Beach Wedding Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa got to her feet, desperately needing some water. As she walked to the minifridge she saw the bag of toys on the floor, or, more accurately the bag, with the toys spread all over the floor. Apparently, Carrie had just dumped the bag out while searching for the toy she had used on Alyssa. Turnabout was fair play Alyssa thought, scooping one off the floor then ducking into the bathroom. She was quicky out of the nightgown, tossing it aside. She had never handled a strap on before, but she soon had it on and adjusted. She took a quick peak out the bathroom door.

Carrie was on her side, looking out towards the balcony. Moving quickly but quietly she was at the foot of the bed, scampering up on it she put a hand on Carrie's hip and pushed her over, so she was face down on the bed. When she started to protest Alyssa gave her ass a smack with her free hand. Carrie's soft moan confirmed Alyssa's suspicions.

"Now, let's get this ass of yours in the air," Alyssa commanded.

Carrie quickly pulled her legs up under herself, raising her bottom. Alyssa was kneeling behind her, running her hands over it. Then she slid her hand down, between Carrie's legs.

"Spread them."

Again, Carrie complied, and Alyssa was soon running one hand over her ass as the other cupped her pussy, fingers exploring it.

"This little kitty is soaking wet," Alyssa said, giving her another spank on the ass," I've got just the thing for a naughty little kitty too..."

Alysa moved forward on the bed, she placed both hands on Carrie's hips as she got into position, the phallus pressed against Carrie who let out a soft moan. Then she started pushing forward, it pressed against Carrie's entrance for a moment, then slid into her wetness. She paused for a moment with it buried deep inside the other woman. She wasn't exactly what to do next, she'd never been on this side of things before. To hell with it she thought, I'm just going to do what I like.

She gave Carrie a nice solid smack on the ass, first one side, then the other, and began thrusting. She was soon giving the older woman a good hard fucking, driving into her as hard as she could, alternating with smacks on her rapidly reddening ass.

"Play with yourself," she ordered, and Carrie reached back between her legs, playing with her clit as the younger girl fucked her. She soon had her face buried in the pillows, trying to muffle the sounds of her pleasure. Alyssa was driving the cock in and out of her, lost in the moment, the sounds of Carrie's muffled moans in the pillow, the smack of her hand on Carrie's ass, she was caught off guard when Carrie collapsed, her legs sliding out from under her until she was flat on her stomach. She was tempted to give her a taste of her own medicine but settled for one last smack before getting off the bed. She watched Carrie, laying on her stomach, panting heavily, as she unfastened the strap on, letting it fall to the floor then took a long drink of water.

She crawled into bed and was soon fast asleep.

Carrie was gone when she woke up at almost noon. She checked her texts, and was quickly replying to an invitation to lunch with her parents. she showered, dressed and began her day.

It was about as uneventful as a wedding day can be. Lunch with her family, chilling out, catching up, then everyone heading to their rooms to get ready for the ceremony.

Most of the women ended up in tropical print dresses of various styles, while khaki pants and button up shirts in bright colors was the fashion choice for most of the men.

The reception was back in one of the hotel's ballrooms, and Alyssa found herself at a table with all the single cousins of the bride and groom. At least she insisted on thinking of it as the singles table and most assuredly not the kids table, even if she was almost the oldest person at the table. Her 16-year-old cousin Peyton was to her left and one of the Groom's cousins, Charlie an 18-year-old who had just graduated high school, to her right. She made some small talk with him, he was cute in a skinny bookish way, but almost painfully shy.

As the evening progressed, she found herself by the bar when Janet approached her.

"Thanks again for last night," the groom's sister told her.

"No worries," Alyssa responded.

"How's Charlie holding up?"

Alyssa gave her a blank stare and Janet gestured back to the table.

"I saw you talking to Charlie, does he seem ok?"

"I guess, hard to say, he's really shy. Tough to get much out of him," Alyssa responded with a quizzical look.

"He's always been shy, but his girlfriend broke up with him a few weeks ago. He took it pretty hard," Janet glanced around conspiratorial, "apparently they'd been waiting, and he found out she had been cheating on him."

Alyssa looked over to where Charlie was sitting by himself back at the table, "poor kid, that's shitty."

Janet ordered her drinks and headed back to her table, Alyssa ordered a glass of wine, then after taking another glance back at her table a rum and Coke as well.

She took a long drink of wine, then walked back to the table. She stood next to Charlie, he looked up at her and she handed him the rum and Coke.

"Let's dance."

He took a sip of the drink and gave Alyssa a surprised look. She just gave him a wink, and he quickly finished the drink and followed her to the dance floor.

The rest of the night went by quickly, Alyssa managed to get a few more rum and Cokes into him and he loosened up quite a bit.

She bumped into Carrie and her husband on the dance floor at one point, making a show of thanking her for helping her back to her room.

The bride and groom made their exit, and the older attendees started calling it a night.

Alyssa spotted Charlie and began working her way over towards him, stopping to say goodbye to several people along the way.

She caught him alone.

"I'm heading out," she told him, and saw the disappointment in his expression.

"I'm in room 848, why don't you wait about 10 minutes, then come up and see me?"

"Really?" he responded the nervousness back in his voice.

"Really," she responded and headed out of the ballroom.

Back in her room she took her dress off, standing in front of the mirror in her bra and panties. She was debating what to do, stay in the bra and panties? Maybe put on the teddy she had brought? Or go all in and open the door naked?

A sharp knock on the door made the decision for her and she took one last look in the mirror and answered the door.

She was more than a little surprised to find Carrie standing there and not Charlie.

The older woman grinned wickedly at her, "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were expecting me." She pushed into the hotel room, closing the door behind her.

Before Alyssa could recover Carrie had her arms around her and kissed her. Alyssa soon returned the embrace and the two were kissing passionately when there was another, quieter knock on the door.

Carrie broke the embrace, "Curioser and curioser," she said as she stepped into the bathroom and partially closed the door.

Alyssa caught her breath, quickly straightened her hair then peered through the peephole this time.

It was indeed Charlie this time, and she opened the door.

"Glad you made it, Handsome," she said with a smile.

Charlie stood frozen in the hallway, staring at her in the bra and panties. She grabbed his arm and with a gentle tug pulled him into the room.

It was her turn to be the aggressor and she pulled him to her, and soon they were kissing. His hands were on her back, tentatively touching her. She pushed away from him slightly, then reached back, unclasping her bra.

She removed it and tossed it aside. Charlie was just standing there, staring at her chest. She took his hands in hers and placed them on her breasts. He soon began squeezing and exploring them and she quickly unbuttoned his shirt.

He released her breasts long enough to get the shirt off and she quickly had his pants off as well.

His cock was already rock hard, and larger than his small frame might suggest. She wrapped her fingers around it, slowly stroking it, then led him to the bed with it.

She had him on his back as she moved between his legs. She licked the head of his cock and he gasped. She took the tip into her mouth, hand stroking the shaft.

"That feels so good, better than I imagined," he said.

She started working him deeper into her mouth, his body began to tense and she slowed down. No sense in taking things too fast she thought.

She moved up the bed, and they began to kiss. His hands quickly found her breasts again, and his mouth soon followed. He was licking, sucking and teasing her nipples with wild abandon.

"You are definitely a breast man," she purred.

He paused looking up at her, the shyness back.

"I mean that's ok, right? It's just that well, my girlfriend, I mean ex-girlfriend..." his voice trailed off.

She touched his face gently," It's Okay Charlie, what were you going to say?"

He took a breath, then began hesitantly, "her's were...kind of small, which was okay, but we only ever did above the waist stuff...and...she never seemed to enjoy it when I touched them..."

"Well, sounds like her loss because you are doing a wonderful job with mine. And don't be afraid to talk, ask questions, or ask me to do something okay?"

"Okay, so...can I...lick your pussy?"

The words came out with such a mixture of desire and shyness she had to fight back a laugh. No telling what that would do to his confidence.

"You'd better, I'm going to need to be soaking wet if you want to stick that huge cock in my pussy."

His eyes widened, and she felt him stiffen a little as she said the words.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, hearing you say it like that just...".

"I like saying it, and I like hearing it. Do you want to put that cock inside me?"

"I do."

"No, really say it."

"I want to put my dick inside you."

"That's better."

She pulled his face back to her breast and he resumed his enthusiastic efforts.

She was laying back, running her fingers through his hair enjoying the sensations when she noticed Carrie. She was standing in the entryway, naked now, one hand on her pussy, watching them.

As much as she was enjoying Charlie's efforts, she began to wonder if left to his own devices he'd spend all night on her breasts. She gently pushed his head down, and he took the hint. He began kissing down her stomach until he was between her thighs.

He began to use his tongue with the same enthusiasm he'd shown her breasts, although the absence of any technique or experience was more obvious. He might as well have been imitating a thirsty dog with a bowl of water.

"I think I'm ready for that big cock of yours," she purred. He moved up her body, and kissed her, positioning himself between her legs. She took hold of his cock guiding it against her entrance. He really was quite large she thought as she held him in her hand again.

He started to press forward. She let out a soft sigh as he started to enter her. He kept a slow steady pressure as she stretched to accommodate him and then he was completely inside her.

He slowly exhaled, holding still for a moment. Then he moved back and began a slow rythmn thrusting in and out of her.

"Am I...is it ok?" he asked.

"Do what feels good, just don't stop."

With renewed confidence he began thrusting faster.

"That's it, fuck my pussy."

He let out a primal grunt and she felt his body spasm, he thrust forward hard then held still and he was coming inside her.

He collapsed down on top of her, and she put her arms around him. He buried his face in her neck, breathing heavily.

She felt him gradually softening inside her, and after a few minutes he rolled off of her. He looked over at her sheepishly, "That was kind of fast, huh?"

"Yeah, but that's okay, first times usually are. Next time you'll last longer."

"Next time?" he questioned hopefully, his hand finding her breast again, gently stroking it.

"Well, unless you are going to run off on me. I've got all night."

"Me too," he said excitedly.

"Well, that's good because we have some work to do young man," a third voice added.

Charlie spun around, "Aunt Carrie?" he stammered.

She was at the foot of the bed, looking down at them," I'm very disappointed in you Charlie. I can't believe that you were just going to lay there when this poor girl hasn't had an orgasm yet. Get over here right now."

He rolled off the bed, scarmbling to his feet on his way to her.

"Good boy, now pay attention while I show you how to do this."

Alyssa spread her legs as she moved between them and Charlie was on the bed beside her.

Carrie ran her tongue along Alyssa's opening, then planted a few gentle kisses on her thighs. She slid the tip of her to tongue inside, cleaning up Charlie's cum.

"She tastes wonderful, doesn't she?"

Charlie nodded in agreement.

"You taste pretty good too," she added and Charlie blushed.

She began by giving Charlie a quick lesson kn female anatomy, then began demonstrating different techniques. They were soon taking turns, Carrie demonstrating, and Charlie taking over and practicing, then back to Carrie with something new.

All the stopping and starting had Alyssa on edge, sensing the younger woman's turmoil, Carrie cut the lesson short.

"Time to put it all together," she announced as she moved aside and let Charlie into position.

"Give this naughty girl an orgasm."

Charlie buried his face, as enthusiastic as ever but now with better technique. Soon Alyssa was moaning in pleasure as his tongue and fingers explored her.

Her body tensed, she arched her back, thighs squeezing his head as she came all over his face. As her body went limp Carrie pulled Charlie back and kissed him. On the lips at first, but soon her tongue was in his mouth in a decidedly un-Aunt like manner. She broke off the kiss and directed him back beside Alyssa, who turned on her side to begin kissing him and Carrie moved between his legs. His penis was already starting to recover and she began kissing it, licking it and playing with it as it grew.

Charlie shifted down, his mouth finding her breasts, trying some of his newky learned skills on her nipples, and Alyssa watched as Carrie took her nephew's cock deep down her throat.

she worked it for several minutes, then moved up, straddling Charlie, who released Alyssa's breasts to look up at her as she slowly lowered herself onto his waiting cock.

Carrie started rocking back and forth and Alyssa whispered in his ear, "grab her breasts".

He did so and Carrie let out a soft mmmm as his hands began to explore her body.

"Gently pinch her nipples," Alyssa continued to direct.

Carrie was bouncing up and down on her nephew's cock now, her eyes closed, head back.

"Spank her ass."

Charlie looked over at her, unsure, and Alyssa gave Carrie's ass a sharp smack eliciting a moan from the other woman.

Charlie released her breast and followed suit, smacking the other side.

They were soon taking turns spanking her as she rode him, Alyssa even joined in playing with her breasts so they could dedicate a hand to each breast and each ass cheek.

Carrie was soon in the throes of her first orgasm, still rocking back and forth on Charlie's cock. Her breathing slowed and she collapsed on the bed next to him. She moved closer to him and began kissing him gently.

Alyssa looked down to see Charlie's cock, still hard and pointing at the sky. She considered her options for a moment, then moved to take his cock into her mouth. She enjoyed the taste of Carrie's juices as she swirled her tongue around the tip for a moment then slid it deep down her throat. She tried to take it all in but couldn't, and settled for using a hand on the base of his shaft.

She realized they were looking down at her now, and her eyes met Charlie's as she pleasured him. She continued like that for a few more moments, then she let it slip out of her mouth. Charlie had an almost disappointed look on his face that was quickly erased as Alyssa moved up and slid his cock between her breasts, pressing them together around it.

She heard Carrie whisper to him," fuck those big beautiful titties."

He began rocking his hips up and down, and she licked the tip every time it sprang up between them.

As she prepared for another lick Charlie grunted and came, his cum flying into her open mouth and landing all over her breasts.

Carrie was on her in an instant, licking her breasts clean, then kissing her as Charlie watched.

Alyssa stared at the hotel room ceiling. She was exhausted, but she couldn't sleep. Maybe it was just this whole weekend. On paper it should be a fun weekend. Her cousin was getting married, a beach wedding at this resort.

The Bachelorette party tomorrow night should be fun, her cousin Rebeccah's friends were a wild bunch, and she was sure they had something good planned.

Maybe it was just the thought of the reception. She really wasn't ready for the reception and having to deal with all her relatives making "You're next" jokes. For fuck's sake, she was 22 years old, fresh out of college, why on earth would she want to get married now?

Maybe a shower would help, she glanced at her phone as she headed for the bathroom, 3 am.

The water felt good, they actually had a decent shower head and she set it to message mode, feeling the hot water pulse into her. 10 minutes later, feeling relaxed and refreshed she turned the water off. Wrapping a towel around herself she walked back into the room, something drew her to the balcony, she slid the doors open and stepped out into the cool night air. She went to the railing, leaning against it, looking out across the ocean. Her room was on the very end, and if she looked to her left, she could look out over the coastal dunes the resort was nestled in.

A deep voice snapped her out of her reverie.

"Couldn't sleep?"

She was startled and a touch of fear shot through her. She looked over, there was a man standing on the balcony next to hers. The balconies were separated by several feet, making it virtually impossible to move from one to another and she relaxed a bit.

"Yeah...one of those nights."

As she looked more closely at him, she realized she recognized him. They'd been in the elevator together earlier. He'd squeezed in with his wife and kid and a pile of luggage on a cart.

She'd only remembered him because he was huge, must be a good 6ft 6in tall and heavily muscled. He'd towered over her own barely 5ft body.

He smiled at her, "I love the ocean breeze, I don't get to the beach often enough."

"Yeah, I love the way it feels," She responded.

"Not going to feel much of it dressed like that."

A surge of something...strange, shot through her, the breeze would feel nice...but she pressed the thought down.

"You first," She retorted.

He smiled at her, shrugged his shoulders and took his robe off.

He stretched his arms out theatrically and took a deep breath.

"You were right, it feels great."

She looked over at him, he was huge, not just tall, but ripped. She could imagine him as a barbarian in some movie, waving a huge sword. Her eyes moved down his body and then she realized...he was naked.

As casually as he'd taken the robe off, she'd assumed there had been something under it, and there was certainly something she now thought. It was hard to get a good look in this light, but he was certainly generously endowed.

He smiled at her, "it's your turn, isn't it?"

She felt suddenly very self-conscious. She wasn't plain by any stretch, but...she worked up her courage and dropped the towel.

He smiled appreciatively, and she felt her nipples hardening.

"Seems like the night air is good for you."

She looked out at the ocean for a few minutes, then looked over at him again. He was looking at the ocean too but seemed to feel her gaze and his eyes met hers.