Beach Vacation Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I press play and saw Riley sitting on the edge of the bed. Her hands delicately rubbed the thighs of her open legs, making their way up toward her exposed pussy. It glistened, still wet from Ryan. Her eyes were fixed on the man behind the camera, her face a mix of anticipation and joy. A smile lit her face. She bit her lip as Ryan handed her a condom with his free hand. She eagerly grabbed it and bit the wrapper, opening it with her teeth. The camera band down to Ryan's hard cock, which unnoticed looked incredibly sexy from this angle. Riley's leans forward and slowly, sensually, unrolled the condom onto his penis.

"See Nate." Ryan's voice came from behind the camera. "I'm following all the rules."

Kesey laughed. "He's being a good boy." As she said this she leaned back on her elbows, a finger delicately circling the nipple of her right breast. She looked up, past the camera, with a look of lust. Her lips slightly parted, her eyes soft but intense. A pleading look.

The camera shook and adjusted as Ryan took a few steps forward. Riley bent her knees and drew them up. Ryan ran his free hand along the length of one of her legs, then pulled it up onto his shoulder. She obediently stretched her other leg over his shoulder. The camera panned down to Ryan's hard cock, wrapped ins condom, and standing at attention above my wife's hips and tummy. She scooted herself closer to him. With his free hand he angled his cock down and began to rub it against her wet opening. I was able to the the lips of her sweet pussy running over the head of his cock. She moaned as he teased her.

The moment was almost here. Twelve years ago my cock slid into her, and it had been the only one there. My wife was about to take her second cock ever.

"I want you inside me." She said with a breathy whisper, and Ryan didn't hesitate. He slowly pushed the full length of his cock into her. Her pussy opened, welcoming him inside her.

He moaned a deep guttural moan. I'd get the warm embrace of her body hundreds of time, and was always taken aback by how warm, tight, and amazing she felt. He was feeling it for the first time. I envied his experience!

He began fucking her slowly at first, then picked up the pace. He alternated between filming his own cock plunging into her and her face. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed, and her mouth slightly open.

He pulled out and she looked up disappointed.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"It's been over ten minutes" he laughed "I've got to follow the rules or your husband will show up with the police!"

The video abruptly ended. My own cock was rock hard. I had been stroking it along to Ryan's pace as I'd watched the video, and had already felt an edge build. I closed the video and was happy to find another one had already been uploaded.

In this one the camera was set up on the side table, giving me a side view of them. Her legs were back up on his shoulders. He leaned forward, his muscular arms propping him up on either side of her. His toned body moved like an athlete as he smoothly moved his hips, fucking Riley gently, then harder.

Riley turned her face to the camera. She suddenly became someone else. A sexual goddess sonivercome with her own list that I hardly recognized her voice as she began to speak to me;

"You like this? You like watching me a be a slut for you?" He words were interrupted my a gasp as Ryan, encouraged by the dirty talk, began fucking her harder.

"You like seeing my married pussy stretched for another man?" She bit her lip and closed her eyes as Ryan thrusted into her harder than ever.

He pulled out. "Roll over" he ordered. She grabbed the phone and the video cut off.

My body shuddered. I replayed the section of her talking several times. Her voice, thick with pleasure, nearly sent me over the edge.

I closed the video and patiently waited for the next as I worked myself. It came through a few minutes later. Riley was on all fours, the camera was set up in front of her so she was able to look directly into it. Her brown eyes gazed out of my phone screen. A sly smile appeared on her face.

"Are you ready?" She asked "Are you ready to watch him fuck the shot out of me? He's going to fuck my little pussy so hard."

At that moment I saw Ryan move into frame behind her. His hands rubbed down her back, the grabbed her hips firmly. I saw her eyes go wide and heard a little moan escape her lips as Ryan pushed in. He set a quick pace, thrusting hard and pulling her into him. He gasped and moans as he slammed into her pussy over and over. She reached one hand down and began playing with her clit. She looked back up into the camera.

"Fuck Nate, he's fucking me so good. I'm going to cum all over his cock. Oh fuck, baby, fuck..."

Her eyes closed and het fingers gripped the sheets of the bed hard. Ryan didn't let up as her pussy clenched onto his dick as waves of pleasure rushed through her body.

As she came she dropped down burying her face in the blanket. Ryan leaned forward and grabbed her phone. Switching the camera around he showed me how good Rileys pussy looked stretched around his cock. He moaned as he slowed, feeling her squeeze him. The video abruptly ended as his moans increased.

I began stroking myself faster as I felt my own climax building. I imagined what Ryan must be feeling right now; my wife, a perfect stranger, cumming from his dick inside her.

As I felt my own pleasure rising my phone vibrated. I opened it to see a picture of Riley on her knees, her brown eyes looking up at the camera and a big smile on her face. Across her chin, and cheek were ropes of Ryan's cum. I let the pressure release and felt my own orgasm rock my body. I felt my warm cum splash onto my chest as I looked at Ryan's dripping from her mouth. The photo had a simple

Caption;

"On my way back up. Hope you'll still kiss me ;)."

12