Bear and the Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter Two - Shave and a haircut, two bits.
4.2k words
4.15
3.8k
1
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of Bear and the twins will unfold in a series of chapters, usually relatively short. The story's thrust is a series of character studies of how people develop and maintain, over time, a changing, growing, dynamic relationship. Of course, this is a fictional world where all the players are over 21.

I want to thank my beta readers for their time and comments. I welcome your constructive comments and look forward to reading your thoughts. I hope you enjoy going along the paths with Bear and the twins.

Chapter Two - Shave and a haircut, two bits.

As we woke up in the morning still wrapped together, I felt that my world had changed last night. This woman would be with me now and always. Knowing that Lisa is the woman who will help me climb the mountains of the future gave me an incredible feeling of completeness. We lay on the bed together, curled up like a pair of kittens. Lost in the moments' warmth and each other's arms.

I guess the first thing I heard that morning was a soft contented sigh as she snuggled a little closer. Then her silky voice called out. "Hi, baby," as she wiggled about. "For the record, I am not awake and don't you dare move; I'm too comfortable just like this." All I could do was chuckle. "Stop it! I told you not to move." As my girl pulled me deeper into another great hug. Thinking, this was the way I look forward to starting every day from now on. Lost in my woman's arms.

We both drifted back to sleep wrapped together. A while later, Pixie began wiggling about and ultimately drawing the sheet to her as she sat up and smiled. "My dear darling man, you! You have exceeded all my girlish dreams. I can not begin to tell you how you got me to feel last night. But Ralph, my darling, I am where I want to be. I am with you. Together we complete a circle, and we are one. Thank you for making me a woman, your woman." Once again, we slipped into another big hug. Damm, hugs are good. Slowly we drifted back off to sleep, lost in each other's arms and dreams.

Mid-morning, our eyes slowly opened again. "Hey, you!!! What's for breakfast? And NO, not that thing you walk around with. I am sore this morning from its visit last night. But that soreness feels so good. Cause I know, I was taken by my man to places I had never been before last night, and I am his woman." Slowly we got out of bed, and as I headed to the kitchen to fire up the coffee pot, little miss imp jumped in the shower.

I stood outside the shower stall in my apartment, wishing that it was big enough for the both of us. But that just wasn't to be. "Bear, give me a towel and stop staring at me."

Getting out a towel, I asked. "Do you need your back dried?"

"Yeah, that would be nice. Please, my man." At first, I ran the towel along my girl's spine, then back up and worked on her shoulders. After the shoulders were dried off, I wiped down each arm. Pulling her back, so her hips rested against my rising cock I reached up and slowly dried off each breast. "Honey? Be careful please, for some reason, they are both a little sore this morning." That got both of us giggling like a pair of little kids.

I set into lightly nibbling on the side of her neck as I moved the towel slowly across her stomach and into the tangled thicket of red hair that hid my girl's swollen lips. As I lingered here, a slow growl rose up. "Bear, please, I am so amazingly sore down there this morning. You did things to me last night that I could only dream of, and you made all my dreams my new reality. Last night my dear, you made me a woman. Your woman." Somehow she wiggled around and reached up to take my head in her hands. Our lips came together as our tongues danced with each other. And once more, we became lost in another hug. "MMM seems like my new toy is waking up and wants to go poking around again. Damm man, don't you ever get enough?" This was followed by a series of giggles and sighs as Pixie took ahold of her "new toy," and she began to pull and stroke her toy. "Bear, are you a sex fiend? Is that all you think about is having sex with me? You wore me out last night. I'm still sore, and I love it too. I love knowing you took me, and I am your woman. And this, this is my cock to enjoy. And this is your pussy for you to enjoy, take, and use as you desire. I am totally open to you, my beloved man."

"Baby, I will make a few promises. You know I will become an architect. In time I will design us a home that we will live in and raise our children. Your opinions and what you want in our home will figure prominently in the design of our home. However, I want a couple of things in our home, a huge shower that we both can fit in easily and, I want a full-length mirror in the dressing room."

"Bear? Is that all you ever think about? Sex, sex and more sex? A humongous shower? I'm picturing something along the lines of a car wash. OH!!! And while you are dreaming up this palace, I want a project room for my very own, a space that is away and private just for me."

"You're project room is totally doable. Of course, we will have to talk about what you want and need in there, but Miss Lisa, it will be. Baby? There is one thing I want, and that is for you to be happy." As we stood together and talked in the bathroom, my fingers slowly wandered around and around my girl's incredible body. At one time, I stopped to play with those little pebble like nipples. Tugging on one then the other, which ended up with me getting stared at. I also had to go exploring in the tangle of red hair atop her legs. Softly pulling on her short hairs.

As she reached down and took hold of her swollen cock, she exclaimed. "Bear!!! What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Ummm? Just checking out the lay of the land here. And also wondering."

"Wondering? Wondering what, baby?"

"Pixie, you know I think these lovely breasts of yours are just about perfect. But, but I was wondering if this forest down here might get trimmed back? Ya know, last night I kept getting hair in my food as I tasted your lovely nectar."

Taking one of my hands in hers and pressing our joined hands into her mound. "Baby, are you saying you want to shave my mound? So I'm bald? Is that what you're saying!"

"YESSS!"

"I'll make you a deal. When we get back, and after we get everything moved in. You will shave your woman's pussy. Which will always show me that this pussy is yours whenever I look in a mirror. I will make sure that your pussy never has any hair on it. It will be the way you want it, smooth and bare."

Then, out of the clear blue sky, my hand was slapped away. "Bear! You loving horney dirty old man, we have things to do this morning. We need to stop at Wally World and pick up some plastic bags to put stuff in to bring here. I want corn beef hash, poached eggs, and rye toast from Frieda's for breakfast. Then we need to go by my old dorm and get my things out of there and moved in here. And then, old man, you need to do some trimming on the forest. Now, horn dog, you need to get a move on!"

The first stop on the morning's agenda was Wally World; we went in and got the plastic bags that Pixie wanted. While we were there, we also got a new pair of scissors, feminine razors, and shaving cream. With those items in, my sweet girl had this look in her eyes. Yes, yes, with this, I am a woman. Next was Frieda's Coffee shop. Being Saturday morning, there was a line halfway around the block. We had been standing in line for a short while when two of Pixie's dorm mates showed up, and we invited them to share our table. The three girls got into a conversation that flew way over my head. I stood there, smiled and nodded as needed. The other girls offered to help Pixie get everything out of the dorm. After breakfast, the girls quickly pulled together everything that Pixie had in her dorm room and into cars without the dreaded RA's being alerted. By midday, all the bags were in the apartment, which met with Pixie's girlfriends' approval, and most of Pixie's things were put away. I looked over at my Lady and softly smiled knowing, the world was good. I had to wonder how I ever got such an unbelievable astonishing girlfriend. But for damm sure, there she was. And I was damm glad she was here with me stretched out on the sofa.

"Hey!!! Lazy old man. You got some work you need to be doing."

"Wha??? What you got in mind? It's Saturday afternoon, and it is time for napping, baby."

"Oh, no old man. You got some serious work to do this afternoon."

"Honey? What do you need to do?"

"Mister Man, got a forest to clear! You need to get a move on and get to work." With that, my delightful imp bounced off the sofa, and with a series of exaggerated hip rolls, went into the bedroom. Standing in the doorway, she peeled off her shorts and then threw them at me, then looked directly into my eyes. "Do you see what I'm talking about, old man? It's your job to get this tangled forest here cleared off, now get to work, old man!"

I sat on the sofa, looking in awe as I wondered how this little hellion came to be here. And how did it end up here in my living room? "LISA!!! Girlfriend, you are an impossible mess woman!" Sitting there shaking my head.

"Well, old man, are you going to get your fat ass in gear and get to work?"

"Girl, that's it! You're gunna get it."

"Promise? I so hope so! Baby, I want it. I want you, my man."

I stood in the doorway to our bedroom; boy, that's kind of different thinking this is our bedroom. Then again, in the past few weeks, my world has changed thanks to this woman. She has warmed my soul in ways I never dreamed of. In a few short weeks, I've gone from a confirmed and happy bachelor to a man whose desire is to see his woman smile. "Lisa Goshert, you ready to give up that forest and jump over the pole? And be my Lady?"

"Ralph Bailey, there is nothing in this world that I want to be more than be your Lady. You know, I can remember looking at myself in the mirror as I impatiently waited for my bush to appear. So I would know I had become a woman. Now, now I want to know I am your woman, my dear Ralph. Only yours, now and forever. I will make you a promise that if you shave your pussy you will never find another hair there. I will stay like that for you, my love. As this is a way, you have marked me as yours. And that I want to be, yours. Soon, you'll give me a ring, and after that, we will be married. But my darling, I will never feel closer to you than I do right now." With that, my crazy woman looked at me with a smile that warmed my soul as she sauntered over to our bed.

I got a towel to slip under her hips and everything else I needed to clear away this thicket of tangled red hair atop my Lady's legs. As I set to work carefully, Lisa wiggled about as she softly hummed and sighed. In a few minutes, the job was done. After I finished wiping away the last of the shaving gel, she sat up in bed saying. "Can I see now?"

Chuckling, "yes, baby." Offering my hand to my girl. She slipped out of our bed, and together we went into the bathroom. Where she stood in front of the mirror gazing at her new look. Slowly she reached down and ran her hand over my pussy. "Bear, I like how this looks and feels. As we stand here together, I know for sure we are one. But baby, there is one thing I want now. I want to hold my cock in my hands. Then I am going to get on my knees and at first kiss my cock and play with it. After that, I want to try to see if I can swallow my cock."

I became very aware that my sweet innocent girl had wrapped her cock tightly in her fingers as she teased and played with her new toy. A funny thought flashed across my mind, damm, I hope she doesn't break or wear out her new toy. I'm kinda attached to it. As she kept playing around, I leaned back against the bathroom counter. Keeping my feet planted on the floor widely apart so she'd have plenty of room for her exploration. "Baby? Like what you've found there?"

"Yeahhhh, I do. Hey Bear? What are these?" Lightly, almost as if she were teasing me, my crazy little woman ran her fingertips over and around and behind then under my balls. "Honey? Are these your balls?" She asked brightly, almost as if to tease me.

"Woman!!! You are a damm cock tease. If you keep that up, you know I will be exploding."

"Bear, I want you back in your pussy again, then you can explode and fill me full."

"WOMAN!!!"

"Bet you can't catch me." She called out, dashing out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. My sweet imp stood beside our bed, with her hands on her hips as she giggled. "See, I told ya you are a slow old man. And you couldn't catch me!!! OH, by the way, old man, do ya like what you see?"

"You are impossible, absolutely impossible." Standing in the bathroom doorway and looking at our bed. Seeing my girl lying in our bed as one of her hands played with a breast while her other hand ran along the smooth lips of my pussy. "Hey you, how does my pussy feel?" Walking over to the bed, then I sat down next to her as I chuckled. "I gotta wonder how this is going to taste and feel."

"Baby, there is only one way for you to find out, isn't there? You need to take a test ride and see."

"WOMAN!!! You are impossible!"

"Yes, I am, and that is one of the many reasons you love me, my old man." With that, the cute Miss Pixie popped up in our bed and looked me in my eyes. "And Bear, I love you to my sweet man. Now, please hold me close in those arms of yours." A second later, she had her arms wrapped around my neck as our noses rubbed against each other. "Hi, baby."

As she lay back, the fingers of one of my hands discovered yet again how firm the nipples of her breasts become. Slowly toying with them, plucking one as I tugged on the other resulted in soft series of gasps. Then pinching them both. "Pixie? I'm wondering which one is going to taste better? You know they both of these tiny look so delicious." Sucking one then the other nipple deep into my mouth and loving the gale of cries let loose with as I did. Then biting a nipple and pulling on it, stretching the breast. Doing this led to another set of sharp cries and, shockingly, even a few recriminations. I decided that I should move on and see what else there was to be had. Well, now, look at this; I don't recall having seen this before. Very slowly, I dragged my tongue across the freshly shaved lips of my pussy.

"BEAR!!! You are going to get it!"

With that, I sat up and looked my sweets in those dazzling blue eyes. "I am, and what am I going to get, honey bunny?"

With that, Pixie pushed me on my back. As she straddled my hips while reaching around to take her cock in her hand. "This is what you're going to get, old man." Slowly she slipped down her cock and fed my pussy its daily ration of her cock. Letting my crazy woman fill herself with cock as she milked my shaft deep in her to a rising chorus of satisfied cries. As I filled her with another eruption of my cum. Pixie spiraled off to even louder cries as she joined me and celebrated our mutual orgasms.

"Ralph, you are the answer to every prayer, to every dream I have had. You make me whole, and I love being with you, my dear man. Thank you." With that, Pixie fell into my arms as we stayed joined together and slowly drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next thing I knew, I felt was Pixie's fingers slowly stroking her cock. "Girl! What in the name of all that is holy are you doing?"

With that, my red-headed imp's head popped, and her face was covered with a huge smile. "Bear, I am playing with my toy, and it is kinda sticky, so it needs to be cleaned up." After that statement, she let loose with a soft rolling volley of giggles while she squeezed her cock. "I wonder if this is going to taste as good as it looks. I guess there is only one way to find out." With that, she leaned back over and placed a kiss on the tip of her cock. Then proceeded to run her tongue across the mushroom head. Her head around, her tongue ran up and down the length. "Bear? You know what? That tastes good. I think I will have to dive down here and wash my cock after every time we make love. Damm, I am going to be a busy girl." And again, another round of giggles washed over my ears. "Watch this, old man." Slowly her cock disappeared between her lips and into her mouth as my girl began licking and sucking on me. Locking my fingers in her hair and pushing her head down as I thrust up, filling her mouth once more, I exploded. Filling my woman's mouth for the first time. In a few moments, she looked at me and smiled. "Thank you, my dear; now you have only one more hole in me to open. Then I will know that all of me belongs to my Bear, who will be my husband, my lover, and my lifelong companion." With that, her head snuggled up against my shoulder as once more I heard a long soft sigh.

Sitting together in the morning of the following day, we both quietly nursed our coffee. One of the many wonderful things about Pixie was that she liked her coffee just like I did. Thick as tar, hot as the seventh hinge of hell, and most important of all, no pollutants. Nothing added to that would ruin the taste of a good cup of coffee.

"Baby. I need to go to my studio on campus and review my capstone project today. I have a "consultation" with my advisor tomorrow at 11:30 to review what I have. If he accepts the project, then it will go on to the facility review committee for acceptance. If they sign off, I have half a semester to sit around with my Lady and plan out our next steps together."

"Ralph, I have the same gauntlet to run next week too. I have everything written up. I have reviewed it over and over again until I have it memorized. In my heart, I know this project is totally doable. If implemented by a bank, the yield will be greater customer loyalty and increased business opportunities for the bank. I, too, want this week done. So you and I can sit back together and begin to plan our future lives together."

"Lisa, when our capstones are accepted, I guess we should first let our families in our changes. What ya bet those will be fun conversations? Ya think? Assuming everything goes according to our dreams, guess what, girlfriend? We need to find a place to stay in our new hometown."

"Honey, the sooner I get moving, the sooner I can get back here. I'm off to the studio to take one last look at the model and the drawings and make sure nothing is wacky."

"Bear, wait a minute. I'm coming with you. Oh? Bear? Did I tell you that I love you today?" Suddenly I was wrapped up in the most amazingly warm and loving hug I've ever felt. This woman who blesses my days and lights my nights has changed me in ways I have yet to understand. Hell, I doubt I will ever understand. I just accept all that she gives me so freely.

Together, we walked across campus, hand in hand in the early spring morning. "Lisa? What is that song you are humming under your breath?"

She looked up somewhat sheepishly, "oh, you heard me? Sorry. It's the Song of Ruth. It says what I feel when she says that where you go, I will go and where you stay, I will stay. Ralph, we are one together."

"Lisa, I know not what the dawn will bring us. But this I know. Dawn will find us standing together, hand in hand."

Opening the door to my studio and stepping aside. "Baby, this is what I have been working on for six, no closer to eight months. This model and these drawings. In a way, they are like a child to me. Now it is ready to fledge and take flight, I hope. You are the first person who has seen this, Lisa. Usually, an architect works in a team environment where ideas are floated out to your mates. One of the restrictions on the capstone is it is to be a solo project. It's to be all you."

"Darling, this is my post-modern ranch house. It's a single story 2,600 square foot, three-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath home. The basics of the house are from a project I worked on last summer as an intern, but I added some of my own ideas. The rear of the central living area is a folding glass wall that opens out onto a pergola and from there the back yard. This design differs from many others of this category; there can be up to three bedrooms on one side of the house. On the other side is the garage and behind that is the master bedroom. Usually, all the bedrooms are grouped into one area in this style. And, because I like blue, I called for a bright Mediterranean blue for the body of the house. The idea is for this house to be a striking house on a block. It will catch and hold the eye. This is not a house for the timid."

12