Beastly Intentions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd never wanted her more, never needed to release his seed any more than he did now. He felt as if he would explode his body hurting from denying his own desire. But his hands were gentle, his caresses soft upon her flesh. He managed to curl around her but hold himself away, not letting her feel how hard and heavy he was with need.

"Y-you didn't f-fuck me," she accused as she turned and looked at him over her shoulder.

"No, and I won't be tonight, love." He watched as she tried to accept the fact, smiling as a huge yawn took her by surprise. "Let's just sleep. I've wanted to wrap you in my arms all those times you snuck into my bed when you thought I was asleep. I just didn't dare."

"Why does it not surprise me that you knew?" she grumbled, stretching and snuggling back against him. "You will not send me back to my room?" she asked.

"No, I like you here too much. Now sleep, tomorrow will be here soon." He reached down and drew up the blanket he'd torn off the bed earlier, pulling it over the two of them.

She fell easily into dreams, her breathing deepening, her body growing lax and heavy against him. For him, it wasn't as easy. His groin throbbed and his cock seemed to be trying to whisper to him how close she was, how naked in his arms. He tried to ignore it, to close his eyes and sleep, but he was too restless. Finally, he pulled away from her, making sure she was covered snugly before stepping off the bed and finding the book.

Just the thought of reading the love scene between Melissa and Nathaniel had him gritting his teeth, glaring at his unruly cock that refused to subside.

But he had to know if there was a cure, he had to know if he could have a future with Brenna.

He grabbed his robe, adding another log to the dwindling flames to ward off the chill wind that had grown outside and sat in his chair, pulling it closer to the fire for he dare not light a candle. He didn't want her to wake and wonder why he was reading himself when it was so difficult to do. He'd managed to throw her off once, he didn't know if he could again.

Opening the book, he found the place he had stopped. "Oh no, I think we should talk..."

****

"...about those other things you were thinking about," he said, twining a length of her blonde hair around his wrist and pulling her closer to his naked chest until she rested upon it. Her breasts pressed against his skin and he groaned at the sensation. His fur kept him insulated from the arousing feeling of skin against skin. To have her like this now was almost more than he could bear.

"I...I can't believe this, Nathaniel. I can't believe that you are a man now, and no longer the beast," she leaned over him, her long golden curls hanging around them, curtaining them from the rest of the room. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Sore, little one, and tired, but it's the mystery of the thing that will bother me." He kissed her then, long and gently, enjoying the way she felt, her skin soft and warm, her body slender and beautiful, resting easily in his arms.

"Have you done aught different?" she asked him, her head tilted as she too thought of how it could have happened.

"Well, hmmm, there was a saucy little minx that kept dragging me to her bed today," he said chuckling as she growled and nipped his chin.

She stroked his chest, letting her head rest against it just under his chin.

"There must have been something else unless you need me to stay available so that you might fuck me on and off during the day to keep your human shape?"

"Would you mind?"

"Hmm," she mumbled sleepily. "I must earn my keep, I suppose."

He chuckled again at the put upon tone to her voice, letting his furless hands roam over her body, stroking her in ways meant to comfort, not to entice.

"Sleep, little one, for if I am to continue to stay human, you will need your rest."

****

Garren breathed a sigh of relief, grateful that they slept.

****

"You must kill her, that's all there is to it," the man's voice said, his face indistinct in the harsh darkness of the stables.

"I can't," the other man protested, his voice outraged. "Giving him a drug is one thing, committing murder...well, that is something I just cannot do."

"Don't quibble, man. You are being well paid to do this job and to do it right. Now get rid of the girl, kill her and leave the body for him to find. Do it right and he'll believe he did it in a fit of beastly madness." The man grinned, a flash of white teeth in the dark. "That's absolutely brilliant. Make him think he killed her and then he'll go mad all the faster."

"You cannot be serious, you cannot seriously want me to kill her and make it seem as if a beast did the deed?"

"You will do it, unless you wish for others to learn of all that you've done. Now be a man. I want this done soon, tonight if possible. I've been patient long enough."

There was a rustle of clothing and the heavy clip of booted feet, and the man was alone in the stables, staring at the place where the other had been. He was to kill the girl. Just the thought of murder made his gorge rise in his stomach and his heart beat frantically in his chest.

He had to do it; there was no use for him to argue about it. He'd done too much, wronged too many since this thing started. He would have to do it.

He would have to kill the girl and frame the beast.

Turning, he walked from the stables and made his way slowly back to the

house.

Author's Note

I just want to thank you all for your kind words and comments. You all have been so great and made me happy that I decided to do that instead of republishing them myself. Enjoy and comment if you feel the need. I love hearing from you. It's the only way authors on this site get to know their strengths as well as their weaknesses. Thanks again and keep reading!


12