Beartrap with Two Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy took pride in her work and enjoyed the compliment from little Nita. So, she slides her hands up Nita's skirt on both of her hips, moves her finger through her G string panties... and slides them off... slowly. Missy redoubled her efforts to tease Nita with a peacock feather, caresses to the back of her legs, and now gentler bites. Missy then announced, "Let's get this unstuck." This made Nita momentarily hopeful that she would be free from this bear trap, but it became obvious that Missy was referring to the stuck zipper of your skirt as she yanked it down finally getting the zipper to work and simultaneously yanked your skirt down away from your body. This freed your mostly naked body to undulate with the pleasures of Missy's touch and touch in dim light of the room from the fire and soft lighting, and in the bright flashes of the occasional lightning, and in the reflected light from the crazy light show coming from behind Missy bouncing disco-like patterns on the wall. Nita wondered about the familiarity of this light show but was interrupted when Missy added, "Little Nita, you will call me Mistress, not Missy."

"Yes, Ma'am. I mean, Mistress."

Tom added, "And since we are delineating correct titles, please know that William is a Dr. not Mr."

"Oh great, so Dr. Buzzkill" you responded, clearly expressing your sarcasm by rolling your eyes only to be "rewarded" for it by another zap from William.

"Tom! Do something!" you pleaded, taking a mouthful from Tom's wine glass to keep the wine levels level in both glasses, getting ready to spit it all at Tom or maybe William.

Tom calmly ordered, "William, you ease up on the zaps." William nodded his intent to comply. "Nita, you show some respect."

Nita swallowed. That relieved you a little, and you responded, "Yes, Daddy." And then as you could now concentrate on enjoying Missy's administrations you added, "Thank you, Daddy." Tom pulled out his remote and texted to your pussy, "T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U" which immensely added to your pleasure. Meanwhile, Missy has to check what is going on with your pussy. That is when she slides a finger between your meaty lips ... so slippery wet that it slides inside your cunt and when it taps against the Ben Wa balls remote-controlled vibrator you let out a gasp. "I didn't even know that that damn... wonderful... thing could zap me..." Nita said quietly in between moans, "...into obedience."

Tom replied, "It can do many things. I just have never felt the need to zap you because you've always been such a good girl." This made Nita wonder because sometimes she actually strives to be a naughty girl, a naughty rule-breaking girl even though her natural instinct is to obey the rules. Anyway, Tom then explained, "William is the designer of this high-tech prototype. He has a PhD in electronics."

"Thank you, Dr. William," said Nita in genuine gratitude, as she drank from the wine glasses she was holding knowing how sexy red red wine makes her lips and tongue. Deciding to tease William and Tom as they watched her intently, she used her tongue lap up the wine as she repeated, "Thank you, Dr. William," in pants since Tom was talking dirty to her in Morse code messages buzzed directly into her pussy via the remote-control Ben Wa balls. "Thank you, Dr. William," Nita repeated repeatedly.

"Lick my Crop!" Suddenly the horse riding crop appeared up from between Nita's heaving breasts. Maybe Missy got jealous, Nita thought, and wanted to interrupt what she might've perceived as Nita flirting excessively with her man. In her mind Nita, she questioned, "Lick my crop?" What a choice of words! Usually Nita heard from Tom, "Lick my cock" and she would unfurl her long tongue and lick with relish. Nita enjoyed putting on a show. Licking she could do and if licking wine from the glasses they forced her to hold teased William and Tom and annoyed Missy, then she would add a little relish to her licking when Missy presented her something long and sexy to lick, just to spite Missy. On top of that, Nita soon realized that since Missy was behind her making Nita so wet by biting and teasing Nita's butt while one arm was between Nita's legs holding a riding crop between Nita's tits all the way to her mouth, then Missy's mouth was certainly close enough from Nita to introduce Missy to another C-word.

"Lick my Cunt!" Nita blurted out, and then added "Bitch!" and bit down on the leather riding crop trapping it. If Missy did not let go of the crop then Nita will have trapped Missy's face right where Nita wanted it. Nita felt Missy try to jerk the riding crop free from Nita's beartrap-like teeth. But Nita's jaw was too strong from all the extended cock sucking and deepthroating of Tom for anything to be pulled out of her mouth when she did not it to be removed. Even Tom knew once he placed anything in her mouth it was completely hers until she was done with it. For any type blow job that meant not until after she swallowed and licked up every last drop Tom exploded out and then sucked, milked, or somehow coaxed a few extra drops out that might have been hiding in his balls. If Tom became impatient or complained, she would remind him who is truly in charge when any man places his most vulnerable part inside a woman's most dangerous part; she would remind Tom that she has teeth with playful nips on his inner thighs or butt cheeks. Even after Tom came, she was not done, because she was thorough in her cleanup using her tongue to lap up any drool or saliva or sweat coming from her oral activity, paying special attention to his balls and even below them. She was usually slow with clean up with hopes that her administrations might breathe new life into Tom's cock for round two of fun. Finally came an extended gratitude phase in which she would make an extended show of her appreciation to Tom's bats and balls with many kisses to them. Even then she was not exactly done because she often preferred Tom cock as an all-night pacifier sleeping with her head on Tom's thigh as a pillow sucking on Tom as she needed to throughout the night (Thank goodness Nita did not grind her teeth at night). It's not just her regular energetic blow jobs that gave her incredible strength with her jaw muscles, but other extended oral exercises also maintained the Supergirl strength of her mouth (those oral exercises being her extended talking, and frequent rants but this story is supposed to be a tantalizing fantasy for both genders, and not a male nightmare of torture). The bottom line is that riding crop was not going anywhere if Nita did not let go.

Missy let go of the riding crop before Nita did. Victory for Nita. Even though Missy tried to save face and maintain some of her dominance of the situation by smacking your ass with the hand that just dropped her riding crop. But Nita's scent from her super moist pussy and the confidence in her voice overcame Missy and before either one of them realized it, Missy's tongue was suddenly inside of Nita's pussy. This surprised Nita and did what Missy's strength could not. Nita dropped the riding crop out of her teeth, as she gasped, "OOOOhhhhhhhh!"

Missy fed off of the positive feedback and also saw her opportunity to reassert her dominance. "Bend over!" Missy ordered and then added with the same timing cadence that Nita used moments earlier, "Bitch!" No problem at all, Nita thought. She was well trained in bending over by Tom, and eagerly bent over so fast that her pussy smashed into Missy's face soaking it in Nita's juices. The pheromones in Nita's pussy perfume and the intoxicating taste of Nita's pussy juice had Missy go wild.

Always the pleaser, Nita wanted to include Tom in her pleasure and she figured the best way she could do that was to look him in the eyes and narrate. "Oh Tom, I took away her crop, but now that bitch is giving my pussy a tongue lashing. She's licking my lips oh so gooooooooooooood." Nita's hips began to undulate from the pleasure. "Oh Tom, I just have to grind my pussy in her face. She is just making me dance."

"William, get back here!" Missy gave a muffled cry, her face happily smothered in Nita's pussy.

"Tom, I have to get behind Missy." William said as he unbuckled and unzipped his pants and left.

"Come here, Tom," Nita demanded. She filled her mouth with some wine, wrapped her arms around Tom's shoulders for balance (she had to, she was getting wobbly) and squirted most of her mouthful into Tom's mouth. After all she did not want to get any wobblier, or do anything crazy from too much wine... Besides she wanted to share with Tom the really good wine. Once Tom was in within her clutches, she told Tom, "Oh, Daddy, you know I've fantasized about this but I thought I'd at least get to know who the woman is or what she looks like before she eats me..." Nita continued her narration by directly whispering into his ear, "Oh, Missy is really attacking my clit now. She's doing this to it," Nita said as licked Tom's tragus (that is the little part of sensitive skin and cartilage that when laying down looking up is right above the ear hole... see you can actually learn something from reading porn...) strumming it with her tongue like a guitarist might strum his strings. Nita's moans constantly interrupted her narration until she exclaimed, "Oh Tom Baby, Missy is now tongue fucking my cunt hole." To simulate Nita began thrusting her tongue into Tom's ear hole in perfect rhythm to what was happening to her cunt. Tom was enjoying the wet audio of Nita's tongue in his ear hole. Then Nita stated what was obvious to Tom since he had a line of vision to Missy to see it directly, "Oh Baby, William must be really pounding Missy since she is face fucking my cunt. Oh, let me encourage her," to which Nita turned her head rearward and ordered, "Eat it, Bitch."

That triggered William. He doubled the energy of his thrusts, which resulted in Missy squealing loudly although muffled by Nita's pussy, ass cheeks, and thighs. To muffle herself more, Missy clamped down her lips on Nita's clit. William then announced what was obvious, "I'm coming! I'm coming! ... I came."

Nita then added "And so am I!" Nita collapsed into Tom's arms from the intensity of her orgasm. William slumped backward behind Missy, crumpled on one of the bearskin rugs.

Missy announced, "Well, I'm not coming! I'm not coming! I DID NOT COME." She was angry. She stood up from her knees behind Nita and walked around with a light show following her to Nita slumped in Tom's arms. To Tom she said, "I'll take your dancing partner." Tom moved away letting reflected light shine on Missy's features. Nita's partial recognition of Missy pulled her out of her post-orgasm stupor. To Nita she demanded, "Get your arms spread out and keep that wine level. You will not allow a drop to spill." To emphasize her words Missy grabbed Nita's throat with her left hand and dipped two fingers of her right into a wine glass, and then bought those fingers above Nita's mouth telling Nita, "Catch those drops."

"Yes, Mistress." Nita's long tongue flashed out and obediently caught the wine drops as they fell from Missy fingers. Missy then placed those fingers in Nita's mouth to clean them. Nita somehow remembered that this was a disciplinarian not to be trifled with.

In the low lighting accented by occasional lightning flashes from outside the windows and a light show from behind Missy, Nita and Missy stood before each other and studied each other like 2 gun fighters of the ole West. "Little Nita" Missy said to deride the shorter Nita although Nita is a quite tall woman herself. Missy was a tall elderly brunette wearing a black pencil skirt, pushed up around her waist to let William access to her naked pussy, a red bustier under a white blouse that is unbuttoned, with her tits busting out. The black sexy secretary glasses she was wearing were askew and fogged up. Her makeup was smeared with her face wet and shiny with Nita juice. Nita had made Missy a hot mess which actually gave Nita a sense of pride.

"You were supposed to be our passive plaything for the night, and not cause William's pre-mature detonation that denied me my orgasm." Missy punctuated her anger by twisting one of Nita's nipples with one hand and smacking the other nipple with the riding crop in the other hand; Missy obviously found the riding crop. "Now who do you think you are, little Nita?" Nita knew that was a rhetorical question she had best not answer. "Your oh-so-sexy "Eat me, Bitch" demand pulled William over the top too soon. Well, now it is your turn to "Eat me, Bitch" and make me come like William should have," she stated her orders to Nita and then added, "Oh, and while you are at it, clean up William's come." William had somewhat recovered and stood up so Missy added, "Boys, lie her down backwards, on her back." With her heel still in the bear's jaws, William to her left and Tom to her right eased Nita down and rearwards till she was laying on her back with her arms nearly at her sides but with the wine glasses remaining in her hands. She still could not release them because they were still on the uneven rugs and the wine glasses would instantly topple over. Her arms ached from holding the glasses up for so long but thankfully the weight of the glasses was resting on the carpet now. Tom mumbled something to William and William began to massage her left arm as Tom massaged her right which felt heavenly to her sore arms.

Missy surveyed the situation for brief moment, purposely granting little Nita mercy and time to enjoy the short massage but then she barged in telling the boys to "Move" as she spread her legs over Nita's head. That is when Nita saw it, and was almost blinded by it, a dramatic laser light show of a rainbow of colors emanating from a crystal butt plug lodged firmly in Missy's ass. "Dim my light," Missy told William as he pulled out another remote control. "My ass nearly blinded her."

This was beyond familiar Nita realized. OK, well, Nita thought that must be the super deluxe version of what Tom got her, a remote-controlled butt plug with Light Emitting Diodes in the crystal for the few nights that her pussy got a break from the remote-controlled Ben Wa balls. Tom kept their remote control play very discreet but he did occasionally turn on the light show when they went dancing; then Nita's own personal light show lit her undercarriage up so nicely creating a disco effort underneath her dress or skirt, enhancing whatever light effects the dance hall might have. Tom's most outrageous use of the light show feature of her butt plug was actually the most practical. Once when she was lost in a crowd, he turned on the light show; light beams shot out of her ass until he found her. Nita was uber embarrassed but no one in the crowd knew her, until everyone in the crowd knew her. Tom always had her go hiking with him while wearing the butt plug as a safety feature since with it she could be quickly found if lost in the woods at night. Tom is so considerate.

Anyway, except for the light-show butt plug, Nita considered her current view similar to what the Polar Bear enjoyed for a lot of the evening but her enjoying the view was interrupted by a white drop falling. Nita's tongue darted and caught it and thought it was delicious but that William should drink more pineapple juice. Missy also enjoyed the view from her perspective but finally said, "Well, boys if I am going to deliver this cream pie, I best deliver it hot."

"Yummy," said Nita and licked her lips. Tom had taught her to savor cream pies with their little silver spoon but they have since always been her own with only Tom's cream filling. As Missy lowered her ass to sit on Nita's face, her butt plug made beeping sounds similar to a forklift backing up.

No surprise here, thought Nita. Although Missy's light show might be an upgrade beyond what her butt plug could offer, Nita's butt plug also beeped whenever she walked backward or backed up or even fucked Tom doggy style energetically with beeps in beat with each backward thrust of her ample ass. Tom loved Nita's wide load but knew that all around should have audio warning when that big butt was backing up seeking cock. Tom is so considerate.

With Missy's thighs straddling Nita's head, she rested only a small fraction of her weight on Nita's mouth, wanting to leave Nita with some mobility to her administrations. Missy sat up back vertical as the boys tried to resume their massage of Nita's arms. That was possible initially as Missy gently into settled into her seat on Nita's face. Nita was enjoying the funky aroma of fresh sex savoring the cream pie as Missy was savoring the talents of Nita's tongue. The cream pie's fresh scent charmed Nita's snake-tongue ever deeper into Missy's pussy. Soon Missy was swaying back and forth like a cobra charmed up out of a basket almost in time to the seductive tribal trance music playing from hidden music speakers throughout the room but exactly in time to the administrations of Tom's tongue. As Missy danced above Nita's tongue both her hands played with and tossed her own medium-length hair, bizarrely looking like the hood of a cobra in the lighting flashes. Missy tongue was so also darting out to lick her own lips or taste the air perhaps remotely controlled by Nita beneath her and/or perhaps mimicking the flicks of Nita's tongue inside her pussy.

Nita was enjoying her cream pie considering it delicious. It included the sweet honey flavored taste of Missy's cunt, as well as a salty spicy taste of William's sperm. After all of William's visible cum was gone she wanted to stick her fingers into Missy's pussy to pull out any more cum that she could find. She was about to do exactly that until she realized she just could not; neither hand would move away from the wine glass it was holding. It was as if her hands were glued to the wine glasses to keep them upright on the uneven bearskin rugs. Of course, there was no glue involved; it was just that her desire as a submissive to obey the instructions previously given to her superseded her hunger to hunt down any remaining come from William in Missy's pussy. Nita's same desire to be a good submissive likewise prevented her from grabbing hold of Missy's butt plug and playing with it in and out of Missy's ass. Nita wanted to pull it out and push it in repeatedly and generally just butt fuck Missy with her butt plug as Tom sometimes did with Nita and her similar butt plug before putting his cock in her ass. But as an obedient submissive, she just could not release her hands from the glasses. Nita groaned at her frustration at that, but, oh well, Tom appreciated her obedient submissive nature and that made it all alright to Nita.

With there being no visible cum to chase and the cream pie cleaned away the only thing left to do was to make Missy "cum like William should have". Sometimes when wearing pig tails and feeling like a schoolgirl she would "do her alphabet" by tracing out the shape of each letter with her tongue in Tom's ear, and that was the technique that she then began on Missy's pussy. For feedback Nita had Missy's continuing her dance-like gyrations above her now to a litany of her moans added like lyrics to a song. But before Nita could get even halfway through with her letters, Missy's hips began to first simple up-and-down patterns from Nita's nose to her chin. Nita abandoned the alphabet as Missy was moving too much. Missy placed more weight on Nita's mouth rubbing against Nita's extended tongue as if it were a rutting post. Nita wanted to encourage Missy and shouted, "Please let me make you cum, Mistress!" Moving her pussy ever more quickly across Nita's tongue, this time Missy was obedient, cumming almost immediately to Nita's polite command. She came in a loud sigh and her dance done, Missy fell forward pretty much directly falling face first into Nita's pussy.