Beach Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie and Nancy erupted into a fit of laughter, a mix of surprise and amusement at Greg's unexpected antic. Shock and embarrassment compelled me to bury my face in my towel. The exposure, though expected at a place like this, came far sooner and more publicly than I'd anticipated.

After a moment, Jackie's voice softened, "Are you ok, honey?" Her tone was filled with a mix of concern and lingering amusement. "We weren't laughing at you; it's just that pantsing is always kind of funny."

Pulling together some semblance of pride, I replied, "I'm alright. Just wasn't expecting that." Taking a deep breath and coming to terms with the bare essence of the beach, I decided to embrace the moment. Rolling onto my back, I lay exposed under the sun. My penis, though no longer erect, still pointed skyward, not being long enough to lay to the side.

There was a sudden shift in the ambiance as Nancy adjusted herself, propping up on one elbow to face me. The intention behind her move was clear; she wanted to say something. But the words died in her throat as her gaze locked onto my now-exposed penis. A slight intake of breath and her eyes widened in apparent surprise. The intensity of her gaze and the realization of being so openly observed sent a rush of excitement through me. Almost as if on cue, my penis responded to the attention, growing steadily to its full size.

Nancy's initial reaction was a chuckle, which she quickly stifled, but not before uttering, "Oh my gawd. It's so small." Realizing the potential hurt her words might cause, she hastened to correct herself. "I mean, not that it's small. It's just... well, different from what I'm used to. That's all. I'm sorry," she said, her hand coming up to cover her mouth, but not quite concealing the smile playing on her lips.

Jackie's voice cut through the moment, injecting humor to diffuse the tension. "Well, of course, it's smaller," she said, her eyes darting between me and Greg. "I mean, look at that monster Greg's packing!" Jackie pointed, her gaze shifting blatantly from my erection to Greg's substantial, yet flaccid, dick. "Even soft it's way bigger than Spencer's," she continued, unfiltered and direct, the laughter in her voice inviting us all to embrace the humor and candidness of the moment.

I could feel the heat creeping onto my face, embarrassment and disbelief intermingling as I processed Jackie's words. It was a candid revelation to our closest friends, laying bare a personal detail in the most unexpected setting. With my hard-on unmistakably evident, I felt paralyzed, unable to craft a response or shift the conversation.

Jackie, perhaps emboldened by the beach's freeing environment or simply driven by candid curiosity, pressed further. "So, how big does it get?" she inquired, turning to Greg. There was an anticipatory pause, all of us suspended in that moment, eager yet apprehensive about the forthcoming answer.

The weight of Jackie's query lingered, casting an almost tangible pause over us. With a measured clearing of his throat, Greg finally broke the silence. "Ahem. Just a smidge over eight inches," he said, a hint of pride in his voice.

Without missing a beat, Jackie retorted, "Ha! Spencer's is just a smidge under four!" The comparison, so starkly laid out, sent Jackie and Nancy into peals of laughter.

The lingering discussions and explicit comparisons seemed to stir something within Greg. As the rest of us exchanged glances and laughs, I noticed a distinct change in Greg's anatomy. His member, previously relaxed, began to rouse.

Jackie's once animated voice faded as her eyes locked onto the sight, leading Nancy's attention to follow. The atmosphere shifted from light-hearted banter to a captivated silence. Greg's manhood, steadily engorging, became the focal point of our collective gaze. With each passing second, it expanded, gently bobbing until it firmly stood, erect and undeniable.

Aware of the attention, Greg, in a move of bold confidence, wrapped his hand around his shaft, gently stroking it. His member was not just lengthy but possessed a notable girth. The base was broad, and the shaft widened further up, tapering slightly just before the pronounced head. It wasn't riddled with veins like the exaggerated depictions often found online. Yet, its unique structure was undeniable, especially the distinct ridge underneath leading to the pronounced bulbous tip, making it a sight to behold.

The spell of silence was shattered by Nancy's unexpected question. "Do you want to hold it?" she asked Jackie, causing her to snap out of her trance. Jackie's gaze swiftly shifted to me, as if seeking approval or gauging my reaction.

Observing this, Nancy chimed in again, "Spencer looks like he wants you to hold it. Hell, he looks like he wants to hold it. Go ahead. Greg won't mind." With a gentle yet insistent pull at Jackie's wrist, Nancy ushered her towards Greg.

The unfolding scenario was surreal. Jackie, hesitating for only a moment, rose and gracefully stepped over Nancy. She then knelt before Greg, the anticipation palpable in the silent air. With a mix of hesitation and curiosity, she extended her hands, wrapping them around Greg's formidable erection.

Jackie's comment was unexpected and audacious. With her hands still wrapped around Greg's sizable shaft, she turned, flashing a cheeky grin at Nancy. "I only need two or three fingers to jack Spencer off," she mused. "With Greg's, I can use both hands and still have room to suck it."

Her words, dripping with playful bravado, hung in the air. The moment was thick with surprise, curiosity, and uncharted excitement, pushing the boundaries of our close friendships to a new, unforeseen edge.

Nancy, with a perceptiveness that I'd always admired, picked up on my unease. She maneuvered herself, settling beside me and effectively sandwiching me between her body and the unfolding scene of Jackie and Greg. The warmth of her skin and the soft press of her ample breasts against my back were both comforting and arousing.

In a sudden shift, Nancy gently moved my hand away and took hold of my penis. She started stroking, using just her thumb and two fingers. Her touch was electric, sending jolts of pleasure coursing through me.

She leaned closer, her warm breath brushing against my ear as she whispered, "She was right. I only need three fingers to jack you off." A brief pause, then she continued, "Don't be upset that she's drawn to his size. It's not uncommon for women to be fascinated by larger cocks." Her rhythm on my penis mirrored Jackie's movements on Greg's, adding an intimate synchronicity to the moment.

It was a whirlwind of sensations -- the sting of Jackie's words, the unexpected intimacy with Nancy, and the rawness of witnessing my wife's fascination with another man -- all blended into a potent cocktail of emotions and arousal.

Nancy's voice was a seductive whisper, guiding my attention to the unmistakable magnetism between Jackie and Greg. "Look at her. See how she keeps inching her face closer to his cock. She's battling the urge, but she's slowly yielding to the desire to put him in her mouth."

I felt a sharp pang of jealousy at Nancy's observation, coupled with an overwhelming surge of arousal. Instinctively, I tried to retreat, to distance myself from the spectacle and Nancy's gripping commentary. But she firmly held onto my penis, anchoring me in place. Sensing my inner turmoil, she increased the pressure and rhythm of her strokes, blending my discomfort with undeniable pleasure. The intensity of the situation, combined with Nancy's masterful touch, created a tempest of emotions that held me captive.

Nancy's voice, imbued with anticipation, intensified the atmosphere. "There she goes," she breathed out. I couldn't help but direct my gaze to the scene unfolding before me.

Jackie, with a look of both curiosity and determination, leaned down and traced a wet path with her tongue from the base of Greg's shaft, gliding smoothly upwards. Once she reached the crown, she paused for a moment before enveloping the head with her lips. Despite her evident effort to take in more, the sheer size of Greg's cock limited her, and she could only manage to enclose the head within the warmth of her mouth.

The combination of Nancy's sultry whispers and the sight of Jackie's unrestrained actions was intoxicating. "Don't come too soon," Nancy murmured, slowing her rhythm and drawing out the pleasure.

Jackie, in her newfound confidence, was giving herself fully to the moment. The sight of her, lips sealed around Greg's girth while her hands worked in tandem to pleasure him, was mesmerizing. Her earlier claim rang true; she could indeed use both hands on his length and still have ample space to lavish attention with her mouth.

Nancy's voice was dripping with seduction, every word carefully chosen to probe my deepest, most hidden desires. "You are so hard right now. Do you like seeing Jackie with that huge cock in her mouth?" she whispered enticingly.

Lost in the rawness of the scene and the sensations coursing through me, I could barely form a coherent response. "Uh... Uh-huh," was all I managed to stammer out, my mind overwhelmed by the visuals and Nancy's provocations.

She continued, her voice low and teasing. "Imagine what a cock like that could do to her. Think about how full she'd feel. Picture that massive cock stretching Jackie's pussy in ways your small one can't."

Every whispered word intensified the scenario, painting vivid mental images that mingled with the real-time events unfolding before me. Caught between jealousy, arousal, and a whirlwind of other emotions, I felt both vulnerable and deeply connected to the unfolding drama.

The tension in the air was palpable. Each movement, each touch, each shared glance intensified the crescendo of arousal building within me. I turned my attention back to Jackie and Greg, witnessing Greg's fingers lightly gripping Jackie's hair, guiding her as he too approached the precipice.

Nancy, ever observant and tuned into the rhythm of the moment, seemed to match the cadence perfectly. Her hand moved deliberately, drawing out the sensation, aiming to synchronize my impending climax with Greg's. The duality of the moment, of both shared intimacy and voyeuristic thrill, pushed me closer and closer to the edge.

The culmination of the heated moment arrived with an intense burst. Greg's muscles tightened, his posture rigid, as he anchored Jackie's head to him. Even from my vantage point, I could discern the rhythmic pulsations of his cock, as it pumped its contents into Jackie's mouth. She tried to accommodate the surge, but the sheer volume proved too much. Trails of his seed slipped past her lips on all sides, simultaneously running down her chin and the length of his still-twitching member.

The raw, uninhibited intimacy of the act combined with Nancy's relentless touch brought me to the point of ecstasy. The sensation surged, culminating in two modest streams of semen landing on my blanket before me.

Nancy's voice, soft and teasing, brushed against my ear. "That's a good boy," she whispered, her tone a mix of praise and playful condescension. The afterglow of the shared experience, filled with emotions and physical release, lingered between us all.

──♡♦♡❖♡♦♡❖♡♦♡──

In our room, Jackie gave me a deep kiss and, with a concerned look, asked if I was alright. I just nodded, not really wanting to talk about it.

Then a thought occurred to me, "That was odd, don't you think?" Raising an eyebrow, I asked, "I mean, why would Nancy encourage you to do that?"

Jackie divulged, her voice cautious, "Nancy and Greg are swingers." She paused, then added, "She told me a long time ago and even tried to persuade me to get us to join in, but I didn't think other women..." Her words trailed off, left unfinished.

"You didn't think other women, what?" I asked, attempting to finish her sentence for her, "...would find me attractive?".

She simply stared, offering no response to the question.

The revelation about Greg and Nancy surprised me, but I also had a sense of why she left her sentence incomplete. After a brief silence, I found the courage to ask Jackie, "Do you think I have a small penis?"

Jackie paused and carefully considered the question. She answered, Ummm...size doesn't matter to me."

I pressed the issue, my frustration growing. "Okay, but do you think I have a small penis? Greg's was huge."

Jackie hesitated, realizing she couldn't evade the question any longer. She reluctantly responded, "Greg's cock is like an exhibit at the fair. People want to see it because it's not like anything they've seen before... and yes, yours is a bit small."

My curiosity piqued, I pressed further. "Soooo. If size doesn't matter, does that mean you don't think his penis would feel different inside you?"

Jackie met my gaze, her eyes sincere. "Different, yes, but not necessarily better. I'm not even sure I could handle his cock, to be honest. I love your penis just the way it is, Spencer," she assured me.

It struck me that Jackie consistently used the term "cock" for Greg's anatomy and "penis" for mine. I chose to stay silent about the distinction, but a thought nagged at me: If she'd never experienced someone as large as Greg, how could she be so sure about her preference?

"Have you ever been with someone as endowed as Greg?" I asked, attempting to mask the edge in my voice.

She responded immediately and defensively, "No!"

"I trust you," I reassured her, choosing my words with care. "I was just curious about how you could be so certain about the difference."

She remained silent, and I chose not to press further. The hour was growing late, and our day had been long. We settled into bed and switched on the TV. Jackie held the remote, flicking through channels rapidly. Eventually, she paused, still focused on the screen, and posed a question: "What are you implying?"

I struggled to respond, unsure if I had actually made a suggestion. My stomach twisted into knots, and a flurry of nervous butterflies fluttered in my gut, sending waves of anxiety throughout my body. To keep my voice steady, I had to focus intently.

Finally, I mustered the words, "Perhaps we should explore it."

"Explore what?" she inquired.

Summoning more courage, I replied with greater clarity, "Maybe you should see if Greg's larger cock provides a different sensation compared to my small one."

With a noncommittal grunt, she left the remote control between us and turned away, facing her back to me. Taking the hint, I switched off the television and plunged the room into darkness.

──♡♦♡❖♡♦♡❖♡♦♡──

12