Beach Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We meandered down the hill, some leaving the group as they encountered other friends, others joining in. When we neared the lake I saw Dani talking with a small gaggle of guys, one of whom had his hand softly resting on the small of her back, occasionally slipping downward to squeeze a bare cheek. He was quite fine looking -- way to go Dani!

A while later I was working my way back up the hill and I saw Justin, the guy from my class who was with temper-tantrum girl. He was by himself, and he was naked. He was quite nice looking, medium tall, short dark hair, strong shoulders and core but not overly gym-sculpted, pleasant friendly face. He was pretty decent down below as well, with a tidy man-scape. He wasn't huge, but I'm not fixated on huge -- he looked just right. When he saw me, he changed directions and walked right over to me -- cool! "Hey, it's Cait, right?"

"Yeah, hi Justin."

"You remembered!"

"Well, 'angry girl' called you that."

He chuckled, "Oh yeah, right."

"You're still here."

"Yeah, we are."

"We?"

"Yeah, Amy too."

"After that shitstorm of negativity, she took her clothes off?"

"Yeah -- I'm surprised too. After she griped at you, we walked around for awhile, and saw some more naked people. I asked a group of them what they did with their clothes, and they told us about the bins on the porch. I headed there, which I guess told her I was going to take my clothes off whether she did or not, but she came with me anyway. I undressed, and she said something like 'I guess I'll try,' but she couldn't get started. We stepped way over to the side, away from everybody. She took her shirt off and froze. I mean, she was visibly trembling. She said, 'I can't believe I'm doing this.'

"I said, 'You don't have to,' but I think she took that as a challenge -- she went ahead and got her shorts off, and said, 'You know, I've heard of skinny-dipping, and I've heard of nude beaches, but I never imagined my tits, my ass, my pussy out in the open for the world to see.' I thought that meant she was giving up, but she went ahead and took her bra and panties off. It took her a long moment to work up the courage to go over to the bins where anyone else was, but once she was surrounded by naked people and the world didn't end, she relaxed and seemed fine. I think she was as surprised as I was."

She was lucky to be with him -- a lesser guy would have already bailed on her by then. Why can't I ever meet a guy who's that nice looking and that considerate?

I said, "Cool. So, where is she now?"

"We ran into this guy, and she whispered to me she had crushed on him forever. He seemed glad to see her too, and off they went."

He seemed pretty angst-free for someone who had just been dumped, but I asked anyway, "Are you okay?"

He looked surprised. "Oh, yeah, no worries. She and I weren't anything. I guess technically we were here together, but it wasn't a date, we were just both invited and she gave me a ride. After how she's behaved this afternoon, if I ever was interested, I'm not now."

"She's too shy?" I teased.

He grinned, "Yeah, right, that's it." A bevy of girls, naked of course, walked past us. A couple of them were drop-dead gorgeous, and while Justin noticed them, it was very gratifying how he kept his attention on me.

"Life's too short to be around someone like that," he continued. "She got upset so easily, but the worst thing was, she was so obnoxious when she did, y'know?" I nodded. "The only thing is, now I have to find a ride home."

I said, "I'm here in my car with my roommates, you can ride with us."

"For real?" he asked. I nodded. "Great, thanks."

I said, "So, what now?"

He thought for a moment, and said, looking rather coy, "The thing is, there's someone here who doesn't seem to be with anybody, and I'd really like to spend some time with her."

As he said that, he seemed to be trying to hold his view above my horizon and not gawk at my body... but he was losing the battle. His eyes darted down to my boobs, and back to my face. He struggled to keep them there, but they escaped down to my tummy and waist, back to my face, and back to my boobs. They darted down to my little racing stripe, where they lingered for quite a long moment, and up to my face, where he just couldn't seem to make them stay. Down they went to my boobs again -- he seemed to like what he saw there.

My body simmered under the heat of his gaze, and my mind shifted into hyper-drive. 'Hmmm, he's a super-nice guy... he looks darn good... he's available... and (deep breath) 'someone he'd like to spend some time with,' that's me, right?'

As a first step toward confirming that, I said, "I'm going for a beer, want one?"

"Sure," he grinned. I turned and set out toward the food and drink area. He fell in behind me, and I grinned too.

: : : : :

I'll be honest. I believe all that naturist rhetoric about nudity not being sexual, but only up to a point. At the end of the day, I guess I'm not actually a naturist, because for me, being naked can be sexual as hell.

Walking uphill to the food and drink area with Justin was one of those times. I had already been feeling a low-level glow of sensuality being naked around all these people, some I knew and many I didn't. But my body positively sizzled that a guy I already had some interest in was here, was turning out to be available, and was apparently interested in me as well.

He didn't know where the food and beverage area was, so I led the way. I've walked behind enough naked females to know that while walking, the pussy plays an alluring game of hide and seek at the crossroads of butt cheeks and upper thighs. I checked a couple of times, and he was definitely looking where I wanted him to.

We got our beers and walked down toward the lake. I looped my arm around his, and my heart sank when he pulled it away, but then he draped it over my shoulder -- yay! We synchronized our steps to walk smoothly together. The sun was just beginning to set over the lake, and it looked like nature was going to show off -- the light show in the sky was already spectacular.

We silently watched some distant cotton-ball clouds begin to change colors. The surface of the lake was glassy smooth, perfectly mirroring the sky above, only disrupted by a few oval patches of ripples and the dark band of the opposite shore. Some ducks swam by, their wakes making geometric patterns in the water. The scene was so serene that we became isolated in our own tranquil, private world, my arm around his waist, his over my shoulder. We only broke the stillness occasionally to point out some detail to each other. The evening breeze began to pick up, blowing in from the water, and wafted across our bodies, feeling especially wonderful on our usually-covered parts.

I stepped in front of him, cuddling my back into his front. I pulled his arms around me, across my tummy. He caressed the inner curve of my waist down to my hips, then came up across my tummy and cupped the underside of my boobs. From a different guy at a different time, that might have come across as crudely feeling me up, but from Justin, then and there, it felt more like a tender, cozy snuggle, especially when he buried his nose and chin in my hair and I felt his breath on my scalp.

We headed up the hill to get more beers. On the way I saw Dani and a guy, I'm pretty sure it was the same guy from earlier, walking toward the water, next to the woods. I was ready to say hi, introduce Justin, and meet her guy, but I glanced away for a second, and when I looked back, they had disappeared. One moment they were there, then * poof * gone. Vanished. Vaporized. What the...?

I was distracted from wondering where they went when Jessi called my name from a different direction. She was also with a guy. She introduced Matt, and I introduced Justin. Jessi and Matt seemed not to be interested in much other than each other, and they were headed in the opposite direction, so they went their way and we went ours.

We ran into some friends of Justin's, and hung with them for a bit. I had a class with one of the guys, and he did a hilarious parody of the professor's lecturing style.

Once again we set out for fresh beers, but before we got there I saw Matt again, only this time he was with Ally. I began plotting intense ways to torture him that would maximize his suffering -- don't mess with my friends' feelings, dude! When she saw me, she pulled him over to introduce us. He didn't resist, flinch, or even act like he recognized me. I practically stared a hole into him, and I could tell he was definitely the same guy, until she introduced him as Max, not Matt.

After I introduced Justin and the usual 'nice to meet you' back and forth, I asked, "Are you related to Matt?"

He laughed and said, "You might say so."

Ally said, "Who is Matt?"

"Remember I mentioned I have a twin brother?" She nodded. "Cait knows him."

I said, "Identical twins?"

He nodded.

Ally asked me, "You know Matt?"

"I just met him a little while ago. Um, you haven't seen Jessi in the past hour or so, have you?"

"No, is she missing?"

"No, not at all, but, well, never mind, you'll find out."

Ally and Max wandered away, and Justin and I finally reached the food area and got our beers. We had some more of Rob and Laura's spectacular grilling. Justin said, "They have a great touch with veggies," but I noticed he skipped the endive.

"You should try the endive," I said.

"I don't like endive," he replied.

"I thought I didn't like it either, but I'd never had it grilled. Here, try a piece." He looked skeptical, but cut off a tiny slice. His face lit up when he tasted it, and he went to get himself some.

We headed back toward the water to see sunset, but on the way I noticed a trail leading into the woods -- that must be how Dani and her guy disappeared. It was so narrow I hadn't noticed it in the daylight, but as late-afternoon shadows deepened, some solar LED lights were beginning to glow, illuminating a path snaking deep into the trees.

Justin said, "I wonder where this goes."

"I don't know, let's find out."

We followed it into the woods. When we were deep enough we couldn't see the yard any more, the trail split. We chose a fork and continued. It branched again, and the leg we followed ended in a small clearing, with a redwood lounge chair and a thick comforter. The cover was clean and neatly folded, like it was normally stored indoors but they had set it out for the party. The chair was twice as wide as a regular one, perfect for a couple laying side-by-side. We spread the comforter across it and settled onto it.

Lounging comfortably, his arm over my shoulders, we gazed up through the trees at the heart of sunset. The sky cycled through a range of colors from golden amber through bright orange, deep red, then purple. Being this far away from any city lights, a spectacular array of stars emerged in the sky as the colors faded away.

He kissed me. Mmmm, his lips fit mine perfectly, and he had a wonderfully tender touch. We lingered on the kiss, letting it soar, giving it time to build a warm, deep glow, but were interrupted by the unmistakable cries of a girl deep in the throes of orgasm, not very far from us.

He let his lips slip away from mine and said, "There must be several of these nooks. I bet every branch of the trail leads to one." Laura told me later there are over a dozen, each furnished with a redwood chair, except for two of the clearings which are larger and have several chairs.

I'm not usually a 'do it on the first date' girl, but the setting was magic: the starry sky, the breeze whispering through the trees, branches swaying to and fro, rustling leaves, gusts of fresh rural air caressing every square inch of our bodies. And, of course, the intelligent, attentive, attractive naked guy beside me. We turned onto our sides facing each other. He placed his hand on my hip and slid it around behind me, gently squeezing my ass. I answered by placing my hand on his ass and my lips on his. This kiss took on a life of its own; our lips massaged each other, our tongues gently wrestled.

He pulled me in closer, we intertwined our legs, and he cupped my breast and softly squeezed it. His hands personified the prevailing mood: soothing, warm, thrilling. His fingertips became close friends with my nipples. I explored his chest, working downward until I snaked my fingertips through his short curly hairs. He eased his hands across my tummy and outlined my little racing stripe, mapping where I shave and how short I trim what remains.

I lifted my upper knee to allow him easy access to further exploration, and surrounded his cock with my hand, slowly stroking its length, feeling it throb under my touch. He traced the outline of my slit and dipped a finger lightly between the folds, drawing it slowly, electrically upward from the bottom. Somewhere along the way he lowered his face to my chest and sucked my nipple between his lips, and slowly slid his finger across the underside of my clit.

He lifted his mouth off my nipple and whispered, "You need to breathe." I didn't realize I wasn't; I released a lungful of air in a low, guttural moan. He grinned and resumed his mouth and finger magic, a virtuoso playing a beautiful melody on my body. His touch was so light and wonderful I felt like I was going to levitate into the air and float away.

I couldn't wait another second. I rolled onto my back, pulled him on top of me, and guided his cock to my slit. I pulled his hips forward, drawing him into me. Oh my, he filled me so wonderfully, he fit me so well. At first he stroked in and out slowly, but as soon as he found the right angle he sped up to a perfect medium pace. I gripped his ass and could feel his muscles working, this part flexing to push into me, that part tightening to pull out. I rolled my hips to match each of his thrusts, meeting him half-way on each stroke.

The moment felt so freaking good I wanted it to last forever, but it didn't, it couldn't, it never does. That unmistakable glow began to bloom, and although I wanted to push it away, keep the inevitable from bringing this perfect moment to an end, its draw was irresistible. I came and came and came, floating in a sea of sensuality, wave after wave of ecstasy washing over me, dozens of muscles tensing and releasing, thousands of nerves glowing in pleasure. I continued thrusting with him, blissfully floating in a post-organic heaven, until his rhythm faltered, his body stiffened, he raised up on his arms, he pressed his lower abdomen firmly against mine, and his cock pulsed deep inside me. We collapsed into a heap, our extremities woven together. All was right with the world.

: : : : :

It seemed to have been a good night for all of us. When we got to my car, I had text messages from Dani and Ally. Dani said she was going home with the guy I saw her with, whose name turned out to be Austen. She told me later that they also found a nook at the end of a trail -- that is how they 'disappeared.' She also said they used their nook in much the same way Justin and I did.

Ally's text began, "I see what you mean LOL" -- obviously she and Max ran into Jessi and Matt, and now she understood why I asked if she had seen Jessi. She added that they were all going to the guys' apartment, so Justin and I had the ride home to ourselves. We threw our clothes into the back seat.

Justin fiddled with his phone while I navigated the winding gravel drive -- more of a challenge in the dark. By the time I turned onto the road home, he had bluetoothed into my car's sound system and pulled up a mix of tunes which I really liked. It combined vocals and instrumentals, rock and jazz, electric bands and solo acoustic guitar, unified by an almost tempo-less zen-like tranquility that was the perfect soundtrack for the after-midnight hour, the dark state highway, and my post-orgasmic glow.

"Wow," I said, "this is great. What is it, Pandora? Spotify?"

"It's not streaming, it's a playlist l built. I call it my quiet mix."

"Good job. I really like it."

After we had driven nearly an hour, I said, "I guess at some point we should actually put our clothes on." I was amazed how comfortable and 'normal' being naked had become. Apparently he felt it too -- he was in no more of a hurry to actually get dressed than I was.

When we pulled up behind the house the girls and I share, it was after 3 a.m. We still hadn't put any clothes on. A quick look around showed no one around who we would need to shield ourselves from. Justin said what I was already thinking, "I don't see any reason to get dressed now."

"You want to run for it?" I asked.

"You can run, I'm walking."

"Then I'm walking, too."

Our neighborhood consists of houses that were once luxurious single-family homes, but years ago were divided into student apartments. Luxury evolved into practicality; indulgent, large rooms were divided into cozy, functional ones. Ours is a two-story, with a couple of two-bedroom units on the ground floor, and our four-bedroom apartment upstairs. The front entrance is a single door to a brightly-lit foyer with individual entrances to each unit. I wouldn't go in that way naked, it's too bright and too visible from the street.

In the back where we park, however, it was perfect for us. Both of our downstairs neighbors have their own back door at ground level, and we have a set of wooden stairs leading up to our door. At the top of the stairs is what you'd call either a large landing or a small deck. When we moved in it was already 'furnished' with a large cable spool, useful as a rustic table. We have added four outdoor chairs for eating outside when the weather is nice.

Justin and I took our sweet time strolling from the car to the stairs and climbed them with no urgency. None of the back porch lights were on, but a half-moon was high overhead, providing enough light for us to navigate by. I went first, letting him enjoy the sights.

When we got to the top, Justin stopped and looked out. There are only one-story houses between our deck and campus, which is only three blocks away and slightly downhill, giving us an elevated vantage point. The lights there are on all night, providing quite an impressive view of the library and several other university buildings. He stood at the rail and said, "Wow, this is amazing." I sat in one of the chairs, enjoying a different sight -- Justin's naked backside. He turned around and faced me, leaning back against the rail, giving me an even more exciting view. He was in a state between soft and hard, his dick curving downward but standing away from his balls.

I knelt in front of him and his dick jumped to three-quarters hard. I captured his tip in my mouth and began sucking. He grew completely hard as I drew him in, slowly, a quarter inch at a time, sucking intensely. I took in more and more man-flesh until he bumped into my tonsils, then I pulled off, just as slow, still sucking hard the whole way. I let his tip escape my mouth with a loud pop, and surrounded the base with my fist.

I'm not the most experienced cock sucker, and I realize I haven't developed any fancy tricks or advanced skills. Even so, I wanted to impress him. I said, almost whispering, "If I swallow, you won't blab it all over campus, will you?"

When he heard the word 'swallow,' his cock twitched in my hand. He answered, "You mean like Jake did to Emma?"

Last year, a jerk named Jake bragged to anyone who would listen that my friend Emma had not only blown him, but let him cum in her mouth and had swallowed his jizz. That was when I learned what small-minded, mean-spirited cretins some of our classmates were. What Emma did obviously went beyond what their tiny reptile brains could comprehend. They made her life miserable, taunting her with rude gestures and cruel words. It took weeks for the last of them to lose interest in tormenting her.