Beachfront Property Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tami gratefully closed the door, and carefully removed the butt plug. It had been in so long she'd nearly forgotten, but after some hours, it was enough. She used the toilet, cleaned up, and went back to her bedroom for a moment to leave behind the toy.

She walked out out to the main room, where the kitchen took up one side, with a bar counter between that and the dining area. The generous sized living room contained a large L-shaped couch, where Carol was lounging. Lisa was setting out a cold glass of water for her on the kitchen counter.

"That's perfect, thanks." Tami said, taking a long drink from the glass.

They walked out onto the deck, and went to the railing. Tami looked down the slope, remembering Lisa's picture from many months ago, facing up the hill. There were people walking by, and they were close enough for her to see the naked beachgoers.

"I invited Sylvia and Greg over to meet you at dinner, but we have plenty of time if you want to go down and check out the beach."

Tami had a moment's trepidation, until it occurred to her how many people, including many who knew her personally, had already seen her naked.

"Sure. Sounds fun."

They kicked off their shoes, and Lisa knocked on the window. "Do you want to take a walk with us?

"Sure. Be right there." Carol joined them and locked the sliding door behind her. "Did Lisa tell you how we got together?"

"I heard. If I didn't know better, I would bet she locked herself out to vamp on you."

"No!" Lisa protested. "I was so caught up in the whole thing, I forgot the key. I didn't vamp on you until you came for dinner."

"At least with the keypad, you can't forget any more."

"True, but think of how much fun we're missing out on."

"Speak for yourself. Although I'm sure Greg would be quite happy to rescue us."

They reached the bottom of the stairs, and walked out onto the white sand. They picked a direction, and walked along water's edge in the warm sea breeze.

Tami stopped suddenly, a thought striking her. Lisa and Carol turned to her curiously.

"I just realized something. This is the farthest I've ever been from clothing in my entire life."

"How does it feel?" Carol asked, an enigmatic smile on her face.

"Amazing. This is wonderful. Thanks for including me."

"We're really happy to have you here. Besides, we're going to put you to work, don't worry!" Lisa said.

They continued walking for a while longer, and finally turned around to head back home.

*************************

A little while later, all three women were sitting around the couch in the living room, when they heard a knock on the front door, and a naked couple walked in carrying several grocery bags. A scruffy terrier barked happily, and trotted past them to the waiting girls.

"I see Baxter is making a grand entrance to meet the new chick!" A pretty tanned woman, short, with large breasts topped with pierced nipples exclaimed.

Tami took in her curly shoulder length hair, dyed in a very bright ruby red. There was a ring through one of her nostrils, and she had an abstract designed tattooed between her generous breasts, and another on her hairless mound.

The tall man had a lean, muscled torso, a great tan, and a friendly, handsome face with short blond hair. She had to tear her eyes away from his pleasantly sized, circumcised penis, which looked larger due to the complete lack of body hair.

They set the bags down on the kitchen counter, and strode into the the living room.

"You must be Tami. I'm Greg, and this vision is my beautiful wife Sylvia!"

"Flatterer." Sylvia said with a smile. "Maybe you'll get lucky later." She glanced at him meaningfully, and walked over to Tami, her arms open for a hug.

"So nice to finally meet you all in person!" Tami said, stepping into receive a hug from both Sylvia and then Greg.

"I hope you like sushi." Greg said.

"Absolutely!"

Tami gave the dog some attention, while the four women chatted. Greg went around into the kitchen, and began laying out items for dinner.

"Baxter is responsible for us meeting Lisa and Carol. My husband trained him well when he was a bachelor. He seems to have a talent for finding pretty girls."

"Come to the counter everyone, I'm starting to get stuff ready."

They moved to the seats at the counter, and Lisa went around to the refrigerator, bringing out bottles of beer for everyone. Not long after, Greg began plating sushi rolls, and they quieted down to eat dinner.

Afterwards, the five friends sat around on deck chairs, enjoying the afterglow of a nice meal, while the sun was setting.

"Tomorrow, we'll meet at the resort. That's when the real work will begin, Tami." Lisa said. "I think you'll be amazed by what's already been accomplished."

******************************

Tami excused herself for bed shortly after Greg and Sylvia left. The long day of travel, combined with the overload of new experiences left her fighting to stay awake. She took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, and headed to bed. The distant sound of the surf through the open patio door soon lulled her off to sleep.

Some time later, she started awake, momentarily disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings. She could see dim light spilling across the deck. She got up from the bed, and walked out the glass door and over to the deck rail. There was just enough light from up the coast to provide faint illumination to the beach below.

The faint sound of moaning caught her attention, and she turned, looking into Lisa and Carol's bedroom. The light from the bedside lamp was playing across the couple's naked skin, and Tami stood mesmerized, watching Carol's long hair fall across Lisa's sex. Lisa was pinching a nipple with one hand, her back arching in pleasure as her other hand caressed the head nestled between her legs. She gasped several times, and pressed Carol's mouth tighter to her sex.

A second later, Carol lifted her eyes to her lover's face, a big grin on her face. She crawled up along side her and kissed her neck, while softly stroking her naked body.

The couple looked up, sated, and smiled at their voyeur standing outside, working her own clitoris.

Tami opened her eyes to see that the couple noticed her. She gave them a sheepish grin, a feeble wave, and went back to her room, pulling out her going away gifts to finish what she'd started. Once she was satisfied, she sent Tricia a text and drifted off to a dreamless slumber.

12