All Comments on 'Beast and the Beauties Ch. 01'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome Story

Don't let anyone tell you different. A harem of beautiful women who are always dressed as sexy as possible, being taken in front of their inferior men, by a "man" that they are falling in love/lust with after being forced. Its a perfect combination please do not stop writing! Can't wait for chapter 2!

BlazedadBlazedadalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!

This story has the perfect blend of everything.. i wonder if incest would feature in the second part of the story(i sincerely hope there will be a second part)..

smartmalksmartmalkalmost 10 years ago
unbelieveable story!

very impressive! so aroused is. I'm waiting for the next chapter so impatiently

star #5 without any doubts

horpheuhorpheualmost 10 years ago
perfect story

I'm waiting for the next chapter so impatiently to

5 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic, but please have an editor review next time

This is a great story, well executed, and will be well worth the wait for the next installment. Just please, please, please, get an editor to look over your artful words. Grammar is the only thing standing between you and greatness! You did a great job and used such fantastic imagery. Kudos!

http://www.literotica.com/editors/editors.php

arch3rarch3ralmost 10 years ago

Fantastic Story!!!! Bring out more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful !!!!!

Great story,please don't take to long with the next installments

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
This was ....

SURPRISINGLY EROTIC!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story. Just a couple ideas.

You've done a great job I'd just like to toss in my two cents. Put the beauties in wedding gowns, really drives home the idea that they are Boris's mates now and he'staken them from their puny husbands. Have the old scientist start sampling the beauties, this will be hot and can lead to a showdown between Boris and the old man. And maybe wife swapping among the inmates. Just what popped into my head while reading, take em or leave em. Great story can't wait for chapter 2!

Kayta91Kayta91almost 10 years ago
You need an editor

Please, please, please get an editor. Reading this story is very similar to reading messages from an international friend whose first language is not English. You have all the content but you're missing articles and prepositions in some places, have too many in others; you're not consistently conjugating verbs and some of your vocab is used inappropriately. If English really is your second language then bravo! It takes a lot of courage to write something, period, let alone in an unfamiliar languages. Keep up the good work but see if you can find an editor who will catch those mistakes so they won't distract the reader. You have a lot of great content here and I really wanted to like this story but I just couldn't get past the grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

when can we expect the next chapter?? This is brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

any updates on when is the next chapter coming out??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep going please

It is surprisingly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

very hottt!!!

when is the next one coming out??

kingbooruwakingbooruwaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chaper 2

Beast and the beauties chapter 2 is already published.

Please go through my profile to access it.

Thank you all for the comments and votes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
best story

one of the hottest story ever

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This is a really good story. I loved the internal conflict with Lisa.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
nice

a uinque and nice Story. 5 stars and i will read it to the end. i think in chapter 2 she will finaly fall in love with boris and press the button.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Definitely wins the prize...

... for the most clichés per page. Great idea, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
incredibly silly

and not that well written.

Like the one woman had 'ambers' as opposed to 'embers.'

Just amazing that so many others think this is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's true, silly but interesting

It is true, this story is quite silly, but entertaining nonetheless. The best feature is the description of the beast's foul looking cock. Not all stories on Literotica are strictly for sexual gratification. This is not he first humorous take on sex that I have read on this site.

It is poorly written regarding the amount of spelling errors, grammar mistakes and the apparent failure of the author to do a full proofread.

That being said, the story is engaging in originality and creative detail, albeit convoluted sometimes.

I was amused by the comment of the character Lisa telling David that "his balls are only for show". I made a mental note to use that one myself in the future, lol.

Since there are several additional chapters, I hope this story does improve in the areas it has thus been lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well this is something.

I recently had a story rejected, reason: "Did you check to see if everything was spelled correctly?" A fantasy story, with odd names. After reading this, I wonder just how in the hell do the moderators decide what gets posted. I mean no offense to the author, everyone makes mistakes. I hear of stories getting rejected, seeming as if the moderators nit-pick and reject. And then, some stories have a few mistakes, but they're posted without issue.

The story was good though, I enjoyed it. Just scratching my head and pondering how the moderators of Lit decide...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
)Need to read

Please Continue the story to birth of the new breed.

SirToeSirToeover 6 years ago
Oh man!

I wanted the karate girl to win!! But it wouldn't be a noncon/reluct story if she did I guess. Still loved it. So far so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing!

This is really well written and interesting. I finished the series immediately after I finished myself. Not many stories on here can get me to do that.

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty23over 3 years ago
One of the Hottest

Without a doubt one of the hottest stories I have read on this site. I came so hard. I'll have to see what else you have on offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you are going to write fantasy, at least don't be fucking stupid. A cock the size described here would be at most found of 1 in 20,000 human males (yes, there are data to support this). Now, if you are going to write about gorillas, you should have a fucking clue. Why is it an insult in East Africa to tell a guy he's "hung like a gorilla"? Because gorillas have micropenises. From the Guardian: "...the average erect gorilla penis is 3cm (1.25 inches) long, the average chimp or bonobo penis comes in at around 8cm and the average human penis stands at around 13cm. Most primates, including chimpanzees, have a penis bone and achieve erections through muscle contraction.2 The human penis has evolved the unusual system of vasocongestion to achieve erection, making the erect organ far more flexible than that of other primate species." A gorilla's balls are 1/2 the size of human testes. So, this "hybrid" would have a micropenis (in human terms, 3.5" or less) and small testes. This is basic genetics. It might have been more interesting if the bitch had fallen in "love" with Boris because of the pheromones and despite the micropenis. That would have been original. As it is, this is just a story built on some of the usual LW cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Ano, go and read wikipedia instead of sex-fantasy-stories!

WillmottWillmottalmost 2 years ago

Awful story from someone with awful taste

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

always one star for interracial trash

greywolf12greywolf126 months ago

One of my favourite stories. Great work and 5 stars.

SteamyCreamSteamyCream4 months ago

My absolute favorite series of stories on Literotica - absolutely erotic. Breeding and forced orgasms. Wish you would write more stories like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
1280 Followers
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES