All Comments on 'Beast and the Beauties Ch. 03'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
yang_1992yang_1992almost 10 years ago
i love it

i want more and i want to know if Lisa pregnant or not

octabrainoctabrainalmost 10 years ago

Gave you 5 before reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too long

Finally on page 7 it ends. You could have said the same thing in less pages, after all

how many damn times does she need to get raped --come on . Get on with the story instead of dwelling on the never ending rapes. Ch 03 on scale of 1-5 scored a 2.

Get with it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love the story

Please continue the story love to see new women being bred by the beast as the Husband or boyfriend watches

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved it !!!! add more chapters soon!!

nicholasbphillipsnicholasbphillipsalmost 10 years ago
More

Can't wait to see more of this series!

octabrainoctabrainalmost 10 years ago

2yang_1992: "Still, I really don't think that it's a good idea. In your condition, you are too vulnerable and valuable to be put in any dangerous situations. After her ordeal, she might be emotionally unstable and could do unpredictable things," Vas advised Lisa.

I think it's crystal clear.

FaireSansaFaireSansaalmost 10 years ago
It was ok

Yeah, it was ok. It was not good and definitely not great. I would highly suggest finding an editor to help you with the grammatical errors. I would also suggest fewer references to the woman's "sheath" being "holy" and Boris and his son's ejaculate is mentioned so many times, referred to as "seeds" as to make it less exciting of a read. Varying your words and making them more relatable will go a long way in the long run. I also agree with the person who commented on the length. How many breedings are needed in order for us to understand that the woman is bring subjugated to the monster's ravishing of the woman in order for her to be inseminated and bring forth a new generation of a new race?

At the very least, though, please find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved this one

.But don't forget to continue with Lisa and Boris,but this one was really good .

Can't wait to read more about how broken Michelle has become.

Is Lisa having Boris's baby ? Also i think some of the women from Lisa's group should find their way back, think about it, after that aphrodisiac pounding could they have a normal life, they belong to Boris now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another great chapter

Feared it was over after chapter 2, but somehow you managed to open another angle. Can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

This story is a perfect blend of reluctance, nonhuman, and mind control. It truly captivates one's attention and easily flows. Can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully sooner rather then later. I enjoyed the previous chapters with Boris and Lisa more I feel like. The boyfriends point of view was different and I did not like how this time the couple could actually communicate together whenever. Overall, 5 stars and please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the best stories on Literotica I have read!!

I am a big fan of forced/reluctance breeding stories, but I usually avoid non human character stories, but this one really put a hook in me and I hope you continue to write. Really got me hot and hard and very horny reading this story - please write more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Any updates to this series? Hope there is more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Really really had me locked in... Please tell us that there is more......

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

This remains to be a hot series. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too long

Good story.Could have been 3 pages.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writerover 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Another great chapter. A shame about the formatting issues with a few of the pages.

SteamyAsiaSteamyAsiaover 4 years ago
Awesome story!

This story is so amazingly hot - it captures the essence of breeding, of submission and pure ecstasy. Love this story - please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How much do you have to hate your wife, to get off on bestiality stories of wives being raped by animals?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Ryan, we are in trouble are we?" Sadly, that sentence is in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Only could happen to snowflakes a whole generation of cuckolds. Cowards without honor or valor. Real men from before the millennium would never of allowed it, the kid sat there and watched making idle threats typical of cowardly millennials, staring into a mirror, you fight! Take action, break the mirror grabbing a nice long piece then either cut off his penis or jam it into yoshis throat, or both. What do you mean fail? Heroes never give up, to fail means your dead, and dead Heroes go straight to heaven, while cowards go to hello. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR! You cowardly cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...