Bea's Daughter and Eileen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I dismounted the two of them were kissing and fondling each other and Ellie was telling Eileen what a fabulous experience it had been. When I gave them a drink Eileen told Ellie she had loved giving her oral at the same time as having cock in her ass.

Ellie took the initiative next and started to kiss and fondle Eileen before leading her over to the bed and bending over her spread her ripe thighs and started to give her oral. Once again I was presented with a fabulous jutting rear and while I would have loved to have buggered her I mounted Ellie's tight little pussy. Ellie soon had Eileen going and she too started to climax but I held back as I knew it could be a long night. It was as well I did because Eileen murmured, "Ellie that was great but I'd really l love a bit of cock."

And splaying her thighs quite lasciviously, "Tom you've had my ass now give me a good bit of that cock in my pussy."

I rode her hard for about 10 -15 minutes until she came to a noisy climax.

A short break for a drink and she and Ellie were snogging again and ended up in the 69 position at each other's pussies.

Temporarily sated I lay back in the chair and admired these two beautiful women make love to each other. The contrast in bodies added to the spectacle with Eileen's big ripe soft feminine body and Ellie's slim rather androgenous body. They brought each other off with mouth and hands and broke again for a drink. I was a bit stunned when Eileen reached into the bedside cabinet and produced a strap on dildo with a good 8" black cock and invited Ellie to put it on.

She smiled and said to Ellie, "When I thought of us getting together, I thought of you riding me and I'd really love you to."

It was a bit surreal but quite exciting to see Ellie strap on the dildo and Eileen bend over the bed to take it.

Once again, I was presented with Ellie's bobbing ass and this again stimulated a good erection as did the thought of me taking her while she took Eileen. I lubed up and parted her ass cheeks and mounted her anus. Apart from a bit of a gasp as the head of my cock entered her sphincter there was little resistance and her thrusts at Eileen's pussy were soon in time with mine and shortly after Eileen climaxed I emptied my balls into Ellie's rear.

I went downstairs for some drinks and when I came back found it was Eileen with the strap on and Ellie bent over with Eileen riding her pussy. When Ellie climaxed, I suggested to Eileen she should bugger Ellie with the dildo to help break her in as she was quite tight.

Ellie just coming down from a climax was up for it and it was a fantastic experience for me to participate in a double sodomising with Eileen buggering Ellie and me her.

By the time I climaxed I was all for calling time but the ladies quite turned on by their new experiences wished to carry on in the guest bedroom. I drifted off to sleep and woke the next morning to the sound of the pair of them making love in the guest bedroom shower. I couldn't help thinking they had fallen for each other big time as Ellie appeared as keen on the new found sexual relationship as Eileen did.

They brought me coffee and a croissant in bed with them just wearing robes and Eileen suggested that Ellie should join me in bed as 'I was usually quite good in the morning' and while I had the opportunity on several occasions to see guys making love to her she had never watched me with another woman. Ellie grinned her sexy grin and said that sounded like fun. She would come back in 10 minutes.

Eileen came over and kissed me and whispered, "I'm really looking forward to this."

And reaching below the clothes she grabbed my balls and semi erect cock and balls and said, "Now I want to see you make her climax, so give it your best shot."

As Ellie came back into the room Eileen kissed my cock and said, "He's all yours!"

Initially it was a bit off putting but as Ellie straddled my thighs, and arching her back pushed out her smallish firm tits and lowered herself on to my cock, I was soon thrusting into her at the same time groping her bouncing tits. She was obviously looking forward to it as she rode me for about ten minutes before she climaxed and when she did I grabbed her by the buttocks, rolled over on top of her and continued to pound my cock into her until she climaxed again. To wind Eileen up a bit I lay on top of her and kissed Ellie telling her she was a fantastic ride with a great body.

Eileen suggested they were going to discuss some projects and probably go into town for lunch and some shopping so suggested I might go to the golf club for a round of golf, lunch and a few drinks.

I went to the club had an early lunch and a round of golf, I was having a drink with my partner when I received a call from the captain. He said that we had a private function on that night which he had hoped to supervise but his wife was ill and could I as, vice - captain deputise. I said I had guests and he said he would try some of the other committee but called back to say none could do it. Thinking of the two beautiful women at home I was annoyed but agreed to do it. I caught a cab home to give the ladies the bad news.

They had just returned from town and were annoyed that I couldn't join them in the upmarket restaurant I had booked. They said they would just go to the Italian and have a few drinks.

Eileen with a grin said, "We could just dress as we did last night and who knows we might manage to pick up a couple of young guys."

The function at the club was still going strong at about 10.45 when Eileen called me, to say that they had had a good meal with plenty of wine, had gone on to the piano bar for few drinks and might go on somewhere quieter.

I was surprised when I got back that they hadn't returned but there was a message on the answering machine saying they had met up with some friends who had invited them back to their apartment and not to wait up.

About 3.30 I heard a taxi door slam and Ellie and Eileen make their way up to the guest bedroom.

I got the full story when I took them in some coffee at about 7.30 on the Sunday morning.

Apparently they had enjoyed flirting with the waiters in the restaurant, had plenty of wine before going on to the Piano Bar where they ordered cocktails. They had just settled down to enjoy the music when a waiter brought them a re-fill and said it was from two admirers down the bar. It was from two early 40s guys and when Eileen raised a glass to them they took this as the green light to join them. One moved in on each side of the girls and it was obvious they had thought they were on a good thing.

The guys were quite loud 'English businessmen' and were soon acting as if the girls had agreed to be picked up by them. After they bought another round of drinks the guys suggested they go back to their hotel for a few drinks and some fun. When Eileen asked "What sort of fun?"

The louder one put his hand on her thigh and with a leer said, "The sort you and she are dressed for."

Eileen lifted his hand of her leg and asked, "And what business is it of yours how we dress?"

He responded," Well unless you are dykes on a night out with each other, you're dressed as if you want a good shagging."

She responded, "Well certainly not by you."

Two two well dressed guys probably middle late twenties had heard the exchange and one said' "Ladies are these guys bothering you?"

Eileen smiled and said they were just leaving but thanked him for his concern. When the two older guys left Eileen invited the guys to join them.

Tim and Duncan, said they hadn't seen the ladies in the bar before as they would certainly have remembered them. Eileen said she had been before with her husband but tonight Ellie and she had been abandoned by their husbands, and had decided to get dressed up for a girls night out.

The music and chat was good, the guys seemed interested and were definitely fanciable and Eileen decided to see how Ellie wanted the evening to progress. She suggested to Ellie they should go to the loo but to Ellie's surprise had reached into her bag to get her wallet and asked the guys to look after her rather large bag.

When Ellie queried this in the loo, Eileen told her that she was interested to hear what the guys thought of them so she had switched her 'phone to the record mode in her bag. Ellie said if Eileen thought Tom wouldn't be miffed she was up for what Eileen wanted to do. With a grin Eileen had said she had really enjoyed the sex with Ellie and hoped they would do it again but she thought overall she preferred to have a man between her thighs and the young guys could be good!

When they came back Eileen retrieved the phone, saying she needed to call me, went out to the lobby.

Before she called me she listened with interest to the guys conversation.

"What do you think of them?"

"They are both fantastically sexy, I love the biker chick look with the leather jackets and short skirts. Do you think they're up for it?"

"They're certainly dressed to leave little to the imagination. They are both braless and those tops are designed to show off their tits and nipples. I love the cleavage and I am dying to put my hand in and grab at bit of tit. And I have never seen shorter tighter skirts on older women, they don't appear to mind showing off a bit of thigh and stocking top."

"Yes, I could see right up the blonde's skirt and when she got down from the stool, I got a flash of her black knickers."

"Which one do you fancy?"

"They are both pretty hot in different ways. The brunette has the better longer legs and a pretty little ass but the blonde has phenomenally huge tits and what a fantastic big curvy ass."

"The blonde has the edge for me, I'd love to go between those ripe 'ball crunching' thighs and shag that big ass. And think of the tit ride those big boobs could give you."

"I don't really mind, I'd do either of them or we could even swop over halfway through, but I wouldn't like to miss the opportunity to have the big blonde's ass."

It appeared both fancied Eileen's riper assets more but it was Duncan a slim dark haired 6' guy for Eileen and Tim, a similar sized fair haired guy for Ellie.

After a few more drinks the guys got more and more complimentary about the ladies and Duncan suggested they go somewhere a bit quieter, when Eileen asked where with a grin he said their apartment.

To cut a long story short the ladies went back to the apartment and Eileen went to bed with Duncan and Tim with Ellie. Both guys were energetic lovers with Duncan having Eileen's mouth, pussy and anus as well as tit riding her. Tim enjoyed Ellie's assets in similar fashion before in a break for a drink, Duncan suggested they switch partners as Tim had also raved about Eileen's ass. The night finished by the girls getting sodomised again by different partners.

I think they saw my cock was aroused in my pyjama bottoms and Eileen murmured, "Poor Tom look what he missed out on by putting the golf club first. We had a great night. Do you think we should let him join us in bed?"

Ellie grinned and said, "That would be fun - can I have him first?"

Turning round to kiss and fondle Eileen she presented her rear to me in the spoons position and I entered my cock into her well lubricated and used anus and really pleasured myself in it.

Eileen suggested we get up, breakfast and showered to get Ellie to the train and she would look after me later.

When I dropped Ellie of at the train she kissed me grinned and murmured, "You and Eileen have stretched my limits again. I am going to love working and socialising with you. But I don't know who I fancy more her or you!"

12