Beaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look comfortable," the older man said to Hugh. They were close enough that he spoke only slightly louder than would be typical.

"Barely," Hugh said.

"Heat getting to you?"

"It's getting up there."

The two didn't speak again for a while, but Hugh could feel the man's attention on him. They had an unspoken connection, and Hugh imagined that it was not unlike the one between Sam and Kirk. There was a pure sexual energy waiting to resolve itself. The older man stood and walked to Hugh.

"Gotta piss," he said. It sounded like a statement, but Hugh knew it was an invitation.

What would Kirk do? It was a question that Hugh was asking himself more and more often.

Hugh stood from his towel. He nodded towards the woods, and the two of them made their way up the sandy hill and to the tree line. As they passed the threshold that separated beach from wilderness, Hugh considered that he was about to experience something he never had before. Perhaps he would soon know Kirk in a different way. Perhaps they were inching closer together.

Hugh and the man walked a barely there trail through the bushes and trees dispersed endlessly around them, and Hugh felt like he was venturing into a natural maze. His companion, however, walked with a certainty that implied to Hugh that it was not his first time navigating the geography. They walked for a few minutes before entering a small clearing.

The man said nothing, but Hugh knew that they had reached their destination. There was a tree near the edge of the clearing, and Hugh's companion went to it and started urinating against its trunk. He rested a hand on the tree and leaned forward against it as he peed. Hugh waited, looking away but hearing the noise of urine hitting dirt, and once the sound had ceased, he looked back to the man, who had stopped peeing, but was now facing Hugh and masturbating himself.

He was hard, and he was ready.

Hugh knew little about what to do, but he began rubbing his cock as well, if only so as not to be rude. To his surprise, he had no concerns that someone would catch them where they were. The two of them were alone, in a bubble of sorts, safe and free of anything happening outside of their encounter.

It wasn't long before Hugh was hard, and it was from the sheer exhilaration of the outdoor experience as much as it was from attraction to his partner. Though he was attracted to the man across from him. He was older, yes, but he was confident and free of inhibitions. Hugh admired those things.

Hugh rubbed his cock, which was pointing up at a perky angle. His companion approached him and reached out a hand and took over jacking off Hugh. Hugh just relaxed, enjoying the sensations rising in the tip of his cock's head. This lasted for quite some time, before Hugh's partner got down on his knees and took Hugh into his mouth.

Eyes closed.

A mouth fell open.

The man grabbed Hugh's ass and squeezed tightly, pulling one cheek away from the other. He moved a finger to Hugh's hole and played with its outer rim as he continued sucking. The man licked Hugh's shaft from the base to the underside of the head, before he moved lower and took Hugh's balls into his mouth. He sucked on the scrotal skin, and he tongued each ball with a series of flicks.

It occurred to Hugh during his blow job that they had no condoms with them. They had no lube.

He thought to himself, How does Kirk have sex with these people?

"Protection," Hugh muttered between labored breaths. The man took his mouth from Hugh's cock, saliva and pre-cum coating his lips.

"I just want to suck you," he said.

Hugh didn't object, and instead grabbed the back of the man's head, making mouth meet cock once more. Hugh imagined Kirk as he was getting blown, and he wondered whether anyone had ever blown Kirk in the same spot, on a hot summer day, with his body wet with sweat. The thought made him pump into his partner's mouth, feeling the wet opening suckle tightly against his cock.

Hugh imagined Kirk pumping into a man in the same way, and he felt connected. He felt relieved.

He felt lonely.

Hugh pulled his cock from the man's mouth and jacked himself until he came. His ejaculate squirted onto the man's chest and shoulders, and Hugh felt a twinge of guilt for messing him, but the man just smiled and fondled Hugh's balls.

*******

The next Saturday, Hugh arrived to the beach to find Kirk already there, lounging about on a towel. Sitting next to him on the sand was Sam.

"About time," Kirk said as Hugh approached. Hugh set his bag down next to Kirk and laid down his towel. After sitting, Hugh grabbed a water bottle from his bag and drank from it. He was sweating from the walk from his car to the river.

"This heat is crazy," Kirk said. He was also glistening with perspiration.

"Hottest day of the summer," Sam replied. "So far."

Hugh believed it. The sky was all sun, hot and heavy and beating down on them. The river was practically deserted, no doubt a symptom of the temperature. If Kirk hadn't showed, Hugh would have left without another thought given to it. But Kirk was there, so Hugh was there. And Sam was there, too.

"No umbrella today?" Kirk asked.

Hugh shook his head no. It had been an oversight—not bringing his umbrella. So now they were stuck with the sun, unfiltered and sizzling on their skin. Hugh wondered how Sam could stand sitting bare on the hot sand.

The three of them chatted some about things, mostly sexual in nature. Sam had encountered the biggest cock he'd ever seen the day prior, and he was giving Hugh and Kirk the details about its anatomy. "Had to be eight inches, soft," he said.

"That's not possible," Kirk replied.

"It was! I saw it with my own eyes."

That exchange, and others between Kirk and Sam, struck Hugh as a type of foreplay. As though talking about cocks and asses and fucking were the appetizer to what would be their bodily union. Hugh knew that they would soon tire of talking, and, once they did, make their way to the woods to engage in whatever it was they engaged in.

"What are you smiling about?" Kirk asked Hugh.

Hugh hadn't realized that he was smiling. What was he smiling about?

"Thinking about a walk I took with someone last week," Hugh said. It was a ploy, an attempt to wiggle his way in between Sam and Kirk, who had been conversing as though Hugh wasn't there. He said it because he wanted to be one of them. He wanted to touch the energy between them.

Kirk looked surprised. "You? A walk?"

Hugh nodded, and then Kirk nodded too. Kirk approved, it seemed. Perhaps he was even impressed.

"We should go for a walk," Kirk said, and it was as though the words reverberated between the three men, the way they all took a moment to stare at each other. Sam's eyebrows raised, and Hugh thought for a second that he may have misheard. Of course, it was clear after a moment's consideration that he hadn't.

"The three of us?" Sam asked.

"Why not?" Kirk replied. He then looked at Hugh in a questioning manner, with a slight smirk on his face. It was almost like he was daring Hugh. Come on, his expression said.

Do it.

"Well, let's go," Hugh said. Kirk smiled widely and stood up quickly. Sam and Hugh stood up after him, and the trio began walking down the beach. As they progressed, Kirk, who was standing between Hugh and Sam, put his arms around both of their shoulders. The brotherly touch made Hugh's heart flutter, and he felt like he was on the cusp of something.

A connection. Or a closeness.

*******

The clearing they came to was not the same one that Hugh had been to the week before. This one was deeper into the wilderness, and the shrubbery left scant space for the three men to stand comfortably. Kirk seemed settled on the location, however, and he stood at the space where the clearing met a sliver of a trail.

Hugh was nervous, and his cock was already plump from the anticipation of what was to come. It was quiet and cool where they were, the noise of the beach too distant to hear, and the heat of the sun blocked by the trees rising above. Hugh stood in the shade and waited for Kirk or Sam to make the first move.

"Come here," Kirk said to Sam. Sam did as he was told, walking the few steps it took to be skin to skin with Kirk, and Kirk grabbed his ass, squeezing it firmly. Their cocks were touching, and Kirk kissed Sam passionately. Like they were reunited lovers. Like it would be their last kiss.

As he watched Sam and Kirk embrace, Hugh's cock grew hard. He urged to touch it and engage with his companions, but he instead refrained, and kept his full attention on the scene in front of him. Kirk pulled his mouth away from Sam and looked at Hugh.

"You too," he said, with a nod in his own direction. Hugh swallowed and walked to them. Sam looked at Hugh and smiled. When Hugh was close enough to Sam that the hair on their arms grazed one another's, Kirk reached out and touched Hugh's chest. Hugh was immediately brought back to the first time that he and Kirk had met, and how Kirk had touched his chest on that day too, and how the press of Kirk's fingers and the pulse of his palm felt nearly identical even after the bygone years.

"Kiss him," Kirk said to Hugh while nodding towards Sam. Hugh looked at Sam, whom had an innocent, wide-eyed expression on his face, which made him appear years younger than the crinkles around his eyes and the hair on his body informed Hugh that he was. Sam pursed his lips slightly, inviting Hugh's mouth to meet his, and Hugh did so, kissing him there in the shade of the trees. They kissed and kissed, and Hugh glanced at Kirk out of the corner of his eyes as they did. Kirk's gaze focused only on Sam.

Hugh pulled his mouth away from Sam's.

"What's wrong?" Kirk asked. Hugh wiped saliva from his lips. He didn't know what to say. Kirk seemed to sense his apprehension, and he reached out a hand and grabbed Hugh's pubic hair. Kirk gently tugged on it. Sam cupped Hugh's ass with a hand.

"Suck his cock," Kirk said, and his voice was so quiet that it was almost a whisper. Hugh hesitated, and Kirk tugged on his pubic hair once more. "Go on," he said.

Hugh got onto his knees, and brought his face inches away from Sam's erection, which was jutting out in an eager way. Hugh took Sam into his mouth, and he felt the thick cock hit the side of his cheek. He suckled Sam and focused on swirling his tongue around the head of the member. As he sucked, Hugh ran his hands along the whole of Sam's hairy stomach.

"Hot," Kirk commented. Hugh didn't look towards Kirk, but he enjoyed the encouragement, and he hoped that soon it would be Kirk's fat cock that was in his mouth. Hugh continued sucking, and Kirk placed a hand on the back of his head. He pushed Hugh's head forward until Sam's cock was deep in Hugh's mouth.

Sam pulled his cock from Hugh's mouth.

"You know what I want," Sam said. Hugh, in fact, didn't know what the man wanted, but Kirk smiled in response, showing that he did.

"Well, get down then," Kirk said.

Sam dropped into place on his hands and knees. "Put it in my mouth," he said to Hugh, and Hugh obliged. Sam had his hands on the ground, so Hugh had to guide his cock into Sam's mouth and steady it there himself. As Hugh slowly face fucked Sam, he closed his eyes and, as it had become a habit for him, thought, Now what would Kirk do at this very moment?

He opened his eyes to see Kirk on the other side of Sam, lining his cock up against Sam's opening. Sam suddenly winced and moaned, and Hugh knew that Kirk had entered him too. Kirk quickly started thrusting into Sam's ass, and his attention focused solely on the task he was engaged in. Fucking, and fucking hard.

It was in this moment that Hugh realized that this was as close to Kirk as he was ever going to get. Fucking the same man at the same time. Fixed at opposite ends of a single body. It was almost as if, with Kirk's cock in Sam's ass, and Hugh's cock in Sam's mouth, that the two men were touching. Connected. Hugh was Kirk, and Kirk was Hugh, and Sam was the bridge between them.

Kirk looked up from Sam's body, and his eyes met Hugh's. He fucked Sam harder, and Hugh felt Sam shake between them, the latter's body barely able to support the force against him.

12