All Comments on 'Beads'

by SusieJ

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bland and forced.

You know what it tastes like to eat something that you cooked with not enough water in it so it's dry when you eat it forcing you to need to drink more liquids?

That's what your story was like, it was very bland and forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yawn!

I never leave comments but this "story" sucked so bad. I'm sorry but that is my opinion. Read more.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
I actually liked it...

Sure it was stupid and silly and completely unrealistic but still it worked, at least for the first two thirds of the story. That last bit was just too over the top. It's erotic fantasy though and Jenni is just so hot so who cares if it's stupid and silly?

It sure would've been better though if the siblings and Jessi were at least making some attempt at being discreet, and it'd help if the parents weren't such complete doorknobs. The way Jenni talks to her mom so disrespectfully and the way her mom always answers back so feebly is one of the main things holding this story back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

I liked the sassy way Jennifer talked to her mom. Not very realistic, but that's why this is a good story.

HOT!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good but too fast

I liked a lot of the ideas you had in the story but, it was too hurried and kind of disconnected the way you switched from talking to describing actions.

sexmatesexmateover 15 years ago
This story was different and so was the premis

I loved it it was refreshing to read something different!

And it was a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Left-Field - I Liked It!

<br>

Different to anything else I've read here on Lit - and I've read a lot!

<br><br>

Had my doubts at the start, but perserverence paid off.

<br><br>

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Never be classic Lit...but isn't that the point!

The ideas were great...tho they need to be refined a bit more.

I know why Mom and Dad don't really say anything! It's because they are hiding the fact that Uncle Arvin and they love to get together and do just what Jen, Jessi, and Breyer are doing. AND!! Secretly, they both want a crack (yes pun intended) at their offspring. When the lights go out and the door closes Mommy whispers to Daddy how badly she wants her little boy and Daddy does the same about his beautiful little girl. Please let me know when Mom and Dad finally get the courage to come out to the kids.

Would've given 75 - 100% if some of the rough edges been smoothed off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
stupid

stupid story to unrealistic what mother and father would ignore thier daughters complants about her brother walking in on her all the time and why would she stay in the house after the first few times keep it believable please this is fiction it has to be believable

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
LOVED EVERY WORD!

Wish I had such a loving sister, and her best friend! Not to mention a mother who tried so hard to make her kids behave, but ended up being so very liberal. Dad must have been totally immune to it all. But then, Mom kept saying she had to talk to him, but never seemed she did. Would she be considered an enabler today? Talk about enablers! Brother and sister were SO good for and to each other. The family that plays together... Jim

Tiber1978Tiber1978over 14 years ago
Wow!

I have read this story fifteen times...and I still like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just Brilliant!

I really love this story. Its eventful pace is superbly sustained and the whole family dynamic is wonderfully entertaining and sexy. Right from the start it grabbed my attention and I applaud your writing SusieJ. I think you are brave and original and hope you write more on this kind of uninhibitated exhibitionistic situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

great story. what happened at the prom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

i really really enjoyed it, well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Epic

Nuff said

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 11 years ago
Yep, Epic...

Nuff said again!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Worst parents ever.

If there were ever a role model for being horrible parents, I would say that this mom and dad took the cake! Throughout the story the kids kept just telling the parents what they were going to be doing and the "parents" kept acting like they had no control whatsoever. Hopefully the sister and the best friend gets pregnant by the brother. That way this secret like would come into the open and expose these "adults" as the neglectful enablers that they really are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The story was so unrealistic (as I'm sure it was intended to be) that it was annoying. I honestly didn't get hard at all reading it. (Ain't that sad?;). The mom bit, I think, was the most annoying part. The only redeeming part is that the brother wasn't trying to rape her on top of all the breaking into her room crap.

I almost stopped reading when the mom did nothing. Any other mom would have calmly walked to the kitchen, grabbed a butcher knife, walked into her son's room and kindly explained to him what was going to happen to his dick if he *ever* walked into his sister's room, ever, for any reason. ;)

Yet somehow I'm still giving this travesty four stars. I know, I know.... Sigh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really annoying story

The mother dithered around like a character in a bad puppet show, all she ever says is "I'll have to talk to your father about this" but she never seems to, nor does the father ever take exception to his son fucking his daughter, as in taking him out into the yard and kicking the shit out of him, so the unreality factor just shot past 99% there alone. Cardboard cut-out characters, pointless, mindless dialog, and a punch line that was more like a gentle slap with an elderly haddock; no a miss and no stars, this story only managed to make me feel deeply disappointed that so much was written, yet so little was said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Luv this story

Continue the story please I beg you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it 😊

Continue the story please I beg you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking Wild Story

Fucking great story, soo good. wonderful writing.

Amazing SusieJ

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Now that was good !

I loved the storyline.

Some of the dialog got a bit confusing, I kept losing the thread of who was saying what. You need to find an editor to get things checked for clarity.

But a really good story nonetheless !

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 6 years ago
Doorectomy

Now there's a turn of phrase. Enjoyable ready. Silly, but fun. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cmon, you really expect readers to believe parents would be ok with their daughter being naked around the house unless they were nudists? Plus openly letting her brother touch er body in front of them. Even a fake story has to be some what believable to be a good read. I could hardly get into this story, one star☹️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly ,well written,nice story even if it,s make believe

I liked it ,keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous