Beach Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm definitely hungry babe," Natalie answered and gave Cal a wink. As she walked by him to fold up her chair, she lightly ran her palm over the front of his shorts. Tara did not see this exchange, but I caught it as I stuffed a beach towel into Tara's bag. It turned me on immensely to see Natalie aroused. She followed this with, "Let's just pick something up quick and eat in the condo" As she hoisted her beach chair over her back.

Listening to them, Tara called out, "You know guys, we picked up stuff for burgers this morning and have plenty of food. We drank so much of your booze today, why don't you let us cook for you?" Tara asked. I had my back to Cal and Natalie, so they couldn't see when I cocked my head and gave my wife a look. Tara inaccurately read my expression. She took it as I wanted the house to ourselves when we got back. She didn't know that I knew Cal and Natalie were wanting some alone time themselves. I didn't want it to be awkward if they refused.

Natalie answered, "That is awfully sweet of you hon', but you don't have to do that. We were more than happy to share." But Tara persisted.

"I know we don't have to, but it's really no trouble. Besides, it's just burgers. By the time you go somewhere and order, Aaron and I will have dinner ready. We have chips, fruit, beer and even ice cream," Tara said cheerily. She had enjoyed the afternoon and was now relishing the idea of playing host. She smiled at me with determination as she slid on a purple tank top over her bikini top, then her straw hat. God, she looked sexy as she stood there. I knew I would have a hard time staying off her back at the house. But I also didn't want to rain on her parade. It wasn't often that we entertained guests. So, I shrugged and turned around to Cal and Natalie to help persuade them.

"Yeah guys, let's just do that. We went on a food run this morning and bought more than we could ever eat. You'd be helping us out. Besides, I want to hear the rest of that story about the nude beach in France." I winked at Cal and smiled at Natalie.

We all wanted some private time, but at the same time we all needed to eat. Finally, they relented. Cal and Natalie looked at each other and Cal said, "Okay sure. Why not? We've got a change of clothes in the car if we can shower off at your place."

Tara nodded. "Of course. We have an enclosed shower outside and a nicer one inside the house if you prefer," she said. Cal and Natalie agreed, and we all finished packing up before walking back to the bungalow. Tara lead the way, excited that we would be entertaining tonight. Her ass swayed vibrantly as she traversed the sand. I glanced over at one point and saw that Cal was enjoying the view. I couldn't blame him. He wouldn't be a man if he didn't look. Besides, I stole a few quick looks over at his wife's tits, which bounced and swayed erotically underneath her sundress. Just past the dunes, we stopped at Cal and Natalie's SUV to pick up their clothes. We were back at our bungalow a few minutes later. We set our things down at the large concrete rear patio, just outside a set of strong sliding glass doors. Tara and I rinsed our feet off with the green rubber hose that was attached at the back of the home before passing it to Cal and Natalie. We started bringing in the coolers and arranged the beach chairs and umbrellas neatly outside. After everyone dried their feet, we went inside. Tara led the couple to the spare bedroom down the hall from the master.

"You guys can change in here after you clean up. I'll get you some towels. If you don't mind, why don't you all shower outside? It's a great setup out there. Aaron and I will shower in here and start on dinner," Tara said, being sweet as can be. The guest bedroom was at the front of the home on the left when you walked in the front door. The master was further down the same hall and faced the back of the home. The middle and right side of the house was a large open living room with a kitchen in the back. There were large windows overlooking a deck in the back, as well as the concrete patio. The shower was just off the deck on the left of the house.

"That works for us, thank you Tara. I just love showering outdoors at the beach. Just something about the salt air," Natalie cooed. She then jerked a thumb at her husband. "Now, hopefully the water is plenty cold. This one needs it." She giggled and gestured. Tara blushed, but smiled. Natalie then asked politely, "What can we do as far as helping with dinner?" Tara waved her off while she disappeared momentarily in the hall. She came back with her arms laden with plush, pastel colored towels and wash cloths for them.

"Not a thing, you're our guests tonight. We'll start on dinner after we shower, so take your time. There is soap and shampoo already in the stall outside." Cal and Natalie said thank you and followed us back out to the living room. They continued through the sliding glass doors to the patio and walked around the left towards the shower. Tara and I went to the kitchen to start patting burgers and take some chips out to prep for dinner. Tara grabbed us beers out of the fridge and playfully hummed while she took out the meat. I smiled at her and said, "I like our new friends and I am glad you invited them for dinner. But you do realize they were wanting to go home and fuck, don't you?"

Tara grinned and shrugged. "I figured they might. I mean God, I hope we're that randy when we're that age. But I also knew we all needed food after drinking so much. And besides," she paused, rubbing her body up to mine, "we'll need that energy for fucking later." She gave me a quick kiss, again letting her tongue linger on my lips. She was so damn sexy. She continued, "I really had fun with them. Let's have a nice dinner. Then they can go home and do their thing, and we can do ours." She turned away from me to face the main kitchen countertop to season and pat a few burgers. I came up behind her, kissed her neck as she started working the meat lithely with her hands. I needed her.

"Mmmmm. I like that," she purred. "Not fair at all, but I like it." Encouraged, I kept nibbling on her neck as I wrapped my hands around her waist and slowly stroked her sides under that purple shirt. Then I brought my right hand slowly down to her butt and gave a light squeeze over her bikini. She giggled and kept working on the burgers. Then I pulled the material on her ass to the side, massaging her cold bottom while continuing to kiss her and pressing into her. I let her feel my erection building in my board shorts. I took my left hand and reached up under the shirt to caress her chest over her bikini top before pulling her left breast free. I rolled her hard nipple in my fingers. Tara's breathing quickened as she tried to keep patting the burgers.

I whispered wickedly in her ear, "You still need that spanking, young lady. Don't think I haven't forgotten." I kissed her left ear gently as I pulled her right breast from her top. Tara sighed deeply.

"Yes..." she said breathlessly.

"Yes, what?" I purred softly as I worked on her other ear with my tongue. At the same time, I freed my cock from my board shorts and began to rub it against her ass. She moaned as I reached into her bikini bottom and my index finger found her wet sex.

"Yes..." She began, catching her breath as my finger worked the soft folds of her pussy. "I need to be spanked...I need you to spank me," she said as she worked her hips slowly, starting to use her ass to massage my cock. I moaned in response. Tara let this continue for a few more moments before she snapped out of our trance. She thumped the heels of her palms against the counter loudly and pulled away from me. She abruptly ran the water at the kitchen sink.

"What? What is it?" I said, surprised.

"Nothing...just...now I need some hot sex," she said laughing, showing me her hands. They were covered in hamburger meat. She washed her hands furiously. I couldn't help but admire that she had formed four perfectly even hamburger patties on a plate while I was seducing her. I chuckled as I took a long pull of my beer. I patted her ass as she dried her hands. Tara turned to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the hall bath.

"Start the shower, I'll be right there!" she gushed as she darted down the hall to the master bedroom in the back. She began stripping off her tank as she dashed into the room and opened the dresser drawers. She was getting a change of clothes in the event Cal and Natalie were waiting for us by the time we finished up.

"Ok but hurry up!" I pleaded. I flipped on the bathroom light and pulled the curtain back to the shower. It was just a plain cream-colored fiberglass shower. It was a little bigger than what most people were used to, thankfully. We've had a lot of fun getting dirty in there on our trips. I turned on the knob of the shower and kept my hand under the spray, waiting for it to warm up. It always took a few seconds, so I quickly threw off my T-shirt on the cold tiled floor. I felt the spray again. It was hot and ready to go, but Tara hadn't come back yet. I took another pull on my beer and then took my board shorts off. Steam was now forming in the room. What was taking Tara so long? I thought, a little annoyed. My cock was standing at attention, throbbing for release. Not only was I longing to be deep inside my wife's tight pussy, but I couldn't stop thinking about Natalie's huge tits. Images of her body rhythmically swaying underneath me as I fucked her roughly flashed through my mind. I was in a lust addled trance. Suddenly, I heard Tara call out.

"Oh my God Aaron! Come here!" she yelled.

"What is it?" I replied.

"Just come here Aaron, quickly!" she yelled again.

"Tara, geez just tell me what it is! I just got in!" I yelled back, frustrated. It was a white lie of course. I was outside the shower and had hoped to coax her back to me. Tara scampered from the master bedroom and stuck her head in the doorway to the bathroom. She wore a guilty grin. In a loud whisper she said, "Just COME HERE!" and waved her hand for me to follow. She glanced down and noticed my hard on and gasped, biting her lip. She then looked back up to my eyes and motioned for me to follow her. This had to be good.

I hustled after her. She led me to the master bedroom window that faced out back. It was a normal sized window with the curtains pulled back. Its only view was of the scraggly bushes, a few low trees and the dunes. But if you looked at an angle to your left, you could see the shower enclosure. The window was partially open. Tara positioned herself squarely in front of it, letting me sidle in behind her. She gazed to her left. I craned my neck and looked around in the same direction. I was confused, but only for a moment. Then, it hit me. I heard it before I saw it.

Moaning. Load, unabated moaning. It was Natalie. "I forgot to close it this morning," Tara said softly, pointing to the window. "I came into undress, then I heard them going at it!" Tara turned to me and smiled. I peered further to the left myself and saw steam pouring out of the stall. The water was on full blast. The shower outside was barely large enough for two people, a fact that Cal and Natalie were trying to exploit. We hadn't delayed their plans after all. The shower was only about 10 feet from the back of the home, so even with the sound of the spray we could hear the two lovers. It was faint, but we could hear them.

We couldn't see much of the action, of course, except their calves and feet. Water misted around both pairs as they angled and danced, slowly. Cal's feet then staggered behind Natalie's, parallel and both facing the same direction. Natalie's hands grasped the wood at the top of the stall in front of her. Cal's right hand held on just outside of hers. Cal began taking Natalie from behind. We could see from their legs that Cal was being very forceful to boot. His thrusts were long and deliberate, and Natalie was loving it. The couple was using all the leverage they could get. Between the moaning, we could even make out a little dirty talk.

I wanted to fuck you so bad out there today, baby. Damn you are so sexy...

I wanted you to fuck me, Cal. Fuck me with your hard cock baby...

I turned to Tara and giggled. I wore a look of astonishment. "They are REALLY going at it!" I whispered.

"I know! I know! You were right!" She looked back at me. "Is it bad that we are watching them?" she asked me. I shrugged. I was so turned on I didn't care.

"Maybe. But I don't want to stop watching, do you?" I said.

Tara shook her head with a smile and turned her head back to the window. She then said, "It's kinda hot, right?" That was all I could take. She was looking for my approval, which I quickly gave.

"Yes...It's incredibly erotic." As I said this, I brushed my erection against her ass. Still naked, I needed my wife that instant.

The fact that she enjoyed spying on this couple having sex made my heart race even faster. I slipped her peach bikini bottom off and kissed her firm ass as I knelt. She exhaled with lust, then said, "I wish we could see a little more, honestly," biting her lip. She reached back to me with her right hand as I stood and untied her top.

"Me too," I whispered and kissed her shoulders, sliding the fabric to the floor. Now, we were both naked. My hands came up to fondle her breasts. I rolled her small, pert nipples in my fingers as my kisses became more aggressive.

"I want to watch them," she gushed, inhibitions now cast fully aside. The moans from the shower intensified while I slid my hands down to Tara's hips and ran my hand between her legs, feeling her damp pussy. She spread her legs out for me and I wasted no time probing between her legs with my cock. She took her left hand and reached between her legs to stroke me. Then, to give us a better angle, she pushed back against me and bent over further. She stuck her ass out towards me, still eyeing the shower. I rubbed the head of my dick on her glistening lips. I felt the soft tuft of hair against me and I exhaled. God it felt good. She was soaking wet. Unable to hold back, I guided myself inside of her. Tara gasped and placed her palms on the window frame. "

"Oooohhh fuuuuccck... yes," she hissed in pleasure.

It was my turn to take my wife from behind. Tara bent her head forward, letting me have her. I gave a few shallow thrusts to let her adjust to me, but I couldn't hold back long. I am fortunate in that I have a nice cock. I had been with only a few women before I met Tara, but even in my limited experience I was complimented. Eight inches and fairly thick, it was all Tara could take with her slim figure. I began to thrust furiously, nearly lifting her off the ground with passion. She clenched her pubic muscles and held me firmly inside her when I paused to catch my breath. We both moaned with delight when she turned over her shoulder to kiss me. Much to our pleasure, we could still hear Cal and Natalie.

Oh my God Natalie, you're going to make me cum!

Don't come yet baby, I want to taste you!

Then, something interesting happened. We watched the lower part of the shower earnestly as I resumed sliding in and out of my wife. Natalie's feet turned around to face Cal's. She stepped to the middle of the shower floor and her feet splayed outward slightly. Judging by the flex in her calf muscles, we could see she had sat down on the little bench that faced the shower head. Cal then walked his feet closer to her. Natalie was sucking her husband's cock. Then, one of Cal's feet disappeared. He was much taller than his wife. Thus, he was hoisting himself up on the frame of the shower to give his Natalie an easier angle on him. Our eyes were transfixed on the enclosure as I gripped my own wife's hips and I continued to slide my dick in and out of her wetness. I scratched Tara's back. She moaned. I pulled her hair, she moaned louder. Then, I finally got what I had been waiting for all day. I pulled my right hand off Tara's hip and brought it back several feet. Then, with a swift motion, I brought my open right palm down on Tara's toned ass. TWACK! Tara groaned in ecstasy as she kept watching out of the window.

"God yes Aaron, spank me!" she said breathlessly. I obliged her. Several times my hands struck her ass crisply. Each time her firm cheeks jiggled slightly and turned more red. Tara squealed in pleasure and arched her back to offer herself again and again. "Give it to me baby, I've been so bad!" she moaned. I couldn't hold back any longer. I picked up my cadence and assaulted her pussy with fervor. Tara must have sensed my approaching orgasm. She stood up straighter and guided my hands to her tits. I leaned closer, kissing her back and biting her shoulders lightly as I worked in and out her. My balls began to tighten and my shaft started to tingle. She urged me on while she kept her eyes on the shower stall.

"Cum for me babe, cum deep inside me!" Tara pleaded. She reached her left arm behind her back and pulled my head towards her. I kissed her neck roughly and pinched her small brown nipples. She gasped and began rotating her hips back into mine, her pussy eagerly taking every inch of me. She let go of me and put her palms on the glass of the window itself, her body on full display. It was only a matter of seconds later when I erupted. My pubic muscles contracted in deep waves of pleasure. I shot a hot stream of semen deep into Tara on my upstroke. She squealed in pleasure. I exhaled on the following downstroke then my balls contracted again. She exhaled deeply when I ran my dick back up inside of her, this time with less force. I shot more cum into her. She moaned. I relaxed again and dipped my feet flat on the floor, before thrusting lightly three more times. It felt like I could fill the ocean as my cock emptied inside of my wife. Tara was panting now, letting my cock soften and begin to slide out of her. She was soaked down to her thighs.

Tara turned to me and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues danced for several moments before she said anything. "THAT. Was amazing, sweetheart. I needed you." I smiled and told that I loved her, and I couldn't get enough of her. She kissed my forehead.

"That's what I like to hear." She grinned. "Now, let's go finish making dinner." We quickly cleaned up in the shower and dressed before Cal and Natalie would join us in the kitchen for dinner.

What I didn't know at the time, but what Tara would tell me later, is that something else had happened by the window while we were having sex. We had started out in a position where I was directly behind my wife at the window and we both could see the shower stall. But after I penetrated Tara, she had slid down and stuck her ass out to make us both more comfortable. This allowed me an easier angle to penetrate her, but it also meant I had backed away from the window so I could no longer see Natalie and Cal having sex in the shower. But, Tara could.

And Cal had seen Tara. The last I had looked I could only see Cal's hands over the shower walls as he tried to lift himself up so that his wife could more comfortably suck his dick. What I had missed however, is that Cal had eventually lifted his other foot up on the shower frame as well. This had the desired effect of bringing his bulging dick to the level of Natalie's mouth, which she accepted eagerly. And, it also hoisted most of his head out of the shower. Tara saw him immediately and they had made eye contact.

I vaguely recalled her tensing up for a moment midway through our romp, but I was too lost in desire to pay much attention. My wife came frequently when we had good sex. She had frozen, but then relaxed. Then she had angled her body so he could get a better look at her. He could not see me, but he could clearly see that Tara was getting fucked. He could see her firm tits and toned abs. He could see as she reached down and rubbed her clit. He could see her open mouth and panting tongue as I fucked her.