All Comments on 'Beach Play'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13almost 8 years ago
Another good story

Loved the slow narration and the setting. The fact that the couple is good looking and happy makes the incident even more hot. I start to get used to your 'vague' endings and I find them equally frustrating and smart. Leaving us to imagine what we want. Please write more on the same topic and maybe add a small factor of jealously. Sometimes your stories are emotion-free... (5*)

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
If they were happy with it...

If they were happy with it...The issue in this story is: what the wife would think she is entitled to behave from then on...Was that an once and only opportunity, or may she think she is free to fuck around from then on? What the husband would think about that? That was the interesting thing to know...and is missing...The other point is the husband think that the only risk to fuck a complete strange bare was to get pregnant!!! I know this is a fantasy, but if that is the case, then in a fantasy a woman only gets pregnant when the writer wants it to happen...So this isn't really a story, but a fuck scene in a beach...2*

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Agree, another good story

It's so good to see authors stepping up to post hot wife stories again. My husband and I are enjoying them a lot. I will resume posting my own soon too but for now am enjoying reading some of other people's experiences or fantasies. This one felt like a true life experience to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

5

Left me wanting more! :)

Good to see Steelring back!

If you don't like it, don't read it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written, but dayam! Not for me. I'm the guy that sits up and suggests the asshole...

....find another spot to jack off in.

He stated there were social norms and forms to be followed. I guess they both guessed wrong.

What, now wifey will start fucking men at parties? No? Why not? She was happy and proud to do a threesome on the beach. I think you missed one little thingy. When a man starts fucking a woman from behind, she also shifts forward and back. Either from the impact of his body on her thighs or from her pushing back into him as he probes her with his cock. Then, also, they both become increasingly excited, ending in an orgasm, either or both, at some point. Your hubby noticed her orgasm, but not their interloper's....no notice of grunting or strong sighing. It would be unusual in those circumstances. And especially, that he would get up and leave without exchanging even minimal courtesies with the couple.

That said, it was an enjoyable read, even if I found the topic disconcerting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

and may I say that the morality police are a bunch of sick shits. 5*

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
An amazing story!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and kind of picturing myself in the husband’s place. And, as I did, I could visualize her sucking my cock and at the same tried to imagine the man playing with her upturned ass. And how still she could be as he stuck his cock into her juicy cunt and how she was not knocked into me as he fucked and fucked her until he put his fertile seed into her, spurt after spurt. I loved the man’s semen dripping down her leg! If I had written the story, she would have ended up pregnant: pregnancy, a monster fetish for me, turning me on to a raging erection every time! Loved the story! More, more, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Wow……what an amazing story! Thanks for sharing! What a turn-on to picture you and your wife. My wife and I have shared and I would love to tell about it. You can email me at florida_beaches@aol.com Great story!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 7 years ago
Very few comments

Well, I read Barbi-can and liked it. Then I read this one, assuming that it would end the same way. Ha, was I wrong. With the small number of comments I guess either the usual LW crowd has skipped this one or their comments and scores have been deleted.

This husband is an idiot. How about a second chapter where he comes home early to find her screwing three strangers bareback on their sofa and she looks up and says "You don't mind, right?" He can sit back and masturbate like the good little cuck he is.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Sunshine

Very nice scene setting. The sun behind, eyes closed seeing red warmth. The wife is very adaptable and intrepid. Great story.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHEN IN ROME!!!!!! BUT DOES ON SAND RELATE

or the scene control the libido. TK U MLJ LV NV

kmreaderkmreaderalmost 5 years ago
Walk Away

This is the second story of yours that I have read where the guy just walks away from his cheating wife. While I definitely see this as a plausible and perhaps appropriate action, I wish the guys would have left some definitive clue tipping them off as to why he is leaving and the fact that he knows they have cheated him and does not accept it. I believe in each case you may have alluded to the thought that the male might consider doing something to tip them off, but in neither story was there any definitive action. I’m also curious as to the woman’s reaction when she realizes she has been discovered, abandoned, and lost her husband without a word from him.

playboymaxim251playboymaxim251over 4 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Very hot read, liked the way you set up the atmosphere!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lookng

Rebecca wasn't the only one searching for the short haired man with the big, thick, cock. Someday he'll turn up, when a storm brings the sea farther up the shore and shifts the sand again. Until then, they'll look in vain.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Uhh What???

Not to be arrogant. But you´re gods gift to women? and males also? Then a stranger comes and gives your wife the orgasm that leaves her looking for him?

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
Hot ! Hot! Hot!

Great build up! Love your description of the blow job his wife was giving him. Some commenters say she was cheating on him, but he was right there with her, on a nude beach with his erection in her mouth. He didn't seem to be too bothered by her exhibiting all of her assets on the beach earlier nor by a stranger fingering her ass and pussy while he's enjoying her mouth. He was as excited and horny as she was. If there was any blame to be had, it was as much his fault as hers that it progressed that far. Obviously they need to talk, which means the author leaves this story hanging for future chapters. Don't forget, no marriages were hurt in this slice of life. It's just a story, hot fiction, designed to entertain. Keep up the good writing. Loved it. Another great story. Thanks for sharing.😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Will there be a part two?

LIDiverLIDiver10 months ago

Sooo fucking hot and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelring@steelring
1154 Followers
Active, professional, travelled, with a mind that can go to interesting places.