Beach Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple has their desires stoked by new beach friends.
7.7k words
4.63
26.6k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thank you to Tigersman for editing my work. Prompt and professional, I would recommend him to other writers looking for an editor. I hope you enjoy this story.

*****

The sound of a late afternoon squall rapped on the worn, thin windows and the tin roof of the little beach bungalow. The squat, single story wooden dwelling was being pelted with rain as it sat just beyond the lonely dunes of the North Carolina Atlantic Coast. The sweltering salt air had simmered all day in the late summer sun, and now it was boiling over in a violent torrent of water. The rumbling of thunder and the sound of voluminous drops smacking the concrete patio were echoing in the periphery of my consciousness. The spectacle of nature around me was merely background noise, however. What I was most focused on presently, was the carnal sounds of pleasure exuded by my wife, Tara. Her moans had begun with meek trepidation. But now the sound of deep, surrendering gasps and whimpers filled the room as her body was assaulted with pleasure. The earlier awkwardness had long been shattered and any aura of trepidation discarded. Tara and I were now each racing towards a volcanic orgasm. However, the novel part about this particular afternoon was that we were racing with different partners.

The long weekend had begun relatively plainly. My name is Aaron. My wife is named Tara and we have been married for three lovely years. We dated for four years prior to tying the knot. We met during our final year in college and have been inseparable ever since. We recently began talking about having children. The idea of starting a family excited us. It would be a new adventure and gave us the feeling of entering a tangible stage of adulthood. I work as a commercial lender and Tara is an elementary school teacher. She is working towards her Master's degree so that after we have children, she can pursue becoming a principal. Her parents own a small beach cabin in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Slightly off the beaten path but still accessible by main roads, it has provided us many times with a quick, easy vacation not far from our home in Charlotte. Sometimes we will bring along another couple or a few other friends. Sometimes, we will go there with her parents. But that weekend it was just us. I had been working long hours for several weeks and Tara was getting a little burned out from her summer classes. So, in early August I took two days off work at the end of the week, giving us a long weekend. We set out for the Outer Banks after I got home from work that Wednesday.

We arrived at the beach cabin late that night and slept in. Thursday morning was glorious. Hot, bright sunshine filtered through the bedroom windows and curtains. I woke up around 6am by habit, but the realization I was at the beach invigorated me. I looked over and saw my beautiful wife sleeping in her white tank top. I could see the faint outline of her nipples through the thin fabric. I wanted her immediately. I quietly slipped beneath the sheets and began lightly kissing the tops and inside of her thighs. Giving and receiving head is a wonderful alarm clock. I coaxed her sleepy legs apart and began using the flat of my tongue on her skin. I put my nose to her light blue panties and inhaled her scent. I kissed her sex through the fabric of her underwear before sliding them to the side. I heard her gasp softly. I worked my tongue along her velvet lips before sucking her clit firmly. I felt her rustle and turn above the sheets. Her legs then parted wide and I felt her hand on the back of my head through the sheet. She was awake. I lapped her sweet pussy with fervor, lightly scratching her thighs with my fingernails. She groaned and began to sway her hips. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her whole body closer to my mouth and devoured her. It wasn't long before she arched her back and curled her toes, groaning. Sweet bliss. I listened to her labored breathing for a moment as I kissed her damp thighs gently. I emerged from under the sheet, triumphant.

"Good morning, gorgeous," I said, cheerily.

"Good morning, you." She smiled. Tara kissed me languidly before pushing me onto my back. She didn't mind her taste. She was groggy, but happy. She pulled off my red gym shorts and took my erection in her hand. She stroked it softly with her right hand and gave it a slow, sweet kiss on the tip. I held my breath. She then put the tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. I gasped. She sucked me slowly for a few moments, still stroking. Finally, she pulled her blue cotton panties to the side with her free hand. She swung her right leg over me and guided my hard cock inside of her. We both moaned. Tara began rocking slowly at first, her nipples poking out from the thin fabric of her tank top. Both of us needed this release. We hadn't made love in the week leading up to this trip. Work had sapped our energies. Not satisfied with the pace of her gyrations, I grabbed her toned ass and pulled her along faster. She smiled. "That's good, yeah baby," she whispered. I lightly stroked and pinched her nipples through the tank. She reached behind her and stroked my swollen balls. We needed this. Less than two minutes after she mounted me, I erupted inside of her. At the same time, I watched her bite her lower lip, felt her pussy clench, as she reached her second orgasm of the morning. She collapsed on top of me, flush, hot and gorgeous.

We slept until noon and woke up happy, hungry and relaxed. There were four glorious days in front of us. We made a quick run to the store to pick up food, beer and some tequila to make margaritas. We came back to the beach house a little after 1pm and devoured a lunch of grocery prepared fried chicken, potato salad and green beans. Then we donned our swimsuits and headed out for the sand. We loaded up our red cooler with the two wheels in the back and then made the short walk to the beach. The beach house was only about 100 yards from the actual ocean and tucked back at the end of a winding street. For a popular beach, the immediate surroundings were relatively secluded. We passed the few beach houses that were on the same street as ours on our walk to the ocean. We could clearly see the short condo buildings that stand about a half mile down the main road. That part of the beach tended to be crowded with families. But down where we were, the beach was quiet and relaxed. Tara and I put our gear down and set up camp. We have a large umbrella that easily fits both of us and our cooler. We wanted to work on our tans first, but eventually would retreat to the shade. We unfolded our beach chairs, took off our shirts, and Tara set down our canvas beach bag. I reached for the cooler and poured us two Tecate's in red plastic cups. Books in our laps and beers in our hands, we toasted our good fortune.

I feel lucky to be with Tara. It is no stretch to describe her as stunning. She looks like the surfer girl next door. She stands at five and a half feet with wavy blonde hair and light green eyes. She was wearing a peach colored bikini that first day that accentuated her lean, toned body. Tara has supple, B cup breasts that she never cared to enhance their size through her lingerie or swimwear. She was proud of the work she put in at the gym and yoga classes. She saw bikinis as an opportunity to show off her full body, not solely to advertise her tits. This bikini wasn't prudish, however. The top allowed onlookers a touch of cleavage and the bottom framed her round ass, displaying a hint of her firm cheeks. This was to say nothing of her flat, toned stomach and firm legs that bordered on muscular. Even with the sparse beach crowd that morning, she immediately attracted attention from men and women both.

I too, am proud of my physique. I've kept in shape in the years since college in the gym. I figure when we start having kids, I won't have the time or energy to really focus on my body, so I might as well do it now while I am still young. I am just over six feet tall and have short brown hair. I am lean and strong with nicely defined arms and set of abs. If I could lay off the alcohol and pizza on the weekend, I'd be cut. If I am being immodest, we're a young, good looking couple.

We both dove into our books and laid back to enjoy the hot sun and cold Mexican beers. One brew followed the other as we took frequent breaks to go into the ocean over the next few hours. We horsed around in the water, flirting and building more sexual tension. My hands lingering on her in the water as we splashed each other. She was tugging at my board shorts playfully as we boogie boarded. We were building the tension for our next lascivious romp once we got back to the bungalow. Soon I was hoisting Tara up in the water by her ass while she wrapped her legs around me. I told her in a tipsy tone, "You are SO getting this spanked when we get back."

She laughed, equally buzzed and replied, "Is that a promise?" This kind of thing turned me on immensely. Tara was reserved in public settings. She had thick rimmed nerd glasses she often wore while teaching and studying. She looked every bit the academic when she worked and studied. But enough coaxing and nudging would elicit her exploratory side in the bedroom. She enjoyed being spanked immensely and loved to talk dirty.

We were holding hands while walking back from the water to our beach chairs and umbrella when we noticed a middle-aged woman in a green one-piece swimsuit. She was in her mid to late 40's with dark, wavy hair. She had a large smile and big, dark sunglasses. She seemed to have been waiting for us by our chairs. Tara turned and gave me a puzzled look as if to say Who is THIS weirdo? We both sighed as we walked out of the water and approached our setup, a little irritated that our privacy was being invaded. Neither one of us enjoyed small talk with strangers.

"Howdy! What a cute couple you two are! How is the water?" She beamed. I forced a smile. I wiped my hair back and answered.

"It feels great. And, thank you. It's a perfect day for the beach," I told her politely. The older woman continued smiling, almost giddy. As we got closer, I noticed she had a good figure for a woman her age. She wasn't overly tanned as some women were prone to do. I assumed she was no stranger to sunscreen. She had reddish brown hair and a fair complexion. Her swimsuit, while a one-piece, did not hide the tattoo of a shooting star on her hip. Nor did it conceal her large breasts. The suit lifted them and exposed a generous amount of cleavage at the top. She also had a second tattoo of a rose on her right shoulder. She was round in the stomach but not fat, with thicker thighs but toned calves. She looked like she'd drink Budweiser's while listening to a live hard rock band in a bar. She was not altogether unattractive.

"You aren't kidding, sugar. Listen, I'm sorry to bother you. My name is Natalie and my husband Cal and I are sitting over there." She turned and pointed to her husband down the beach about 20 yards. He was face down on a large red beach towel and sleeping on his stomach. They had a couple of chairs and a little two-pole canopy that provided a good deal of shade. "I'm afraid we have run out of ice. Our ice machine sucks in our condo. So, I was about to drive out to get some more while Cal napped, but then I noticed your large cooler here. I wanted to see if you would lend us some ice in exchange for a margarita. We have plenty of them mixed up and ready to drink, even salt and cut limes. We just can't keep them cold!" Tara and I chuckled and glanced at each other. She's fun. Harmless. We relaxed and shook Natalie's hand and introduced ourselves.

We'd already had our fill of beer for the day, so trading margaritas for ice sounded like an appealing transaction. Tara confirmed my feelings in the matter by nodding to me. She answered,

"Sounds like a good deal to me. We'd be glad to give you some ice. Do you have extra cups?" she asked Natalie. Natalie beamed.

"Is the ocean wet? You bet your ass we do!" The older woman laughed triumphantly. Her comment was a bit crass for new company. Tara and I raised our eyebrows and chuckled ourselves. But it seemed not out of character for our new beach friend.

"Well then it's settled," I said. Tara nodded in assent. "Our cart has wheels on it, so I'll be glad to bring the ice over to you." Natalie clapped victoriously and did little girlish jumps in the sand.

"Thank you! I really didn't feel like driving!" she said with vigor. Her breasts swayed when she hopped around. I couldn't help but notice her thick nipples poking through the fabric of her swimsuit. Thankfully Natalie turned her back to walk back to Cal, otherwise I might have stared a bit too long. Tara and I noticed still another tattoo on her left wrist. It was of an eagle. Ok, so she's a little trashy I thought. But I shrugged it off. She and her husband might be fun company for the afternoon, especially with our buzz. And to be fair, I didn't mind looking her over. While she walked away my eyes lingered on her large ass, swaying generously in her suit. My groin stirred and I yelled after her, playfully.

"Natalie!" I barked. She looked at me quizzically. "Those margaritas had better be strong, or we're taking our ice back!" I taunted. Tara slapped me on the shoulder and joined me.

"Damn straight!" my wife laughed. Natalie pulled down her glasses so we could see her eyes for the first time. They we dark brown. She responded in kind.

"Oh, you two are just so cute." She paused, then added while shaking her head, "You don't have enough ice to out drink Cal and me. Now get your young butts over here. I'm thirsty!" Tara hooted at this challenge. Natalie gave us a wink and sauntered the rest of the way back to her snoozing husband. I shook my head and bent over to pack some of our gear. That ass. I thought. Tara pinched me on the butt as she helped get our towels and chairs together.

"I think our new friend likes you, baby," Tara teased. She wasn't the least bit jealous. Both of us could be flirtatious when we drank. And, we knew we were attractive. I didn't mind the admirable stares of other men or even when a drink was sent her way at a bar. It turned me on to know that I was with such a desirable woman, and Tara herself was proud to be with me. We are a great team. Tara smiled and ran her hand over my chest, feeling my muscles. She looked up into my eyes. "I don't blame her. I want to fuck you, too." She leaned up and gave me a slow, wet kiss. Her tongue lingered in my mouth. I was now rock hard. She pulled back and whispered, "Later. Now, c'mon. Let's get those drinks." She finished putting our books, her clothes, and hat as well as my wallet and our keys into her beach bag. I grabbed the cooler handle.

"She's a character, no doubt. I bet she listens to Motley Crue," I said. "By the way, she said we were both cute. I think she's flirting with both of us." I tried to deflect a little of the attention.

"Shit, I know I'm cute," she sassed me. She was swearing now. She was definitely tipsy. I loved it. She added, "She's dead wrong about one thing, though. We can out drink those old farts." Tara pulled down her sunglasses and winked at me. "Don't let me down." We walked towards Natalie and Cal.

"Don't worry babe, I got you," I assured my wife and rubbed her lower back as we walked. Tara purred at this.

Natalie and Cal were fun. A lot of fun. Our anxieties about having to force a conversation while we politely chugged an awful margarita melted in the summer sunshine. They were in their late 40's and had met while they were both serving in the Army. Married in their early 20's, she left the service just after they got married and went into private nursing. Cal however, had just retired from the Army last year and was now working for a private electrical engineering firm. They lived in Raleigh and owned a time share in the condos just down the road. They came to the Outer Banks a few times each year to vacation. Despite having to make a short car ride, they purposely came down towards our part of the beach because it was less crowded. Cal was a taller than me and a little overweight with a belly. He was not out of shape, however. Whereas I am lean, he had large arms and a broad chest. He had thinning, dark brown hair that was considerably gray at the temples. It would be considered long if he were still in the Army, but by civilian standards it was tidy. He had quite a bit of hair on his chest and back, but Cal was past the point of caring to trim it like I was. He carried the confidence of a man who knew what he wanted. He had served his country, raised children and held the love of his wife. He was not classically handsome but was a decent looking man.

Cal and Natalie were both very smart. Natalie was a bit of a flower child, not the heavy metal enthusiast I had imagined. I had expected Cal to be staunchly right wing and a bit humorless, but that proved off base as well. He had a sharp, easy wit and entertained us with several hilarious stories that happened during his time in the Army. His travels overseas had shaped a pragmatic, pleasant worldview. Both read extensively and we enjoyed riffing with them on music, movies and even a little politics. One margarita turned into two, and then a third. It wasn't long until we were all quite drunk. Cal and Natalie began flirting with us, and each other. It was harmless fun.

"Tara, where did you find such a gorgeous man?" Natalie gushed at one point while she stood over my chair and scratched my head. She looked at me like examining a museum specimen.

Tara's reply was priceless. "I got a good deal on him in college, but I've had to put in a lot of work on him." She reached over in her chair and patted me on the leg as she said this, like I was a car. We all howled.

During a later laugh session, Tara had stumbled to the cooler and bent over to retrieve some more ice. She was using the open cooler lid to balance herself as she reached in to scoop out ice with an empty cup into her glass. From his vantage point, this gave Cal a wonderful, albeit momentary glimpse of my wife's breasts. She leaned over for several scoops before she suddenly shut the cooler lid, standing. She merely grinned at Cal before sauntering back over to her beach chair next to Natalie. I saw Cal's eyes linger on Tara's body as she walked away from him. He then blurted out, "Tara, I think you might have the 2nd best figure in our little camp here," he gushed, then winked at his own wife. This was a little crass and made Tara blush, but she enjoyed the flattery. Natalie patted Tara's shoulder and played along. She knew Tara was in much better physical shape, proud of her own body she as she was.

"Don't worry honey," Natalie told her, "twenty more years of wine and cheeseburgers, you can have a body just like this." She beamed to Cal and leaned to one side in her chair, giving her own hip a light smack.

"Damn baby that's right!" Cal called back to her. Natalie then leaned over and whispered loudly to Tara, "He is so BAD," referring to her husband. The two chuckled. Cal and I both heard. It was cute. We drank so much the conversation nearly turned ribald. Cal began a story about a nude beach he and Natalie encountered by accident while on vacation in France years ago. Natalie however, suddenly embarrassed, shushed him in a fit of laughter before he divulged any juicy details. After more than 20 years of marriage and children, these two were still very much in love and passionate about each other. It was a wonderful afternoon.

We finished the last of the margaritas just after 6pm. The sun was beginning its decent in the sky behind us. We were all a little sweaty, hungry and tired. As we were packing up, Cal called out to Natalie, "Hey Hon, you want to stop on the way back to the condo for something to eat or pick something up?" As he did so he walked by her and ran his hand along the small of her back and grinned at her. She raised an eye at him and grinned back.