Beartrap with Two Drinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I just knock her out?" asked Nita of Tom still at her right shoulder massaging her. Tom could not answer because he did not know. "Wow," said Nita pridefully. Even Tom was proud of Nita's skillz. "Dr. William, is she, is Mistress OK?" Nita asked of William at her left shoulder.

"Of course, she'll be fine." William said. "She just over-OHed."

"Over-OHed?" Nita asked politely while thinking "WTF is over-OHed? Overdosed?". Meanwhile, Nita considerately shifted her hips, so that Missy would not suffocate with her face planted in Nita's pussy or more accurately drown in the swamp of Nita's very wet pussy.

"Over-OHed is over-orgasmed." William said as Missy finally stirred, nuzzling her nose back into Nita's pussy, right after Nita had danced her hips to keep Missy's face out of her pussy so that Missy could breathe. "But usually Missy's second orgasm is even more dramatic than her first."

"Oh boy," replied Nita, as Missy's sighs of life increased and she began planting gentle kisses on Nita's pussy lips in gratitude for her over-orgasm.

"No, not boy," smiled Tom, "It's a girl's show tonight."

"Oh Daddy," smiled Nita back. "Well, let me play my part," Nita said as she gave a long slow lick from the top of Missy's pussy to her bottom. That lick invigorated Missy such that her next kisses were not so gentle. William tossed Tom a pillow from the couch which Tom placed underneath Nita's head making a little bit of a fuss about its positioning since both Nita's arms remained perpendicular from her sides with hands still obediently glued to the wineglasses. The pillow was necessary to give Nita the best licking angle to pleasure Missy's pussy and to prevent her neck from getting cramped; Tom was so considerate.

Meanwhile, Missy added licks and sucks on Nita's pussy lips to her repertoire of kisses. Nita stretched out her long tongue licking her lips and then dove in with it into Missy's pussy noisily slurping left and right. Missy then added her fingers to the mix with a couple reaching in to tap Nita's G spot and a couple fingers from the other hand playing with Nita butt hole teasing the puckered entrance before invading. Nita would have returned the favor with her fingers in Missy's butt, but Missy's butt hole was preoccupied by Missy's continuing light show deluxe butt plug and Nita's hands were kept on the wine glasses by her frustrating desire to obey. Nita's arms perpendicular on the bearskin rugs did afford her the advantage of giving her the stability to raise and thrust her hips to meet Missy's eager mouth; with that stability she was somewhat able to fuck Missy's inviting mouth with her cunt, in a similar manner as Tom would often fuck her mouth with his cock, although without the penetration. Missy was trying to treat Nita with kindness and give Nita clit loving attention, but Nita was not wanting tenderness as she was grinding her hips up into Missy's mouth. Nita lamented that her hands were not free because if they were, they would be on Missy's head forcing her mouth into her cunt. After all this was only fair since Missy had the advantage of being on top using her weight to grind Missy's cunt into Nita's face. So to compensate, Nita decided to get her tongue into high gear and set it into turbojet mode, lashing Missy's hard little clit zealously.

This certainly set Missy's hips in motion. No longer was Missy rolling her hips in lazy figure 8s in a slow seductive dance above Nita's mouth. That had been abandoned for a more frantic pace similar to her rutting sprint that led to her prior "Over-Oh" finish but different. This time, instead of building from a seductive dance, Missy's hips were working it, twerking it, as if to a rap or punk rock rhythm. Meanwhile, Missy's top half was doing a number on Nita's pussy and A-hole, aggressively using lips and tongue and both hands with many fingers and thumbs to please Nita immensely in a blur of motion. Nita was whimpering from her own pleasure and panting from her own efforts to please Missy when suddenly Missy exploded big time.

"Oh Mistress!" Nita wanted to yell but could not because of volume of liquid squirted her way. She opened her mouth to say something but it was immediately filled with Missy's erupting juices such that all she could do was gurgle her best efforts. For the first time in a while she thought of the wineglasses in her hands and thought it hypocritical that Missy was squirting all over her face and the bearskin rugs while Nita was prohibited from spilling anything. William was right in that Missy's round 2 was certainly dramatic! She could not think long about this because the excitement of this situation pushed her over the top herself. Nita's own orgasm, her own "over-OH" overwhelmed her. Her legs were thrashing about and twitching during her orgasm and her pussy continue to twitch for several minutes thereafter. Her breasts came in gasps, and she was physically exhausted from the exertion of her orgasm. But Nita did not collapse. She did not squirt everywhere either. Nita just passed out.

Epilogue: Birds were singing. Morning light was streaming in through the windows. The picture outside was all tranquility, the calm after the storm. When Nita finally opened her eyes, nothing was in focus. Her eyes were crossed, and her tongue was hanging out. "Damn Ahegao face!" Nita tried to say (but could not speak right yet) referring the Japanese "orgasm face" popular in the anime manga there. Tom had trained her to orgasm with that face which she did as a default now but she did not expect to wake up with that face hours later; her orgasm must have been intense and she knew that it was. "Where was Tom anyway?" Nita thought as she was doing her morning tongue exercises if only to recover her ability to speak. She then noticed Tom curled up next to her snuggling against her side and nuzzling her neck snoring softly. "Where's that scent of cherry blossoms coming from?" Nita wondered out loud, her ability to speak finally returned.

"Oh, do you like it?" Missy answered immediately, for she had been there all along, kneeling besides Nita with a warm wet washcloth washing Nita's body reviving her. "I got this perfume just to please you Mistress Nita," Missy said.

"Mistress?" Nita asked, more than a little astounded.

"Oh, please just call me Missy, Mistress Nita, I'm here to serve you now but more so next weekend."

"Tom, there is a bipolar schizoid woman here. I don't know what she did with the Missy I know and love."

"Oh, you know and love me from way back..." Missy teased. "Don't you recognize me now?"

"Oh, my goodness, Tom," Nita exclaimed as recognition swept across her face. "This woman was my disciplinarian when I was a naughty girl in school. I was sort of bad when I was a young lady. Anyway, I told you about her."

"I know." said Tom waking up.

"What?" Nita questioned how Tom could know. "She checked me for contraband so often in the Dean's office."

"Hello Nita. I'm Dean William Smith of the School of Electronics for Wayward Girls. I am pleased to re-meet you," William said standing a few feet away with a big smile on his face. One hand was on his hip as he was stroking his chin where his academic goatee used to be so many years ago when Nita knew him well. His being now sans his characteristic goatee is why she did not recognize him last night.

"How could this be?" Nita asked of Tom. "Oh, the things they taught me," Nita added with a smirk.

"I know" Tom repeated, "So I looked them up."

"Oh really" Nita teased knowing that Tom was going to continue his explanation anyway...

"You told me so much about them and everything they taught you," Tom elaborated, "that I had to find them and thank them and compare notes..." Tom droned on but Nita was not paying attention (bad sub!).

Nita was looking Missy in the eyes as Missy was washing Nita's face with the washcloths and a silver tub of warm water. "I'm sorry, I could not handle all, uh, all your squirt," Nita softly told Missy, "I hope it did not ruin your bearskin rugs."

"Oh, not at all. The rugs are fake anyway." Missy said matter-of-factly.

"What?," Nita felt fooled.

"Oh, yes." Missy added. "By the way you can release your hands from the glasses."

"Are you sure?," Nita questioned since she spent a good part of the evening trying to keep the glasses level.

"Yes, I'm sure." Missy laughed and kissed Nita on the cheek, "You are so precious. Nothing stains these rugs," and then Missy added the clincher, "Besides your glasses are empty."

"What?," Nita doubted Missy.

Missy pried the nearest glass from Nita's hand. Nita was still reluctant to let go, her desire to continue to obey was stubborn. "See?" Missy tilted the wine glass from side to side in front of Nita. "You finished all the wine before your tongue ever touched my pussy." William had walked forward and removed the other empty glass. Missy kissed Nita on the lips.

"Oh, by the way, I'm not at all bi," Nita said as she sat up and threw her now-freed arms around Missy and changed the kiss to a French kiss.

"Two drinks" said William so proud at his clairvoyance about the whole situation.

Missy was happy for William but had to remind him, "don't forget to release her shoe!"

"Oh yes," William said as he pulled out yet another remote, a big one with a video screen, and pushed a few buttons until the polar bear head roared to life. Nita's eyes widened at that, so William explained "the teeth are really rubber and the eyes are cameras so I caught your high heel rather than your ankle." He pushed another button and the bear jaws opened releasing Nita's heel. He then kneeled and began rubbing her leg to remove any stiffness.

Missy helped Nita to her feet, and then knelt to assist William with rubbing Nita's legs. Being on her knees triggered Missy's submissive instinct and she tenderly kissed Nita's thighs as her giggled, "Oh Mistress Nita, just you wait for next weekend, I'm going to be your geisha girl!" Missy rambled on with the enthusiasm of a schoolgirl, which Nita curiously considered an enticing role reversal from when she was the schoolgirl under Missy when she was the school disciplinarian.

As Missy helped Nita get redressed, Nita feigned indecisiveness. "Oh, I don't know. I have to discuss this with Tom..." But she gave Missy a hidden wink out of the line of sight of Tom, but to Tom she looked him in the eye and said sternly, "Tom, are you ready to go? I am. I need real sleep in a real bed."

After a few more hidden winks (pinches and gropes too) between Missy and Nita, they all gave each other polite goodbyes and Nita was in the car with Tom driving away. He was not certain how he should read Nita at this point so he asked her, "Well, what do you think?"

"Tom, you tricked me and trapped me. I already told you, you are not getting any pussy or ass from me, just a whole lot of sass from me today because you deserve it." Seeing that Tom was taking her way too seriously Nita reached out to touch his hand and added, "And after I get a little sleep, I am going to be sucking on your cock like I'm mad at it for an all-day blow job." After she gave Tom a reassuring kiss on his cheek, she closed her eyes for the drive home to begin dreaming up ways to express her gratitude to Tom for the fantastic adventure last night. Nita was so considerate.

The End