's neglect in becoming pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Funny story with an fkk Beach in Turkie …. Weich is a story by itsself … should be a closed beach club …Not very plausible

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Ok, but it can be true. My friend's wife had been to their village and their his wife was laid by their neighbour

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!