Beacon Point Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've just opened a bottle of wine, glass anyone?" Nigel came out onto the veranda with glasses for Alex and me. "I've got some salmon I thought I'd barbecue for dinner, want to help with a salad, Grace?"

I always enjoyed spending time with Nigel in the kitchen. He was nowhere near as loud as his wife could be.

"What a bloody coincidence." Nigel was helping me chop vegetables for the salad. "A few weeks ago I suggested you meet Al and here he is!"

"You mean, that's who you were talking about at my birthday?"

"Yeah. He's a top bloke. I don't think he could knowingly hurt a fly. You and he have got the food thing in common, and I hear he's a bit of an artist too."

"His paintings are amazing, yep. I just, I don't know if I can trust anyone."

"I don't think I've ever told you, but I had my heart broken before I met Hettie. Lou thought Het and me would be a good pairing and sent us on a blind date-- nothing like having your future mother-in-law set up a blind date for you. I was nervous as hell, but I also recognised Hettie was someone special. Al isn't Chad."

"I know. You know your timing could have been better though. Alex and I were talking this morning and, well..."

"Shit, I'm so sorry, Grace, you should have said something."

"Like what? You know that's not me."

"Are there sparks?"

"There might be..."

"Well, be open to them. Now, are you right to mix a dressing while I go and cook the salmon?"

As Nigel went to grill the fish, Alex came in to see if he could help.

"All good?" He again kissed me on the head as he walked behind me, although this time his hand brushed against my lower back.

"Yeah, all good." I smiled.

After dinner, when Rachel and Simeon were in bed, Hettie appeared in her swimmers.

"I haven't come all this way not to try the hot tub! C'mon who's joining me? Nigel? Grace? Alex?"

"I'm happy to give you two some space." I smiled and got a thumbs up from Nigel.

It was lovely seeing my cousin and her husband so in love after all these years. They had been married for eight years and together for over ten.

"Tea?" Alex whispered as if he read my mind.

"Yes please, peppermint if there's still some there."

There was and Alex appeared with two cups of tea. We sat on the edge of the veranda, conscious to not be too close to each other, but close enough that our fingers touched between us. It was more silence, interspersed by laughter and splashes from the hot tub.

"Are you sleeping on the top bunk? Please take my bed and I'll take the couch."

"You really want me in your bed!" I whispered.

"Well, yes, I do, but..."

"But?"

"Shit, you aren't making this easy, Grace. I think I'd feel uncomfortable about, well, you know, if your cousin and her husband were in the house. Plus..." Alex trailed off.

"Plus?"

"I find you as sexy as all hell and I'd like nothing more than to worship your body, but it's not something, I well, I came prepared for, if you get my drift." The look of confusion on my face must have been telling. "I haven't got any condoms!"

"Oh!" I bit my bottom lip as my cheeks went bright red, "I hadn't thought of that."

"Perhaps Sunday, after they've gone, we could, I don't know, make a trip into town or something?"

"Sounds good." I smiled.

We had snuck what we believed to be a quick kiss when we were sprung by a giggling Hettie and Nigel getting out of the hot tub and announcing they were going to bed.

"I'm so sorry. First, you had me interrupting your holiday and now you've got my cousin and her family."

"Don't get me wrong, I like your cousin, but not in the same way I like you! Now I'm sleeping on the couch, and you are taking a bed."

Alex would not let me argue. I slipped into the second bedroom to grab my pyjamas to find Hettie feeding Simeon.

"He woke up when we came in," she whispered, "and Nigel gave him to me then fell asleep, bless him."

"I'm sleeping on the couch," I lied in a whisper.

"No, Grace, please..."

"Shh... all good."

"He's very lovely."

"I know."

Brushing my teeth and moisturising my face I thought back to the past few days. There was no way I came away to meet someone. Quite the opposite, I came away for solitude. In many ways, I was glad I was not prepared to drive home that first day and stayed to get to know Alex a little better. Hettie was right; he was indeed very lovely. I changed into my pyjamas and discovered Alex had already set up the couch as his bed.

"I'm not kicking you out of your bed, Alex!" I said sliding next to him on the couch, "It's huge, after all. If you want, we can put a pillow barrier down the middle."

"That's not what I'm worried about."

"What then?"

"I'm scared I'll wake up and it will all have been a dream."

"What, you and me?"

"Sort of."

"Alex, you make me feel safe enough to express myself. You make me feel desirable despite my obvious flaws, and, well, you make me feel sexy, which I haven't felt for a long time."

"What flaws? You're beautiful. I mean, that black hair just is so shiny, and I could get lost in your blue eyes, plus that smile goes straight to my soul."

"I'm chubby and short and-- "

"That doesn't make you any less beautiful in my eyes."

"I don't want to kick you out of your bed. I'm happy to share and try and keep my hands off you."

"As much as I liked you when I first met you, I am really liking this bolder, more assertive Grace too."

"Do you have a side of the bed you prefer to sleep on?"

"Not really. At home, I'm usually on the right because that's closest to the door."

"I'm usually on the left at home so this can work well, don't you think?"

We stood from the couch and again embraced in a hug before walking hand in hand to the bedroom.

"I've only got a top sheet on because it's been so hot at night."

"That's fine by me."

"There's a quilt on the end of the bed if you get cold."

"If I get cold, I might have to rely on body heat."

"That could be arranged."

Alex and I were both lying on our sides facing each other. Tentatively, Alex leant over and gave me a good night kiss before turning off the side lamp. There was some ambient light coming through the window and I yearned to lean over and stroke Alex's cheek. Instead, I rolled the other way and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~

Perhaps I had been cold overnight, but I woke to find the two of us snuggled together, Alex spooning me from behind. I could feel his manhood poking between my legs through his boxers, and noticed his hand was almost cupping one of my breasts. Although I was desperate for the toilet, I didn't want to move and risk waking Alex.

A short while later, hearing the others were up, I squirmed a little and felt Alex's grip on me tighten.

"Alex," I whispered, "I need to pee."

"Mmm... good morning to you too."

Alex rolled away onto his back and rubbed his eyes. I turned over and kissed him gently before quickly heading to the bathroom. Hettie and Nigel were outside entertaining the kids so I slipped straight back into Alex's room and snuggled next to him, running my hand through his chest hair.

"There she is, Mummy. Auntie Gwace, it's morning time and you need to get up. Daddy said he'd make pancakes." Rachel was banging on the door that led from the bedroom to the verandah, her nose pressed up against it.

"Morning, Rach. Auntie Grace and Mr Alex will be there soon," I replied, still not wanting to get up.

"Did you sleep well?" Alex asked as he again turned to face me and brushed some hair out of my face.

"Very well. You?"

"Same. I need the loo too now, but I don't want to get up."

"I wish we could stay here all day."

"Me too, and once they're gone, we can."

I smiled as Alex kissed me gently and rose from the bed. Grabbing some clothes, he headed for the shower, and I had an instant desire to join him but knew Hettie would never let me hear the end of it if I did.

The clouds of the previous day had cleared, and it was going to be another hot one. Nigel insisted on visiting the sisters to see the cheesemaking and Alex happily joined him. Placing Simeon in the baby carrier, Hettie, Rachel, and I set off for a walk along the beach.

"So did you 'sleep' well?" Hettie put air quotes around the word insinuating, well, that there was not a lot of sleep happening.

"Probably more than you and Nige yesterday when we took Rach to the dairy!"

"Well, that's boring!"

"We only kissed for the first time yesterday and only met a few days ago!"

"But you do want to, don't you?"

"More than anything! I mean, I haven't felt this way in so long and I just like being around him. Um, we will have to make a trip into town though for, er, provisions if you get my drift."

"What about your IUD?"

"I had that taken out last year thinking I wouldn't need it."

"Nigel had the snip before Christmas."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We used frangers between Rach and Simeon, but we always knew we'd stop at two kids and even if, heaven forbid, something happened to one of them, we wouldn't try for a replacement."

"That makes sense. So, he's sterile now?"

"He has a test in a week or two. It takes 15-20 ejaculations to clear out the sperm apparently, well, that's the reason he's using for his increased libido, not that I'm complaining now that Simeon mainly sleeps through. So, cuz, there are some in the house if you want to borrow some. Well, not borrow, because I would not like them back, but... I mean, Nigel takes magnums, so they may be too big..."

"You are so inappropriate at times, Het!"

"Yeah, but you love it!"

"Let's just say, I'm pretty sure Alex would fit a magnum nicely."

"Grrrrrr..."

Rachel was thoroughly wet from falling in the surf as it hit the sand line and having an amazing time, despite not being in her bathers. Simeon had fallen asleep in the carrier. For once, Hettie allowed me to walk in silence for a while allowing me time to think about how fast things were moving.

"He's not like Chad, is he, Het?"

"I think he's quite the opposite. I mean, I never saw Chad trying to help with cooking or cleaning for that matter. Alex seems kind and thoughtful. Nigel thinks he's the matchmaker, but we honestly didn't set this up. I know how much you enjoy your solitude."

"I did wonder if it had been a set-up, but then when I met Mary and Millie, I could see how they could get a little confused."

"Aren't they awesome?"

"When I first met them, I could see myself as an eccentric aunt in my fifties, but now I'm not so sure."

"You can't tell anyone, because I'm the only one that knows but Mei-- "

"How did you know?"

"You mean, you knew?"

"She told me at Christmas, and I promised not to tell anyone."

"I got it out of her New Year's Eve by telling her she needed to see a doctor again if she was still on antibiotics after your birthday and Christmas!"

"Do your parents know?"

"I think Mum suspects something seeing Mei hasn't been drinking, but she's always been discreet."

"Do you think I'm moving too fast with Alex and everything?"

"Absolutely not! I did suggest to my darling husband that we head back today, but he wants me to have another night away from my phone, the bastard."

"So, you used the kids as an excuse then knowing you couldn't live without your phone!"

"I told you, just up past the beacon you can sometimes get reception, but Nige's taken my phone with him."

"It's good to see you relax."

"You too, cuz. Any more thoughts on the future, or are we still ignoring things?"

"I'm going to launch a photography business. Think some of your real estate friends might still need some help?"

"About bloody time, girl! Congratulations! You used to love writing at school too, have you thought about doing some of that?"

"Actually, yes. I promised Millie and Mary that I would rejig their booklet for the beach house, and I'm writing some things for a website for them."

Arriving back at the beach house Hettie argued Rachel would only get dirty again if we changed her and she was happy to play in damp clothes. They were soon dry in the heat anyway. Rachel helped me pick some cherry tomatoes from the bush for lunch and was happy to tear up lettuce for a salad for lunch with me.

The men returned from the dairy with still more cheese and a quiche that Millie had prepared for us all. After lunch, my cousin's family all went for a nap and again Alex and I were alone on the verandah.

"Did you have fun with Nigel?"

"Yeah, he's such a wonderful person. He went out of his way to say that although he wanted to introduce us, he was not involved in the accommodation mix up."

"Hettie was the same. Even if they did, I don't think I'd complain."

"Me either. I mean, I keep having to pinch myself." Alex again planted a gentle kiss on my head. "I think I might do some painting. I want to capture the beach house."

~*~*~*~*~

Hettie and Nigel had packed and were ready to leave early the following morning. Nigel argued he wanted to get back and check on the deli as it was reopening on the Monday after the Christmas break. I knew Hettie wanted her phone. We stood and waved them goodbye until their car had disappeared and all we could see were clouds of dust.

"I think we're alone now..." Alex still had his arm around my shoulder as we walked towards the house.

"Indeed. Um, do we need to go into town for, um, anything?"

"Nigel slipped me some, um..."

"Hettie said she was going to get him to."

"We don't have to... I mean, I don't want to assume now that they're all gone..."

"Alex," I looked up at him, "Can we please go back to bed so I can explore your amazing body?"

"Well, if you're going to put it that way..." Alex smiled.

As soon as Alex closed the bedroom door behind us, I was pulled into a kiss. I ran my hands up his back under his t-shirt and he stepped back to allow me to remove it. We resumed kissing as Alex pulled my top over my head. His fingers traced my bra straps before he reached behind me to unclasp my bra. My heart was beating faster than it had in ages, but I felt safe in Alex's embrace. His eyes showed pure desire as he lowered my bra.

Tracing my breasts with his fingertips, Alex sat on the bed and pulled me in close. His mouth kissed down my neck and over my shoulders until his lips circled a nipple. His tongue traced the circumference as if it wanted to savour the experience. Small moans escaped my mouth as I ran my fingers through his hair, yearning for more, yet not wanting him to stop his worship of my breasts.

With a free hand, he undid the clasp on my shorts, and they fell to the floor. Alex's hand found the waistband of my knickers and his hand slipped underneath it to caress the mounds of my buttocks. I could feel a slickness grow between my legs and yearned to have Alex explore my cloven inlet.

My panties slid down my legs as Alex again stood. He lowered me to the bed, and I reached to undo his belt, his shorts dropping to the floor before I had even had a chance to undo the clasp. I yearned to explore his manhood, but Alex had other ideas and instead again kissed from my lips, down to my neck again to my breasts. This time though his hand reached between my legs and found my slickness.

Using featherlight motions, he traced each edge of my folds, before sliding his finger between them and, once it was sufficiently slick, rubbing my nub in a circular motion.

"Please Alex, I want you in me," I moaned as his finger increased in intensity.

"Cum for me, baby."

"I want to cum on your cock."

Alex smiled as he slid his boxers down his legs. His ex-girlfriend hadn't been joking when she described the girth of his manhood. I reached up to stroke it, to feel my way along the veiny protrusions and caress it as Alex had done for me.

Eventually, swathed in latex, Alex kissed me as we slowly joined together. His cock felt perfect as I enveloped it, each ridge of my pussy gripping it sending shudders throughout my body. Our bodies found a rhythm as we gazed into each other's eyes, me nipping at his lips with my teeth, him kissing my eyes and my nose. I could feel the tension build as Alex pumped in and out, his pubic bone stroking my clitoris and his cockhead rubbing against my g-spot.

It was all too much and before too long I was screaming out his name, my head back as my pussy contracted around his cock. The tingles flowed up and down my body in waves as Alex made one final thrust, his eyes closing as his mouth flew open, his body jerking as he unloaded in the prophylactic.

"That was, wow, Grace, I'm so sorry I couldn't last longer."

"Wow indeed! I mean, wow is a good description."

"It was so intense, so, wow."

Alex rolled off me, removed the condom and tied a knot in the end before throwing it on the floor. He then held me as we snuggled, him planting little kisses on my head as I kissed his chest.

"You are so beautiful. I'm so glad we shared that experience."

"I hope it's the first of many, to be honest. I know you only booked for two weeks, but I booked for three so we could stay for another fortnight if you want."

"I'd like that. Cooking and painting and listening to music and making cheese and, of course, making love with you."

We stayed until the end of January. The heat from the bedroom echoed the heat of the summer sun and we were glad of the ceiling fan above our bed. It was a lovely time with the two of us getting to know each other better. As we loaded our cars for the drive back to Perth, we had a business plan for 'G and A Memory Making' with plans for our photography and painting business.

"Hey, Ms Alexander, you ok with me following you on the road?"

"Of course I am, Mr Grace. I'll be sad to leave here though."

"We won't have Millie and Mary apologising every couple of days at least!"

"I think they're proud and see themselves as matchmakers really."

"I'm so glad they stuffed up the booking because I got to know the woman I am madly in love with."

"You know," I looked up at Alex as we both beamed, "I love you too."

Driving home I played no podcasts nor listened to any music. I felt comfortable on the roads despite the traffic. I still doubted I could take country drives at night, but I recognised that the shy woman who came to Beacon Point looking for solitude had found that solitude is often best experienced with a partner.

It had been an amazing summer getaway and, even though the seasons would change and the temperatures fluctuate, I was certain that the foundation Alex and I had established at Beacon Point would be with us forever, and whenever he looked at me or brushed past me, I could smile and remember the heat we created that summer. It may not have been captured in a photo, but the memory was there all the same.