Bearing the Divine Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final slap of testicles against his own, coupled with the fat flared cockhead rubbing and stroking his prostate was too much for Ash to take.

His balls churned and drew even closer, determined not to be denied again. His penis slapped against his stomach as Pan pushed extra deep and he exploded his load. His urethra burned as thick spurts of his cream all tried to escape at once. In the silent clearing those closest to them could hear the wet splatter of his essence as it landed on the stone altar. His balls kept churning, desperate to pump all its contents out even as his head was thrown back in pleasure and his anus clasped with a vice grip around the manhood inside.

Pan tried to get another half thrust in as his orgasm started but the anus' grip was so incredibly tight that he couldn't move. It was like a shuddering, living cockring milking his seed into the sheath.

His cock was content to pump all his fertile baby batter into his lover, depositing it as deeply as he could so that it would have the chance to grow and swell Ash's belly before he could try to expel it form his spasming channel.

As they both gradually calmed down from their orgasms, Pan, kept his slowly shrinking cock inside the now much looser opening to help his seed stay inside. But he knew that wasn't necessary as he could already feel Ash's body begin to change as his living seed took root inside his body.

When his nectar finally dried up and his cock stopped shooting white spurts, his balls were still churning, still pumping even though there was nothing more that could come out. He fell forward exhausted and gasped as Pan's still thick softening manhood caught on his raw gaping hole as he moved.

Pan enjoyed seeing just how much his lover had enjoyed their copulation, seeing the amount of climax his cock had churned out and spewed all over the altar. He looked at the exhausted form that was now draped over the altar, too tired to have noticed his swollen breasts and how his slender form was already growing with their child.

Pan decided to give his lover a minute to gather himself before he rolled him over onto his back and spread his legs wide. A drop of cum was still dangling from the overworked urethra and Pan couldn't resist closing his mouth around the soft pink head of the flaccid penis.

Without looking, he snapped the metal ring that still remained from the device that had kept him pure for just this occasion. There was no more need for that he thought as he pushed the pieces away.

He suckled the drained penis until it started showing more signs of life. The rosy rod quickly came alive again under his gentle ministrations and rolling the testicles in his palm, encouraging it to deliver another orgasm.

Soon Ash threw his head back in pleasure and his hands worked themselves into the hair of the god that was suckling him to a second orgasm.

Despite the fact that he thought that his balls were empty, despite how sore his penis and his little testicles were, he still felt the orgasm slamming into him, his penis jerking as it pumped a small mouthful of his passion into the sucking mouth. Pan kept licking at his over sensitive penis and he pushed the god away while trying to close his legs to protect his over milked flesh.

Pan chuckled and let the sated length slip from his mouth as he pushed the legs open to wrap around his hips and he kissed the previously unkissed lips. After a few sweet and gentle kisses, he pushed his tongue between his lips to gain access to the inexperienced mouth. His skilled tongue twirled with Ash's and he pulled Ash's into his mouth to taste his own load.

His hands braced and cupped Ash's mouth as he had anticipated the mortal boy might be unwilling to share in the sharing of his essence. He kept stroking and prodding with his tongue until Ash gave in to the pleasure and accepted some of his own cum.

He was breathless when Pan pulled away, pulling his legs over his shoulders as he ducked between his legs to examine the leaking rosebud.

The formerly tight, virginal and rosy coloured anus was now a gaping rosebud. In its attempts to close again into the tiny pucker it once was, it is inadvertently pushing Pan's seed from his body. But that would not do, not when it could be kept warm in the boy's swelling tummy.

So Pan pushed his tongue back in, this time there was no resistance as he slurped and licked his own seed from his lover's destroyed and sore hole.

Ash had enjoyed the talented tongue on his private entrance and his tired body was a little sleepy so he was once again surprised when his lips were take for another delicious kiss. This time he didn't hesitate to accept the offered seed, he happily swallowed it down. It was the least he could do to thank the Dark One that had blessed him with his first orgasm, allowed him to finally release all his pent up desires.

Then Pan moved way from him, and it seemed as if the earth obeyed his presence, anticipated his needs because from where there were only the dead grass of winter, suddenly sprouted thick vines and leaves that grew into a throne where he say and played a pan flute where he eyed both the cultists and Ash.

Shyly Ash sat up, suddenly aware that everyone was watching him, that they had seen him take a cock up the ass and orgasm from it, that he had kissed a man and that he was still naked and completely on display for everyone to see.

As he sat up, he immediately knew something was different. His chest felt... wobbly and his middle felt rounder than it was before. He looked down to examine himself only to find his belly rounded and pregnant looking - around 4 months, and his breasts were extra tender, his nipples now topped perky little A-cup girly breasts.

Ash's breath hitched in shock, there was no way he could be pregnant, right? But then again, just a few hours ago he would have said the same bout gods and magic.

Trembling fingers traced his belly as he watched it swell and grow a little more.

Pan's music stopped. "That's right, yes, you are carrying my living seed in your body. You have done your part well, Ash, and when you give birth to my virility, it will be the start of spring, and this year the crops will grow well and there will be an abundant harvest.

He took Ash's body in his embrace, tweaking the pebbled nipples on top of the growing perky breasts and cupping the ever expanding belly. "I can feel the Spring growing, almost ready to burst forth."

"But I can't go about looking like this," Ash gestured to his new breasts, perky and bouncy.

"Of course not! You'll come with me, to live in the Fay realm, but first you will need to give birth."

As if on cue, contractions started lightly cramping his pregnant belly. From his teats dripped milk that streamed down his naked body. Pan helped him to lay on the grass, flat on his back, then took a nipple in his mouth to tease the swollen bud with his tongue and nip at it with his teeth. It felt so good but resulted in more milk streaming out which Pan promptly licked and suckled up before doing the same to the other teat.

By now they were extremely sensitive and Pan's tongue felt so good, even his limp penis twitched a little at the stimulation.

The contractions became stronger and closer together. Ash naturally assumed a birthing pose, his legs wide apart, bent at the knees. He was so engrossed that he didn't notice that the entire cult could see that his little rosebud had finally closed completely and though it was still a little red from the earlier abuse of taking such a big manhood, he was now again tightly furled.

Pan knew that what was about to go through Ash's pretty asshole would be extremely unpleasant without plenty of lubricant so he quickly slathered more oil onto the small hole, pushing more inside with slippery fingers and massaging the sphincter into relaxing.

His asshole unfurled and started to pucker. Instinctively he pushed and pushed and from inside his channel there was a slithering movement as vines and grass grew out and as soon as it exited his stretched, clenching hole, the vines and leaves and grass seemed to slip into the earth, leaving no trace of where it disappeared.

As the lengths of vines pushed through his channel and out through his twitching rosette, the thickness felt very reminiscent of the thick cock that had made love to his prostate so exquisitely just a while earlier.

His prostate was massaged the entire length of the vines slithering out of his channel, arousing his rigid length and had it drooling more silvery trails onto his abdomen as he birthed Spring. The last part of the vine was thicker, more knotted than the rest, and massaged his prostate just right that he once again cried out in orgasm as the flower of his anus tried to clench around the vines of spring to hold it still as he orgasmed, but the vines continued the journey out of his body even as it deliciously scratched the inside of his clenching sphincter on the way out, extending his orgasmic bliss and his body somehow pumped more semen from his tight balls.

All the onlookers saw Ash spewing more cum from the act of giving birth, but they were more distracted by the effects as the vines disappeared into the earth. The field in which they all stood grew green from the white, dead winter grass. In between there were flowers, the buds just getting ready to bloom. On all the farms the fruit trees grew tiny green leaves, the seeds that were planted in the earth just started to sprout their leaved through the ground.

All the while Pan suckled the nipples of his male bride, the one he had impregnated, the humans' sacrifice in order for the surety of a good harvest.

While he suckled and drank the abundant milk, Pan's body turned from the shade of dead winter trees, to the bright green of the new leaves.

All the onlookers were preoccupied with observing the spring around them, nobody noticed as the Green Man and his bride faded into mist to travel to the Fay realm where Pan couldn't wait to sample his lover again.

The end.

12