Beach Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd arrived to find a vase of flowers outside the apartment. There was also a large package wrapped in strong brown paper and a small envelope attached to the package.

Tricia had a good idea of what was in the package but resisted finding out until she had replaced the water in the vase and poured herself a glass of wine.

She opened the envelope first. It was a note scripted in beautiful and ornate writing.

"Apologies, please forgive me." It was signed Lewis.

The note rather pleased Trisha. It was both unexpected and suitably contrite. Lewis had shown an unexpected side to his personality.

Now Tricia was ready to open the package. She took a breath and carefully removed the wrapping. She had remembered what Lewis wanted as a fee.

The drawing was breathtaking. Even Tricia, who was hardy shy about her appearance, was stunned. Trisha sat and stared at the drawing, all the time seeing more and more of the skill that Lewis had lavished on her drawing.

***********************************

"Fucking hell Trisha!" Ruth's exclamation just drew a broad smile from her friend.

The drawing was now hanging in the living room. In pride of place as Trisha judged its positioning.

"He drew you and still found the time to shag you?" Ruth sounded incredulous.

"Twice, we did it twice." Trisha corrected her friend but didn't mention how she and Lewis parted. It had been over a week since their only meeting, and card apart, Trisha hadn't heard from Lewis, even though she had looked for him.

"No follow up beyond the flowers?" Ruth probed later as they enjoyed a beer in the Lifeboat. Curtis was on duty and had greeted Trisha with a smile.

"Nope!" Trisha tried to sound casual.

Ruth glanced towards the bar where Curtis was hovering, trying not to look in their direction and failing. "Is that Curtis?"

"Yep!"

Ruth stared and then frowned. "Don't take this wrong, babe, but he looks about twenty; he's a kid."

Trisha had made a few gentle enquiries and discovered that Curtis was in his final year at university. It made him twenty-one or twenty-two. He was hardly a kid, but their age gap, when discovered, was significant. It explained how, sex aside, he acted so naive, especially when compared with Lewis.

"So what? I'm not looking for a relationship, and I doubt that he is either." Trisha answered, a little defensively.

"You are his M.I.L.F." Ruth counted the letters out on her fingers and then grinned mischievously.

Trisha wasn't sure that she liked the sound of Ruth's suggestion, even though she didn't know what the letters stood for. Knowing Ruth as well as she did, it was bound to be something filthy.

"What is a ...? She asked.

"MILF stands for Mother I'd Like to Fuck." Ruth did finger-counting thing again. I am emphasising the keywords.

Trisha frowned. "I'm not a mother or ever want to be one."

"Mother is simply a metaphor for the older woman. You are the older woman that all boys jerk off thinking about. He'd love to introduce you to his friends. You'd be a trophy again."

"How can you be so sure?" The trophy reference had stung.

"I have a younger brother, remember. If, God forbid, you were screwing him then he'd want everyone to know. It's a boy-man thing."

***********************************

Curtis had come to their table without either woman noticing. Suddenly, he was standing next to them.

"Evening Ladies, freshen your drinks?" Curtis suggested, gesturing towards their empty glasses.

"If I have another, I'll be over my limit for driving back to Ravens Peak." Ruth suggested, her hand covering the top of her glass.

"I have a spare bed; you can crash there." Trisha answered, instantly regretting the

e offer. She was beginning to enjoy the privacy that her single life was giving her.

"In that case ..." laughed Ruth, withdrawing her guarding hand from her glass, which Curtis instantly filled with wine.

***********************************

Two hours later, two slightly drunk women weaved their way down the street. Accompanying them was a fairly sober Curtis, who had found himself given the role of keeping the women from falling over.

What was usually a gentle ten minutes took almost half an hour before Trisha announced they had arrived. A skirmish followed between Trisha and the apartment door lock before Curtis intervened, and all three tumbled into the small living room.

A bottle of wine was opened, though Curtis drank beer, and both women didn't need any more wine.

"I'm going to bed!" Ruth announced, heading for her one-night-only bedroom, leaving Trisha and Curtis just staring at each other and wondering ...

"Sound's a good idea." Trisha lurched towards her bedroom, only pausing when she reached the doorway. "Well ... you coming in or going home?"

***********************************

Trisha managed to switch on the bedside light before tumbling onto the bed, revealing the colour of her underwear to Curtis's avid gaze.

"Stop staring!" Trisha laughed before launching herself into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. "Come here big boy."

She tugged a startled Curtis closer until she could begin to unzip his jeans. She gave him a drunken grin before tugging his jeans down to his knees.

"Where it is!" Trisha cried before pulling down Curtis's shorts, at which point a very erect cock came into her closeup view.

"Just what I was looking for!" Trisha giggled before kissing the helmet of Curtis's prick as a prelude to taking him into her mouth. The cock tasted slightly salted, but nothing that Trisha couldn't handle. She was already planning this as the curtain raiser for the main event. Even in her drunken state, Trisha doubted Curtis would last long, and she needed to feel his cock inside her.

Curtis just groaned and held Trisha's shoulders to steady himself.

***********************************

It was Saturday night sex after a boozy night out. When inhibitions are laid aside whilst, darker thoughts are given their freedom.

Trisha had stopped before Curtis had spoilt everything. Then she had knelt on the bed, her ass raised and exposed as she had cast her throng away.

The bedside light was weak, but Curtis could see enough of Trisha's sex to slip inside her with only the slightest adjustment.

***********************************

What neither Trisnor nor Curtis knew was that Ruth had halted by the open bedroom door and was silently videoing them on her way to the bathroom.

***********************************

"You have a lovely ass." Curtis groaned, just touching the crinkled entrance but afraid to apply any pressure.

Trisha just grunted. She was touching herself, uncaring if Curtis could see her doing so. She wanted an orgasm, and if she needed to give Curtis a helping hand ... well, it was for her own pleasure.

She came, he came, and Trisha was too drunk to know that Curtis hadn't used a condom.

***********************************

The next morning, she started late and quietly in the apartment. Trisha wasn't quite hungover, but she was dehydrated and needed a large glass of water before anything else.

Ruth was just quiet and also pondering the memories of Curtis shagging her best friend. They had been noisy, and now she was sober, Ruth was feeling jealous. "You pair were noisy!"

"Were we?" Trisha groaned. She was torn between returning to bed for a recovery sleep and seeking fresh air and a strong coffee. "I honestly don't remember ... how much we had to drink?"

"To much." Ruth agreed and looked at the text she had just received. She smiled; the video clip hadn't been well received.

12