Bear and the Twins Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter One - Voyage of the virgins.
2.1k words
4.35
4.9k
2
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is going to unfold in a series of chapters. The thrust is a character study of how people develop and maintain, over time, a changing, growing, dynamic relationship. Of course, this is a fictional world where all the main characters are over 21.

I want to thank my beta readers for their time and comments. I welcome your constructive comments and look forward to reading your thoughts. I hope you enjoy going along the paths with Bear and the twins.

Chapter 1 - Voyage of the virgins

My Dad had a small carpentry shop in my old hometown out on the edge of the prairie. He would take on remodeling projects for people in the area and even build a new house. My older brother had been in the Navy and was a SeaBee like Dad was. When he got out, he joined Dad in the shop. Their attitude was the SeaBee motto, "Can do." They did; whatever the customer asked for, they made it happen.

In high school, instead of playing football, I worked alongside my Dad and brother helping out and learning their craft. By the time I graduated from high school, I was a damm good equipment operator, and I could run with the big dogs doing framing work. After high school, I followed the family tradition and went on and became a Seabee. Being in the Navy was an eye-opening experience; what's the old saying? Join the Navy and see the world. I saw places and experienced things I knew I couldn't find at home. I wasn't a small-town boy anymore. This got me to start taking classes that I would use for college when I got out. In my last six months in the Navy, I applied to and was accepted at the state university in their architecture program. Having been in the Seabees and taking classes in the Navy meant completing the program in three years instead of five years.

Being in the Navy gave me a different perspective than many of my fellow students. When I was in the SeaBees, I often asked myself, how can I make this project better? I asked the same question when I looked at a project in class. While many of my fellow students accepted an assignment as is, I looked for improvements I could add. Simply good enough, just wasn't good enough.

During the summers, I worked as an intern for a group of architects in the state capital. This gave me the real-world experience of working on real projects with real architects. In my last semester at school, I had to submit a project to my advisor and two other faculty members for review and comments. The idea was this project would be a capstone for your time at the university. The project I selected was one that I had worked on the previous summer as an intern. In addition to the capstone project, I had two other electives I had to take, then the degree would be mine.

One of the electives was a class on Modern American Styles. On the first day of class, I was settling into a seat in the back of the lecture hall when I felt some girl jab me in my shoulder, demanding that I move over because she couldn't see around me. I pointed out to her that there was an empty seat next to me, and if she wanted to, she could move up and sit next to me. Miss Ginger Mop dropped into the chair next to me. Then tossed her book bag on the floor between us and all but glared at me. At least the next class would be fun, my last PE class - bowling.

Graduating seniors get preferential treatment to take the courses they need to finish up and to be able to walk across the stage and get their degree. So if you are a graduating senior, getting this class was pretty easy; otherwise, forget it. When I got to the bowling alley, I saw Miss Ginger Mop from my previous class. We were told that we had been assigned to a team; each team had four randomly assigned members. And no, there will be no switching teams. As luck would have it, Miss Ginger Mop and I were put on the same team. Well, it seemed as if I had won the fickle finger of fate award. She had a name, Lisa, and intense blue eyes. We both chuckled about the senior draw of classes. This was her last semester before graduating in finance. She had her sights set on a job with one of the leading banks in the state capital as an analyst. I explained that I had a job set up in the capital, too; I'd be working for an architect where I had interned for the last two summers.

I suppose we made a bit an odd-looking pair, with her being maybe a touch over five feet tall while I stood well over six feet tall. After the first couple of weeks, Lisa and I had grown into a very cozy relationship. If I wasn't hanging out around Lisa's dorm, she was in my apartment. Before either one of us realized it, we were both happily involved with each other. One thing about my new girlfriend was she could be a very focused, determined woman. She knew that she wanted to work as an analyst and what the next career steps would be. Knowing that this position would lead her toward her goal as a client manager, she worked every path to get the conditional offer. The offer came in the mail on a Friday afternoon just before the mid-term exams and spring break.

When it came in, we both danced across the ceiling. Locking those intense blue eyes on me, "Bear, I can believe I am saying this. Tomorrow morning I am moving in here with you. It is elementary, my dear man, you are my man, and I am your woman. You complete me in ways I never knew. But with you, I am a complete and a happy woman."

"When I first came to the university, I was a very naive, shy girl from the edge of the prairie. In high school, I guess I could count how many dates I had on the fingers of one hand. Here, I saw and heard other girls dancing about joyfully because one or another guy had asked them out. But not me, why I don't know. Anyway, in my second year, my roommate and I discovered that we both had an itch. An itch that we could and did satisfy for each other. We stayed together until school started this year. For some reason, she didn't come back to school. Later, I found out that she had met some guy and was pregnant. After that, I dove deep into my classes and shut out everyone. Until you told me to sit next to you. Bear, you didn't turn me out or walk away from me. You welcomed me like I hadn't felt before. Bear, you are my man, and I am your woman. Will you help me move here tomorrow? But tonight, my man is ours. Please be careful, be gentle. You'll be my first; please make this good for us both."

"My lovely sweet Pixie, like you, I have very little real experience too. To be honest, I've known a couple of different girls along the way but nothing serious. So, my woman, we both will be going along paths that are new for us both. Baby, I can not dream of anyone else; I'd want to explore the world with more than you. Lisa, I have but one request. Always be honest with yourself and with me. Deal?" That was greeted with a huge smile and a nod of the head.

The two of us snuggled together on the old lumpy sofa, but for us, the old sofa was like laying atop the clouds. My playful imp decided that she just had to nibble on my ear as she sat on my lap. In time we slowly got untangled and made our way into the bedroom hand in hand. As we fell on the bed, never had I seen a more radiant smile. "Thank you, my man, for being the most wonderful man I have ever met."

We tumbled into bed and lay there very comfortably, holding each other close. Now and then, we would exchange a kiss as we lightly petted and stroked each other. Often as not, this would lead to a moan, whisper, or a soft cry. Certainly, we were not in a rush, as we both exploring. The best way to say it is we were setting out on a voyage of discovery.

Something I discovered, Lisa, or as I began calling her Pixie, loved having me play with the mop red hair that crowned her head. "Bear!!! You are a damm tease. I am soaking my panties because of you!!! Do you know how turned on you've gotten me?"

"Baby? That's kinda, sorta the idea, ya know. Then again, you have done a real number on me too. Let me show you what you have done to me." I struggled to kick my jeans off, and as I did, my raging hard-on jumped up into view. "Do you see what you've done?"

"OH, my god Bear! Are you going to plant that thing inside of me? All of that is going in me??? Really??? That's all for me???" Somehow my imp rolled over and straddled my hips as she tugged her t-shirt off, and her lovely breasts came into my view for the first time. "Honey? I'm not real big up here, like a lot of other girls are."

"Pixie, they are perfect. Just like you are, perfect." I reached out for my girl's hands and drew her into my arms, and we melted into another long wonderful hug. "Hey you there, yes you Miss Pixie. And for the record, those breasts you are blessed with are lovely, and I bet they taste good too. There's an old saying, babe, that more than a mouthful is a waste." That resulted in another round of giggles and soft moans. Slowly I rolled her on her back, so I could drink in the beauty of her breasts; a huge smile washed over my face. Damm, those nipples are like a pair of beacons drawing me in. I leaned forward and placed a kiss atop one then the other rigid nipple. Squeezing a breast as I tried to swallow it while the tip of my tongue danced, the sweet little nipple lodged deep in my mouth. This brought on a gradual crescendo of soft cries and mews as she melted into my arms.

Sitting up a bit, I reached down and opened the button on top of the zipper of her black jeans shorts. Then tugged the zipper down and began to shuck her shorts and panties down along her beautiful legs. As I began, she moved around to help me in shedding this last piece of clothing. "Bear? Do you see what you've done? You've made me want you so bad that I am soaked in need for you." With that, she buried her head into the pillows while opening her legs to me so I'd have full access to my beautiful woman. As I reached down and slowly stroked the fuzzy red hair that framed the portal to her. "Do you like it?" She asked in a soft, almost unsure voice.

"Pixie, you are the most beautiful woman ever." I softly murmured. "You are perfect. And lord, I do so want you today and for the rest of forever." My fingers were slowly stroking the soft lips and searching about for the hidden jewel. I looked up to see her face covered in with a huge smile as her eyes were sealed shut. "I have to have a taste of this sweet pie." With that, I opened the lips of her pussy, so her clit was exposed to my wandering tongue. Swiping her clit, then pulling it into my mouth, I drank from her spring and enjoyed the sweet nectar. As two of my fingers slowly slipped into my girl. I was greeted with yet another loud volley of cries as she shuttered again and again.

Moving around, so my cock head nestled in the entrance to her damp valley. Slowly I slipped into my Pixie, and we became one. The further and further I went, the sensations we both enjoyed rose, as did our calls to each other. Very quickly, we began moving together as we joined each other and became one, united. "My darling Pixie, join me, cum with me." I cried out and was met in return with a loud shriek as we crashed together. Then slowly, we wound down and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.