Bearing the Divine Seed

Story Info
Virginal male is the chosen one to birth the god Pan's seed.
5.4k words
4.77
7.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath the full moon's haunting glow, ancient trees loomed tall and mysterious around a clearing in the dense woods. Bathed in flickering crimson and amber hues, a bonfire roared, the dancing flames casting eerie shadows on the cloaked figures that danced in harmony to the rhythmic pulse of primal drums. Chants of arcane power rose all around him, carrying the weight of forgotten ages as the boundaries between worlds began to fray.

"Dark One, bringer of fertility and Spring, we welcome thee!"

The acrid smell of burning wood fills the air, the warm glow of the bonfire dances in the darkness, creating mesmerising shadows of the leaping figures around him. A sudden gust of wind carries a plume of thick, ashy smoke into Ash's eyes. The smoke burns his eyes and lunges for a moment, long enough bring tears to his eyes, blurring his vision. Around him the whole scene is reduced to dark figures cast in a red glow.

Gradually the dancing sped up and the robed dancers' movements became more and more erratic, spinning in jumping and staggering about to the rhythmic beat of the drums.

Ash noticed a single cloaked figure, his black robe adorned with red symbols, standing still against the pitch black forest, chanting ever louder in the same hypnotic tones, accentuated by the primal rhythm of the beating drums.

The dance still sped up, the chanting reaching a loud crescendo until every dancer had spun himself into falling prone on the ground, leaving only the figure with the red symbols standing.

When the last one hit the ground, the chanting and drums stopped at once. Eerie silence filled the woods and almost made him miss the hypnotic chanting. Ash pulled with renewed vigour at his bonds that bound his limbs into a large X with his back against a large boulder of some sort.

The glint of a steel immediately caught Ash's attention as the leader pulled a large knife from inside the heavy folds of his robe.

He held the knife over his head to display it to all the dancers that watched from where they all still layed on the ground as he walked over to a very helpless Ash, who could do nothing but beg and struggle against his bonds.

Cold steel against his neck had pleas for mercy falling from his mouth without his conscious effort. Though his words had no effect on the priest whatsoever, the blade didn't pierce his milky skin, but instead moved down his chest to cleanly cut his shirt from his torso.

He made quick work of cutting the remaining shreds of fabric from his lean torso before slicing his pants way. The was left with only his underwear to protect his dignity. With embarrassment eclipsing fear for a moment, Ash realised that he was wearing tight, sheer panties over a small chastity cage that completely encased his penis.

His parents had locked him up from the onset of puberty. When Ash had come home after school the day of his thirteenth birthday, his parents had awaited him with a 'special surprise', as they called it. At first he had been confused when they revealed the shiny stainless steel device, and his parents had him undress to demonstrate how his special gift had to be worn. It was only after it was securely locked that he realised that he had been tricked and had no way for him to remove it. When he started having erections and 'impure thoughts', as his parents called them, it was too late and he just had to endure. To this day at age 18, he had never jerked off, never had an orgasm.

The priest walked over to a stone altar that was right behind the stone boulder where he was bound where there seemed to be an assortment of ritualistic ingredients. After preparing things, he addressed his fellow cultists.

"Behold, the sacred oil to anoint the chosen Bearer of the Seed!", he announced as he held a bowl of oil over his head for all to see.

"Behold, the revered Herbal Pigments to adorn the skin of the Bearer of the Seed!"

"Behold, the perfume of fertility to stir the desires of the Dark One and the Bearer of the Seed alike!"

"Behold, the smoke that will purify and bring forth the rampant desires of us all!"

After he finished presenting each element the replaced it back on the altar and brought the first one, the oil, over to Ash. With great ceremony he poured a golden stream of the oil over his chest letting rivets run down his slender, hairless torso. Then his hands began rubbing the oil into his skin, making him shine in the red glow of the fire.

The knife was once again in his hand and he carefully cut the tight, lacy thong along both hips. Ash had found that wearing tight feminine underwear over his chastity cage kept it better in place so it didn't bounce around unnecessarily to cause him pain when pulling on his cramped, denied member. So most days he wore delicate lingerie and thongs that fit tightly around his hips and the string pulled firmly between his creamy mounds. That was the official reason he told himself for wearing something so unmanly. He never admitted even to himself that the tight string between his cheeks created a forbidden pleasure as it rubbed against his tightly furled entrance. Ash shivered in embarrassment when his caged penis jerked at the sensation of the priest pulling the string down and out from between his bouncy buttcheeks, creating delicious friction against his anus.

Returning with the oil, he anointed each of his small, smooth testicles with the oil to let them shine. Since the metal ring around his scrotum was so tight, his balls were always pulled tight, and since he had never had a release, any stimulation felt so good that his neglected penis tried to get erect, and as always it was stymied by the pain of the large organ being cramped into a tiny metal tube. Even in his flaccid state his penis was crushed just to fit inside, making any erection doubly as uncomfortable when his glans tried to expand only to have the sensitive ridges crushed into the small metal chastity.

After the rest of his body was anointed and gleaming by the chanting priest, he moved on to paint fertility symbols on his chest with a large brush and herbal pigments. His chest were covered in striking green/black lines and sigils. Then he announced to his followers that he will paint the symbols of the Dark One onto Ash to denote him as the chosen vessel for the sacred Seed.

The priest took out a tiny paintbrush and dipped it back into the dark pigments and crouched down to cup Ash's sensitive testicles in his hand while tickling his balls with the painting of the symbol for the Dark One onto each smooth orb.

"Dark One, bringer of fertility and Spring, we welcome thee!" the priest still chanted all the while.

Replacing the paintbrushes and pigment he returned with the perfume, in which he dipped a finger and ducked down to stroke in the cleft between his cheeks and over the nerve rich anus he rubbed a small amount of the sweet, floral fragrance.

The priest gave a small signal and all the cult members arose form the ground around the fire as the priest began a new chant while lighting a bundle of herbs that created smoky trails as he moved. As all the members got back on their feet, the drums started back up and the dance of leaping and twirling resumed.

This new chant took momentum and Ash heard their chant with shock, "Dark One, we call you! Behold this sacrifice! Pure! Virginal! Untouched! Plant your seed in his belly and let it grow!"

Staring in shock at the dancing figures he recognised two faces. His parents! It all made sense now, how else could this cult have known that he was a virgin? Then he made another realisation: his parents had planned this; planned and forced the chastity cage onto him to ensure he would be a virginal sacrifice!

His thoughts were interrupted as tendrils of smoke started swirling in the clearing. As he watched he realised that it wasn't smoke but fog nor the smouldering bundle of herbs the priest had, spilling from the dense forest and reaching through the frantic dancers to swirl around him where he was tied to a boulder.

The fog became heavier, denser as it congregated all around him until he could see a solid shape within. It seemed to be broader and taller than a normal man, but it definitely had a masculine shape.

The fog completely solidified and he could see a figure made up completely of shades of darkness. Long hair crowned with heavy horns, a broad, masculine chest tapering into a slender waist, and perhaps the most prominent feature of the being: a very erect phallus long and thick as Ash's fist at the shaft with a large mushroom head and underneath swung a heavy pair of large testicles. His lower legs ended in the legs and hooves of a goat.

Despite the heavy dose of fear, Ash felt... desire grow in him, but he couldn't tell of it was because of the smoking herbs the priest left near him of because of the influence of the magnificent creature in front of him.

The Dark One stepped forward, in a half circle in front of Ash as if to inspect him while keeping an eye on the priest and cultists whom seemed to be in a frenzy because of the presence of the Dark One. Then he sniffed the air and his eyes focussed solely on Ash.

In a movement too fast for him to see, the Dark One was right next to him, their chests touching as the dark figure nuzzled his neck with his nose and forehead, sniffing. His inky hands moved to touch his collarbone before his fingers grazed each nipple, using his forefingers to flick the nipples until they pebbled under the stimulation. He nuzzled his head lower and sucked one taught nipple into his mouth, nipping and licking at the flesh while his other hand tweaked and pinched the other. Ash couldn't stop the pained whimpers falling from his mouth.

What on earth is this creature? He wondered, through the haze of pleasured pain he had never experienced before.

"I've been called many names before, young Ash,"he said as he lifted his head from the nipple in his mouth, apparently reading Ash's mind. "Faunus, Inuus, Pushan... but you can call me Pan."

"Oh my god,"Ash breathed in amazement and shock that an ancient pagan deity was standing before him and bestowing him with his first ever taste of sexual pleasure.

"Yes, that's right, I am a god. Now be a good boy and let me have my way with you," Pan said. He sniffed again. "It is true then, they weren't lying when they summoned me; you are completely pure and untouched, boy, I can sense it. Hmm, what a rare treat."

Before he could make any sort of response, Pan nuzzled his nose against his chest again, apparently following a scent down his body. Pan slid his wet tongue around the slight definition of Ash's abdomen, down to his smooth pubic bone, just above the chastity cage and his sore, dripping cock encased within.

Without a word, Pan lifted to small device between his fingers to examine the curious object. Ash yelped in pain at the motion as he was already as hard as the device allowed and was pressed painfully into the small space.

With a twist of his fingers, the god snapped the lock from the device. With the delight of a child opening presents at Christmas, Pan unsheathed the virginal shaft, completely untouched by any sexual activities. Then threw the metallic casing to the side to examine the pink, delicate shaft as it stretched and lengthened into its first ever full erection. Seeing the penis snap back against Ash's tummy with a wet thud as precum splashed from the 8 inch erection just made it all the more impressive that it had been imprisoned for so long in a cage less than an inch long.

Ash gasped in delight and pained pleasure at his first erection stretching its full length to just under his bellybutton, almost cold in the evening air after it has been inside its humid cage for so many years.

His head fell back against the boulder he was still tied to as a soft, sucking mouth enclosed the very sensitive tip of his leaking cock. Pan quickly sucked him in to the root and he was instantly on the verge of no return. His testicles pulled even tighter than they already are, still encircled by the cockring that was part of the chastity cage, ready to spew their load.

Just as quickly as the amazing suction had enclosed his shaft, it was gone and a hard slap of his very erect flesh brought tears to his eyes.

"Oh, no you don't boy. Don't even think of cumming before I'm not firmly and deeply fucking that virginal ass of yours," Pan explained lazily as he nuzzled his nose even further down to his tightly drawn balls.

Pan circled his fingers around the metal cockring that bound his cock and balls still.

"We'll leave this here then, to help you with your restraint," he said as he sucked one then the other testicles into his mouth. The pleasure overshadowed the pain of his slapped and once again denied cock and he closed his eyes to enjoy it.

Soon the god nuzzled even further down, still following the scent of the perfume the priest had applied to his anus, but Pan soon became annoyed with the uncomfortable angle as Ash was bound standing up with his back against the boulder.

Using his amazing strength again, Pan snapped the restraints to pieces and picked Ash up without breaking a sweat. He carried him bridal style to the other side of the boulder where the solid stone altar is situated. As he was carried, Ash noticed that all the cultists had formed an orgy in a wide circle around them. And although they were all busy with their own fucking, they still paid attention to what Pan was doing to him.

Pan set him down on his knees facing the altar, and pulled him up so his tender nipples and drooling erection were rubbing against the cold stone as he was bent over at his waist. Despite knowing that they were being watched by strangers and even his parents, of their own accord his legs spread wide to allow Pan access to his bottom but also to his hanging balls and sore penis that was still grazing his stomach with every movement.

The nuzzling and sniffing nose easily found the source of the floral perfume and he lapped against the tight, pink little anus that just seemed to beg for his attention. Ash moaned at the sensation of the wet, rough tongue on his most delicate place. Pan couldn't resist stiffening his tongue and pushing it through the tight orifice. With his tongue buried in the sweet pucker, he closed his mouth around the tight ring and sucked while pushing his tongue in deeper.

Ash was reduced to moaning and whimpering and couldn't do anything but groan in disappointment as the tongue was removed from his behind and a cool breeze made his wet anus pucker.

Movement in front of him caught is attention as Pan reached for the ceremonial bowl with the oil.

A single, very slick finger pushed deeply inside his warm entrance. Instinctively he began to bear down on the invader to push it out. As the finger twisted and moved inside him, Pan's masculine body draped over his back to lick the shell of his ear as another slick finger pushed in beside the first one.

The scissoring fingers worked him open for a while before pulling back.

"Hold still, boy," Pan said in his ear before straightening out. He slicked his fat, long monster of a cock with a generous helping of oil. Rubbing the slick flared head against the impossibly tiny pucker, he waited for Ash's body to indicate its readiness.

As Pan rubbed and sparked pleasure against his virginity, Ash watched as his own cock spat out spurts of precum, pleading for its first orgasm, its first release of all the seed that had been building for years in his delicate pink ballsack that was now close to bursting with the need for release.

Then the thick cockhead put more and more pressure in its rubbing of his anus until Pan used his hand to point it straight at the pink little butthole and rammed through the sphincter.

With a sharp, pained cry Ash tried to pull away from the pain as his virginity was taken by a cockhead the size of his fist but strong hands held his hips motionless even as Pan began murmuring words of encouragement at him. His sphincter immediately clamped down on the slightly thinner shaft after the cockhead stopped just inside his anus that was being held open comically wide.

"Fuck, you are so tight, you feel so good boy. I can't wait to be all the way inside. Now try to relax and push out like you're taking a shit on my cock,"Pan encouraged.

After a few more moments of not being able to do anything but squeezing his anus, he regained his command over his sphincter and pushed out with all his might.

"Yeah, just like that," Pan soothed Ash as he drizzled more oil onto his shaft and pushed deeper. "Just like that, like you're trying to shit my cock out, so I can slither it all the way into you."

Ash felt the difference between clenching down and pushing out, and how much easier it made the passage for the god's manhood to take it's first trip into his sore anus. Then, finally, the massive orbs of Pan's testicles slapped into his own small and tender ones and he knew he had taken the entire log into his back passage.

He tried to calm his erratic breathing and calm himself while Pan gave him a minute to get used to his entire fat cock stretching him open.

"Am I bleeding?" Ash asked while trying to calm down but failing as he clamped down involuntarily.

"No, boy, you are doing just fine. As soon as I find your pleasure button you'll never want to be without a cock to pleasure you. Just relax and enjoy," Pan said as his one hand stroked over Ash's back and the other fondled his now completely limp penis to rekindle its hardness.

This was a rare treat for Pan, finding a lover that was so thoroughly innocent and untouched. Pan knew that his hand on the boy's cock was his first ever, not even Ash's own hand had ever stroked his length to climax. He stroked the shaft with the residual oil on his hand, slowly brought the erection back to life. He felt the flaccid cock grow from just under 2 inches to the 8 inches that was impressive for a mortal to have. Pan knew that slight pain was an excellent way to enhance pleasure. With the plump cockhead between his fingers he pinched the red crown until the boy whimpered.

Dripping more oil onto the junction between their bodies, Pan used his fingers to massage it into the overstretched and sore hole that occasionally still clamped down and sent trills of additional pleasure through Pan.

A while later he began with small strokes, pulling just an inch out before pushing it back in. Soon, they could both tell that all the oil was to their benefit as Ash's anus made lewd wet sounds each time Pan thrust his monster cock in and out.

Then, Pan took his hips and changed the angle of his stance just a little and was immediately rewarded with a big gasp from Ash. The thick invader was now directly making contact with his prostate. Something that he had never dared to try to find himself was now being ground into by the mammoth erection plundering his bowls and reawakening his own cock.

Unaware that his loud begging for the god to never stop had drawn the attention of everyone at the orgy, which was slowly coming to a halt as everyone wanted to watch how the formerly virginal boy was now begging for the monster cock that was destroying his anus.

Even his parents stood shocked at the sounds his forbidden doorway was was making as it welcomed its first thick girth again and again. His face was flushed with pleasure as his own erection, his pale shaft topped with its delicate pink cockhead was standing at attention and slapping obscenely against his tummy with each thrust from Pan. Copious amounts of precum caused strings to stretch between his weeping slit and his wet stomach.

Pan's cock twitched more and more as his tennis ball sized testicles drew up, ready to deliver their load deep inside the chosen boy. As the boy's pleasure grew, his ass occasionally tightened involuntarily and gripped his manhood tightly even as he thrust through the tight seal. His overstimulated cockhead relished the warm deflowered tightness and he thrust deeply, pushing his entire cock in as deep as he could.

12