Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife finds some confidence and fools around a little.
11.9k words
4.29
133.3k
184

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*warning: this story involves a cheating spouse. All participants are 18+*

Ali

I couldnt believe I had gotten roped into this. School was over, my teaching year was finally complete. My husband Tom and I were planning a getaway to greater Ft. Lauderdale the first week we were out. It had been a long year and I was very much looking forward to a week with a lot of sun and no responsibilities.

I was also looking forward to perhaps working on my marriage and sex life a little, if I'm being honest. Five years into it, I had to admit things with Tom were a little stale. He is a good guy but has a very stressful job, and he's gained a few pounds lately. I keep myself in good shape and I take pride in that, but I know I'm not exactly the most adventurous in bed. All throughout high school and college I had a reputation as kind of a prude, and for good reason I guess. Tom is actually the only man I've ever had sex with. I was raised very religious and our community in the Florida panhandle is extremely conservative.

Anyway, the trouble all started on a Thursday, the second to last day of school. I was excitedly discussing my upcoming vacation with Chloe, probably my closest friend among my coworkers, when the principal, Mr. Bates approached. After some small talk about the hot weather and how fast the school year had gone by, he cut right to the chase.

"Mrs. Thomas, I need a favor. I couldn't help but overhear you saying you'd be in Ft. Lauderdale next week. As it happens, Mr. Trask who was supposed to go as an additional chaperone for the baseball tournament has gotten ill, and we need another chaperone. Coach Davies can't keep track of 20 high school kids all by himself, and he'll need to be focusing on his game plans anyway. The good news is the tournanent is in Ft. Lauderdale, and the team hotel is literally directly next to the resort you are staying at. You could definitely still go on your vacation, and all we're asking for is just a couple hours each night to keep an eye on them and make sure they don't get in too much trouble. It's so close, you could just walk over and back. I'm not going to make you go, but it would really be looked on favorably by the administration."

My stomach sank. Was this really happening? I could refuse, but I knew it would be a mark against me professionally. Plus, if I was catching the principal's drift correctly, this might help out during our compensation reviews, which were in two weeks. My work was following me south on my much anticipated getaway. The baseball team was the pride of our high school, the top ranked team in the state. Usually the season would be over before school ended, but a hurricane earlier in the season had pushed everything back a week. The week-long state tournament would be the week after school. At least I enjoyed baseball, I often went to the games on nights that Tom was working late. "Sure Mr. B, I'd be glad to."

He looked relieved and genuinely thankful as he hurried to make an excuse to leave before I changed my mind.

"That went poorly for you," Chloe said.

"If you think that was bad, wait until I tell Tom tonight."

Tom

This was beyond frustrating. I rearranged my very busy work schedule to take a week off with my wife, book an expensive resort, and 2 days before we leave, she tells me she's going to have to spend half of it working. And mostly at night too, during the prime time for vacation sex. Ali has seemed more disinterested in sex lately, and I was hoping we could find a spark. I'm about 15 lbs up from my weight when we got married, but it was more like 25 a month ago, I have worked hard to get in better shape specufically for this trip. Ali is as fit as ever, and if anything even more attractive to me than when we married. She's petite at only 5'2", with light brown hair and hazel eyes. Her ass is great, but her flat tummy and well-proportioned C cups are a sight to behold.

We've just started the conversation about kids, but aren't even trying yet. I'm happy to wait as long as possible.

Anyway, despite my frustration I tried to put on a good face for Ali. What else could I do?

Ali

The last day of school was mostly uneventful. Chloe informed me that she and her boyfriend might catch a game during the tournament if the team advanced that far, as they were taking a vacation to the Keys in a few days. We made plans to catch up.

As I finished my last English class of the year and said goodbye to the seniors, I felt a little sad and at the same time glad to see them go. I take pride in my work, and given that this was an AP class, many of them were headed for bright futures. I stood by the door pondering this while I watched them leave.

"Mrs. Thomas," I heard a man's voice with a heavy southern twang say, disrupting my thoughts. "I just wanted to thank you for everything this year. I feel more prepared for college because of you. I know my athletic schedule was hard to work around but you were always fair with me and always made an effort to be flexible."

This voice belonged to Hunter Logan, the valedictorian of the senior class. He was also the ace pitcher on the baseball team. His 97 mph fastball got him drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the 4th round, but he turned down a signing bonus of over $2 million to go get an education, putting off his professional baseball dreams for a few years. He was bound for Vanderbilt in the fall. He was one of those kids who was a joy to teach, always polite and eager to learn.

"I enjoyed having you in my class, Hunter. Good luck at Vanderbilt, and good luck ar the state tournament. I'll actually be around some as a chaperone, I may even drag Tom out to one of the games."

"Awesome!" he said. "Thanks again for everything. See you down there."

Tom

I should have known it wouldn't be this easy to get away from work. Of course an emergency would come up right before we were to leave and it was all hands on deck. I had to go in.

I called Ali at 7pm Friday night and told her the bad news. "We can't leave tomorrow, I have to work. We'll get an early start Sunday." She seemed disappointed but I didn't have any control over it.

Ten minutes later, she called back. "Honey, would it be alright with you if I rode down on the bus with the team? Coach Davies said it's fine, and that way the first night of our resort stay won't go to waste."

Honestly it sounded good to me, not only will at least someone get the benefit of the night we already paid for, but this way I won't feel guilty about working all day Saturday. "Sure, babe, have fun. And behave yourself," I add sarcastically. I don't think Ali's ever been in trouble in her life.

Ali

The bus ride the next day was long and mostly uneventful. I found myself getting bored, so I walked down the aisle of the bus to see what everyone was up to. Several of the players were huddled up in the back corner of the bus with the Diamond Girls, which was basically the baseball equivalent of cheerleaders. They supported the team, kept stats, and served as bat girls and other miscellaneous things the team needed. "Mrs. T, you want to play truth or dare with us?," asked one of them. It was Rachel, a pretty brunette who was was very smart but had a reputation for being a bit of a slut. It seemed like she had dated half the team at this point. There was a rumor around the school that she had given handjobs to the entire JV squad as their initiation onto the team.

"No thanks Rachel, I'm not sure that would be appropriate." Several of them laughed as I turned to walk back to my seat, and I heard the word "prude" from someone. Looking back, I still don't really know why I let this get to me, probably it was the fact that I'd been subjected to this type of label my entire life. But it struck a nerve, and it certainly was the start of a domino effect that set the tone for the rest of the trip.

"You know what?!" I retorted, turning back to face Rachel. "Fine. I'll play your game, and I'll take a Dare, because I fully expect to be called a prude again for chooosing Truth. Obviously, however, I won't be going through with any dare that's inappropriate in my capacity as an employee of the school." Reactions were mixed and ranged from a shocked silence to whoops of approval and surprise from some of the players. Rachel looked taken aback, but only briefly.

Recovering, she said flatly, "Ok then, I dare you to get in the hot tub with us in the pool at the hotel tonight."

My face flushed despite my efforts, but before I could object, James, the shortstop spoke up.

"You can't really say that's inappropriate, I mean what better way to chaperone than to be right there with us?"

I still could have easily made a clear and convincing case that this did not fall under the norm of what chaperones do, but this was just another of many points this week where I should have backed down but my pride wouldnt let me.

"Fine," I shot back, "but not until after dark. I can chaperone fine from outside the hot tub until then." I figured at least this way I if it was dark enough, I wouldn't have a bunch of horny high school kids staring at my tits covered my only a bathing suit.

When we arrived, I walked immediately next door to my resort and checked in. I told Coach Davies I'd be back over to the pool area of the team hotel at 5:30 pm, where the senior members of the baseball team were having a cookout. Coach Davies was a stickler for rules, and he only permitted the seniors to have a little flexibility on trips, the underclassmen were basically confined to their rooms.

Upon arriving at my room, I decided it might be nice to lay out by the pool for a bit. Stripping naked, I unzipped my suitcase, and as I did, it hit me. My swimsuits and pool attire were all in a beach bag that I had left in Tom's bag. I had meant to move it to mine and I forgot. So I'd have no swimsuits until tomorrow. Sighing, I slipped on a sun dress instead and decided to go at least have a drink or two at the pool bar. I had seen it on the way in and it looked nice.

Well, a drink or two turned into 5 drinks over the next 2 hours. They didn't really feel very strong, but I'm a lightweight. I was reading a good book and the bartender just kept them coming. When I stood up to walk next door, I realized my mistake. However, I felt like I could play off my buzz, especially once I got some food in my stomach.

I picked up my phone to text Tom.

Tom

Sitting at work, I got a text from Ali.

"Headed to cookput with team. Had a few drnks at the pool its really nice. Cant wait to see uou!"

I texted back:

"That's a lot of typos for an English teacher. Have fun at the cookout."

I was slightly amused that my prudish wife was about to be presumably the only one drunk at a cookout for a high school baseball team.

Ali

When I arrived at the pool, most of the seniors from the baseball team were in it already. I made straight for the buffet line, where I quickly filled my plate with a hot dog and some chips. Sitting down to eat, I started watching what was going in in the pool. Rachel and a blond girl I didn't recognize were on Hunter's and James' shoulders, having a "chicken fight", with each pair trying to take the other down. This was entertaining enough that I watched several rounds of it, with different combinations of players and Diamond Girls competing. Suddenly, during one of the competitions, Rachel raised the stakes. Instead of trying to push or pull her down, she threw her arms around the girl's neck as if embracing her. I heard a shriek and some shouting from the boys, and it took me a minute to figure out why. Then I saw it. Rachel was holding a bikini top over her head triumphantly. And it wasn't hers. She had taken it off the blonde, who by this time I had deduced was named Krissy. Hunter, who had Krissy on his shoulders had not figured out what had happened yet and couldn't hear her imploring him to put her down. She was stuck amid the chaos on his shoulders, with only her hands to cover her big tits. And with all the motion, she was doing a poor job of it. Finally she managed to get Hunter to lower her into the water. She spent about 20 seconds chasing Rachel around the shallow end with her breasts fully exposed as she grabbed for her top. Finally she got it back on and got out of the pool. She didn't seem that mad, in fact she was laughing along with the rest of the group about it.

It only took about 2 minutes before she got her revenge. When Rachel wandered too close to the edge of the pool while facing the middle, Krissy snached her top from the back and pulled it right off! Rachel just stood there topless as the boys around her cheered. She had smaller tits bit they were perky and I had to admit she was very fit and attractive. She was unabashed and did not seem to mind being topless at all. In my drunken state, it never once occurred to me that these were just the kind of shennanigans that a chaperone was there to stop. I was too entertained to even think about it. I couldnt help thinking that I wished I had that kind of confidence in my body. She put it back in just in time, right before Coach Davies made his appearance at the cookout.

As I was the only adult present, he was forced to make some small talk with me as he ate. He's a legendary baseball coach but not much of a conversationalist, at least on topics aside fron baseball. His presence seemed to scatter most of the revelers, in fact by the time he stood up to leave, everyone had disappeared except Rachel, James, Krissy, and Hunter, who were in the hot tub at the other end of the pool.

"Don't let them stay out too late," said the coach, "they need to be in their rooms by 11. And thanks again Mrs. Thomas for your help this week."

"No problem, coach."

Bored, I picked up my phone. A text from Tom had cone through. "Still at work. glad you made the trip already." It was almost 10 pm, and I felt bad for him. But I didn't have long to think about it, as a voice called from the other end of the pool where the hot tub was. "Oh Mrs. T, its time for you to complete your dare," called Rachel.

Well shit. I had forgotten about that. At least I had an excuse not to do it. "Bad news guys. I forgot all my swimwear. I can't live up to the dare. Give me all the grief you want but I can't do it."

"Boooo," said all 4 of them in unison. "Well at least come sit down on the edge of the hot tub with us and put your feet in," suggested James.

I figured it was the least I could do, and technically it would fulfill my end of the bargain of being in the hot tub. Kicking off my flip flops, I walked over to the tub. As careful as I tried to be, it was very difficult to hold my dress where it wouldn't get wet while sitting on the edge without my panties being exposed. James was sitting right across from me, and while I tried to hold my legs together, he was sitting lower with only his head and shoulders out of the water. The angle he had was probably right up my skirt. So far though if he had seen anything he hadn't let on.

I noticed immediately that the teens were drinking. They were each holding plastic cups and there were airplane bottles of vodka and whiskey on the side if the tub.

"Want a drink, Mrs. T?" said Rachel.

"You know this is exactly what I'm supposed to be here to keep you guys from doing." I had to admit though that my buzz was finally starting to wear off and it was tempting to try to keep it going. Besides, these guys were seniors, all over 18 and adults, albeit not of legal drinking age. Even if Coach Davies found out it was doubtful he would punish his best players, and what could he even do to Rachel and Krissy, who had already graduated? "I'll have one drink," I said. I told myself that I was like an undercover cop, getting in with the students to make sure no one did anything reckless. They were probably going to find a way to drink no matter what.

The drink was strong and I felt a lightheaded drunkenness returning. It felt good. I thought I caught James looking up my dress a couple times, and the alcohol combined with the unknown of what exactly he could see made me flush slightly. I even felt my nipples getting a little hard beneath my bra.

The conversation continued for 30 minutes or so, mostly reminiscing about their senior experience. I said fairly little, and pretended not to notice when they would periodically refill my cup.

"You know, Mrs. Thomas," said Rachel with a suddem wicked grin. I bet you and Krissy wear about the same size bikini. I think I see a way for you to still get in the hot tub with us."

I didn't imnediately understand what she was alluding to, but Krissy did. With a flurry of motion beneath the water. She suddenly extended her hand out to me. In it she held her bikini bottoms. It dawned on me what they wanted.

"Oh no," I said reflexively, althoughI immediately felt a little tingling sensation in my belly at the thought of it. "No way." But I knew immediately that I would do it if they pushed me to, and that knowledge was slowly making me a little aroused. I had no reason to try to impress these kids but something made me want to shed the prude label and just go for it. "For starters, I'd still have to take off my dress to get the swimsuit on."

"You can pull your underwear off and replace them with my bottoms with your dress on, and then you can face the other way and pull the dress down just enough to get the top on. No one will see anything."

"I can't do it. What if someone sees me in a hot tub with a naked 18 year old?" I said, pointing toward the now bottomless Krissy.

Rachel giggled. "No one would be able to tell. Heck, you didn't know this whole time that I'm naked!" With that she stood up and revealed that she was indeed completely nude.

"Sit down before someone sees you!" I hissed."

I knew I had no obligation to do anything but if I wanted to keep playing their game I was out of excuses. "Fine," I said, feigning exasperation. I stood up, taking Krissy's bottoms. I walked several feet away and carefully reached under my dress and pulled my panties down without exposing myself at all. It was pretty dark but light enough to see a little and I wasnt taking any chances. As I put my panties down on the pool chair by my shoes, I realized that they were ever so slightly damp. I carefully put the bottoms on. By the time I stood upright, Krissy's top landed with a splat on the pool deck next to me. Before picking it up, I decided to text Tom. "Hope work is winding down, can't wait to see you. Going to get in tge pool fir a bit and have to put my phone down with my clothes. See you tomorrrow!" In my drunken state and my nervousness about what I was about to do, I never even considered that I'd at some point have to explain several elements of this text. Before I could talk myself out of it, I quickly picked up the top, turned my back to the hot tub, pulled the dress down below my breasts, undid my bra, and put the top on. I then pushed the dress down and let it hit the floor.

Tom

Was I understsnding this text correctly? It sounded like Ali said she was getting in a pool and leaving her phone with her clothes. But why would she be getting in a pool this late at night? What is she wearing? She left her swimwear here. There were a lot of typos in her text, so I figured some of her wording was off too. Or maybe she bought a swimsuit at the resort. Whatever. I decided I was tired and I'd ask her tomorrow. I just replied "good night. love you".

Ali

I felt super exposed in this bikini. Krissy's tits are big but probably not quite as big as mine, and its skimpier than anything I'd normally wear to begin with.

"Mrs. T, can you bring my phone?" asks Rachel. "It's in that chair." I reach behind me and grab her phone off the chair next to mine." I'm trying not to turn my back to the hot tub and expose my ass in what feels to me like a G string. Walking over, I'm self conscious. Catcalls come from both guys and Krissy says "Wow, I hope my body looks like that when I'm your age."