Condos Breathtaking View is Within

Story Info
Sexually Neglected Wife Shows All to Prospective Tenant.
10k words
4.76
15.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

A fictional story and all fictional characters are over the age of 18. Edited and proofed with software so errors are possible. If you are nit-picky and are looking for a literary masterpiece, I recommend you move on to another author's story. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated.

________________________________

We found ourselves left with a condo when Jim's mom passed on. We thought about maybe moving in as we are renting, but we had been saving for a traditional house with a yard, and maybe a hot tub. Since rentals were in demand, we decided that we could get a bigger income than our current rent from a furnished condo to help us save enough to achieve this goal.

The furnishings in it were older and would not bring much money if we sold them. I did not know what we, or I in this case was getting into when it came to showing the place. When we started showing it to prospective renters, it seemed like I was always the one stuck with the job. I found out right away that I hated all the things that came with the task. You can't just rent blindly to someone. You have to check credit, and references. Then you have to answer all the dumb questions when you show it.

Jim was often away with his work, and in this case, we had not seen each other in over two weeks. At our age and the sex drive that seems to come with it for me, it seemed more like months. I don't get lonely for conversation, I have girlfriends. Friends are all they are though, I do not have any interest in girl-on-girl, especially without a cock involved. I tried it in college with my roommate, it was OK but not for me. I found I would rather suck a nice cock than stick my head between a girl's legs. Even when Jim is home, his sex drive has decreased. We were in trouble, well I was. Jim leaving me alone was taking its toll on me and was just plain hurting our marriage.

We used to have some pretty wild sex, I have wondered if he was getting some on the side. I admit I started to wonder if we should have put off marriage longer. I missed the crazy and frequent sex we used to have alone or with others. I even thought about getting some side dick for myself. I just was not at a point to go out and look for it and chance getting myself in a big mess.

I was willing to do anything to get things fired up. So I picked him up at the airport one time with nothing on below the waist. He put his bag in the back of the car, then when he opened the passenger door and I was ready with my right leg on the console, and the interior lights highlighting my bald pussy. He did not see it right away he was messing with his phone before getting in. Meanwhile, a couple got in the car next to us, and the guy got the first view of my pussy.

I did not get the response I wanted. Instead of getting a, "Just wait until I get you home and fuck you silly!" I got a lecture! First about the guy possibly seeing my bald vagina. Well, I did not tell him that I could tell by the long look I got that he did. There was a day that would have turned him on. Then he went on a rant about what could have happened with me traveling half nude in the car. I had a jacket for cover next to me and clothes under my seat. I could have got covered in a hurry and shorts on in under a minute.

I did not give up on spicing things up I went as far as planning the perfect set-up for a threesome reunion once. When he gets a later flight he always offers to UBER from the airport instead of me picking him up, so once I took him up on it. I, or in this case we had company, my college roommate, and no stranger to him. He met me when dating her, well mostly just fucking her. Then fucking her and I together.

Those were crazy days in college, and it started one night he was over we all three got loaded. We ended up in what was my first threesome, then more followed. It was usually my roomy, Jim, and me. But Jim and I were so open and willing to try new things. I played with his head asking him when was I going to get an MMF. He called from a bar one night to see if our third was home. She was at her parents, so he came home drunk with a friend. I was surprised, but the guy was hot, and later found out hung when I ended up naked with his friend, and fucking him in front of Jim. After that, I was into it, and I took them both at once. I still get wet thinking about that night and my first time being split-roasted. Jim was just so much more than open to things like that, at the time more than me. If there was a chance of getting naked and having sex in any configuration, he was in.

My roommate Julie eventually transferred to another school, and soon after he and I got more serious. He got conservative and that and no ready roommate available seemed to end our threesomes. Things happened fast it seemed, and lately, I have been thinking that our decision to marry was premature. I did not know our lives were going to change so much once we did. We have all three stayed friends, and Julie comes for a night or two a few times a year, but there were no more threesomes. I could not believe he was the one that did not seem to be interested in revisiting those days. I would have thought he would want one of our double blow jobs for old time's sake. I can tell you, it was not because she and I were the ones against it.

I did not mind sharing his cock, and decided it was time to at least try something to get one started. Both she and I were well aware that he seemed to have a constant bulge in his pants when she was there, so we figured he had not lost his desire for her. That was enough to make us think he would be easy to seduce. So she and I talked about it and were waiting for him in matching nighties, and nothing underneath. We were drinking wine and flashing our pussies every chance we got. Then we told him he could join our PJ party.

I told him, "Julie knows the way you like to sleep, au natural. She seemed excited about seeing you that way again, and I am willing to let her. She and I are pretty loaded and willing to lose our nighties, you never know what could happen with the three of us after that?"

He finished his drink, and then said, "Well, I am tired from the flight, so I am not getting naked for you two. I better go off to bed so I don't have to fight the two of you off."

Julie then spoke, "That's what we were thinking, but with you not fighting us very hard."

But he went off to bed, what kind of 20-something with a visible erection in his pants would pass on a FFM? How could I not think he had something going on these trips?

So a week, a blow job, and one fuck later, he was gone on another trip. and I was sitting on the sofa thinking about all this decline in his desire for me when the phone rang. It was about the condo for rent, and I hated the thought of having to be the one to deal with it.

The more I talked to the guy on the phone about a walk-through, the less I dreaded it. His English was not American, it was more European. There was something about his voice that made me continue to warm up about the idea of showing it to him. I knew that a sexy voice was not a good way to judge a person's looks or sex appeal, but it made me hot. I was not intending to make a move if he was hot but figured if he was, seeing him would be good fodder for a masturbation session after he left. I had a pretty good session after the call just from talking to him.

I guess accents from certain European countries just have a sexy sound to them. His name was Lars, I knew then why his English words were not only like ours, it's just a second language for most of Europe. I found out he needed a furnished place, and likely for only a year, he had come to the States for a big project that called for his expertise, and he estimated that it would take that long to complete.

I made an appointment, and confess, I searched my closet for something sexy but yet not blatantly so to wear. I intended to flirt with a hot guy and try to get him to return that flirt. I was not out to try to seduce someone and then cheat on Jim. I just wanted to see if I could still get a guy hard. I also knew that he may not look even close to how I expected him to. I was bored though, and even if he was not hot, I hoped he would at least show some interest in me since Jim wasn't anymore.

The kind of outfit I was looking for in my closet is hard to come by. I settled for a sexy low-cut, spaghetti strap sundress. It hung low, and I knew it would show some tremendous cleavage. I wore it with sexy panties in case I got bold enough to flash them to him at least once. I prepped myself, even made sure I smelled good, but was not planning on more than showing the cleavage that the sundress would expose. It was all an attempt to get myself worked up. I even took a toy and some lube with me so I could get right to some self-pleasure when he left.

It was extremely warm out for our New England climate, and as I entered the condo I found the air was down. I was so horny I was already thinking about calling the cute guy that has fixed ours at home. I confess I had dressed for him too, and I think he came close to making a pass, or I might say returning mine.

He was too young I guess, or I misread his actions. He's using the excuse it was warm before taking off his shirt made me think he was more mature. I changed and put on some sexy workout shorts and a skimpy top. He did not respond even though he had a boner, me changing to something sexy might have scared him. But seeing his boner worked for me, he was barely out of the driveway when I got naked and masturbated while imagining the young guy was taking me.

I opened up the condo as much as I could. There are not a lot of windows there, but most of the fresh air comes from the sliding door to the private balcony. I say private because it is on the top floor, and has a railing around it to let air through, but allows some degree of privacy. I was warm and found that if I cracked the door to the hall open it produced a better breeze. I was still warm, so I sat on the balcony in the shade waiting. After he was a half hour late, I decided to call him and realized I did not get his cell number. I waited another half hour before I gave up on him showing up. Even though I hated having to show it, in this case, it was a disappointment. It was just another reason I did not want to be doing this.

Once I had cooled off, I decided I wanted to feel the sunshine. We had just been through a long relentless New England winter, so I decided to take advantage of the privacy we don't have at our place. I have always wanted to run at least topless at home, but there is no hint of privacy there.

So I lifted off the straps of my dress, and let it fall just down below my breasts. I felt so sexy as I looked down at my big breasts barely contained in my bra, but for nobody. I tried to imagine having sex with another man, or even a good fucking from Jim for a change. I wanted more of a thrill so I got real daring. Well, it was to me, as it would taken a drone to see me in the lounger. So I laid back and even pulled up my dress to reveal my panties. Just the breeze on the extra skin I had exposed turned me on, so I lost the panties too.

I don't claim to be a knockout of sorts, but have some features that attract men, but mostly cat whistles from construction workers. I have unusually large natural breasts that have been both a blessing and a burden over the years. I have trouble finding a bra, and have to order them in. The ones I ordered are not sexy, as they are built more to coral large breasts. The problem with that is they are not comfortable, and hot when it is a warm day. So I unhooked it, and let it fall. There I was, my dress down below my breasts, and pulled up to expose my pussy.

I felt so comfortable and sexy that way, but I was thirsty, so I pulled the dress back up to go to the kitchen to get a drink from the refrigerator. When I felt the cold air come out of the fridge, I wanted to feel more of it. So I got more daring and dropped the dress completely. I stood there in front of the open fridge door nude and let my naked body cool down again. I was the only one there, and I felt so sexy and turned on, so I threw the dress over a chair. I was naked, and I felt like that wild coed I used to be. It took me back to those threesomes with Jim, especially the one with his hung friend, and all the debauchery that ensued. So I enjoyed all the privacy that the top-floor condo gave me, and I just walked around that way.

I decided that since I was alone, why not abuse myself? So I grabbed it and the lube and toy. I stood there and looked at the sofa, and then at the lounger on the balcony. I chose the balcony for the extra breeze, but mostly for the thrill of being outside. Yes, it is somewhat private, but I was naked and about ready to start masturbating outside. I was about to go for the biggest thrill I ever had while alone since we married.

I loved being nude out there in the sun and the breeze. So I to stretched out on the lounger to enjoy the thrill of being outside as I fucked myself. It felt so good and free, I did not need much lube, my pussy had gotten wet from being naked while just thinking about men in general. So I opened up my legs as I got busy with myself. I loved it, I thought again about calling the young guy to fix the air to see if I could close the deal this time. I saw his fit upper body, so I pictured that and imagined his bottom half sporting a big stiff cock. I had my legs up and spread like I would like to be with him and got off twice that way. l was content and relaxed, which caused me to fall asleep as I rested as the sun kissed my exposed body.

My sleep was interrupted when I thought I heard a voice, but then thought it had to be a dream, they can be so real. It was not until I heard the voice again that I realized I might not have been dreaming. I opened my eyes when the owner of that voice put together a sentence, that voice was close by.

"Excuse me, sorry to wake you Ms."

I instantly realized that I was not alone. I remembered I left the door ajar, and even though it was a safe area that the condo was in, I was scared. It was not anybody who knew me by name, and I did not even want to turn to see. I was in fear, terror I guess. I wanted to be sexy for someone, not naked with my clothes in the kitchen. The voice was familiar, very sexy sounding.

I finished putting 2 and 2 together as I turned. It was a hot guy with an accent, and the voice was like the one I remembered from the phone. Turned out it was Lars, almost two hours late for the appointment. I had never been that embarrassed and without any recourse in my life. I was in a panic, and since I had fallen asleep playing, it took both hands to cover what little I could of my big breasts.

I remembered the lube and dildo was right next to the chair, so I had to get up and be closer to him, to block him from seeing anything to make me even more embarrassed. So to not risk him seeing the toy or lube, and for more privacy from the public, I stepped inside the sliding door. The downside was I was then right in front of him. The fact that there was nothing at all in front of my pussy did not even sink in yet.

He apologized, but not for walking in on a naked woman, he seemed unfazed with the fact that I was naked. One thing good about him being so close was it would be unlikely his eyes could even get below my big breasts. I was glad he did not back up and give me more room. His main apology came next, and it was about his lateness. He said because of a Zoom meeting with his boss that went overtime, it kept him from even calling. Yes, he was too close to look down below, but he could not hide the fact that he was checking out my barely-covered chest. But yet seemed to have no intention to acknowledge the fact I was nude. It took me turning beet red for him to realize I was embarrassed because of my nudity.

My red face then made him offer a more detailed apology.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I should not have just walked in, but I thought that the door was open for me. As far as not backing away when I saw you were nude. I guess I forgot that in the states that even limited public nudity is taboo, and that it's tied almost solely to sex. I travel all over Europe, and in most countries, including ours, we are more open with our nudity, we sun and swim nude at some of our beaches. My wife and I have shared our friend's hot tub while nude, and sex was not involved, nor were any innuendos about it made. I have even taken steam baths where almost everyone took off their towels and were nude in mixed company, it was a public bath."

"Anyway, my point is that it's just no big thing being seen or being nude in certain situations. My wife and sometimes even a friend of hers will lay out on our deck to the sun when I am there. My wife does not object, nor does her friend. Sometimes they hang out at her friend's house and I am sure her husband has seen my wife nude, but I don't mind either. Every country seems to have different views on nudity. In some parts of France, I have found they still have unisex restrooms, or loo as we call them, as our English is mostly from the British, and not always the same as American."

"But can I say this, I don't want to sound like I am coming on to you, but I am happily married. But I have to acknowledge you have no reason to be embarrassed about what you are showing. You look just fabulous. It would be a shame to hide a body like that when you don't have to. Again, we just don't look at nudity as something that is only associated with sex, but I can't say that we don't find an attractive nude person sexually stimulating. I guess in that way we're like most cultures and do not feel that way about everyone, we tend to body shame the heavy set too."

"Don't be upset with yourself, it is quite warm in here, I don't blame you for getting out in the air."

I finally had a chance to speak, "I am sorry about that, I did not find out until I got here that the air was down. Hence my dress, or I guess lack of it. I can see you getting the impression it might be normal for me because I had no cover handy."

He said "I understand, I have been here long enough to know we have a similar climate. Fewer people even bother to have air conditioning in ours. My wife and I live a little out in the country, and we don't have it. We just don't have to worry so much about our dress or open windows during warm spells. When we are alone, or just the two of us we spend a lot more time in the house nude during a warm spell like this. We are not nudists but confess we like the feeling enough to even spend some time that way on our deck and occasions in our yard as well. I can understand why some people like the lifestyle. We live on a country road with very little traffic anyway."

He continued to try to make me less embarrassed, almost overdoing it. But it worked, what he said seemed plausible, it had just happened to me.

"I got so used to being nude one long hot spell, I once opened the door for delivery that way without even thinking. But like I said, it was not the end of the world for us. I just got a chuckle from the guy as I was signing the receipt."

"My wife got a good laugh, and made fun of me for a while, but then she did a similar thing one day. Our house is not that far off the road, and she dashed out to check the mailbox in nothing but sandals, but she checked it just a little too soon. In her case, the mailman was just getting there. Unlike the delivery guy with me, the mailman got a treat, and yes, she was embarrassed in that situation. You and my wife both have great bodies. I have been gone so long, just thinking about my wife gets me har... Oh sorry, again, I promise I am not coming on, I just feel so comfortable with you already that it makes me say things I should not to a stranger. I am sure you miss your husband too when he is gone."

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers