Bealtaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!!" Clara grunted loudly as Reza plowed away with no mercy. Ever since that first climax, she'd been experiencing an almost constant barrage of spectacular orgasms. Her eyes had been practically glued shut for ages now. In the back of her mind, she found herself thinking back to what her mother had said earlier about just losing herself in the moment. The pure sexual energies just seemed to radiate through her body, seeping into every pore within. Rose was right, she felt like her body had become the perfect vessel for both the Goddess and big cock, and it truly was beyond description.

"Jeez Dad!" a sudden voice brought Clara back down to reality. As she opened her eyes she noticed a young man of about 19 or 20 standing right next to both her and Reza. Right away she could see the resemblance; The deeply tanned skin, the green-or-blue eyes, the curly hair, the gorgeously chistled facial features... about the only things that were different between the two of them could probably be chalked up to their age gap. Matter of fact what seemed to be their biggest similarity was right between their legs, the apple didn't fall far from the tree it seemed. "Are you gonna hog all the fun?" he continued with a wide joking smile on his face.

"Dariush!" replied Reza with a boisterous laugh. So that was his name. "Hogging the fun? I thought I raised you to know better! We're sharing everything and taking turns tonight, if you're that eager..." Reza's large masculine hands sunk deeply into the soft feminine flesh of Clara's massive moneymaker and parted her cheeks as wide as they would go, exposing her tight little ass, so lonely and neglected despite the festivities. "There's still plenty of room in the back!" Reza laughed, prompting a brief eye-roll from Dariush. If there was any doubt left that Reza was a father, that dad joke put it to rest.

"I think I'll take you up on that!" Dariush responded, taking his cock in hand as he began to make his way to his goal.

"W-wait I'm-" Clara tried to protest as the stranger maneuvered his way behind her, aiming the tip of his massive cock at her puckered asshole.

"You're what, occupied?" He said with a laugh. "C'mon, that's not in the Bealtaine spirit!" Clara was turning a deep scarlet, but did not voice any more protests. He did have a point, and in all honesty she was hoping something like this would happen. This wouldn't be her first gangbang, or even her first big dick gangbang... but it was her first Breeder one. She hadn't expected the pleasure of it to be this intense, she wasn't sure she could handle any more. Yet, she said nothing when her cheeks were parted and the tip of his cock pressed against her rectum. With a grunt and a strong push of his hips, the stud drove into Clara's asshole. For a good long while, her eyes bulged wide mouth just hung open in a silent scream as she felt herself overwhelmed by pleasure. It was the final straw that broke the camel's back, or rather the orgasm that broke her cervix's resistance. Right away, Reza could tell what had happened. With a low growl he pulled her down hard, and drove his hips forward with all the force he could muster. The now dilated barrier gave way instantly to the force of his cock, and before she had time to blink, Clara found herself with a massive cock lodged in her womb.

"Ah...." She let out a soft squeak as white-hot pleasure began to seep into every pore of her being. She had reached the plateau so many women never did, the mythical "Continuous orgasmic ecstasy" where there was no longer any gap between climaxes and it dragged on in a seemingly endless haze. Only a second was spared to give her time to adjust before father and son began to piston heir hips like animals in rut. Clara's world faded away into a haze of white as instinct and autonomic functions took over. She was barely anything more than a quivering mess, squirting fluids everywhere while she wailed like a dying banshee. She didn't even notice that a third, fourth, and fifth cock had joined in and she'd taken to pleasuring them with her hands and mouth.

On and on they fucked away in the night, their voices lost in the cacophony of others engaging in the festivities. No one was really keeping track of the time, nor did anyone have a reason to care. Yet, all things end in time, and soon enough Reza, Dariush and the rest of the studs felt a simultaneous churning in their balls.

"I'm-"

"Gah!"

"CUMMING!" roared Reza, barely giving Clara any warning, not that she would be able to process one anyways. All at once, they fired off. Pint after pint of seed flooded her womb and bowls, while equal amounts splattered all over her body like some kind of perverted baptism. On and on their collective orgasms continued, giving her a simultaneous bukkake/creampie. Clara's poor stomach inflated like a hot air balloon from the influx of bodily fluids. Soon, it had swollen up to the size of a full term pregnancy, and only then did its rate of expansion begin go slow down. Eventually, once all the moneyshots had finished, the frenzied sex ceased its movements and everyone just took a moment to catch their breaths while they came back down to earth. Clara even took the time to wipe the cum from her face and eyes and lick it all up, a little treat to soothe her now parched throat.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh...." Clara let out a soft moan as she leaned into Reza tenderly. Somehow, despite the pressure on her cum bump, the seed wasn't being pushed out and remained safely in her womb where it was no doubt doing its job. She'd never been fucked like that before, Clara guessed she probably came more times during that orgy than she had in her entire life. For a moment she just tried to relish in the afterglow, that perfect little capstone to the evening. "That was...amazing..." she sighed happily.

"Was? What do you mean was?" Reza laughed uproariously, snapping Clara out of the afterglow. "It's not even close to midnight!"

"W-what?" she asked, her eyes growing wide. It was only then that she noticed the crowd that had formed all around her. Breeding bulls, all of them sporting massive throbbing erections ready to pierce right through her. Clara knew then and there she was in danger... and yet somehow she couldn't be happier.

*

"Are you alright sweetie?" queried Rose as she leaned down to Clara's panting, heaving form sprawled on the grass. Rose was a total mess after that epic orgy, Her thick auburn hair was soaked from large streaks of cum splattered haphazardly all across it,

"Fiiine..." She slurred her words deliriously. If Rose was a total mess, there was no word short of "catastrophe" to describe what her daughter looked like. She must have ran through about every stud in attendance, her body was nothing short of buried in the sheer liquid volume of jizz. Yet, her smile was wide and dozy, indicating that she was basking in the best afterglow of her life. Rose smiled down warmly, reminiscing about how it was her first time.

"Alright, let me help you up here." Rose said warmly, extending her hand. With great effort, Clara reached upward to grasp it. Once their hands were interlocked, Rose pulled hard, helping her daughter back to her feet. It was a herculean task to put it mildly, Clara's legs were barely responding, as her nervous system was still rebooting itself after being overloaded by rapidfire orgasms. Not that it would help much once it was active again mind you... in-between her sore pussy and exhausted leg muscles, walking would still be next to impossible. As soon as she was able to, Rose slung her daughter's arm over her shoulder and began the trek back towards their car.

"Think... think it took?" Clara asked meekly, her voice barely a hair louder than a whisper. Her grammatical abilities had been hampered quite a great deal by her exhaustion, so coherent sentences weren't exactly a skillset she could manage right now. Still, a mother's intuition was enough for Rose to understand what she was getting at.

"Yes." She reassured, placing a kiss on her daughter's cheek. Her lips were met with a strong salty, savory taste, one last little remnant of the night's festivities. "No Breeder has ever walked away from a Bealtaine without a bun in the oven."

"Good... I'm... Glad." Continued Clara dreamily as they approached the car. Carefully and gingerly, Rose opened the door to the passenger's side and maneuvered her daughter into the front seat. It was a bit of a difficult task, as Clara wasn't being much help right now. Still, Rose was able to get her in, and with a bit of effort managed to click the seatbelt into place. "I think... I think I want a little boy..." She murmured before finally falling asleep.

"I think I'd like that too." Rose said with a soft laugh. With that, she gathered up the coat from the back seat and draped it gingerly across her daughter's sleeping form. Hopefully it would stay put during the drive, but they were unlikely to come across anyone at this hour anyways. Rose spared herself a small melancholic sigh, another Bealtaine had passed. It was always a little sad to return after the festivities, yet at the same time her heart was filled with joy and contentment. It was not the festival of endings after all, but of renewal, where the seeds of new life were planted. As she glanced downward, Rose raised a hand to rest on her belly, where said new life was no doubt gestating within. "May our seeds take root, and our wombs be bountiful." She whispered.

12