Truth or Dare

Story Info
Three girls experimenting with sex in a tent after school.
5.4k words
4.38
40.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Although not stated explicitly, all characters are over 18 years old.

Tonight was the night. Every weekend, my friends Abby and Kat would get together at Abby's house, which is just three houses down from mine, across the bridge. They would set up a tent in their backyard and I could hear them laughing the whole night through. I was pretty new to this school, and while I wouldn't consider myself to be best friends with Abby and Kat, but we had been in a group together, and we gave a presentation together. It wasn't particularly good, but we used a funny Pirate theme, which made us all laugh uncontrollably through the whole presentation, so I guess we were pretty friendly.

One day between classes I worked up the courage to ask if I could stop by on one of their camping trips. To sweeten the pot, every night for the past month or so, I had been sneaking a shot of whiskey from my dad's stash into a little plastic bottle I kept hidden in my room. The bottle was now pretty close to full, and I told them I could bring it by. This would be my first experience with alcohol, and I could tell from their reactions that it will be their first, as well.

After school, we all got off the bus at our stop. I waved goodbye to Abby and Kat, who took off laughing hand-in-hand to Abby's house to go set up their tent. I went home, and enjoyed a quiet night of anxiety with my parents. I ate a few bites of dinner, told them goodnight and went to lie in my bed with my eyes open while I waited for them to go to sleep. My heart thumped powerfully in my chest as I thought about what we would do together, in the tent.

I was pretty young, but I already knew I liked girls more than I liked boys. I was still trying to convince myself that it was just a phase, that I was just confused, that eventually I would think about boys in my nightly fantasies. But lately, the only people I'd been thinking about were Abby and Kat. They would take turns in my dreams, and I would envision little scenarios that would end with me "accidentally" touching Abby's small, tight chest, or walking in to see Kat's pale slender body naked in the locker room after gym class.

As I lay in bed, I reached a hand down my panties to feel myself. My lips parted with ease at the touch of my fingers, already wet and slick from the thought of being in that small tent with them tonight. We'll be dressed in our pajamas, our legs touching, sweat beading down our necks from the heat of three bodies in a tent built for two.

I allowed myself to relish in this fantasy for a moment - I still had maybe an hour before I could sneak out. I lost myself in these sexy fantasies, and plunged a finger inside me. I had to stifle a gasp with my other hand. Shivers shook my entire body immediately, and I felt like I was going to explode if I kept going. Biting my lip, I decided to get out of bed to sneak a glance out my door to check if my parents had gone to bed. The hallway was dark, and I watched the crack around my parents door until I could see they turned out their light. I closed my door and looked at the clock until 15 agonizing minutes had passed, then I grabbed my wrinkled plastic bottle of whiskey, put it in my bag and quietly slipped out of the house.

I nearly ran down the 200 or so yards of road between my house and Abby's. As I approached the tent, I could hear them laughing and giggling about something, but their voices cut off as they sensed me approaching. I stopped just outside the tent door, my little bag quavering in my hand, too scared to take another step. For a moment, I considered turning around, just pretending like I never came. I could explain it to them later, I had a stomach-ache, or my parents found out and told me I couldn't go. Something. But just then, I heard the tent's zipper open, and Abby stuck her head out the tent flap.

"Sarah? Is that you?" She whispered into the night. I stepped into the light being cast into the grass from the open flap of the tent.

"Hey!" I croaked, then cleared my throat. "Hi, Abby! Permission to come aboard?" I uttered in an awkward pirate accent, an inside joke from that stupid presentation we made for class a few weeks back.

"Granted!" she laughed, returning my pirate accent. She opened the flap a little wider for me. I could tell that they had been laughing pretty hard at something earlier, Kat's cheeks were still red and a smile lingered on her lips.

"Hi Kat!" I said as I stepped into the cramped tent.

"Hi Sarah," she said, nervously eyeing the bag I brought with me. The bottle inside crinkled lightly as I set it down on the ground.

"So!" Said Abby, as I settled in the corner of the tent, my neck hunched to avoid scraping my head on the sloped sides of the tent.

"So..." I replied, glancing around the tent. The ground was scattered with blankets and fluffy pillows. They had bags of sugary snacks and sodas in a small cooler, and a couple of board games with them.

I looked up, and Abby and Kat were both looking at me expectantly.

"Oh, um, thank you for letting me come!" I said, shakily.

"Sure!" replied Abby, "you're, y'know, one of the mateys!" again donning a terrible pirate voice. I laughed a little, appreciating being in on the joke. Kat didn't smile, but her eyes kept sweeping back to the bag I brought with me.

"I, um, brought something!" I said, picking up the bag. The heavy little plastic bottle crinkled softly beneath the fabric as I pulled it out. Abby smiled, but Kat looked a little sick.

"I mean, we don't have to," I said, picking up on Kat's apparent reluctance. But Abby grabbed the bottle from my hands.

"Great!" Abby said, "I think I have cups around here somewhere."

"I don't know," Kat said as Abby rummaged through the pillows looking for cups. "Aren't we kind of young for this?"

"What are you talking about?" Abby asked, pulling out a red cup and putting it on the ground in front of her. "Maya and Emily got drunk at that party at Ryan's house, and that was almost last year. We're way behind!"

"I guess..." said Kat, unsteadily.

"Look," I said, "I'm fine, I don't want to do it if you're uncomfortable. I mean, it's totally fine, we can just hang out."

"Are you guys chickening out?" Abby said, holding a second cup in her hand. "Okay, come one. We're going to try it someday, right? Well, we're all friends here, isn't it better to have your first time with your best friends?"

My heart skipped a beat. I always thought of myself as more of an acquaintance. To be included as not only friends, but in the inner circle as best friends? I could have cried.

I cleared my throat to steady myself. "We can take it slow. Right? Just teeny tiny sips."

"Right," said Abby, slamming down a third cup in triumph.

Kat took a shaky breath. "Okay," she said, "but only if we take it, like, super duper slow."

"Baby sips." Said Abby, as she poured the entire bottle, distributing it evenly between the three cups. She screwed the top back on and gave it to me, then handed me a small white cup. She passed the second cup to Kat, then held her cup for a moment, looking at it.

"So," she said, eyeing the amber liquid rippling in her cup.

"So," I replied. My mouth was dry, but Kat looked like she was going to be sick already.

"How should we do this?" said Abby, looking around. She looked at Kat, who only looked back at her with a terrified expression, then she looked at me.

"Um," I said, clearing my throat. "Well, uh, I was thinking maybe we could do a drinking game."

"Yeah!" Said Abby, brightening up. "We could play cards, and if we lose we have to take a sip? Let's play Egyptian Ratscrew!"

Kat's eyes lit up at the mention of the game. "That's my favorite!" She said

"I know," said Abby. "I get the feeling Sarah and I are about to get really drunk."

They had to teach me the rules, but before long, we all had our fair share of sips of the whiskey. I nearly spat mine out on my first sip, but I just held it in my mouth until I could convince myself to swallow. It wasn't long before we were all giggling and laughing at stupid jokes, loosening up the stiffness of earlier in the night.

Kat eventually got on a winning streak, and I decided it was time to put my plan into action.

"Hey, how about truth or dare?" I said after taking my third straight sip. "We can play it like, we dare you to do something, or truth you to do something -" I stopped and shook my head, "I mean, ask you to tell a truth. And then, you either do it, or if you really don't want to, you can take a sip."

Abby looked at Kat, who smiled back at her and shrugged. "Yeah, okay," said Abby. "You go first."

"Okay, um, I guess I'll go clockwise," I said, turning to Abby. "Abby: Truth or Dare."

"Um, Truth," Abby replied.

I knew I wanted to spin this game into a sexual direction, but I didn't want to rush it. I knew I would need to ease into that kind of thing. So I set the stage with my first question.

"Do you like anyone at school? Like, LIKE like them?"

Abby blushed, thought for a moment, then took a sip from the whiskey, We all laughed.'

"What?" I said through my laughter, "That was like, the easiest question!"

"Next!" Abby said, shaking her head to clear the alcohol taste from her mouth. "Kat! Truth or Dare!"

"Truth." Said Kat, smiling.

"Do YOU like anyone at school?"

"Oh, come on, Abby, you know I have a thing for Ryan!"

"Oh yeah," said Abby, descending into a fit of laughter.

"Okay, okay," said Kat, settling down. "Sarah: Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said, looking deep into Kat's eyes, trying to put on my bravest face.

"Okay, I dare you to..." she thought for a moment, "run outside in your underwear!"

Abby and Kat laughed, obviously expecting me to take the drink. But this played perfectly into how I wanted the evening to go. Once the laughter died down some, I locked eyes with Kat.

"Okay," I said, trying to keep the quaver out of my voice.

"No, it's okay," said Abby, "you can take the drink."

"I'm doing it. Hold this," I said, passing Kat my drink. Her mouth hung open in shock.

I stood up and unzipped the tent. I was immediately hit with a blast of cold night air. I had grown accustomed to the warmth inside the tent, and didn't realize how cold it had become outside. I stepped barefoot into the grass, which was a little damp under my feet. I glanced over at Abby's house, but all the lights were out. I looked in the tent flap and saw Abby and Kat's shocked expressions. I smiled, and pulled my shirt over my head, then unbuttoned my tight jean shorts, unzipped them, then slipped them down my legs. I stepped out of them, and threw my clothes in the tent hole. With one last glance back at the house, I ran around in the damp grass for a moment, slightly flailing my arms for comedic effect. I could hear muffled giggling from inside the tent, and knew my job was complete. I returned to the tent, wiped my feet as best as I could before settling back down breathlessly in my spot. I put my shirt back on, but decided to leave my shorts off. Given how the night was going, I thought it might be easier that way.

"Abby," I panted as I pulled my shirt back over my head, "Truth or dare."

Abby gaped for a moment, before eventually saying "truth." again

"Okay. Have you ever had an orgasm?" I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

Abby and Kat broke down again in nervous laughter. Her face was as red as an apple. "Um, yes. I think so."

"You think so?" I replied, egging her on. "What happened?"

"Ah ah!" Abby said, waving a finger, "no follow up questions in Truth or Dare! Kat! Truth or Dare!"

It went around the circle rather innocently until it came back to me. I got tired of turn order, so I decided to switch it up on my next turn.

"Kat!" I said, and Kat nearly jumped. "Truth or dare?"

"Huh? Oh, um, Truth." She replied nervously.

"Have you ever fantasized about kissing Abby?" I replied.

Kat flushed immediately, and Abby gaped at me. Abby slowly turned to look at Kat, who spluttered for a minute, before eventually taking a sip from her Whiskey.

"What?" said Abby, "You sipped?"

"I don't want to answer!" Said Kat.

"That means you have!" Abby said.

"No!" spluttered Kat, "I just, I didn't want to answer!"

"If it was no, you would have just said 'no'!" Abby replied, her eyes wide. "You've thought about kissing me?" Abby said, a smile forming on her lips.

"I don't!" Kat said, her face as red as an apple. "I mean, I haven't!"

"I can't believe it!" Abby said. "You want to kiss me!"

Seeing my opportunity, I interrupted them "Abby: Truth or Dare."

"What?" Abby said, turning away from Kat. "Oh. Um. Dare?"

Perfect.

"Abby," I said, shifting myself to face her directly. "I dare you to kiss Kat."

They both turned the brightest shade of red I have ever seen. Abby looked at me for a long moment, before turning to look at Kat, then glancing down to consider her drink, then back at Kat.

"Well..." began Abby.

"I don't want to," said Kat, who's breathing had become more rapid and shallow.

"Oh come on, it's just a dare!" Abby said, "I don't have much booze left. What if I need to use it?"

Kat looked at her own cup, which was dwindling as well. "I mean," she said, "it is just a game, right?"

"Yeah," Abby said, "It's just a game. It's not real or anything."

"Yeah, it's not real," Kat said, and passed her tongue over her lips.

"Okay," Abby said, with one more glance at me. "Here we go."

Abby and Kat inched their faces closer together. Abby puckered her lips, and Kat, seeing this, followed suit. Their lips barely touched before they pulled apart.

"Hey now, come on," I chastised them, "that wasn't a kiss. Okay, it has to last at least five seconds."

Abby was about to resist, but Kat was already preparing to kiss again, so Abby gave in. They pressed their lips together, and I counted at least to 10 before they slowly, reluctantly, came apart. Abby opened her eyes, but Kat's remained closed for a moment before opening and looking deep into Abby's eyes.

I knew at this point that I was in control of the game.

"Kat," I said, "I dare you to take off your shirt."

Her eyes were transfixed on Abby's. WIthout speaking, she brought her hands to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. She wore a simple white bra, which was slightly too big for her breasts. There was a slight gap between the top of the bra and her breasts.

"Abby, I dare you to take off your bottoms." I said, slowly reaching my hand between my legs. My panties were already damp in anticipation as I slowly began rubbing my fingers back and forth.

Abby had been sitting on her knees, and she lifted up her butt so that she could slip her blue pajama bottoms around the small curve of her tight butt. She slowly revealed the black panties underneath as she slid her pajamas down her thighs. She lifted her knees, one by one, and slipped the band of her pajamas around them, before tugging them off of her feet, and sitting back down on her bare heels.

"Kat, I dare you to take off Abby's shirt."

I could see Kat's chest heaving as her breathing intensified. Each breath made her breasts fill the cup of her bra, then emptied them when she exhaled. Kat lifted herself towards Abby, but Abby hesitated.

"I'm not wearing a bra," Abby said, flushing. Kat looked at me.

"I dare you," I repeated, "to take off Abby's shirt."

Kat looked back at Abby, who nervously returned her gaze, wordlessly. Kat took this as permission, and sat up to bring her hands to the hem of Abby's shirt. She slowly lifted the shirt up Abby's tight tummy, revealing her ribs as it traveled up her flank. I could clearly see goosebumps forming on her skin in spite of the heat inside the tent. I could feel sweat beading and running down my neck and back as my hand quickened it's pace between my legs. Abby's shirt finally reached the bottom of her breasts, catching slightly on her erect nipples before becoming free and revealing her chest. The freckles on her face were matched by the freckles on her shoulder, and the occasional brown dot speckled her skin all the way down her chest and belly. Her breasts were barely noticeable humps on her chest, accented by perky pink nipples. Upon seeing them, I sighed audibly, and slipped a finger around the side of my panties, massaging up and down between my soaking lips.

"Abby," I said, becoming a little breathless, "Take off Kat's Bra."

Abby hesitated, "I don't know how."

But Kat saved her the trouble by reaching around her back and unhooking her own bra, letting it fall down her shoulders, revealing her pale breasts. Kat's breasts were perfectly formed, though were so pale I could see the blue veins tracing delightful tracks around her light pink nipples, which were barely any darker than the skin around them.

"Kat," I said, gasping slightly as I slipped a finger deeper inside me.

But that was all I had time to say, as Kat suddenly leaned forward and started deeply kissing Abby. Abby accepted the kiss, and soon reached her hands up to Kat's back, pulling her in. Their breasts lightly touched as they moved against one another, deeply breathing in each other as they kissed. Abby's hands wandered around Kat's body, occasionally pulling her in to kiss her more deeply, wrapping around her slender waist. They eventually came back around to her front, and she slid them up her tummy, brushing past her ribs to cup her soft, supple breasts, gently massaging them as she kissed. Kat's breathing quickened, her cheeks flushed, and she gently moaned with pleasure as Abby's hands caressed her breasts and nipples.

"Take her pants off," I groaned, and slipped a second finger inside me, pushing my panties further to the side with my other hand.

Abby's hands reluctantly left Kat's breasts and found the clasp of Kat's jeans. After a moment's struggle, she managed to undo the button, and pulled the zipper down between her legs. She pulled down on the jeans, and Kat's panties came down with them. Instinctively, Kat reached down to pull them back up, but Abby deliberately grabbed the panties and pulled on them, smiling. Their lips temporarily parted as they giggled at each other, looking into each other's eyes. Abby pulled down on Kat's pants and panties, sliding them down her pale thighs, and down to her knees. Kat pushed up on her feet in the cramped tent, and pulled her pants down her knees, pulling them one by one off of her feet, while trying to keep her lips pressed around Abby's.

I moaned as Kat's light brown bush first made its appearance. The soft, fluffy fur that trailed down below her bellybutton and disappeared between her legs. She was now completely naked except for her white patterned socks. She looked over at me, and it took me a moment to realize she was awaiting instructions.

"Abby, lie down," I ordered. "Kat, kiss her nipples."

Abby went down on her elbows, and adjusted in the fluffy blankets before comfortably lying down. Kat took her position above her, and kissed her way down from Abby's lips, to her chin, to her neck, to her collarbone, down around her nipple. Abby's breasts were even flatter as she lay on the ground, but her tight, small nipples stuck up, and Kat obediently kissed all around them. She kissed above her right nipple, then to either side, her lips brushing against each side, then she kissed below before placing her lips entirely around her nipple and kissing. Abby writhed as she did this, her hands wandering over Kat's body, one hand grasping a breast and the other gently rubbing up and down her naked back.

"Take off her panties," I breathed, "and kiss her down there."

Abby was laying flat on the ground, and Kat moved further down her body, kissing the bottom of her ribs, then down her tummy. She gently kissed her bellybutton, then kissed her way down to the band of her black panties. Slipping her fingers around the elastic band, she started pulling. Abby flexed her tummy as she lifted her butt off the blankets to make it easier for Kat to pull her panties down, revealing the dark brown knot of Abby's pubic hair. Kat pulled her panties down around Abby's knees, then slipped them around her ankles and discarded them into the corner of the tent.

12