All Part of the Adventure

Story Info
Eleri uses her skills of persuasion to save a holiday.
3.3k words
3.65
18.6k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The late-May sun beat down on the old Mercedes as Dan guided it purposefully through the lanes of West Wales, the verges fringed with purple flowers that whipped past in a blur. We had the top down, the wind in our hair, feeling ultra-glamorous and free, making for the coast at Aberaeron. It was our third wedding anniversary, and we'd decided to disconnect from the grid a bit and focus on each other. That meant that for the next couple of days we would have no phones, no distractions, just us and this lovely vintage car and the beautiful landscape. Today we'd left Carmarthen with a picnic in the back seat, dressed for a day of fun in the sun; Dan was wearing shorts and a polo shirt, hoping to catch at least a farmer's tan, while I was wearing a light sun-dress over a bikini. The water in Cardigan Bay would be cold this time of year, but I grew up in the west of Wales and I loved the shock of the Atlantic followed by drying off in the warm sun.

We passed through tiny village after tiny village, coming up on the halfway point of the drive, when suddenly there was a knocking sound. I glanced over at Dan, who was looking at the dashboard with a puzzled expression. He looked up at the road again and shouted, "We're going to have to pull over." I put my hands on the back of my head and looked up at the sky. Really? Why couldn't anything go right! 'At least it's not raining,' I thought, trying to cheer myself up. He steered the car over onto the verge and turned off the engine. "What do you think's wrong with it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure," he replied. "It didn't give me any particular indication on the dash. I'll pop the bonnet and see if there's anything I can figure out there."

I sighed, inwardly more concerned than I was letting on. Dan was many things, but mechanically oriented was not one of them. Still, he'd be able to figure out if it was low on water or visibly broken in any obvious way; even I could do that. "Let me know if I can help you at all," I said as he lifted the bonnet to inspect the engine. I got out of the car too and stood against the hedge. 'Of course this would happen when we don't have our phones on us,' I thought. 'So much for getting away from it all.'

After a few minutes his head popped out from around the side of the car. "I can't see anything that's obviously wrong. I think we're going to have to flag someone down."

I looked up and down the road. "Well, we haven't seen anyone on this road in the whole half-hour we've been driving. I suppose it's on us for deciding to take the scenic route!" I tried to keep the frustration out of my voice; it was no one's fault, but it was very irritating. I thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure the last village we went through had a garage, but we've not got any way of calling them."

Dan closed the bonnet with a thud. "Okay, so what are we going to do, then?"

I looked at him. "Well, obviously one of us is going to have to walk back there and ask if they can come and help us out." We stood, thinking. Obviously, we couldn't leave the car unattended; for starters, it wasn't ours and I was concerned enough about it breaking down, let alone anything else happening to it. Also, I didn't feel great about just standing in the countryside alone next to a pretty valuable vehicle. "Maybe you should stay with the car, and I'll go and see what I can find out. It can't be a massive walk, we only passed through it a few minutes ago."

He looked into the middle distance and chewed his lip, his eyes inscrutable behind his sunglasses. "Okay, I guess you're going to have to. Be careful, okay? If you can get them to come out, you're going to have to tell them it'll be a cash payment when they've arrived."

I nodded; it was smarter to leave the cash with Dan and the car rather than me walking about with it. "All right. I'd better get going then." I picked my bottle of water out of the cup holder. "Be safe, don't flag down any weirdos." I pulled him in for a kiss. "This isn't a biggie, we'll be back on the road before you know it. Just part of the adventure! I love you."

"I love you too," he said, kissing me back. "Be safe."

I looked up and down the road and crossed to the opposite verge, waved, and started walking back in the direction we'd come. Moving on foot it was actually really quite hot. The fields sang with the sound of insects, and my sandal-clad feet started to get dusty from the parched verge. I could feel sweat beading at the nape of my neck, the small of my back, and running down my cleavage. Still, this was the summer I grew up in, and a big part of me felt free and at home. Plus, as I'd said to Dan, all part of the adventure.

The garage was just on the edge of the small village. I walked under the canopy past the petrol pumps, grateful of the shade, brushing my hair off my sweaty forehead. I couldn't see anyone around, but the big metal roller shutter was up so I popped my head in. "Hello?" I called. There was no answer, so I walked a little further in, navigating around the car lifts and various garage stuff. "Hello?"

"Hello?" A deep Welsh voice responded. "We're closed."

I sighed. Just my luck. I looked around and saw a door at the top of some metal stairs. "Okay," I called back, "Can I come up? It's sort of an emergency."

"Yeah," the voice responded, sounding a little put-upon. 'Oh great, a grumpy mechanic,' I thought. 'Let's try and start this interaction off on a nice footing.' I climbed up the stairs and knocked on the open office door to announce myself. "Come in," the voice said. I walked in to find an older man sat behind a desk, thick black hair and a salt-and-pepper beard, glasses perched on his forehead as he looked at a form. "Can I help you?"

"Hopefully!" I replied, just realising that I must have looked quite the mess. I was very grateful for the fan he had oscillating in the corner. "Our car has broken down about 10 minutes' walk up the road, and I was wondering whether you could come and give us a hand."

He put the form down. "Well, I did just say we're closed. Don't know if you heard me."

I felt a little sick. "Please? We're absolutely stuck, we don't have our phones on us or any way of contacting anyone, and I don't know the number of any other garage around here."

He looked me up and down, sweaty and bedraggled. "Sorry, I don't think I can help."

"We'll pay you extra if you come out, I'm sure it's nothing particularly difficult to fix," I said, starting to wheedle him a little and walking towards the desk.

"I told you, I'm sorry, but no." He stood up to put the form in a filing cabinet. "I've promised some mates of mine that I'll help them out with something on their farm, so that's me for cash and time this afternoon."

He was pretty tall and in good condition, although he must have been at least 10 years older than me, maybe even pushing 50. He had the sort of upper body that came from a lifetime of working with his hands, and the spark lit inside me that I actually found him quite attractive. Some of it was familiarity I suppose, the fact that he was the sort of man I grew up around; his accent and mine were the same, and he had the demeanour of every guy I'd fancied since I could remember until I'd left Wales. I thought about it. Could I make one more play before giving up and walking back to the car? I didn't see a wedding ring. I cleared my throat to make him turn around, and looked at the ground coquettishly, then back up into his eyes. "I could make it worth your while, I suppose." I bit my lip. 'Come on, say yes. I actually rather fancy this now; all part of the adventure,' I thought to myself eagerly.

He looked back at me, taking in my dusty feet, sweaty hair, wedding ring. "What exactly do you have in mind?" He stepped closer to me, into my personal space, as I backed up against the desk and placed my hands either side of me, my gaze fixed on his.

"Well, I suppose you can set the price, seeing as it's your time and labour." I reached up and took my hair out of the loose ponytail I'd had it in, shook it over my shoulders and sat on the desk.

He advanced towards me again, parting my legs as he did so, his rough jeans against the smooth skin of my inner thighs. He put a hand in my hair. "I think you might have an idea where to start," he said, undoing his belt with the other hand. My fingers went to the button and zip of his jeans, quickly undoing them. I reached inside and felt my whole body light up with excitement. Even flaccid, he was bigger than Dan. This was a good idea after all. I started to stroke him through the fabric of his boxers and felt my own arousal flickering into life. He pulled my head back so I was looking up at him. "That's right," he said, staring into my eyes. I could feel him hardening as I ran my hand over him, from the base to the tip of his growing cock. I gulped and smiled up at him. 'Definitely made the right decision not to send Dan,' I thought.

I took both of my hands and pulled his jeans and boxers down, and his huge member flopped out, standing hard and enticing in front of me. I shivered a little in anticipation and wrapped my left hand around his shaft, the other cupping his balls. He grunted approvingly. "You like what you see?"

I nodded and looked back up at him. "Oh yes," I replied. I started to smoothly stroke him up and down, huge and hard and very inviting. I was already desperate to feel him inside me. My fingers looked very delicate in stark contrast to his muscular, veined cock, my nails painted a jaunty summer turquoise, my wedding ring glinting as I slid my hand up and down along him. I spat onto my hand, lubricating it so I could glide over his hard shaft, thinking about how that same movement would feel in my body. He balled up some of my hair in his hand and made as if to push my mouth towards his cock. I shook my head gently. "Hold on, let me do this properly." I shimmied off the desk and got on my knees in front of him. "See? Much better like this." I looked up at him, his hard dick in my hand, my heart pounding. I was so immensely turned on.

He nodded. "Go on then, let's see what you've got." He pushed my head towards his waiting cock, so huge and hard. I licked my lips quickly and then guided him into my mouth. He felt so good. I swirled my tongue over his head inside my mouth, tasting him. I heard him grunt, then felt him pushing me down onto him further. I breathed deeply through my nose and shut my eyes as he filled my mouth. "You like that?" he asked. I nodded. He held my head steady and started to slowly thrust, his hard dick sliding in and out of my lips. I moaned around him and shuddered; my arousal was flaring, desire flooding me. "Look at me," he said, and I opened my eyes and tilted my head back to make eye contact. "That's right. You look good like this." He kept pumping his huge cock in and out of my mouth. It was driving me wild; I wanted him inside me so badly. My hand was still wrapped around him, moving in time with his thrusts, making sure I was stimulating his whole dick, which was increasingly slick with my spit.

I moaned again, my eyes rolling back in my head as another wave of pleasure coursed through me. He pulled out of my mouth and rubbed his cock on my lips. "You're fun, you are." I smiled. He tapped his dick on my face. "Yeah, you're a lot of fun. I like you." I laughed.

"Well, good," I said. "So, are you going to help me or not?"

He slapped my cheek lightly with his cock. "Maybe. Let's see. Stand up, turn around and bend over the desk." I did as he asked, and felt his hands lifting the hem of my dress, sliding over my buttocks, over my hips. "Mm, very nice," he said. His right hand slid down in between my legs. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes," I replied quietly as his finger traced along my wet bikini.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," he said softly.

"Yes, I'm enjoying this," I said more loudly. It was true, I was, and I was extremely excited about what was about to happen. I felt almost sick with anticipation as he rubbed my labia through my bikini bottoms, feeling my wetness, saturating them, teasing his fabric-wrapped fingertip into me. He pulled the material aside, returned his hand to my hip, and the next thing I knew was his huge cock pushing into me. I moaned loudly as he entered me. He was so much bigger than my husband, and felt incredible. Inch after inch of him slid into me, until his pelvis met my soft behind. I shook gently with pleasure, and wriggled my hips against him, pushing back onto him, wanting him as deep inside me as possible. He started to thrust slowly but powerfully in and out of me, his hands gripping my hips tightly, moving my body up and down his long, hard shaft. He was big enough that I could feel every single part of him pushing and pulling in and out of my body, each thrust driving great electric tingles through me. I could feel myself starting to sweat again as he fucked me, hearing myself moan as his cock filled me with pleasure. "Oh god, that's so good," I managed to gasp. A little bead of sweat rolled down my nose and dripped onto his desk in front of me,, followed by another and another, as my hair dangled either side of my face, waving back and forth in time with his strokes into my body.

He sped up his rhythm, pounding me harder and grasping a handful of my hair again, pulling my head back gently but firmly, his body slapping into mine. I could feel my arms and shaking as a huge crescendo of pleasure built inside me. "You like that, do you?" he asked. I managed to moan a sort of 'Mm-hmm.' "Tell me properly," he said.

"I like it," I said. A little droplet of sweat rolled over my top lip and into my mouth, salty, tangy. I could feel it all over my body, dripping down in between my breasts.

"Do you love it?"

"I love it," I replied between gasps.

"What do you love?"

"I love your cock," I moaned, getting closer and closer to orgasm, my stomach muscles twitching and my mind absolutely blanked with pleasure. He kept pounding, his hand on my hip grasping me firmly, holding me in place while his other hand twisted in my hair. "I'm going to cum, don't stop!"

He chuckled. "I'm not going to stop until I'm done, don't you worry." A wave of heat flashed through me, and another, and my body twitched hard. My hands balled into fists.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, oh God!" I cried as my body shuddered. I moaned as he continued to fuck me while great shakes of pleasure wracked me, his rhythm not changing, almost as if he was ignorant of my pleasure. "Oh my God, oh my God," I moaned. "Oh, that's so good." I let out a sort of gasping whinny as he kept pounding me, in and out, hard and fast.

"Where shall I cum?" he asked, but I knew he wasn't really asking me; it was more of a wondering, an exploration of a thought. "I could cum inside you." I moaned. "No, I don't think so." He kept fucking me, harder. "I could cum on your face, but you'd have to clean that off otherwise your husband would definitely know what you'd done." I moaned again, my whole body absolutely on fire with pleasure. "I know," he said. "But for me to help you, you can't clean it off." I groaned. What was he thinking? He threw my dress up over my shoulders, thrust into me hard, once, twice, then pulled out. He grunted and then I felt his semen landing all over my lower back, mingling with my sweat. There was a lot of it, covering my back. It must have looked quite a sight because I heard him chuckle in a pleased kind of way. He wiped his cock on my buttock and said, "Stay there a moment." I stayed there, breathing hard, hearing him pulling up his trousers and fastening his belt. "Right," he said. "Get up, we've got to get to your car."

I stood up, letting my dress fall back down, feeling it clinging to where he had finished on me. I walked back down the stairs with a little stumble in my step, my legs tired and shaky. He motioned me over to a van that was parked just outside the doors. I got into the passenger seat and fastened my seatbelt as he closed the shutter, then he jumped in and we were on the way.

After a few minutes we rounded a corner and I could see Dan leaning against the car. He stepped forward to flag us down. "This is us," I said, and he swung the van in in front of the Merc. He turned the engine off and stepped out of the cab. I unclipped my seatbelt and followed him. "Hey baby, sorry that took a little while."

Dan smiled. "No worries, glad you managed to find some help. Thanks for coming out," he said to the mechanic.

The mechanic extended his hand and Dan shook it. "No problem at all. Let's have a quick look at this." He and Dan opened the bonnet and set about diagnosing the problem. It didn't take long before he had made some adjustments and pronounced the car fine, writing up a little slip for Dan to provide to the hire company. "You're good to go," he said, shutting the bonnet and wiping his hands on a rag.

"Thank you so much, mate," Dan said, reaching for his wallet. "How much do we owe you?"

The mechanic shook his head. "No, no, it was nothing. Call it courtesy, and you two enjoy your trip."

Dan smiled, surprised. "Are you sure? Hey El, talk about a little anniversary present!"

I laughed. "You should know people from around here are very courteous, babe. You've met my mother!"

They shook hands, and the mechanic got back in his van and drove off, sounding the horn in farewell. Dan and I got back in the car and I settled into my seat, wriggling my back against the cushion, enjoying the memory of my encounter. "Right," I said. "Let's get to the beach!" Dan nodded, turned the key in the ignition, and we were back on the road.