Beach Wedding Blues

Story Info
Alyssa turns over a new leaf at her cousin's wedding.
13.2k words
3.93
10k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa stared at the hotel room ceiling. She was exhausted, but she couldn't sleep. Maybe it was just this whole weekend. On paper it should be a fun weekend. Her cousin was getting married, a beach wedding at this resort.

The Bachelorette party tomorrow night should be fun, her cousin Rebeccah's friends were a wild bunch, and she was sure they had something good planned.

Maybe it was just the thought of the reception. She really wasn't ready for the reception and having to deal with all her relatives making "You're next" jokes. For fuck's sake, she was 22 years old, fresh out of college, why on earth would she want to get married now?

Maybe a shower would help, she glanced at her phone as she headed for the bathroom, 3 am.

The water felt good, they actually had a decent shower head and she set it to message mode, feeling the hot water pulse into her. 10 minutes later, feeling relaxed and refreshed she turned the water off. Wrapping a towel around herself she walked back into the room, something drew her to the balcony, she slid the doors open and stepped out into the cool night air. She went to the railing, leaning against it, looking out across the ocean. Her room was on the very end, and if she looked to her left, she could look out over the coastal dunes the resort was nestled in.

A deep voice snapped her out of her reverie.

"Couldn't sleep?"

She was startled and a touch of fear shot through her. She looked over, there was a man standing on the balcony next to hers. The balconies were separated by several feet, making it virtually impossible to move from one to another and she relaxed a bit.

"Yeah...one of those nights."

As she looked more closely at him, she realized she recognized him. They'd been in the elevator together earlier. He'd squeezed in with his wife and kid and a pile of luggage on a cart.

She'd only remembered him because he was huge, must be a good 6ft 6in tall and heavily muscled. He'd towered over her own barely 5ft body.

He smiled at her, "I love the ocean breeze, I don't get to the beach often enough."

"Yeah, I love the way it feels," She responded.

"Not going to feel much of it dressed like that."

A surge of something...strange, shot through her, the breeze would feel nice...but she pressed the thought down.

"You first," She retorted.

He smiled at her, shrugged his shoulders and took his robe off.

He stretched his arms out theatrically and took a deep breath.

"You were right, it feels great."

She looked over at him, he was huge, not just tall, but ripped. She could imagine him as a barbarian in some movie, waving a huge sword. Her eyes moved down his body and then she realized...he was naked.

As casually as he'd taken the robe off, she'd assumed there had been something under it, and there was certainly something she now thought. It was hard to get a good look in this light, but he was certainly generously endowed.

He smiled at her, "it's your turn, isn't it?"

She felt suddenly very self-conscious. She wasn't plain by any stretch, but...she worked up her courage and dropped the towel.

He smiled appreciatively, and she felt her nipples hardening.

"Seems like the night air is good for you."

She looked out at the ocean for a few minutes, then looked over at him again. He was looking at the ocean too but seemed to feel her gaze and his eyes met hers.

She realized he was erect now, and it was bigger than she had thought at first.

"You know, an orgasm releases serotonin, that helps you sleep. Maybe we can help each other out?"

She hesitated, not sure of what to do or say, did he want to come over to her room?

He held up a hand," just watching is all, maybe some talking."

She considered it, and she'd gone this far.

"Turn that chair this way and sit down," he suggested while he moved to the railing facing her balcony.

Something deep inside her just let go. What the hell she thought. She'd been having a bit of a dry spell, and she fully intended to get a little crazy at Bachelorette party, she'd never see this guy again. She moved the chair and sat back on it. This was going to be a two-way street though.

"Why don't you start stroking that cock?"

He started to stroke, moving a bit to one side to make sure her view wasn't blocked by one of the rails.

She leaned back, spreading her legs and ran her fingers down her stomach. The tip playing in the little patch of red hair sex.

She was watching him stroke, he was leaning in now, trying to see exactly what her finger was doing. She slid it down further, caressing her slit, running it back and forth, back and forth, working it in a little deeper with each pass.

Then it was inside her. She was a little surprised at how wet she had gotten as her finger moved inside her.

She worked it up, finding her clit, caressing herself.

She'd almost forgotten he was there when he spoke again, "please, touch your breasts."

His hand was moving faster now, and she placed her free hand on her breast, gently squeezing it, toying with her nipple. He let out a grunt and he came, it spurted out, for a second, she thought it was going to make it all the way to her balcony until gravity caught up with it and it plummeted into the night, burst after burst. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her own pleasure and was soon enjoying her own orgasm.

When she opened her eyes again, he was gone, she returned to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

It was almost 10:00 when she woke up. There was a text from one of the Bridesmaids asking if she could pick up a few things for the party.

She texted back she could, took a nice hot shower and got dressed and ready for the day.

She put on a pair of white shorts, a floral print shirt and sandals and headed out. A quick trip to a grocery store and neighborhood liquor store and she had the supplies for tonight.

She stopped at a Chipotle for lunch, debating what to do next. Almost everyone else was arriving later today, she really didn't have anything she needed to do.

The weather was beautiful and that made up her mind, it was going to be a beach day.

On a whim she stopped at one of the tourist beach shops. She'd packed a bikini of course, but she was feeling a little adventurous today and the one she'd brought seemed a little plain.

She perused the displays, spending several minutes looking when she saw it.

It was black, the bottoms were typical bikini bottoms, with ties on the sides leaning towards the small size but otherwise not too memorable. The top had the outline of the typical triangle over the breast, but it was just that, an outline. Inside that was a second triangle, this one actually cloth, but inverted, attaching to the outer triangle at the corners, it would cover her nipples, but not much else. She shivered a little in anticipation as she found her size. She grabbed a big beach towel and a bottle of suntan lotion and headed for the register.

Back in her room she coated herself in suntan lotion, the joys of being a red head she thought, put on her new bikini and a cover up and headed for the beach. As she walked down past the neighbor's door, she heard it start to open. She picked up her pace, hoping to make it to the elevator but luck wasn't with her. She mashed the down button, but the elevator was painfully slow, the man from last night, his wife and son were waiting with her when it finally arrived.

She moved to the back corner of the elevator, and the man took the other side, with his son standing in front of him. The wife was in front of her. She was tall, a good foot taller than Alyssa's 5ft 1in. Alyssa could see the yellow bikini under the crochet cover-up she was wearing. She was lean and had the look of an athlete. Her breasts were smaller than Alyssa's, but definitely not small. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail through the back of the baseball hat she was wearing. She glanced over at Alyssa with a friendly smile.

"Ground floor?"

"Yeah, thanks."

She hit the button, and they rode down in silence.

Alyssa let out a sigh of relief as they headed for the swimming pool, she continued on to the beach. She took one of the few remaining chairs, she savored the view for a few minutes, then relaxed reading her book.

Her reading was interrupted by a few more texts from the Bridesmaids, they'd included her in a group text and apparently a few of them were stressing. Alyssa was convinced those crazy bitches were intent on ruining her relaxing day. Grown women freaking out about snacks and plates, hell, they were all older than she was, two of them were already married themselves. She texted back with a couple of polite, "you know we could just" suggestions and got back to her book.

They seemed to settle down, and she spent a few mostly relaxing hours on the beach. A couple of boys seemed to appreciate her new bikini, they were throwing a frisbee and it kept coming suspiciously close to her chair, all on accident she was sure, but she was otherwise blissfully alone.

At 4:30 her phone started blowing up from texts, the rest of the family was arriving, and they were trying to sort out dinner plans. She gave up on the beach, grabbed her things and headed back to the room. After a shower and a change of clothes she met the extended family in the lobby at 6:00. They'd decided on a seafood place down the road. They had a loud, if pleasant family dinner, everyone catching up. She excused herself a little early and headed back to the hotel to get ready for the bridal shower.

She checked her makeup, fixed her hair, and changed into the dress she had bought for the party. It was a black cocktail dress, with a halter top and short flared skirt. It was cut low in front, plunging down between her breasts, with the back open to almost her waste. She felt deliciously naughty in it as she he shoes, black sandal booties, with a 6in heel and straps that ran up to her mid-calf. She picked up the supplies she'd gotten earlier in the day, and the gift for her cousin, then headed to the suite where the party was supposed to kick off. She knocked on the door and Tara, the unmarried bridesmaid, opened it. She smiled and gave Alyssa a hug, but she was clearly unhappy. Tammy and Lisa, the married bridesmaids were sitting on a couch in the living area, all three were wearing tight cocktail dresses, and none of them looked happy. Tara took the things Alyssa had brought and put them in the kitchenette.

"What's wrong?" Alyssa asked, breaking the silence.

"Our plans are out the window, "Tara began. "Apparently, some people's spouses, and soon to be spouses, got cold feet about bachelor and bachelorette parties. Seems our soon to be Groom was in Nashville last week for a conference, went out for drinks and the place they ended up at had a couple of out-of-control bachelorette parties. The sight of drunken woman throwing themselves at every man in sight while wearing a 'bride to be' sash was too much for him. So, he convinced our bride to...limit her merry making. And he convinced certain people's husbands," she nodded a head at the two increasingly sullen looking women on the couch," to go along. So, the boys rented a house in town, with the understanding that's where the party would stay, and we get this place, gesturing to the suite around them."

"What a bunch of bullshit," Alyssa muttered.

"Exactly," Lisa agreed.

"Who needs a drink?" Tammy asked.

Everyone said yes with enthusiasm, and she headed for the kitchen.

The blender was soon whirring away, and they set out to make lemons out of lemonade. The rest of the guests started to arrive, two more of Rebecah's college friends along with her sister showed up together. Their other cousin and the groom's sister showed up a few minutes later. Rebecah herself emerged from one of the bedrooms, wearing a white cocktail dress with a "Bride to be" sash. Wine and margaritas were flowing and most of the group seemed to have accepted the change in plans, or at least were playing along for Rebecah's sake, who insisted it was going to be fun.

Alyssa was getting to know Janet, the groom's sister, when there was another knock on the door.

"Hopefully that's Carrie, and then everyone is here," Janet told her as she headed for the door. She was back a moment later a tall woman in tow. Alyssa almost choked on her drink when she recognized her, it was the women from the room next door. Janet introduced them, and Carrie recognized her as well, apologizing if her son had been too noisy. Alyssa assured her that she hadn't noticed a thing and Janet took her away to make more introductions.

With everyone present, the Bridesmaids took charge and announced it was time for the games to begin. They played risqué charades, where everything was either full of innuendo or downright X rated, and of course failure to get it right meant you had to take a drink. That was followed by a few otherwise innocent games that had been sexed up and alcohol fueled before they reached the piece de resistance. Everyone had been asked to bring a gift, a wrapped sex toy that "reflects your personality". The bride then unwrapped the gifts and had to guess who it was from. If she got it right, the giver took a drink, if she got it wrong, she had to take a drink.

As Alyssa watched her cousin unwrap several basic vibrators and a couple of rabbits, she decided that for all the talk during the earlier games this group clearly needed more exposure to sex toys. Not that she considered her own gift of a pair of vibrating panties to be some great revelation or anything, and she wasn't sure how she'd felt when Rebecah had guessed correctly.

The Bride was opening the second to last gift, a suspiciously large gift bag, and pulled out a strap on dildo. There were squeals of laughter, jokes about how shocked the Groom was going to be on his wedding night, and more than a few uncomfortable looks. It was revealed that one of Rebecah's more seemingly demure college friends had brought it, because she admitted she couldn't stop looking at it in the store. The last present was open, yet another small pink vibrator, and the games ended, and the party became a regular old party with people drinking and talking again. Most of the women were pretty sloppy drunk at this point, and Alyssa had noticed Carrie seemed to be leading that particular charge.

As things started winding down Janet, who, like Alyssa, seemed to have remained relatively sober, approached her and asked if she could talk to her privately for a moment. They found a quiet corner and Janet smiled nervously at her.

"Could you do me a HUGE favor?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"You've got a room to yourself, right?"

"Yeah."

"And your right next door to Carrie, right?"

Alyssa nodded.

"Look, she's really a sweetheart, and she never gets to go out anymore...so she's kind of overdone it tonight."

Both women looked across the room to see a very drunk Carrie sitting on the couch, talking to another guest.

"I'm afraid if she goes back to her room in that condition, she's going to wake up her husband and their kid and it's going to be a mess. I don't think he really even wanted her to come tonight, and I'd hate for them to fight over something stupid. So... I was hoping she could crash in your room, then tomorrow she can...flip the story, say you had too much, and she helped you back to your room and stayed over to make sure you were ok."

Alyssa sighed, "Sure...whatever. But you owe me."

"Thank you, you're the best, and I definitely do!"

The party was petering out, people leaving in ones and twos until it was Alyssa, Carrie, Janet, and Tara. Rebecah had staggered off and was passed out on the bed.

Janet managed to convince Carrie to go with Alyssa, and as they headed out the door Tara handed her a large gift bag.

"We gotta get these out of here too..."

Alyssa looked down to discover it was filled with half the sex toys. She had no idea what she was going to do with that mess... probably mail them to Rebecah one at a time for the next several months, but she didn't protest.

Alyssa was grateful it wasn't far to the elevators, then back to her room. The older and larger woman was fading fast, and she was struggling to support her weight by the time they were back to her room. She managed to get her into the room and at least pointed at one of the beds before she collapsed.

She took off her shoes, grabbed a bottle of water from the mini-fridge and composed herself before going to work. She managed to roll Carrie over, then remove her shoes and dress. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she left her in her black lace panties.

She went into the bathroom, took off her own dress, washed up, brushed her teeth then put on her rather plain nightgown before heading for bed. The noise of someone heading for the bathroom woke her up, she was frightened for a moment, before she remembered that there was supposed to be someone else in the room. She watched through half closed eyes as Carrie walked by, then tried to go back to sleep. The bathroom noises were followed by the sound of Carrie walking back by, then messing around with something. Then, thankfully, silence and she felt herself drifting back to sleep. The sudden feel of weight on the bed, snapped her awake, was that drunken bitch trying to get into the wrong bed?

Alyssa felt a hand on her knee, she'd been sleeping on her side, but without thinking she responded to the pressure and was on her back. As she started to react there was a hand on her other knee, then they slid up to her thighs, spreading her legs apart.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, looking down to see Carrie laying on her stomach between her now spread legs.

Carrie lifted Alyssa's nightshirt and grinned at the younger girl. "You have such a pretty little kitty; I just want to play with it."

Alyssa was speechless as the older woman started kissing her way up her thighs. She gave in to the moment, relaxing, and opening herself to Carrie. Carrie placed her tongue at the very base of Alyssa's slit and slowly licked up. When she reached the tuft of red hair. She stopped, "I haven't done this since college," she giggled before licking back down the way she'd come. Alyssa moaned softly as the tongue invaded her, entering her folds, searching for her clit, and she gasped when it found it. Carrie might have been out of practice, but it seemed to be like riding a bike, and she certainly was enthusiastic.

Alyssa felt something else pressing against her, and for a moment she thought it was Carrie's finger, but as it started to enter her, she realized it was one of the toys from the party. The small vibrator slid inside her, and Carrie worked it slowly in and out as her tongue and lips worked. Alyssa felt it building inside her, then Carrie turned the vibrator on. The added sensation pushing her closer to the brink. She had one hand twisted in the sheets as the other stroked the other woman's face. She felt the orgasm wash over her, her hips twisting, grinding into Carrie's face, but she just kept going, her tongue working her clit expertly, the vibrator humming away inside her. She tried to push her face away, as the sensations became overwhelming, she desperately needed it to stop, but she just kept going. Alyssa pushed at her head, but Carrie's free hand caught her wrist holding it. She tried to twist away but she just couldn't escape. All the sensations building, her orgasm going on and on until her body just gave out and she collapsed.

She wasn't entirely sure if she had passed out or not. She just knew she was laying on her back, nightgown pushed up around her waist, bathed in sweat. Carrie was lying next to her, a contented grin on her face. She looked over at the older woman, who just kept smiling as she ran her fingers through Alyssa's hair, "I sure miss college sometimes," the older woman remarked.