Beach Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking enquiringly at Elise I asked what this meant only to have her say that all Sarina had said was that the buyer was most taken with Marina. The after-show drinks began to break up an hour later and it was then that the buyer whose name was Nanette invited Elise and me to join her and Marina up in her suit. Once more I looked towards Marina only to see that she was obviously aware of what was about to happen: since the beach party my sister had never ceased to amaze me ... she was a new woman.

As soon as the door closed behind us Nannette pushed Marina against the wall as her lips again closed against Marina's while Elise and I simply stood aside watching. It was amazing and incredibly arousing to watch both women kiss as they quickly removed each other's gowns.

Nannette was incredibly beautiful standing close to five feet eleven with short blond hair and small breasts. Although some people would say she was bulimic Elise and I felt she was just naturally slim. Ignoring Elise and me she took Marina's hand leading her to the luxurious king-size bed at the other end of her suite where she lay across Marina her hands massaging her larger breasts. When Elise and I made to join them Nannette firmly told us to keep away so returning to the large white leather lounge we first watched until feeling left out Elise began to run her hand between my legs.

Although Elise and I were quite loud we were amazed at the loud cries of passion between Marina and Elise finally making us stop to sit back and watch the show as Nannette began to eat Marina her long dexterous tongue licking from arse to clit while three fingers were fucking Marina's gaping cunt. The noise from both Marina and Nannette as they rolled across the bed almost in a constant state of orgasm until finally, Nannette stood back to fit a large black strapless dildo before placing a very submissive Marina on her knees. Leaning over Marina Nannette slides her cock into Marina's wet gaping pussy as she grips her hips lifting and plunging in and out of a gasping moaning Marina.

Elise and I continue to watch as both women get closer to their final climax ... Nannette gripping Marina as they both fuck each other in unison until with a cry that must have been heard by reception twelve floors below, they collapsed in orgasm. Watching speechless Elise and me sat waiting to see the outcome only to realize they were both sleeping with Nannette still inside lying behind Marina.

The following morning Elise and I were the first to arise and after showering went downstairs for breakfast which Nannette had informed the staff was to be charged to her account. An hour later we returned to find the two lovers still naked taking coffee that had obviously been brought up. Sitting down opposite them Nannette told Elise that she was able to offer her and Sian an exclusive contract worth hundreds of thousands annually on the proviso that Marina would agree to be her partner when she was in the country ... before she could answer Marina said that she had already agreed to Nannette's wish.

12