Beach Party Gone Wrong

Story Info
A woman is exposed and embarrassed at the beach...
5.3k words
8.6k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Brian laughed, sitting back in his beach chair, though it had rendered him rather low to the ground with how much it sagged. His company wasn't known for pushing out all the stops when it came to the parties they threw -- but considering that the food was passable and the company great, he wasn't one to complain. His hair had been tamed earlier that morning before he had taken a dip in the water, but ended up fluffy and a little spiky with salt.

It was of no real matter, however, taking another drink from a beer that his wife, Michelle, had picked up for him from the beach bar. He'd get the next round but, for the moment, Brian was quite happy right where he was, curling his toes into the soft, white sand of the beach and letting it sift between the digits.

Michelle leaned over and nudged him, a smirk pulling at her lips. Her thighs were soft and looked rounder where she sat in her beach hair, the wood creaking a little where it had been used by the rental company that owned them just a little too much. Her short, dark brown hair was not long enough to tie back, though Michelle had taken care not to get it wet so that she could look her best. Going to events, just like the beach party, was just something she did as his wife, even though she didn't always enjoy them.

"Look who's here!"

Oh, but there was something, or someone, that she was very much going to enjoy there that day, though she only vaguely remembered her name. Something masculine, wasn't it? Dan... Danny? No, Danielle, yes, that had to be it. Danielle.

Danielle had recently joined the company and, well, had been a little clueless to begin with. She'd heard story after story from Brian about how clueless she was, committing faux pas after faux pas in the office while she was trying to work out just where she fit in there. Yet her good looks and innocent smile were quickly landing her with more and more attention, even if she would not be trusted with anything higher-level when she was still so new to the company.

At the beach, however, she was nice for Brain to look at, especially as she stripped off her long, loose T-shirt, which still had not done all that much to hide her shapely body. With big breasts, she should have really known that the tiny, red bikini was nowhere near big enough for her breasts, almost looking comically small. Brian chuckled and stared openly at her through his dark sunglasses, hiding his intent, while Michelle brazenly scoffed and shook her head.

"Good god... Looks like she's trying to cover up those balloons with postage stamps!"

Brian barked a sharp laugh, elbowing his wife and hushing her.

"You're going to let her hear you!"

Michelle only grinned.

"Oh, yeah? And what's a bimbo like Danielle going to do about it, huh? God, even her name's annoying... Who's even named that anymore? Hey, Julie... Julie... Have you seen who's here?"

She gossiped too easily -- where was the harm in it, anyway? There was never any harm in talking, not when words couldn't hurt anyone. With her friends, she mocked Danielle, hardly even bothering to keep her voice down.

"She's got to have had surgery to have breasts that big," Julie said with a roll of her eyes. "Kind of sad, really."

"I know, right?" Michelle agreed. "Doesn't she know how to dress herself either? That bikini -- God, even on the bottom -- isn't covering anything!"

The others snickered and Gina chimed in.

"Yeah... Wow, that's a major fashion fail, even for a bimbo. Do you think she even realises we're talking about her?"

Michelle rolled her eyes. She'd never got caught, in a bad way, for gossiping before and she didn't see why things were going to change then.

"What? No... No, she'd just think she's hot stuff and everyone's looking at her. Look, all the guys will just want to grab her legs and brush her tits, they all want a go at her. But no one's going to keep a blonde bimbo like that around, are they?"

The others murmured their agreement, even though it was kind of mean-spirited in how they spoke about Danielle. Yet snap judgements about them had been made too in times gone by and Danielle wasn't at all helping matters.

She felt the eyes on her and greeted her friends at the company, even her manager, completely ignorant to the fact that they were staring at her tits and the sheer amount of skin that she had revealed. Sure, it may not have been an issue at all if she had worn a more modest bikini, though Danielle tried not to poke at it too much. Why, it had fit just fine the year before and she didn't know why it suddenly looked so small on her! Maybe her butt had filled out in the last year? But she didn't look fatter either, still slim and lean, her legs long and eye-catching.

"Hey!" She chirped, greeting the sales director, who grinned widely and drew her into a hug against his bare chest rather than shaking her hand. "So great to see everyone here! And everyone's so friendly!"

He nodded and smiled, though didn't need to make further comment than that. She had found herself as the centre of attention and, well, did not know that all the drinks that she was being passed were heavily alcoholic. Unlike Brian's beer, while the wives rolled their eyes and waved with false smiles at Danielle, they were fruity and sugary enough to hide even the slightest taste of alcohol. And Danielle hadn't yet learned how to pace herself...

Michelle smirked at her husband, raising an eyebrow.

"Let's have some fun, I've got a plan... Oh, girl, you're going to love this!"

She stood, sauntering over to Danielle with her sunglasses propped up on her head and a sickly-sweet smile on her face.

"Hey, girl," she said, her smile too fixed to be real. "Why don't you come down to the water? It's really nice today!"

Danielle laughed and shook her head, holding up her hands.

"Oh, no, I don't think I can today, I'm not wearing the right clothes! No, no... No, I'm fine, thanks!"

Yet her denials were not to be listened to as Brian took charge, scooping her up in his arms with her legs slung over his left arm.

"Aw, come on," he said, grinning as if she was an errant child throwing a fit. "You've got to get in the water!"

"What -- no, no! I don't want to!"

She squealed and kicked her legs, though clinging to Brian didn't do her any favours either, as if she was afraid of being dropped on the sand. Brian only laughed at her protests, something more insidious stirring inside him, and took her waist-deep before tossing her, all arms and legs and flailing limbs.

She splashed down with a gasp, her breasts nearly spilling over the top of her bikini right then and there. It was a miracle that it hung on, barely covering the top of her nipples as she gasped and floundered, her hair plastered to her face.

"Agh!"

Danielle struggled to stand, heating embarrassment sinking into her stomach. Why was she swaying so much? It had to be the water, yes, fighting to brush her sodden hair out of her eyes, even though she didn't look all that put together anymore.

Brian grinned and gestured to some of the other guys who were on board with a little game.

"Come on..." He hissed under his breath, low enough that Danielle would not hear him as she gasped, rather dramatically, for air after her dunking. "First one to untie her bikini gets the next round of beers, okay?"

The game was set, though Danielle didn't know what was happening, not as she held up her hands and laughed, though there was no sincerity in the sound anymore. What the heck was going on? One moment she'd been up on the beach and everyone was laughing and smiling at her and the next she had been dumped in the water with salt prickling at her eyes! Was it some kind of weird initiation on their part?

The drinks, however, were slowly kicking in, slowing her reactions as the world around her blurred subtly, everything feeling slow and thick, her body no longer responding quite as quickly to what she wanted it to do.

A hand grabbed at her and she squealed, whipping around and staggering into the weight of the water bearing back against, swatting away one of the sales team who had touched her backside.

"Hey!"

Danielle blushed heavily, waving them off. They couldn't do that, could they? But then there was another hand on her back, grabbing at the string of her bikini -- and she whipped around just in time to swat him away, panic entering the frantic pounding of her heart.

At least they were all her friends there, she thought, too innocent to even consider that there was something else at play, the alcohol working warmly through her system. Yes, everything was fine. There was no need to worry.

She was sure they wouldn't do anything to hurt her, no, they were all just being a bit silly, that had to be it. And what were all the men trying to get at anyway? Yet Danielle was not quick enough to stop the managing director from snagging her bikini string and yanking it free.

It happened as if in slow-motion, her breasts springing out with an overly dramatic "boing," bouncing dangerously under their own weight, her pink, perky nipples there for everyone to see. As Danielle laughed, rolling her eyes even at her own exposure despite the curl of embarrassment flickering a little higher within her, her breasts hung down lightly under their own weight, settling back against her chest.

"Ugh!" Michelle shouted, cupping her hands to her lips to make sure that Danielle heard her. "Who brought those to the beach?"

Everyone else agreed, making noises of disgust, curling their lips and sneering, though Danielle waved it all off with a chuckle. She would have stumbled if not for the water slowing her down, though she wasn't sure what was going on still.

"Alright, alright," she said, holding up her hands. "Time for me to get out now... Where's my bikini? Oh, shoot..."

She held up an arm, half covering her breasts, but couldn't seem to protect her modesty completely, sweeping her hand back and forth through the water as she hunted for her top. But Brian wasn't about to have that and, with a nod from his wife, he tackled her with a splash, dragging her bodily right into the water.

"Agh! Brian -- Brian, what are you doing?"

Danielle shrieked, but there was still a playful lilt to it, as if she still didn't really recognise that she was out of her depth. Her breasts bounced and gleamed with water, shining in the sunlight, and she giggled, though still turned and checked out an avenue for escape. Every time she tried to get out of the water, however, there was a guy there stopping her, even some guys that she didn't even recognise from work. That was a bit weird...

"Oh, guys," she tutted eventually, crossing her arms over her chest. "You've got to let me out now -- it's a party, after all!"

They relented and, finally, allow her to get back to the shore, staggering onto the sand and laughing even as the women booed. Oh, it was all in good fun! Nobody cared, not really, that her tits were out and no one offered her anything to cover up with, so what did it matter?

Danielle should have seen the problem in that, all the hungry stares on her and the further drinks that she was plied with as the world around her grew softer and softer, her limbs loose and wobbly.

"Oh, no, I'm fine," she protested to someone, a woman that she did not recognise, who had asked her if she was okay. "I've never been drunk before -- and these are so fruity! They're okay, they're fine for me!"

She didn't pick up on the signs of intoxication and it was nice to be the centre of attention, sitting down amongst the guys, though she had retrieved her bikini and tied it back in place. It was a little lopsided, however, but Danielle did not care as the alcohol swirled through her, affecting her mind in a way that she could not have before expected.

How many drinks had she had? Danielle frowned, blinking at the empty glass in her hand. Ugh!

"Why... Whyyyyy," she whined. "Why is my glass empty? Ugh!"

She threw it, causing someone to duck, and staggered upright, though everyone only laughed. She chuckled too and burped, though staggered to the bar for yet another drink. Someone gave it to her without payment, already covered for her, but the alcohol that the men had been plying her with was far too much for someone who had never truly experienced being drunk before.

"Hey -- Brian!"

She giggled and hung off his arm, Brian raising an eyebrow at her.

"Uh, hi, Danielle."

She whined and clung to him, leaning heavily against him and forcing her bikini-clad breasts to squeeze up against his body. She had no care at all that his wife was not far away, no, grinning and swinging off his body as if he was hers and not the husband of someone else.

It all went downhill from there, though it may well have been a blessing that Danielle was too drunk to care.

"You know... Stee...Steve..." She slurred, leaning in on a guy who was definitely not Steve and looked like he wanted to get away from her. "You... You're always nicesthh to me...yesh... You wanna... You smell really good!"

"Uh..." The man blinked, turning away and trying to pass the drunken woman desperately off onto someone else. "Thanks... I think?"

It could barely be called flirting, though it could hardly be called assault either, when she had already had her bikini whipped off (it was a good thing that it had been retrieved). Although Danielle had put it down to the water sweeping it away and leaving her with her bare breasts bouncing out at first, but it had really been a teasing slip of the hand that had loosened it from around her neck too, as well as the back. At least she had got it back, though Danielle wasn't really thinking straight anymore.

She danced through the party, sloppily blowing kisses at married men and taking any drink she was offered, even splattering her drinks down her chest and giggling as she did whatever they wanted of her.

Jiggle her breasts for them? Done!

Sway her booty? Of course!

Take another drink? Duh!

Yet her flirting did not do her any favours as Michelle appeared with a scowl on her face and a roll of her eyes.

"God, girl," she huffed. "You know that's my man, right? You're acting so thirsty out here in front of everyone..."

"Oh, whatever," Danielle shot back, not caring that everyone was staring at her and that she could barely stand up straight. "You think you're soooooo cute 'cause you got a nice guy like Brian, but you don't know...you don't know you're not nice enough for him?"

Michelle sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Never fun when the angry drunk comes out, is it, fellas?"

The guys surrounding them laughed, away from the eyes of anyone at the beach who might have been able to help. Michelle smirked, crossing her arms and rocking back on her heels.

"So... You thought you'd have one too many drinks, missy, and come after my guy? He knows he's taken, I've got nothing to worry about there."

"Mmmmaybe," Danielle giggled, hiccupping, her eyes unfocused. "But you're just a dumpy little woman with a mom bod... All pudgy and squishy... Soft..."

Michelle scoffed.

"Like that's going to bother me, don't you think I know how I look?" Michelle challenged. "Try something better than that, honey, but I doubt you'd know a proper insult if it came up and smacked you in the face!"

"Oh, you think? Well... You wouldn't know what a dick is if it smacked you in the face," Danielle retorted, her words sharper and harsher as alcohol made her tongue loose. "And that's what you're probably best at, being down on your knees, taking a cock..."

Michelle scowled and rolled her eyes, though those watching her would have noticed that she balled up one of her hands into a tight fist. They could only guess just what she wanted to do with it.

"Well, he's my man and you're never going to know anything about that," she said, at least confident in her relationship. "

"Oh, yeah, you're so dump and soft... I don't know why he's even with you," Danielle growled, tipping forward as another wave of drunkenness hit her, her hands balled up into fists. "

"Didn't you mean dumpy?" Michelle said. "You can't even get your words right. You guys shouldn't have got this lightweight so wet!"

But Danielle didn't have any limits when she was drunk and, as it was the first time, she didn't have any inkling at all that she had gone too far. She didn't know how it felt to have drunk too much and be out of control, not even why the ground didn't feel stable under her feet anymore. As she spat out insults, she swayed, her stomach flip-flopping back and forth, turning over too many times.

"What can you say, huh?" Danielle glowered. "You have this short stack figure...and scraggly hair... Brian can do so much better than you."

Michelle scoffed again, but it was wearing on her more and more, as much as she stood her ground. She wouldn't have needed a drink of her own to swing her fists but Danielle really was tapdancing on her last nerve. Letting her breasts spill out as a joke was one thing, but the brat insulting her and coming for her? Oh, no, that wouldn't stand!

"I'll steal him from you and then you'll see," Danielle bragged, unknowingly crossing the line as Michelle's face darkened. "He can do better than you and he will do better. You don't have anything going for you, nothing at all!"

"Shut up, whore!"

Little did Danielle know that she had had hit a nerve: everyone had their trauma. And that trauma was buried deep down, yet still the kind of damage that could be dragged up at a moment's notice.

Still, she held her control, her composure, just enough. Enough to lunge at Danielle with an eye roll and a snarl that pulled at her lips, not beautiful at all. She might have spat out something about what a bitch Danielle was, but, really, they were beyond words at that point.

"Agh!"

Danielle grunted as her hair was grabbed, though Michelle still had the upper hand. As Danielle flailed, managing to shove her off but only barely, Michelle pushed her off balance again, sending her staggering.

"Hey, look, she's really getting going now..."

"Who knew we were getting a show today too?"

"Yikes, they're really going at it?"

The men, clearly seeing a show to be enjoyed, arranged their beach chairs so that they could enjoy, no one really trying to stop anything. They had all, in one way or another, been complicit in getting Danielle drunk and teasing her.

Wasn't it all in good fun?

"Oohhhhh, look at her go!"

"Those breasts are bouncing!"

Well, maybe not for Danielle, even though she was too far gone to do anything at all to help herself. Michelle, not at all intoxicated after only having a single drink, smirked as she grappled with Danielle, half wrestling her in a way that surely got the blood up of the guys watching. Yet it was Danielle's bouncing breasts, still barely contained in that tiny red bikini, that caught Michelle's eye.

And that was where she truly had the advantage, not going for Danielle's hair anymore but the strings of that same bikini. If the guys had freed the spill of her huge breasts out in the water, then she could easily play the same trick on her!

"Come on, Danielle," she taunted her, eyeing up the swaying, drunken woman with a sense of superiority oozing from her. "I thought you wanted a fight? Didn't you call me fat, say I had a mom body? Is that really the best that you've got?"

12