Beach Vacation Hotwife

Story Info
A wife spends an evening with a new friend.
4.8k words
4.58
28.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door to the hotel room and walked in. Alone. My heart raced as I thought about what might be going on elsewhere in the resort. Riley's bag lay unzipped and open on the bed. I closed it and slid it onto the ground. I checked my phone; but nothing. I knew she would text soon, but the anticipation was killing me. I walked to the small refrigerator and pulled out one of the small shooters of whiskey and mixed a Jack-and-coke to ease my nerves.

I sat down, and before taking my first sip, felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. My heart began to race as I felt a kick of adrenaline flood my body. I looked at my phone.

"Room 1430."

It was really happening.

"Ok! Thank you. Do you feel safe? Do you still want to go through with it?" I replied.

"I feel safe! He's been really respectful of both of us. He knows the rules. Do you still want to go through with it?"

"Of course!"

"Good. We are in his room. I'm so wet babe. I'll send you something soon."

"Good luck! Have fun!"

Sitting back in the chair I tried to slow my breathing. The thought of my beautiful wife experiencing another man, and him experiencing her, swam through my mind. I took a sip of my drink and stood up. The anxious energy was too much. I began to pace the floor of our room, drink in hand.

I walked to the large window and looked out over the beach. The beach where only a few hours earlier my fantasy had started to become a reality. From this height, it was impossible to be certain, but I imagined exactly where we had been laying on the beach. Riley's pale skin contrasted beautifully with her black bikini. It was our twelfth wedding anniversary. Twelve years and two kids later and I still wasn't able to keep my eyes off her. Her breasts, as soft and full as ever, were barely held in by the tight top. Her beautiful ass jiggled erotically with each step.

I thought back to how strange yet welcome it was when the stranger spread his towel just shy of a comfortable distance from Riley and sat down. He sat down and leaned back on his elbows. His tanned skin was tight against his muscles, not quite a six-pack, but in shape. He looked to be around our age, maybe a bit younger. He removed his sunglasses and ran his hand through his shaggy, dirty blonde hair before replacing them.

He had turned toward Riley and smiled. The sunglasses weren't enough to hide the fact that he was taking her in. Fortunately, I've never been bothered by Riley receiving this kind of attention from men. In fact, if it had bothered me, I would have spent the last 12 years perpetually bothered. Her earthy sensuality, sexy body, and bright welcoming personality had always drawn the attention of other men. It had taken her a long time to realize the effect she had on men, and even longer to embrace it. Now she enjoys the attention and knows that I enjoy it almost as much.

"Hey! Hope you don't mind me taking this space," he said, rolling slightly to lean on one elbow. "I'm Ryan." His voice was a smooth Irish accented sound, rolling out of his mouth with ease and charm.

Riley angled her body toward him, putting her chest on display. I'd seen her do this move plenty, and assured her that I enjoyed the results as much as she did.

"Nice to meet you!" She replied, "I'm Riley, this is my husband Nate."

"Nice to meet you." I said and gave a small wave.

Ryan sat up and leaned over Riley, extending a hand to shake mine. Clever. This positioned him perfectly to get a better look. Then he shook Rileys. We chatted a bit more with Ryan. He was traveling solo and staying in the same hotel. Traveling solo all the way from Ireland to Florida seemed suspicious, but I let it go.

He was charming and fun. We spent a few hours on the beach, taking in the sun, and occasionally playing on the waves. Riley went for a dip in the waves, and Ryan stood up to hook her.

"I'll stay here and watch our stuff, y'all go ahead." I said. I watched the two of them in the water. Ryan flirted somewhat hesitantly with Riley. Riley openly flirted with Ryan. As they swam and played both of their flirting became bolder. Riley kept losing her balance in the waves and grabbed Ryan's arm for stability. At first, they were quick touches, then more lingering. I noticed her letting the waves push her into him, letting her hand linger on his chest. I had seen her flirt before, but this was another level. I could tell that she was truly into Ryan.

I was broken from my thoughts and snapped back into reality by the loud vibration of my phone on the table by the chair. I quickly crossed the room, tripping over my feet, and grabbed it.

A new picture had come through. It was a room not unlike ours, with Ryan sitting in the same chair I had been sitting in moments before. His grey swim trunks not concealing the outline of an erect penis. Just from the bulge, I could tell he was probably a bit bigger than me. The picture was accompanied by a line of text:

"She has no idea what she gave up."

"Looks nice! Get it out for me?"

A painful 30 seconds passed before another picture came through. Ryan's hard cock was on full display, his trunks pulled down enough to let it out. Wrapped around the base of his erection was my beautiful wife's hand. She had cleverly used her left hand, ensuring that I saw her wedding ring pressing against the soft skin of another man's penis.

I groaned a long groan, feeling my own cock swell. I paced a few circles and began to type my reply:

"Wow! That looks amazing! You going to have some fun with it?"

"I'm going to give him what she wouldn't. I'll text if I can 😉."

As I continued to anxiously pace the condo, I continued to think about earlier in the day. Late in the afternoon, we decided to head to the resort bar and have a few drinks. Riley intentionally sat beside Ryan at our small table, and I sat across from them.

"So you're here alone?" I asked, revisiting a topic that had come up earlier, but with alcohol and familiarity, I hoped to get the real story. Ryan looked down and sighed.

"Well, I wasn't supposed to be alone."

"What do you mean?" Riley asked, placing a hand gently on his shoulder.

"This was supposed to be a honeymoon trip."

Riley gasped lightly and scooted a bit closer.

"Yeah," he continued, "we booked this trip early. We planned to spend a week here. Then I caught her with my best friend. So, we called it off." He looked up with a fake laugh. "But we had the reservations, so I thought let's not waste it!"

We both offered our sympathies. Riley asked a few questions about her, and he answered. It was clearly a point of pain for him.

He and I continued to chat. Riley leaned back and pulled her phone out. My own vibrated on the table. I picked it up to see a text from Riley.

"You remember that hotwife thing you told me about?"

"Yeahh...why ;)"

"I think I might have changed my mind."

"You're into it!? With Ryan?"

"I think so!"

I felt myself stiffen a bit, my heart racing. As I wrote back;

"Ok. I like him. He seems safe. We need to decide on some rules."

As if on cue Ryan stood up. "I need to run up to my room and grab my wallet! Can't believe I left it, be right back." And quickly walked toward the exit. Riley leaned over the table excitedly.

"Ok, what are the rules?" She asked. We had roll played this fantasy plenty, but I never imagined it might become reality.

"Same as the roll play" I replied. "Text me the room number so I know where you are. Condoms for any penetration, and I want pictures of everything."

She smiled across the table, her own breath picking up.

"And he has to consent?"

"To everything"

"I'll see if he's interested, then you lay out the rules."

"It's a plan!"

She leaned further across the table and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. She breathlessly whispered "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You're sure you want to see me with another man?"

"Absolutely."

"It will be the only man other than you that's been with me."

"I know."

She kissed me again, then whispered "Everything I do to him, I'm going to do to you even better." Then she say back in her seat. We continued talking, negotiating, and giggling as we drank and waited for Ryan to return.

He arrived, wallet in hand. He had gotten sweaty on the walk there and back, bud his bare chest was gleaming with it. He sat down next to Riley, putting his arm on the back of his chair. His easygoing demeanor shifted to discomfort suddenly. I knew that Riley had placed a hand on his upper thigh, a move she did to me frequently. I enjoyed the conflicted look on his face and, in an effort to give them some privacy, stood up to go the restroom.

Upon my return, I laughed to myself seeing Riley's wide mischievous grin, and Ryan's clean conflicted discomfort. As soon as I sat down Riley stood up and walked toward the restroom. Ryan uncomfortably watched her walk away. I was certain that the view of her ass hypnotically swaying with each step made his inner conflict even worse.

Eventually, he turned back to me, a look of pained discomfort on his face.

"Hey man," he started, not looking me in the eye. "While you were gonna Riley umm... well she asked me...she asked..."

"To join you in your room?" I asked, saving him from having to finish the sentence.

"Yes." He said. He ventured a look into my face sheepishly. I saw his discomfort seem to evaporate into confusion as I met his eye not with anger but with a grin of my own.

"I know Ryan. She told me she was going to ask you."

"You knew? Are you, I mean, is that...something you guys do?"

"We haven't yet, but we've fantasized a lot about it." I could see the relief on his face start to slowly turn back to his easygoing attitude.

"You should be flattered," I said, "she's never found a guy she was willing to try it with." He smiled.

"But if you take her back to your room there are some ground rules."

"Wait, you won't be joining us?"

"Not this time."

"Ok, what are the rules?"

"She will send me a picture of your room number so I know where she is. She will take pictures and videos and send them to me throughout. If more than 15 minutes go by without a text I'll be at your room to make sure she's safe."

"Ok that all sounds good." He had sat up eagerly listening to me.

"You'll need to wear a condom for any vaginal sex if it comes to that. She gets to decide if it does or not. You can finish wherever she gives you permission, but not inside her. Even with the condom. Is all of that clear?"

"Completely." Ryan looks away and takes a deep breath, then returns his gaze to me.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely! Are you?"

"Well yes, it's just...I should have been here with my wife. Not helping a wife be unfaithful."

"It's not unfaithful. She and I have discussed it. I'm on board. I love the idea of you and her together. It's a bit of a kink. She's not being unfaithful in the least."

"You're sure? You're not going to see the first picture and come crashing into my room to beat the shot out of me are you?" We both laugh.

"You never know, but I doubt it. She's worth the risk though right?"

At that moment we both noticed Riley making her way back to our table. Her bikini-clad body was so radiant and beautiful, we both fell silent for a moment. She glided toward us like a goddess, a smile on her face and her eyes locked on mine.

"You're goddamn right about that." Ryan uttered under his breath.

My phone vibrated. I looked down to see three pictures had come through. The first brought a sly grin to my face. Riley was sitting in the same chair Ryan had been in. She was leaning forward pressing her tits together smiling at the camera. Her black bikini held on for dear life as her cleavage spilled over the top. Her beautiful brunette hair cascaded over her shoulders. Ryan had to have taken the photo, and I envied him. The thought of her posing like this in front of him sent a small wave of pleasure and fear through me.

I swiped to the next picture and groaned. Riley leaned back in the chair, the discarded bikini top laying across her lap. One hand rested on the arm of the chair and the other on her collarbone. Her forearm partially obscured one of her perfect brown nipples. The other breast hung fully exposed, as beautiful and seductive as the first time I'd seen them. Her legs were apart, but she still wore her bikini bottoms.

I swiped to see the third and final photo. Riley held the gaze with a soft but strong look, her brown eyes wide with the sexual confidence of the goddess I knew her to be. Her lips slightly parted making her "sexy face". I laughed to myself knowing that this face only ever came out when taking sexy photos. Her legs were crossed and I followed the curve of her ass up her thigh and down her leg where her bikini bottoms were hanging from her foot.

"Looks like you have your hands full Ryan! 😂😂" I typed, hoping he still had the phone in his hand.

"Show me how wet she is."

A few seconds later a video arrived. I hit play and listened to the low moans from Riley as I watched Ryan's hand gently rubbing between her legs. He held his hand up to the camera. The accompanying text read "Wet enough babe?" I knew Riley had her phone back now. This wasn't the first time I had seen another man rub her pussy, but the first time someone had rubbed it bare.

I thought back to her approaching the table in the small outdoor bar. I smiled at her. Her broad grin turned to Ryan who, to both of our sup prize was blushing and slightly flustered.

"I paid our tabs," she said. "Should we head upstairs?" Ryan and I both stood up. Riley wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear.

"I love you too. He's on board." I whispered back. She turned to Ryan, grabbed his hand, and the three of us walked toward the elevator.

I hung a few steps back and watched Riley expertly maneuver Ryan's hand around her waist as they walked side by side. His hand slid down across her butt, gave a gentle squeeze, and made its way back up to her hip. She laughed and smiled up at him, then back at me. I could tell she loved every second of the attention, and loving how she had made this confident man sheepish and nervous.

We pressed the button and boarded the mercifully empty elevator. Stepping inside, Riley wrapped her arms around Ryan, pulling him in close. I stepped in and the doors slid closed behind me. I hit the button for our floor.

"Excuse me you two, which floor?" I asked doing my best polite stranger voice.

"Fourteen." Ryan replied and impressed the button. As the machine began to rise Riley grabbed Ryan's hand and placed it on her stomach.

"How about a little preshow babe?" She asked no one in particular.

"Can I kiss you?" Ryan asked.

"Is there a rule against it?" She asked, cocking her head toward him. He pulled her in and immediately began kissing her neck, something I know drives her wild. I watched her guide his hand between her legs and he gently rubbed her over her suit. My breath sped up as I watched.

For years I had imagined this moment. The waves of regret and jealousy that I feared would show up were nowhere to be found. I felt only arousal and compersion. The joy that my partner was receiving new and exciting pleasure from a man she was attracted to. I desperately wanted to see more, but the elevator slowed, and the doors opened. I took one last look at her. Ryan politely stopped to say his own farewell.

"Behave yourselves!" I laughed as I stepped out of the elevator. I watched her pull him back in as the elevator door slid closed.

The phone vibrated again.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"To watch me be a slut for you?"

"Absolutely"

I sat down in the chair and slid my swim trunks down, kicking them across the room. My cock was already beginning to grow at the thought of what was coming.

The next photo finished the job. Riley was on her knees, her brown eyes looking up into the camera, a bright exuberant smile across her face. Next to her face, almost resting on o her cheek was Ryan's hard cock, her hand wrapped right around the base. In the next photo, her tongue was out and running along his shaft. In the next his head was in her mouth. I began slowly jerking my own, imagining how good it felt to be Ryan right now.

A video came through.

I watched her Bob up and down on his cock. After a few strokes and licks, she pulled it out, glistening with her spit. She continued to stroke it looking up into the camera.

"Holy shit Nate" she gasped as she laughed "it's so big. It's such a good penis." In another situation I may have laughed at her use of the word "penis", she never was great at dirty talk, but the sight of my beloved wife swallowing another man's cock drove that thought right out of my mind.

A few more similar videos came through. She sucked and licked his dick while he gently encouraged her from behind the camera. A few "good girls" and "that feels amazing" were replaced by low moans as she pushed his cock against his stomach and began licking and sucking on his balls. Then she looked up, not at the camera, but past it, right at Ryan, and said "My turn."

My mind raced in the next few minutes wondering what they were doing. I pumped my cock as I replayed the videos.

The next video was from the side. The phone had been propped up against the lamp on the table, exactly like the one that held my drink beside me. Riley's elegant nude body was sitting in the chair, her face turned toward the camera. An excited grin spread across her face and followed Ryan as he approached her from setting up the camera. He knelt down and leaned in, his head positioned right at her pussy. I watched her eyes widen, then close as he began to eat her out.

I'm the only person who has ever licked her pussy. I wonder how he was different. What unique techniques and tricks was he using? Did it feel different than I did it? Better or worse? Or just different? From her expressions and sounds it definitely wasn't bad.

Ryan adjusted and from what I could see slipped a finger or two inside. Riley let out a quiet moan and shuddered. His elbow moved back and forth as he fingered her, slowly at first, then picked up speed. He looked up into her eyes as he fingered her harder. I knew she would prefer if he continued to lick her clit, but loved watching how she reacted to a new style. She leaned her head back and her eyes closed. Her back began to arch and Ryan reached up and began to play with one of her nipples. "Good move," I thought, knowing how much she loves having her nipples played with. He ran his free arm behind her back and pulled her toward him, sucking her nipple into his mouth as she came. Her body shook and spawned as the orgasm rocked through her body. Her hand reached down and grabbed his, slowing him down. He pulled his hand up and held two fingers up to the camera. They were soaked. She looked up at him and said the sentence she had said to me so many times; "I want you inside me." He stood up, the camera shook, and the video ended.

Pleasure filled my body as I gently stroked myself as I watched the video again. I watched as another man had made my wife cum for the first time. I felt an odd sense of connection and gratitude to Ryan. Only two men in the world had made Riley cum, and they were both in this hotel.

I moved over to the bed, propping up a few pillows to lean against as I tried to slow my breath. I replayed the video, each time seeing new expressions and signs of pleasure in Riley.

Five minutes passed. Then ten. As we krept toward the fifteen minute mark my excitement began to slowly turn into a pit in my stomach. Before the anxiety could reach a severe point, around minute thirteen, a new text came through.

"Check your email."

I swiped over to my mail app and found a new email; a link to a shared drive. I knew I was about to be rewarded for my patience. Inside was a video, almost fifteen minutes long.

12