Beach Party Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... You don't know what you're saying!" Danielle spat, red in the face with strained tears in the corners of her eyes, though she was not upset -- just furious. "You think you're soooo great and can do everything. But your guy has his eyes on me. Just how much do you think getting a new haircut will do for you?"

The insult didn't even make sense, but the guys snickered and Danielle shoved down the flicker of concerned annoyance in the pit of her stomach.

"I can afford any haircut I like, darling," she cooed, though the tone of her voice made it exceptionally clear that she was not being friendly at all towards Danielle. "Your tits will go saggy in no time and hang down to your knees!"

Danielle barked a laugh, swaying on the spot, though she still did not realise that she was drunk. Her reaction times were slower too, feeling like she was moving through air like sludge, heavy and weighing her down. She swung at Michelle, a slap that never landed, and Michelle darted in, taking her chance.

"Agh!"

Danielle clutched at her chest, shock flaring on her face in red heat. Her bikini had loosened from Michelle's grab, though Michelle had not quite swiped it off her entirely that time.

"Ohhhhhhh!" The men cheered, hands in the air. "She almost had her!"

"Did you just try to expose me?" Danielle shrieked. "Stupid bitch!"

"Yeah, hon, but I'm not the one who's had my tits hanging out, am I?"

Back with the upper hand, all Michelle had to do was wait for Danielle to lunge in close again, kicking at her shins. While Daniell was off balance, she darted in, tugging her bikini string.

Her breasts bounced free and Danielle screamed, leaping back, clutching at her chest.

"You bitch!"

What the hell was Michelle doing to her? Danielle fumbled, tying her bikini back up again, though her breasts had already been exposed as she fumed. It was not even embarrassment at being exposed, her body on show, but red-hot anger.

She should have been humiliated and it was there -- it was coming. But Danielle did not know just how far she was going to fall, not as she grunted and heaved, her hands balled up into tight fists as she tried to circle Michelle.

"You don't know what you're getting into with me," she bragged, swinging at Michelle and landing a weak blow to her shoulder. "I'm not going to let you do stupid shit... No, not to me..."

She didn't really know what she was saying, not as unease stirred in her stomach again, like a cold weight that begged her to pay attention to it. Embarrassment clawed at her, fighting in public, but she was too drunk to stop herself, not as suddenly Michelle was up close to her again and freeing her breasts. That time, Michelle only yanked down her bikini top to let her tits bounce out as the men cheered and raised their classes.

Danielle turned in horror, spinning around, a sea of laughing, mocking faces greeting her. Her knees quaked, though it could have been put down to the alcohol, wavering on the spot while she teared up and covered her tits back up. Of course, the bikini top was only tied loosely, her fingers fumbling and shaking too much to do a good job of it. One of her nipples was left almost popping out, though Danielle didn't notice, not as she choked down her frustration and staggered at Michelle.

That bitch! She was the reason that everything was going wrong, everything that she had wanted at the party on the beach! And that was what made her fling out one last insult.

"You've probably sucked the cock of every guy here," Danielle finally snarled, completely unaware that her comment was over the line. "Stupid, jumped-up mom-whore!"

Michelle shrieked, her face contorted in fury, even as the guys exploded in laughter, slapping their thighs. The din of sound surrounded her as she lunged, losing control, her hand in a fist as she slammed it, without thinking, into Danielle's gut.

Of course, Danielle could never have known just how she had hit a nerve, oh no. It was too much, so very much too much for her, everything colliding at precisely the wrong moment.

"Agh!"

Danielle doubled over, choking, though the rip of her hair being pulled jerked her to the side, staggering, down on one knee. Pain rolled through her gut from the punch and her face was hot, too hot, tears building in the corners of her eyes. Yet she didn't know that she had gone too far, that it was the drink controlling her as her drunken rage rendered her helpless.

There had been nothing she could ever have done to stop the events there from unfolding, however, no. Not as Michelle grabbed at her bikini top, taking advantage of her incapacitation, staggering and hunched over. The woman was behind her and yet Danielle, finally, realised just how powerless she was to prevent anything from happening.

Her boobs bounced out, the bikini top whipped completely off her as Danielle shrieked, tears leaking from her eyes as she blinked. Even her mascara smeared, no longer pretty and put together, hot embarrassment curling through her midsection.

"Yeah, look at her go! Go Michelle!"

The guys cheered for Michelle, never Danielle, sensing the tide turning in Michelle's direction.

How... How had the day gone so wrong? It was hard to focus on her drunken rage as Michelle got her in a headlock, her arm across her throat and bearing down so that it was hard for Danielle to wriggle out of the wrestling hold. It half choked her but that was not Michelle's intention as she displayed her naked chest to everyone.

"Wooo-hoooo!" The guys cheered, everyone that she had thought was on her side. "Yeah, take the bottoms off too!"

Michelle smirked, ignoring Danielle as she whined and kicked, the woman's body far too slim and slippery in her grasp for her liking. Huffing, she dropped to her knees along with Danielle's dead weight, the woman clawing at her arms, though she pinned her down quickly on her front, closing her hands around the front of Danielle's throat, up under her chin. Danielle would not have known the move, though Michelle knew it would be a hit with the guys, pulling her head up and back so that her chest was on full show as Danielle whined and squirmed and, ineffectively, fought her.

"Unnnfff..."

Danielle groaned, eyes on all the surrounding phones. Something had gone wrong, very wrong, every instant of her humiliation crashing down around her, all as they recorded her. Dimly, she was aware of her bikini being tied around her hands tightly enough that she could not simply tug them free.

"No... No, please..."

Finally, she begged, realising the hopeless humiliation of her situation. Rage could only get her so far and her bare breasts were out and exposed as reality sunk into her. Even when soaking wet with alcohol, mentally, there was only so far that Danielle could be taken, her head hanging, even her hair seeming lank around her face.

And there were her breasts, tugging down lightly into a soft teardrop shape under their own weight, her nipples perky in the light breeze that drew them to tantalising peaks. She had thought it was all a joke, all in good fun, since they had let her had her bikini back before. But it was different that time, with Michelle hoisting her up and parading her around in front of the guys, practically dragging her after her.

"Come on, bare titty slut!"

It was not much of a nickname, though Danielle still staggered and tried to reel back. Michelle of course only grabbed her tits and slapped them; when she resisted, the sharp smack of pain biting into her skin made her squeal.

"Oh, you can deal with more than that..."

Michelle smirked, taking full advantage of the moment, relishing in the power she held in the palm of her hand. It was hers, all hers, hers for the taking... And she would use it to her best advantage as she pinched Danielle's right nipple hard between her thumb and forefinger.

The woman's squeal was music to her ears, even if she could not keep the pinch going as Danielle thrashed. The drunk woman was so pathetic, hanging there as she was hauled about as limp as a rag doll. Maybe she really wasn't good for anything but her body.

Ah, well. At least they could all enjoy her body, out there in the open, sunshine glancing off her bouncing tits. Michelle slapped the left one again, twice in swift succession, making it bounce back and forth.

"No... Please... Stop... Stop... Please..."

Danielle didn't know what else to do, her head hanging, shoulders slumping and rounding. Even then, she tried to make herself look small, insignificant, curling in on herself so that they would leave her alone.

Of course, they did not, not as she was slapped and harassed, even the guys groping her. She tried not to think of it, to tune it out, but the humiliation of having their hands on her would linger for months, if not years.

"Oh, get on then," Michelle scoffed. "If you're going to start whining and whimpering, you're no fun to play with anymore."

Danielle nodded, blinking away tears, her breasts searing with abuse. Even her neck hurt from where she had been held in the headlock, none of which she had expected. Sore all over, she felt more abused than she even did after going to the gym or running the fun marathons that she liked to do. Were people only watching and supporting her in those things because they were laughing at her?

She'd never felt mortification like that before, cold and chilled, freezing the heat from her body. She shivered, even as Michelle shoved her away, her hands still bound, but Danielle was just glad to be able to scurry away, her head down, her body stinging from the slaps, the abuse, and her stomach churning horrifically. Danielle tugged at the bikini tying her hands together and sobbed, trying to conceal herself behind a windbreak that had been set up, others still pointing and laughing, more coming for her.

And she hadn't been able to do anything at all about it.

Her time at work, after everyone had seen her embarrassed and topless, unable to defend herself, well... It was never going to the be the same again.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bar Timid Sarah goes into a dive bar and regrets it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
Sweet Cherry Young woman is deflowered by her boyfriend's bully.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories