Beachside Tryst

Story Info
Married lovers celebrate his birthday at the beach.
2.1k words
4.1
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLCO
FLCO
15 Followers

This is a true story to the letter as my wife and I recently celebrated my birthday at the beach.

It was his birthday and she wanted to celebrate in a special way by spending a few days at a beachfront condo.

They'd previously come to this place every year for four consecutive years. But circumstances kept them away for over 5 years.

They needed a break from day to day life and some time to relax and enjoy one another.

She wanted to set the stage for their visit by telling him on the way there, "We're gonna have sex on the balcony tonight. And I'm gonna eat your cum."

She'd been going to this particular beach her whole life, and before she met him, stayed at a condo just down the beach from this one but never did anything considered sexually daring.

But this time she was determined to make it happen.

After they checked in and got things unpacked they went for a stroll down the beach and had dinner at the tiki bar.

They enjoyed one another's company. She couldn't wait to put her plan into action later.

They got back to their condo and took a shower. She took extra care to shave her pussy and make sure she was super soft. He also made sure his cock and balls were totally smooth.

He put on some background music. He had a mix of songs considered "romantic" but she told him, "I want songs on there for when we're fucking really hard." He put in some Puddle of Mudd "Control", NIN "Closer", Halestorm "I Get Off" among others he thought qualified as "songs to fuck to."

She dried her hair and put some makeup and perfume on, and a loose fitting tank top that hung just below her ass cheeks. No bra, but with thong panties. She knew what he liked and was happy to do it for him.

He had on cargo shorts and a t-shirt but unlike her, he wore no underwear.

To keep anyone from seeing their silhouettes, they shut off all lights in the condo and left the sliding glass door open.

There were probably 25 people or so within earshot at the neighboring building but they were of no concern.

They started dancing slowly, kissing and groping each other. Despite being together 26 years and married for 23 years, they were very passionately in love with one another.

Each knew the other's triggers for maximum satisfaction.

He softly kissed her neck as they danced. He put his lips on her ear and softly whispered the things he was going to do to her.

They could hear the soft waves of the Gulf of Mexico as they melted into one another.

"I'm gonna kiss my way down from your neck to your sweet beautiful tits. I'll gently nibble each nipple with my teeth."

He slid his hand down the front of her panties and softly rubbed her skin.

By now she was wet. He'd always had that power over her and knew exactly what turned her on and drove her crazy.

He continued, "I'm gonna kiss your inner thighs." He put his thumbs on her panties and slid them down to mid thigh." This really turned her on, knowing what he was about to do.

He softly rubbed her pussy, marveling at how soft she was. He kept kissing her neck as she shivered with lust.

He gently ran his finger between her pussy lips, going ever so slightly between them, causing her to gasp.

He slid down her body and slid his tongue between her lips, making the slightest contact with her clothes. She grabbed a handful of his hair as he pulled back and whispered, " Not yet. But soon."

She pulled away and danced for him. She put her arms up, throwing her head to one side then the other, her long blonde hair making a trail of sexiness.

She moved 2 chairs next to the lounge chair, blocking the view of anyone in the building next door.

She sat down on the lounge and told him to take his shirt off and take a seat facing her.

She started by rubbing his hard cock through his shorts, and ran her hands up the legs to grab his cock. She smiled and loved how hard he was and knew it was due to how much she had him turned on.

"Wow lover is this all for me? This feels like a really nice cock you have here. Can I see it? Show me this big fucking dick."

He smiled, "Oh yeah you sexy slut it's all for you and it's all because of you."

He stood up in front of her, his cock straining to be set free.

He positioned himself mere inches from her face and pulled his shorts down.

When the waistband reached the ridge of the head, he paused. She knew what to do. She moved into position as he pushed the waistband down.

His cock sprang up and smacked her on the bottom of her chin, making her gasp with excitement.

He sat back down, slouched forward and spread his legs.

She grabbed his cock and slowly stroked as she looked him in the eyes with pure lust.

She moaned, "Fuck baby look at this thing. God you're big."

She put her lips just in the tip and sucked the sizable glob of pre-cum into her mouth. He leaned forward and kissed her as she shared his taste with him.

She went to work. She wanted to take her time, let his excitement continue to build and finally get her prize.

She put her lips just on the head and drooled all down the length of his cock. She started slowly jacking while keeping just the head in her mouth.

From his perspective, and the position he was in physically, his cock looked bigger and longer than ever.

All the while she kept her eyes locked on to his.

She kept this up for a few minutes before she locked every inch of his cock from base to tip. She felt his balls rise as she reached the tip.

Just then she heard her phone ring! It was her mom so she figured she'd answer, since she did have a captive audience.

She got up to go get her phone and was away for a couple of minutes before returning to where she was.

His cock had drooped to about 1/2 hard. She saw this as a challenge and resumed stroking as she talked to her mom.

His cock maintained its 1/2 hardness as she stroked. Not good enough. She wanted him rock fucking hard again.

As her mom spoke, she ran her tongue around the head, giving him a wink. She would put her lips on the head and clamp down, answering her mom with a "Mmm hmmm" with a mouthful of her husband's hardening cock.

Once he was hard again, she kept licking, (quietly) sucking and stroking as she conversed.

He silently mouthed to her, "You are such a nasty girl and so fucking hot right now."

She hung up with her mom and resumed working with the fervor she had started earlier.

A few minutes later her phone rings again. This time it was her daughter. She answered and kept jacking, drooling on and licking his cock as she spoke for several minutes.

This time he stayed hard for her since there was no lapse in the action.

She hung up and slapped his cock on her tongue, telling him, "Fuck baby I love your big dick."

She knew her way around a cock, specifically the cock in her hand and her mouth.

She wrapped her lips around the head and jacked the shaft, her hand bumping up against the ridge of the head. Many many years ago, she watched him jack off for her so she could learn how to do it correctly. She knew exactly what she was doing as she held his balls with her other hand.

"You gonna come for me baby? I want your cum right here..." as she slapped his cock on her tongue.

She bobbed up and down hard now, on a mission to drain him and swallow all of his cum into her belly.

He put his hand on her head and said words of pure ecstasy and lust that she wanted to hear, "Oh fuck baby here it comes. You're making me come baby don't stop."

He flooded her mouth with 3 to 4 good size spurts as she smiled (even with a mouthful of cock) and swallowed as fast as she could.

She milked him from the bottom up, producing a healthy size glob of cum that ran down the head. She quickly slurped it up, making sure he was drained and cleaned before sitting back, giving him a smile and licking her lips in victory, "Damn baby that was a nice load you gave me."

He slumped back in his chair in a state of bliss. The entire experience was a tour de force for every one of his five senses.

He sat next to her on the lounge and kissed her deep, their tongues fighting for space in each other's mouth.

He helped her out of her tank top and admired her beautiful tits. He said to her, "Damn. Those curves and oh fuck those nipples."

She smiled, feeling very sexy at the moment and loving how he was so in tune with her body. She gave him a lustful look as she bit her lower lip and ran her palms over her nipples.

"Lie back honey," he said. She complied as he got on top of her, supporting himself with his arms.

He kissed her, giving her a preview of what he was going to do with his tongue to her sweet little pussy.

He spent a few minutes sucking and nibbling on her tits and nipples. She ran her fingers through his hair and softly moaned his name.

He liked and kissed his way down her belly, ending up face to face with that perfect little pussy of hers.

He helped her out of her panties.

He was kneeling between her legs, his naked ass up in the air facing the courtyard for anyone walking past who might look up.

They didn't care. The rest of the world didn't exist.

He put his nose where her lips met and inhaled her.

This drove her nuts, wanting to squeeze her legs around his head.

He rubbed his freshly shaven soft face all over her pussy, occasionally dipping his tongue between the lips.

Finally, he opened her up and said, "There's my flower."

He used the tip of his tongue to trace her inner pussy lips, tasting every nook of her.

He put his thumb at the opening of her pussy and rubbed small circles. She moaned his name, "Oh fuck baby yes that's it."

As he rubbed her pussy hole, he flattened his tongue and gave her a big swipe up, right over and past her clit.

He started running his tongue in soft gentle circles around her swollen clit. He could tell she was really turned on now.

Her breathing got heavier as her hands fumbled for a handful of his hair and her hips began to gyrate.

He felt her push into him as he maintained his pace.

Within seconds she blasted off, cupping her own hand over her mouth and gasping for breath as wave after wave of one orgasm after another rocked her body.

As she was coming he kept a slight suck on her clit, prolonging her high.

She continued to come as she removed her hand and he came up to kiss her.

She pulled back and breathily whispered, "You made me come like crazy over and over you fucker!"

She kissed his face all over as she thanked him, "Thank you baby thank you baby oh fuck I'm still coming baby!"

They took another shower, got into bed for the night and talked about their new experience.

The next night she sat in one of the chairs and rubbed herself as he watched.

He got between her legs, she felt how hard he was.

She fished his cock out and rubbed the head around her opening.

"Come on you fucker, fuck me hard!"

It didn't take long before they both came hard, kissing deep to muffle their moans.

The next morning they checked out and talked about it on the way home.

They looked forward to returning and coming up with new ideas.

FLCO
FLCO
15 Followers