Bear in the Woods

Story Info
Young twink biker meets a bear in the woods.
4.9k words
4.74
23.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, I'm Raj. I'm 18 and I'm a freshman in college. I thought I'd share a fascinating encounter I had over my fall break.

First, a bit about me. Yes, I'm East Indian, but I was born and raised in the States albeit in a strict and religious household. I wasn't allowed to date or really go out during high school and was always expected to maintain high grades while also keeping busy with after school activities. I found myself quite interested in dance, especially traditional Indian dance and this won major brownie points with my parents. Although they were strict, I was pleasantly shocked when they allowed me to live on campus for college, a full 3 hours away from home!

I was super excited. Finally, some freedom! Now I was mature enough to ease into my newfound independence. I only went out partying after major exams and never stayed out late. I wasn't a flirt and didn't have a huge group of friends. I did decide to pick up a new hobby however: cycling. Road cycling in particular. Healthy and positive, right?

I had never experienced that type of rush before, the soreness in my thighs, my lungs burning, my heart beating out of my chest as I conquered hills.

I found a park about a half hour away from campus, complete with biking paths, hiking trails, and a campground. It wasn't too far away from campus and yet it was quite secluded, surrounded by tall trees and rolling hills. I rode it every chance I had and found myself addicted to the serene atmosphere and cool breeze especially as summer turned to fall.

Fall Break was upon us and I decided to stay in town just to catch up on some reading and get ahead on my biking. My parents were out of the country and it worked out perfectly. No phone calls every 2 hours asking me if I had eaten or what I was doing.

I packed up my bike and drove to the campground where I usually accessed the bike paths. I noticed a large, rather luxurious looking RV parked in one of the campground spaces. The rest of the lot was empty. I didn't pay much attention to it, took my bike off the rack, changed out my flip-flops for the bike shoes and made my way out for a brisk 30 mile loop.

I finally returned about an hour and a half later and noticed the same RV. It was getting dark outside and the wind had picked up a bit. I racked my bike, kicked off my bike shoes and put my flip-flops back on. I stretched for a bit and hydrated myself and scarfed down a banana while inspecting my bike tires. I heard a door open and I looked up and saw a big burly man lumber down the steps from the RV. He was wearing a long robe and slippers with wool socks. He wore large thick-rimmed glasses and had a large thick white walrus styled mustache.

"Hi there!" He gave a quick wave as he strode towards me. "Quite the bike you have!"

"Thanks.." I am shy so this was more awkward for me. Plus, I was wearing my bike shorts and shirt and was hot and sweaty so wasn't too fond of the way I looked.

"What kind of bike is that, young man?" He finally made his way over to me and stood over me. He was easily 6'4 or 6'5, it was hard to tell how tall exactly but he easily dwarfed my 5'7 frame. He also looked girthy, probably around 350 lbs at the very least. Again, hard to tell, aside from the fact that he was a much larger man than my 135 lb frame. He had broad shoulders and I could tell he had thick legs covered in gray hair. His chest hair was also sticking out from under his robe. I looked up at him, somewhat intimidated and strangely aroused.

"It's a road bike. It's nice. It's new. It's got a carbon layup and tubeless tires..." my voice trailed off as I figured he probably had no idea what I was talking about.

He let out a deep chuckle. "Hehehe, well that all sounds like jibberish to me! What are you doing parking on the campground, anyway?"

"Ohh! I didn't realize..it's just so close to the trails..!" I stammered out an apology.

"Oh hell, I don't care! I don't own this place, I'm just renting this spot here for a few weeks. I hadn't seen anyone else come by in a few days and thought it was strange. I enjoy solitude, but every now and then I do love me some company," he said with a smile.

"Are you married?" I blurted out.

"Why? You interested?" He winked. I saw him reach down and adjust his boxers. I laughed nervously and gulped and looked away but I could sense he was still looking at me.

"No. I'm a widower. My wife passed away 20 years ago. Cancer. I have 2 sons but haven't seen them much since she passed. I have learned to live with it," he said, his tone more serious. "Well anyway, I haven't ridden a bike in what...50 years?! Hahahahaha! How old are you?"

"18...I turned 18 in September..." I said slowly.

I heard him breathe heavily through his mouth, "Mmmm, young, very young. I mean, you LOOK young too but 18 is...you're in college, yes?"

"Yes, sir. I just started my freshman year."

"Call me Bud, and I'll call you...?"

"Raj. I'm Raj."

"Very nice. Beautiful name. Where are you from, Raj? Like originally, your family?"

"India."

"Ahhhh...some very nice folks I've met from India. Had tons of employees from India. Hard workers. I used to be an entrepreneur when entrepreneur actually meant something. I built several companies and sold them for millions and retired years ago. I'm 76 now, fat, bald, and...sometimes lonely," he sighed, looking down.

"Is that your RV? It looks really nice!" I tried to cheer him up.

"Oh yeah, I do my living on the road. I have a house up in New Hampshire, but I hardly visit home. I travel instead. I've got money and I've got freedom, so why not?"

"True."

"Anyway, you wanna come take a look inside, I can give you an exclusive tour of my "nice" RV! Heheh!" He offered.

He led me to his RV, I walked behind him, watching him take slow deliberate steps, admiring at his size and how thick and strong his legs looked from behind. He pushed open the door and the motorized steps rolled out. He motioned for me to go in ahead of him, "After you, Raj."

Inside was dark, dimly lit but looked every bit as opulent as it did from the outside. Beautifully appointed, curved countertops with a large flat screen TV, sofas and dining booth and in the back was a large bed. I stepped inside and heard Bud close the door and lock it. I was a bit scared at that point but tried to remain calm.

"You like?" He spread his arms out to emphasize.

"Of course, it's beautiful!"

"Yup. Want a drink?"

"Sure," I responded.

"You OK with some wine, or beer? Or maybe something a bit harder, like whiskey?"

"Uhh, wine is ok..." I replied.

"Hmmm, so...I noticed those shorts you got on...what are those? Are they for biking?" He came closer to me, peering and squinting as he handed me a glass of wine.

"Yeah. This and the shirt. They are made for aerodynamics and help protect from the saddle."

"Mmmmm...very form-fitting. You do look like you are in wonderful shape, hehe! Plus, you're young, I bet they fit you like a glove!" he said with a sly smile. He reached out and touched my thigh. "Mmm, yes very interesting material. Soft. How about the saddle? How does it protect you from the saddle?"

"Oh...well there's padding here." I pointed. "You can touch it, don't be shy!" I blurted out in a moment of boldness, clearly the wine was having its intended effect.

"Ohhh, I've been accused of being many things, but shy is not one of them!" He snorted a laugh as he downed his shot of whiskey before putting his big massive hand over the padded areas. His hand lingered for a bit and then he cupped his hand underneath and grabbed me fully. I gasped when he did it and looked up at him as he flashed a dirty grin.

"Ahhhh, the pad goes all the way around, covers the cock and the hole! Hahahhahaha!" He laughed out loud as he grabbed me harder. I froze but instinctively opened my legs for him as he kept grabbing me.

I was embarrassed but felt my penis become erect. That made me even more embarrassed as he knew what had occurred. He pretended not to. "I wonder what it looks like on the inside...." he pondered out loud.

"You want to see?" I had been through enough experiences in my life to know this man wanted more than just social company. He wanted to fuck. And I was going to give it to him.

"Hehe...sure! Let's go over here so I can really look close. You're a bit small and it's hard for this old man to stand up and see all the details!" He led me to the back of the RV where his bed was located. He sat down and opened his legs and I came closer to him and I peeled off my bike shorts down to my ankles.

"Sweet God Almighty.." I heard him mutter as I stood back up. "Not very modest, eh? HAHA! Not that it's a bad thing, not with me! I think that wine worked wonders though!! HAHAHAHA!"

I blushed, folding my hands behind my back as he eyed me up and down, grunting with approval while reaching down and shifting his boxers.

"And what's underneath that shirt? Is that a special biking shirt?"

"Yes..." I unzipped it all the way down and I suppose I took too long as he simply reached up and spread my shirt open with his hands, revealing my dark erect nipples and six-pack. I saw his eyes widen with excitement as he started mouth breathing again. His licked his thick lips as he locked eyes with me.

"So...what do you think..?" I asked nervously with a shy smile. He grunted, "Well, I think the only thing left to do is a taste test!" before he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. We began making out, quite passionately, I might add, the instant sexual chemistry that I had never before felt in my life was on full display. I felt his massive thick hairy hands groping and prodding my body, still dripping beads of sweat from the bike ride. I forgot the soreness in my legs as I was lost in the comfort of his powerful grip. He cupped his hands on my ass and squeezed. "Mmmm, haven't felt an ass that tight since I fucked that cute blond in '72! Jesus, Raj, you have an immaculate body!"

I smiled shyly and he licked the palm of his hand and began stroking me while at the same time planting his giant lips on my right breast, swallowing it whole. "Ohhhhhh! Unnnhhhh!" I tilted my head back. I was holding his head but the combined sensation of him flicking his thick tongue on my nipples while at the same time stroking me was too intense and I dropped my arms and he grabbed my hands and held them behind my back as I continued to moan softly, my sounds drowned out by his loud slurping and deep grunting.

"Unnnhhh...do you...unnnhhhh...ohh god...do you get hard?" I managed to ask. He promptly stopped sucking and stared at me directly looking me in the eyes. "Do I get hard?!"

He shoved me off of him and stood up. He was intimidating as hell and I thought he was going to hurt me. "I don't know what kind of old farts you've been with, but I'm a working old man! Fat, but working! In fact, get on your knees and see for yourself what kind of hard you'll be feeling!"

I was terrified but I dropped to my knees and he threw off his robe, revealing his boxers. They were soaked through and I nervously pulled down his boxers, revealing a large curved penis, easily 9" in length wrapped in a thick web of white pubic hair. His balls were enormous as well. Clearly he had been turned on for a while, given how wet his boxers were and he was still dripping pre-cum. He stood with his hands on his hips, beaming with pride as he looked at my scared face.

"How's that for ya? Is that hard enough?! Should be more than enough to please that sweet ass!"

He was right. I was scared, yes, but my goodness was I horny for it. My eyes were admiring it, adulating it, I licked my lips as I grabbed it and started kissing it slowly, taking in his aroma and salty taste of his precum. I felt him grab my head with both hands and he thrust forward into my mouth and I held his thick thighs for support as I began sucking his massive dick, the saliva and precum mix dripping out my mouth and on to my breasts and thighs. I heard him grunt loudly, "Oh yeah...mmmmm...mouth like a Dyson, body like a ballerina, damn! Round tight ass...ohh god yes! Mmmmm...fresh and young....unnnhhhh!" His eyes were closed as I heard him mouth breathing loudly. His grip on my head tightened as he began thrusting more vigorously, I felt the RV move under his weight. I also felt my own precum drip like a leaky faucet as my inner thighs were slowly getting soaked. I fondled my breast as I sucked on him, looking up at him, although his belly blocked my view for the most part.

I was happy that I was pleasing him. We continued for a while as he put his foot up behind me on the counter and really forced my face into his groin. I kept playing with his balls while also rubbing his precum on my breasts. Finally he pushed me off.

"That was fabulous, but I didn't want to blow my wad just yet. I think I want to taste test all of your other naughty sweet spots. Get up on the bed and open your legs for me!"

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and immediately crawled up to his bed and felt him smack my ass. I barely made it to the pillow before he was on top of me, tossing me by the hip on to my back and spreading my legs open. I was a bit surprised at his aggressive behavior. He kissed my stomach on the way up while sniffing my body, pausing briefly at my breasts and kissing my nipples as I held his massive bald head in my hands, which, not surprisingly, appeared tiny by comparison. My legs couldn't wrap around his massive hairy body because of his girth. He had a gold chain on which was dangling between us. He fell on top of me and we made out passionately as he held my head in his massive hands as he played with my hair. My eyes were closed and I could only feel his massive thick tongue down my throat and my arms were up by my side as the only sound in the RV was the lip smacking sound from our kissing.

I gave up trying to wrap my legs around and instead let my feet rest on his sides. He slowly moved up and kissed and nibbled on my earlobes before moving down to my neck. He sniffed every inch and kissed and licked me before moving down once again to my breasts. He cupped my right breast with his index finger and thumb and flicked my dark erect nipple. "Ohhh! Ssssss...unnhhh...ohhhh, Mister...ohhhh god..!" I squealed as he continued flicking it with his tongue, then nibbling with his teeth and then finally just putting my whole breast in his mouth, all while I squirmed underneath him, my toes curled up and I kept thrashing around before he finally just held me down with his left hand. With his right hand he began rubbing my left nipple ever so slightly as I screamed out. I buried the back of my head into the pillow and dug my feet into the mattress as he did that.

"Mmmmm..." he groaned with satisfaction, my entire body vibrated as he was still sucking on my breast. "That's it baby...hot little bod you have there, damn! Now this is some high class ass if I may say so!"

I smiled at him, but my body was still reeling from all the intense sensations it had just been put through. Of course, now he turned his attention to my left breast and the whole process repeated itself. He came back up to me again and we locked eyes before we made out again. His passion for me matched mine for him as I gave him all I could with my kissing. I held the back of his head and cradled it like a baby, running my fingers lightly over his head, smooth and wet from his sweat. He had very little hair, only wisps of silver white hair off to the sides. His nose was thick and rough and his eyes were small and deep set. They were a deep dark blue color. From a conventional standpoint, I would not think he would win any prizes for attractiveness, given his physical shape and advanced age, but I honestly had never been attracted to anyone to this extent.

Finally, he pulled off and began making his way down past my navel, kissing me all the way. He got to my private area and sniffed my inner thighs. I became self-conscious, remembering how sweaty and possibly dirty I must have been after riding my bike.

"I'm sorry....I could have cleaned up for you!" I stammered nervously and obviously embarrassed.

"Mmmmm, ohh no...no, no. I was admiring your legs and your cock. It's beautiful. And you shave! Ha! This is certainly a dream come true for me. A bear living alone in the woods, I could never have thought I'd meet someone as pretty as you!" He said before suddenly opening his mouth and swallowing my dick whole.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, hnnnnnnhhhh!!" I gasped and my eyes went wide as I spread my legs as much as I could for him. It was a familiar sight, watching a large old man's head nestled between my thighs, but the rest of the experience was in stark contrast to my previous encounters. This felt emotional and sexual all wrapped in one and I also felt we were truly alone, which we were. This added to the the romantic and sexual energy between us. Within a few minutes, a surge went through my body and my legs tightened up. He sensed it, "Ohhh no, not yet, baby, not just yet. I want you to cum a few times tonight, but I want to work a bit longer!" With that he grabbed my hips and pushed up and started licking my asshole and sucking on it.

"Hnnnhhh...oooff...!" I continued to moan softly before he dropped my hips down and began sucking on my dick again. Once he swallowed it whole, he slowly pulled up while sucking firmly. Slowly and deliberately he worked, never breaking eye contact with me. He reached up and grabbed my hands and we intertwined fingers as he slowly developed a head-bobbing rhythm, occasionally flicking the head with his massive tongue. The roughness of his tongue translated to a near orgasmic experience every time he did that. Finally, I could bear it no longer as I felt the surge once again.

"Ahhhhh...oooooh Bud...Bud....Bud....sssssss....I'm gonna cumm!!" I screamed out as my body arched and my feet planted deep into the bed and I felt a massive load shoot out and into his mouth. I hadn't jerked off in a few days and I imagined I had packed quite the load. "Mmmmmmm.....mmmmmmmmmm!" I felt my body vibrate as he groaned with satisfaction. He held my hands and I brought my feet up to play with his head as I looked at him adoringly. He never took his mouth off but instead kept licking me. Finally he pulled off and swallowed.

"Ohhhh...now that is some sweet sweet honey! Sweet Jesus, that is true 18 yo honey! This is a dream come true!" He slowly eased up to his feet. "Now....what are we going to do about this here?" He pointed to his dripping wet hard penis. "If you want me to fuck you, I want you to beg for it."

I looked up at him nervously as I truly was scared. "Bud, please fuck me with that big dick of yours.." I stammered out a pathetic plea, although I did manage to seductively bite my lower lip while looking up at him and was stroking myself when I asked.

"No! I want you on your knees looking up at me and say that again and really beg me to shove this old cock into that young hot little ass!"

I got down on my knees and looked up at him and summoned all the humility within me to say, "Bud, please fuck me with that big old hard dick of yours. Please, Bud, I really want it inside of me!"

He chuckled and grabbed a wedge pillow and tossed it on the bed. He pulled me up by my head and tossed me over the pillow. "Ass up for me, nice and high, head low, knees together!"

I did as I was told, the headboard was reflective so I could see myself laying on the wedge pillow, head down and I could see the mounds of my butt cheeks. I saw him grabbing some lubricant and felt it on my ass and I heard him slathering himself with it as well.

"You ever take a cock before?" he asked with a slight chuckle.

"N-no sir..." I stammered nervously.

"I'll go slow, sweetheart, I'll be easy," his tone softened before he put his foot up on the bed. My legs were together and he straddled me from behind, I felt him grab my ass and spread it open and I could see him through the reflection directing his penis into me. "Unnhhh...ssss...sss....oooohh...ooooohh!" I squealed. I gripped the sheets tight with my hands and my legs and toes curled up as I heard him breathe loudly through his mouth, satisfied with how tight I was feeling. The trauma of him inserting himself inside me was too much to bear at times but he kept telling me to breathe and relax.

12