Bear and the Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This project exceeds all of the capstone specifications and requirements. I have a meeting with my advisor tomorrow morning at 11:30, and he will see it for the first time. I hope he accepts it, and then it will go to the facility committee for review. If they accept it, then I have half a semester to spend with my girl planning out our futures together."

"Bear, that house will stand out on a block. As you said, honey, it is not for the timid. Funny how things work out. I, too, have a meeting with my advisor Monday morning to discuss my capstone."

"I know one thing for sure, ain't neither one of us going to get a lot of sleep tonight. Hell likely as not, we won't sleep a lot until we have heard back if our projects have been accepted."

Reaching over and taking my Pixie's hand in mine, "honey, come on. Let's go for a walk. What say we go along Stoney trail out to the point and take in view there? We need to get away and chill." Stepping out of the studio, turning off the lights and locking the door, the two of us headed out together into a new world.

12