Beat Me

Story Info
Allie's first time at a lesbian bar.
8.4k words
4.46
24.1k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie sat at the bar, ordering a daiquiri and taking the lay of the land. She maintained a coolly detached expression, but her stomach was full of butterflies. This was her first time setting foot in a lesbian bar since she started hormones, and she didn't know how to conduct herself. She'd mastered the rhythms of flirting with guys years ago, and it had led to plenty of successful evenings, but now she yearned for something else.

Girls were an entirely new animal to Allie. It took her realizing she was a woman to figure out she wanted to be with them as well, and the prospect was intimidating. Boys were easy. She could read them like a book and play them like a fiddle, but girls? It was like learning to speak a new language she'd avoided for years. She took a deep breath and a sip of her drink. Calm down, Allie thought, willing herself to stop shaking. You can do this.

Her eyes flicked around the bar. It was a quieter place, with no thumping dance music or screaming patrons, the way Allie preferred. She got overwhelmed at clubs pretty easily, so she was thrilled to find out about the lesbian cocktail bar that had just opened three blocks from her apartment. She'd brought a book in her purse in case her anxiety flared up, but she wanted to at least try to talk to people first. She scanned the marble bar and the surrounding tables, looking for anyone alone, but saw a sea of couples. She sighed and went into her purse to get her book, but then she heard someone clear her throat behind her.

"Is this seat taken?"

Allie turned, and her jaw dropped. The woman standing before her was a vision. At least 6'3", with long black hair in a braid down her back, immaculate features, and shining green eyes. "Anyone home?" she asked, her voice teasing, and Allie realized she still hadn't answered, her mouth hanging open. "Um... n no! Go ahead!" she stammered, trying to compose herself as she broke out in a sweat.

"Lovely," the woman replied, taking a seat. She flagged down the bartender and ordered a martini, then turned and offered her new companion a hand. "I'm Mira," she said, her voice smooth as silk. "Allie," the shorter girl replied, hoping this goddess wouldn't notice how sweaty her palm was. Mira gave her an inscrutable smile, accepting the martini from the bartender. "Melanie, would you be a dear and put this girl's drink on my tab?" Allie stammered. "O-oh, that really isn't-"

"Nonsense," Mira replied. "I insist." The whole time, she kept that little smile fixed on Allie. The girl's butterflies were kicking up a storm now. "Thank you," the brunette whispered, draining her drink. Truth be told, she was quite grateful. She'd only just started her new job, and she probably shouldn't have been paying for drinks at a place like this. "Another daiquiri for Allie please, honey," Mira said, scanning the girl up and down.

Allie gulped. Ever since she started her hormones, her tolerance had fallen through the floor. She used to be able to hold her liquor easily, now all it took was three drinks in rapid succession to get her stumbling drunk. Mira leaned over and brushed Allie's hair away from her ear. "I bet you're feeling a little warm after just one, aren't you?" Allie blushed hard, crossing her legs in an unsuccessful attempt to hide what Mira was doing to her. "Maybe..." she whispered back.

Well, don't just make this easy for her! Allie admonished herself internally. You know how to do this! She steeled herself and accepted her drink with a little smirk. "Got any plans after this?" she asked coolly, bringing the drink to her lips. "I think I do now," Mira replied. "I think I want to bring a cute girl back home and find out what noises I can pull out of her." Allie coughed mid-sip but kept any further reactions contained. "I don't know," she said, leaning forward in her chair and running a fingertip up Mira's leg. "I don't think you could handle me." "Oh really?" Mira said, grabbing Allie by the wrist. "Choose your words carefully, darling. Bad girls get punished around me." The brunette girl held eye contact and cocked an eyebrow. I think she likes it, Allie thought. Keep going, you can do it.

"I've found that when people say things like that to me, they're usually the ones who end up getting punished," Allie hissed. "You wouldn't be the first person to think I'd be easy to keep under control only to end up worshipping me." Mira laughed quietly, releasing Allie's wrist. "Oh, I see. Someone's a bit of a switch, isn't she?" Allie nodded, swirling her drink. She felt a little warm from the alcohol, and the anxiety that had such an iron grip on her mind was fading by the second. Nothing quite like some liquid confidence to unlock Allie's teasing side.

"Don't get me wrong, I love to be under control," Allie said, uncrossing her legs. "It feels so good to lose to someone who knows how to take power and keep it. But if you want to stay in charge of me, you'll have to make sure of two things. That I can't get out, and that I don't want to." Mira smirked. "Someone's a bit cocky, isn't she?" Allie shrugged. "Only due to experience. I'm very good at talking myself out of submission, and if I'm not fully restrained I'll find my way to the top." Mira held out her hand. "Come on. Let's find a nice, isolated table in here and you can tell me more about these tricks of yours." Allie eagerly took it. "Melanie, please bring over another round for us in a few minutes, and be sure to make hers nice and strong." Allie bit her lip. She may have been biting off more than she could chew. Perfect.

Mira led her to a table hidden away behind a decorative plant, dimly lit and secluded. "Drink up, sweetheart," Mira said, her voice taking on a hard edge. Allie felt an electric thrill rush down her spine and decided to push her luck. "What if I don't want to?" she replied, giving Mira a smirk. The taller woman cocked her head and squeezed Allie's hand tightly. "Then I'll cuff you to your chair and fucking pour it down your throat, darling." Allie rolled that around in her mind and decided to obey. For now.

She took a deep drink and sighed, fully aware her capacity for intelligent resistance was fading with every sip. "That's a good girl," Mira hissed, running her nails down her quarry's bare legs. "See how good it feels to just do as you're told?" Allie giggled, swinging her legs up and resting her kitten heels in Mira's lap. "Only because I want to," she responded, giving Mira her best doe eyes. Mira gasped in mocking shock. "Such a little brat!" she shot back. "I've earned my reputation," Allie said. "I spent years as a boy being a good sub for everyone without question. I thought it was the only role for me. But it's so much more fun to fight back. If I'm going to submit to somebody, it's going to be because they beat me so thoroughly I can't think of any way to come back."

Allie pressed her heel down between Mira's legs. "And I tend to end up winning." She saw the taller woman's composure slightly crack and smirked. "What's the matter, honey? Not feeling quite so confident anymore?" In the back of her mind, Allie was practically begging Mira to shove her back down, but if she wasn't going to put up a fight, Allie wasn't just going to let her win. "I bet this works wonders on the boys," Mira said, resting a forearm on Allie's ankles. The brunette giggled. "Oh, you have no idea. They just fucking crumble." Mira gave Allie a vicious smirk, and the girl's blood ran cold. "Well, I'm not a boy, darling."

Before Allie knew what was happening, Mira pulled off one of her heels and rested her fingertips against her soles. "I bet someone's a little sensitive, isn't she?" The brunette froze. Shit shit shit shit shit, she thought, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. "Um..." she responded, the confident tenor in her voice disappearing. "Oh, I think more than a little sensitive," Mira hissed, drawing a manicured nail up her sole. Allie squeaked, then clapped her hands over her mouth. Mira snickered, her one nail tracing figure eights. "You talk a big game for someone who's so easy to break, sweetie." Allie glared over her hands, not wanting to release her mouth and let the whole bar hear her uninhibited reactions to Mira's teasing.

Mira added a second finger. "Oh, here comes Melanie, better keep yourself under control," she whispered, and Allie whined into her hands. The bartender served them another round of their cocktails. "One martini and an extra-strength daiquiri, as requested, Miss Rykova," Melanie said, noticing the positioning of Allie's legs and hands. "Again, Mira? Honestly, you think they'd learn someday," Melanie teased, giving Allie a knowing smile. "Let's hope not," Mira replied, spidering five fingers all over Allie's foot without warning. That drew a shrill squeal from the girl's lips, and both women laughed. "Well, have fun with your prey. I'll be back in 15 with another round." Allie whimpered.

"Oh sweetheart, you've forced my hand," Mira whispered, pulling off the girl's other heel. "You're right, you don't crumble into dust at the faintest push. I bet you *could* get on top of me if I didn't stop you. So I'm going to make sure you have no fucking chance of getting on top, and that starts with getting you so drunk you can't see straight." Allie's eyelids fluttered and she let out a happy sigh through her muffled giggles.

"Aww," Mira cooed. "I bet this is what you've always wanted, isn't it honey? For someone to take your cute little attempts at seizing power and force you back down where you belong." Unable and unwilling to resist the truth, Allie nodded, getting so wet between her legs she thought she was about to burst. "Me tickling you is no excuse to stop drinking, darling," Mira said, pulling one of her hands away to enjoy her own cocktail. "Melanie's going to be back in 15 minutes, after all. If your glass isn't empty by then, you're getting punished."

Allie grabbed her glass and took a big sip, coughing a little. Melanie wasn't kidding; the glass was mostly full of rum with a little dash of lime juice and simple syrup to round it out. She gave Mira a pleading look. "Pl please..." she whimpered, trying not to giggle. "It's so strong." Mira smirked. "It's supposed to be, honey." She leaned in closer, grabbing Allie by her necklace. "And please is not a safeword." The brunette shivered. "Y yes Miss," she responded, squirming in her chair. "Good girl," Mira whispered, giving Allie a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to make you pay for being such a cheeky little bitch." To drive this point home, she dug her nails in under Allie's toes, releasing Allie's necklace with her free hand and wrapping it around her throat.

"You don't want to be in charge, sweet girl," Mira growled, her eyes sparkling in the low light. "You want to try to be in charge, then be reminded of your fucking place. It was so cute watching you tease me, watching you push your luck, thinking it might work like it so often does for you." Allie let out a choked little whine but didn't make any move to contradict her. "Does it feel like you're in charge now, darling? Did you beat me?" Allie shook her head, and Mira released her throat, giving her soles and toes a break. "Good girl. Now drink."

Allie's head was spinning. This was miles beyond anything she could have dreamed of. Mira was right; she had thought it would work, but she had hoped beyond hope that it wouldn't. The brunette did love to take the people who aspired to domming her and twist them into a pretzel, but every time she did it, a part of her always wished they'd stop her. Wished they'd laugh at her efforts to get them into cuffs and edge them into oblivion. It was clear that Mira was definitely that kind of animal. She had taken everything Allie threw at her and repaid it with interest, and it seemed evident that it was only going to escalate from here.

Mira went into her purse and pulled out a metal straw, placing it in Allie's drink. "Wh... what's that for?" the brunette asked nervously, noticing her words slurring slightly. Mira's only response was to reach deeper into her purse and pull out a pair of handcuffs. "I think you have entirely too much freedom, sweetie," she said, twirling them around her finger. "Do you have a problem with these?" Allie stammered and squirmed in her chair, but didn't give any indication that she wouldn't love it. "I didn't think so," Mira hissed.

She stood and walked around the back of Allie's chair, tugging her arms behind her with more force than necessary. "You're not going to be unbound again until morning," she whispered in Allie's ear, and goosebumps ran down the brunette's body. "I doubt that's going to be much of an issue for you, slut." She locked a cuff around Allie's right wrist, using the other end of the key to secure the double lock, then ran the other cuff through the wood bars on the back of the chair and locked it around her other wrist. Allie tugged on her bonds, but she wasn't going anywhere. She gulped and looked up at Mira, finding a venomous smirk in return. "Still feeling cocky, sweetheart?" Allie shook her head and bit her lip. "Didn't think so. Now drink." The brunette leaned as far forward as she could and drank through the straw, almost gagging on the potent cocktail.

"You poor thing," Mira hissed, going into her purse once again. "I could've been nice to you. I could've treated you like a little treasure, showed you how lovely being with girls can be, but you just had to try to assert yourself." She pulled out a coil of red rope and wound it around Allie's ankles. "But somehow, I get the feeling that you don't want me to be nice to you, do you?" Allie shook her head, her skin flushed. "You wouldn't have been so bratty if you wanted someone like me to be nice to you. I bet you knew exactly what you were getting into. You took one look at me and you wanted me to just ruin you, didn't you?"

Allie whined, but Mira just snapped her fingers and pointed at the glass. "You're running low on time, doomed girl. Drink." She obeyed, wincing as Mira cinched the knot around her ankles. "That's better, good little brat. Maybe I should just keep you until you learn your place in this world." Allie's eyes shot wide open. "You're far from the first newly-minted girl I've broken into a million little pieces, sweetie. You love to talk about how easy boys are, but ex-boys like you are no better." Allie huffed and squirmed, but Mira paid her no mind and tied her ankles off to the underside of the table. "You're so used to people being huffy and helpless just from looking at you, your body does so much of the work for you!"

The brunette wanted to protest, but that was hard now that Mira's fingernails were back on her soles. "I'm sure you're quite a capable domme once you have the wheel, but you aren't getting anywhere near the wheel with me, darling," Mira growled. "You're lucky I didn't put you over my knee the second you told me I couldn't handle you. You're not difficult to handle at all. You can't possibly resist anyone who really knows how to wield power." Allie whimpered, then her eyes popped wide open when she heard Melanie's heels clicking behind her. She leaned forward to try to finish her drink, but Mira pulled it away from her with a smirk. "Too late, sweet cheeks."

Melanie set down another round of cocktails and took note of Allie's bonds. "Seems like I missed a fun time," she said with a laugh. Allie desperately tried to avoid eye contact with her. "I told her she isn't getting let out until tomorrow morning," Mira said, surveying her prey with a grin. "Glance between her legs and you'll see how she took it." The two women laughed as Allie whined, struggling fruitlessly in her restraints. "Do you still have that fun little toy of mine, hon?" Mira asked, and Melanie smirked. "Of course, be right back," she said.

Allie cocked her head, but Mira didn't offer an answer, only the same self-assured smirk. She didn't have to wait long for an answer, though. Melanie quickly returned, carrying a black rubber funnel gag in her hand. Allie yelped as the bartender none-too-gently forced the tube between her jaws, fastening the attached straps around her head. "Miss Rykova has solutions for cute girls who don't finish their treats," Melanie whispered and Allie gulped. Mira stood, holding Allie's two drinks. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going to happen next.

She poured the half-finished extra-strength drink in first, and Allie gagged as she had no choice but to gulp it down. "Poor thing," Mira cooed with faux sympathy. "I just feel awful for you." Seconds after Allie finished that round, Mira refilled the funnel, forcing the bound brunette to chug all over again. "Poor girl's going to be so dizzy," Melanie taunted. By now, they'd drawn a few curious eyes from the other bargoers, and several of them seemed to be quite interested in the scene. Allie glanced over and saw her enraptured audience, and her blush deepened.

Mira set the now-empty glasses down and regarded her quarry, who was swaying in her chair, her eyes unfocused. "Feeling nice and helpless now?" Allie nodded, softly humping the air. "Good! Time to take you home!" She unfastened the girl's ankles from the table, removed the gag, redid the cuffs so they were free of the chair, and threw Allie over her shoulder with surprising ease. The brunette yelped but didn't put up any kind of fight as Mira carried her bound form through the bar and past the tables full of staring women. "Have a nice night, ladies," she said to a chorus of laughter. Allie was glad her face was buried in Mira's back.

The taller woman carried Allie through the parking lot and dropped her in the passenger seat of an expensive-looking convertible. "I assume you won't mind if you're exposed to the open air in your condition, would you?" Mira asked with a smirk. "No Miss," Allie replied, dazed and helplessly wet. "Lovely!" Mira responded, pulling out a small knife. "Are you overly attached to these clothes, my dear?" Allie whined as her eyes flicked back and forth from the knife to Mira. "Um... um..." she stammered, and Mira pounced. "Didn't think so. You would've said something if you didn't want it." She slashed Allie's crop top and shorts to pieces, finding the girl wasn't wearing anything underneath. "My my my, what a dirty little slut," Mira hissed, brandishing the knife. "I've clearly been too nice to you."

Allie's eyes were the size of dinner plates. She had always enjoyed wielding power, but this woman was clearly a cut above. By the time the girl tore her gaze away from Mira, she'd already locked several leather straps around her body, pinning her to the soft seat with her arms still locked behind her back. The pose pushed her chest out, her tits fully on display in the moonlight. Allie panted and let out a small, needy whine. Mira paid her no mind, reaching into her purse to pull out a small tube. She popped the cap and drizzled a small amount of gel onto Allie's nipples, massaging it in with two fingers. "You're gonna love this stuff, dirty girl. You'll be begging pedestrians to fuck you at the stoplights!"

Mira pulled a bullet vibrator out of her glove box and stuffed it into Allie's soaking cunt. The smaller girl shrieked as Mira turned it on to a low setting, enough to make Allie needy but nowhere near enough to make her cum. "You'll be begging for it especially hard because I'm not going to touch you until we get home," Mira hissed, pulling her hand away. "And it's a 45-minute drive." Allie gave her a desperate look, but Mira just turned on the car and pulled out into the street. "After all, I should handle someone as dangerous as you carefully!"

Allie didn't feel particularly dangerous. The vibrator would've been bad enough, but whatever Mira put on her nipples was maddening! The gel made every nerve ending in her nipples feel like they were on fire, and that was before the car started moving! The taller woman shot her a little smirk as she turned on the car and pulled out of her parking space, and Allie immediately felt the wind rush over her tits. She threw her head back and screamed to the heavens, utterly overwhelmed by the sensations.