Bear in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, honey, easy, baby doll, you are precious, I won't hurt you, I'm going real slow..." he calmed me. "I should have warned you that while I may be a fat old bastard, I'm a healthy fat old bastard with a large cock! Had I led off with that, maybe you wouldn't have come into my RV! HAHAHA!"

I looked into the reflection and saw my contorted face and wished the pain would subside. I thought about what he said and wondered for a brief moment if this would have changed my feelings. I decided it was worth it and followed his cues and relaxed. Slowly, my body eased up and I let go of the sheets.

"That's it....that's it...beautiful, you were made to take this old fat cock! Yessss!!" he bellowed as he began to slowly gyrate his hips. I felt the back of the RV shake as he began going harder and faster. Thankfully, the pain lessened first to a slight discomfort before subsiding completely. Then, a bit unexpectedly, I felt pleasure.

"Ahh...ahhhh...hnnnnhhhh...yeah, yeah, yes sir, yes sir!" I moaned softly, my eyes pleading with him not to stop, hoping he could see my face through the reflection. He grunted and moaned and kept gyrating, occasionally changing which leg he put up on the bed. The sound of his wet body smacking mine along with our panting was at times the only sound in the otherwise silent RV. I kept matching his hip thrusts by backing up into him as well, gyrating my own hips.

Finally, he stopped and pulled me off the pillow and lifted me up. I squealed as he lifted me up with my legs open and found myself upside down face first with his wet penis. I felt him swallow me once again and it was cue to start sucking on his as well.

I was pleasantly surprised at how powerful and strong he was, there was a certain feeling I got being with someone who was obviously so much bigger than me in every way. Liberating would be the word I would use. There was no use in ever trying resist him so submission was the only way to go. It added to our energy and to our chemistry.

He carried me just like that and backed into one of the sofas and I let my feet rest against the windows as he continued to pleasure me and I him. The soft moaning and groaning we both made along with the thirsty slurping sounds replaced the panting and smacking from earlier. He flipped me over without seemingly any effort. "Come here, turn around and hop on my rocket ship!"

I turned around, facing away from him and held my legs together as I eased on to his dick. There was once again the sharp tearing pain, but this went away almost immediately as soon as I felt the head go in. I eased down as I heard him groan. I bounced up and down lightly before easing back and putting my feet up on his knees. He wrapped one massive arm around me belly and pulled me in while he licked the palm of his other hand and began stroking me. Almost immediately I screamed, "Oh God! I'm cumming!!"

He caught my cum in his hand, although the load was much smaller. I heard him lick his hand and then this time he started stroking my breasts as I bounced up and down. I was panting and gasping as I rest my hands on the sofa, my feet were digging into his knee areas but didn't seem to matter much to him at all, given his size.

He pushed me off and directed me to get back on but this time told me to face him. It was incredibly arousing to straddle him while facing him. He grabbed me by the waist and I fed him my breasts as I bounced up and down. I was admiring at how well he was able to maintain control of his erection without climaxing. At times, I would put my hands back on his knees and bounce up and down with my hips. Although his belly was large, he was well endowed and it was long enough to penetrate me deep. I was thankful for being in excellent shape because bouncing up and down on this machine of a man required conditioning.

He grabbed me by the waist again and then stood up, cupped his hands on my ass as I was still on him and he inside of me and we strode over to the bed. He crawled up and put me on my back and he began fucking me missionary.

My toes curled up from the extreme pleasure he was giving me as he pounded me mercilessly. He would either keep my legs over his shoulders or grab my ankles and spread me open, depending on how tired he was. His belly was rubbing up against my dick and I felt a third orgasm. "Ohhhhhh.....OOOOHHHHHH, Sirrrr, ohhh mister...ayyyyy, ohh you dirty old mannnnn, made me cum againnn!!!" I screamed out as I gripped the sheets, this orgasm perhaps the strongest of the three.

"Now it's my turn to cum. Where do you want it?" he asked.

"Wherever you want to put it!" I panted out, still dazed from the last orgasm. Sweat was pouring from both of us and I was out of breath.

"That's what I wanted to hear...." his voice trailed off. Beads of sweat fell off his bald head on to me and his grunting intensified. Suddenly he threw my legs to the side and jumped up to straddle my face. "Open up!" he bellowed.

I opened my mouth immediately and he roared out. "Ohhhhhhhh....fuckkkkkk....ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" A massive thick stream burst out from his penis. He must not have cum in weeks, I thought to myself. My face was drenched and my mouth was full. I looked up at him and swallowed it, tasting it in my mouth, relishing my hard earned prize.

"YESSSSSS....FUCKKKK....YESSSSSSSSS....OOOOHHHH....SWEET JESUS...! HAVEN'T CUM LIKE THAT IN DECADES!!" I finished swallowing his massive load and sucked the head of his dick and cleaned it off for him, extracting every last bit of his cum, never breaking eye contact with him. I licked my fingers and cleaned my face and shoveled all of his cum into my mouth before I said seductively, "You like that?"

He threw himself down next to me and we lay there, both of us exhausted. "That was perfect. You are perfect. In my 76 years, I've never had that kind of sex."

I smiled and beamed with pride. Deep down, I had a feeling that my biking efforts would only intensify.

12