Beat Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd always had sensitive nipples. When she was 19, long before ever touching hormones, a dom tortured them raw and she had loved every second. Now it only took some strange gel and a breeze for her to be just as stimulated, and Allie suspected that Mira had much more in store for her than just the car ride. She glanced over at her captor, who was watching the road and zoning out to the down-tempo pop song playing on her stereo. She may as well have been driving home from work if it weren't for the remote control to the vibrator sitting in her lap. The bound girl stared at it, desperate for her to turn it up and grant her some kind of release, but she knew it was fruitless. Not after the act she pulled at the bar, anyway.

The car pulled up to a stoplight and Mira turned to look at her. "Poor thing," she cooed. "Is this all it takes? Some straps and some sensitivity gel? Are you really that much of a little slut?" Allie nodded. "Please..." she panted, but Mira just laughed out loud. The light turned green but she didn't move the car, letting the people walking by on the street get a good look at her captive. Allie squeaked and turn bright red, but she could do nothing to cover herself. "Spare me," Mira growled. "Don't bother begging for mercy, slut girl. We both know you don't actually want it."

Allie squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the laughs and wolf whistles coming from passersby. "If you beg me to torture your tits with the wind again, I'll start driving," Mira said, winking at the small cluster of people who'd stopped to watch Allie's suffering. The girl squirmed in her bonds, but Mira wasn't going to let up. "This car isn't going anywhere until you beg me to suffer again," she hissed. The bound girl bit her lip, then the desperate begging spilled out.

"Please Miss!" she howled. "Please go, please torture me without even touching me, everyone can see me like this, please!" Mira smiled with satisfaction, and the pedestrians laughed. "Good girl!" She revved the engine but then stopped. "Oops! Red light again. Seems like you'll have to wait another minute, we can't be unsafe, can we?" Allie whined. "Y you did that on purpose!" she said, her voice weak. "Yeah? What the fuck are you gonna do about it, sweetheart?"

Allie pressed her thighs together and humped at the air. She was losing her mind! She'd had her fair share of escapades, sure, but never anything like this! She wanted to beg Mira to touch her, to make this worse, anything, but she held back. The woman had already told her she wouldn't be touched again until they got home, and at this point, Allie was getting scared of pushing her luck. "Still think I can't handle you, my love?" Mira whispered, and her captive shook her head. "Correct answer!"

The light finally turned green again and Mira drove off, waving to the crowd that had watched the whole show. While Allie finally got a reprieve from her embarrassment, now she had to contend with the wind running over her sensitized tits as Mira pulled onto the freeway. "Oh fuck," she whispered. It was so much to handle. It almost hurt! But the pain and intensity were completely overwritten by the sheer pleasure of the moment. Allie liked to act coy and bratty until one of two things happened; she got her way or she was shown her place. It didn't seem like Mira was about to give in and let her have the reins, especially not now that she was accelerating well past the speed limit.

The sound of wind whipping by her ears blocked out everything else. She couldn't hear Mira, she couldn't hear the music, she was alone with the sensations. And the sensations were maddening. Allie's eyes rolled back in her head and she soaked the seat beneath her. She'd never been more dripping wet in her life, and she'd never felt anything like this. Her tits were already so sensitive that this drive would've been torturous without the gel, but now? Trapped in her own head with nothing but her own body for company? The girl could barely think straight.

Finally, Mira pulled off of the highway and down a quiet side street, full of pretty old houses. "Home sweet home," Mira said as she pulled into the driveway of a brick one lined with ivy. She turned off the car and reached over, running her nails down Allie's side. The girl flinched and giggled. "Are you done trying to assert yourself, sweetie? Are you gonna be a good girl for me? Or do I have to push you down even harder?" Now that the wind had abated and nobody was around to see her, Allie shot Mira a mischievous little grin. "I've dommed people while tied up before, Miss," she said, letting her voice get all high and weak. "I bet you'd get all blushy if I did it to you."

Mira smiled back. "Maybe you're right, honey." She wrapped a hand around Allie's throat and squeezed. "But first I'd have to let you. And I don't feel like treating you as anything but the needy little sub bitch you are tonight, so clearly I need to teach you your place in this arrangement." Allie fought for breath against Mira's grip, but between the straps and the much stronger woman holding her in place, she was helpless. Mira sighed theatrically, undoing the straps binding Allie to her seat. "Poor thing. I keep giving you outs for me to be gentle, I keep giving you opportunities to be a good girl and get rewarded, and you don't even think about taking them," Mira said. "So I guess I'm just going to be a vicious monster to the poor girl while she can't possibly do anything to stop me." She gave Allie a venomous grin, grabbing her tits and twisting.

She shrieked, and Mira shushed her. "I have neighbors, sweet girl. Do you really want more people seeing you like this?" The bound girl bit her lip. "That's what I thought." Mira got out of the car and threw Allie over her shoulder once again, carrying her through the garage and down into the basement of her home. "I keep one of my spare bedrooms well-appointed for girls like you," she said, tossing the cuffed brunette down on a soft bed. "I have so much to teach you, honey!"

Mira flipped a switch, and soft incandescent light filled the room from sconces on the walls. Allie looked around, her head still foggy from all the rum, drinking in the walls full of bondage gear, impact toys, and vibrators. "It's like a playground for sub sluts," Mira said. "Now, I'm going to undo your handcuffs so I can put you in more effective bondage, sweet girl," Mira said. "If you fight back or try to get on top, not only will you lose, but I will make your life a living hell tonight." Allie gulped. "But, if you accept it like the dumb little subby thing you and I both know you are, I'll show you just what it feels like when a beautiful woman makes you cum."

Allie flushed. She'd always had a hard time finishing around others. When she was still in boy mode, cumming from anyone else's touch was nigh-on impossible. But now, she had the opportunity of a lifetime, with a woman who knew exactly how to flex her dominant muscles and who seemed to have plenty of experience in dragging screaming orgasms out of girls like her... how could she possibly refuse?

"Please, Miss," Allie whispered, tucking her head in shame. "I want to be a good girl for you." Mira smiled, free of malice for the first time all night. She slipped a finger under Allie's chin and tilted her head back, locking her in a kiss. All of Allie's anxieties washed away in an instant, her brain full of fireworks. She'd only kissed one other girl before, and this was different. This was a dominant, powerful goddess claiming her as a plaything, and she felt the resistance melt away. When Mira finally pulled away, Allie was dazed, swaying around on her knees.

"You deserve to feel good, sweet girl," Mira whispered in Allie's ear as she unlocked her cuffs. "You deserve to let go and be a sweet little submissive plaything. I know how much you like being in charge, but you're allowed to let it go." Allie let out a shaky little breath and nodded. "I'm sure you can show off for me how capable you are when you're on top someday soon, yeah?" The brunette nodded, rubbing her wrists now that Mira had pulled away the metal cuffs. "I'd love to see it, I'm sure it's a lot of fun," Mira whispered, and Allie giggled. "But tonight, I want you to give in to me. Don't resist what you want. Accept it, give in to those dreams of yours." Allie shuddered. "You wouldn't have let me drive you home from the bar naked and bound if you didn't want me to absolutely ruin you, would you?"

Allie shook her head, her dominant resolve fading away. "That's it, that's a good girl," Mira said, guiding the girl to lay back and stretch her arms up above her head. "You're allowed to give in, you're allowed to let go." She wrapped a padded leather cuff around Allie's right wrist, anchored to the headboard. "You don't have to be dominant to be fun in bed." She pulled the strap tight and shut it with a padlock, moving on to the girl's other arm. "I bet you have a hard time being submissive the way you really want, don't you sweetheart?" Allie squirmed but didn't try to stop her or tell her she was wrong.

Mira locked her other wrist into place, leaving her helpless on the bed. She leaned over her, coming face to face with her captive, whose eyes were the size of dinner plates. "I bet when you try to brat your way on top like this, what you really want is to be stopped, pushed back down, prevented from trying again, and teased about how easy it was to stop you, don't you?" Allie couldn't even formulate a response. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish flopping around on dry land, but that was the closest she could get. Mira smirked and kept pressing. "I know some part of you wants to win, you're only human, it's perfectly natural. But you, sweet girl, you would much, much rather lose. You want to be so completely, utterly, thoroughly beaten that you get off on your own submission."

She reached down and rested a finger on Allie's clit. "I'll cut you a deal, sub girl," she said. "If you admit that you lost to me, that you wanted to lose to me, and that you want to be a needy, slutty little bitch for me more than you want to be in charge of me, I will flood your body and mind with pleasure until you break. But you don't get that without accepting what you want to be right now. You were pushing me and hoping I would do exactly this, weren't you?" Allie nodded, her gaze fixed on the goddess who had so easily subdued her. "Then admit it, darling. Admit you lost to me and you will get everything you've dreamed of and more."

The words gushed out before Allie even knew it.

"Please Miss, you beat me, you beat me, you're so much stronger and smarter than me, I want to be a desperate little toy for you. I wanted to lose to you, I wanted this, I need this, PLEASE!"

She squeaked and bit her lip, but it was too late. "Good girl!" Mira crowed, grabbing her tits and squeezing. Allie screamed, the pleasure almost too much to handle, but Mira had no intention of letting up. "Those better be the last human words I hear out of you tonight, sub slut. Only moans and whines and screams for you, got it?" Allie nodded, her head spinning. "If you need out, snap your fingers. I'd give you a safe word, but you're going to be far too gagged for that, so the nonverbal signal will have to do." The bound brunette convulsed on the bed, and Mira laughed. "Oh dear, did I strike a nerve?"

She had. Allie adored gags. She once put herself in an eight-layer one because an online dom told her to, and it felt so good she couldn't hold in her orgasm. Mira stood and reached under her dress, pulling out her panties and shooting Allie a smirk. "These are going to have quite the potent flavor, little pet," she said. Allie only got a moment to process her words before Mira stuffed them in her mouth, turning her shriek of pleasure into a little muffled moan. Her eyes fluttered shut as Mira's taste and scent flooded her senses, but the taller woman was not done.

"I'm sure someone with as much experience as you must know that these alone are nowhere near a proper gagging," Mira whispered, and Allie whined. Next came a pair of gym socks that Mira had laying on the nightstand. "I always make sure I have a pair down here," she cooed as she stuffed them in her captive's mouth. "Girls like you get so needy for them!" Her voice now largely silenced, Allie let out an uninhibited moan into her gag. "That's a good little slut, no need to hold it in," she cooed as she walked over to a whole section of wall dedicated solely to gags. "I want you to be as expressive as you like. Squirm, moan, scream, thrash around, whatever you want. Release those inhibitions and let the subby little pet in your mind come out to play."

It had been so long since she really got to express herself and get fully lost in her submission. Her partner took her there constantly, but their apartment had thin walls and she couldn't properly verbalize how good it felt when they fucked her without getting the cops called on them. But now, not only was she in the basement of a house, not only was her captor encouraging her to howl like a wild wolf, but she was getting so thoroughly gagged that she would hardly be able to make a sound in the first place! I'm going to be so hoarse in the morning, Allie thought, glowing. She ran her tongue all over the panties and socks stuffed in her mouth, squirming against the locked cuffs, the bullet still humming away on its lowest setting in her cunt.

"Oh, and one more thing," Mira said as she returned with her hands full of gags. "If you cum without permission, you're getting locked in chastity and I'm keeping the key." Allie's eyes shot open, pleading with Mira for mercy, for permission, but all she got was a smirk. "I'll gladly give keys to anyone you approve of, I'm not a monster," she said. "But not to you, sweetie! So you're gonna have to be a good girl and stay in control of that desperate neediness until I tell you that you're allowed to squirt everywhere!" Allie thought for a moment. She could snap her fingers and say no, that she didn't want that, and Mira would respect it. But her hands remained still. Truth be told, she wanted to find out what chastity with a pussy would feel like. So she nodded and let out a happy little "mmph!"

"Good girl!" Mira said, holding up a pink rubber ballgag. "Time to silence my little slut," she said, pushing it between Allie's teeth. It was small enough that it fit in her mouth, but combined with the panties and socks it was enough to just about shut her up completely. "That cute little mouth of yours does so much of the work when you're at the wheel, doesn't it?" Allie nodded, lost in bliss. "You love to talk circles around people, guiding them down the garden path of submission that you know like the back of your hand. It's what makes you such an expert, after all. You know how to do the dance, so you know exactly how to make others perform for you!"

She cinched the ballgag strap tight, securing it with another padlock. "Such a shame I'm taking it away from you then," Mira whispered, and goosebumps erupted all over Allie's body. "Bound up, silenced, so needy you can't think straight. Do you still feel like you can domme me from bondage right now, darling?" Allie shook her head, her cheeks flushing. "Good! She's learning her place!" The brunette squirmed, but it wasn't like she was wrong. She wasn't done either. Mira tied Allie's hair up in a tight bun for the next step. "Don't want this stuff getting in your hair," she said, brandishing a roll of duct tape. Allie huffed, humping at the air.

Mira pressed the end of the roll down on Allie's cheek and wrapped it around her head, over and over, the bound girl's whines and moans growing quieter with every pass. "I like you this way," she said. "That smart mouth forced shut, that ego ripped away from you. Nothing but a whiny little toy for me to play with." She stopped after ten wraps, tearing it off and patting Allie on her heavily-taped cheek. "Almost done!" Mira cooed, and Allie gave her the best puppy eyes she could summon. She shrieked into her gag, trying to demonstrate how she was already plenty silent, but to no avail. Mira wasn't going to stop until she was good and ready.

She picked up a heavy, padded leather muzzle and attached it to Allie's face, wrapping the straps around her head and locking each one nice and tight, giving the gag shape and forcing her jaws together around the mass in her mouth. The bound girl tried to howl, and hardly any sound leaked out past the five layers. "I bet you're really trying to scream in there, aren't you honey?" Mira cooed, and Allie nodded. She pressed her thighs together and ground against them as best she could, hoping for some kind of real release, but none was forthcoming. Not without Mira's approval, anyway.

Mira reached down and picked up a blindfold, pressing the padded leather cups over Allie's eyes and locking the strap behind her head. "I like it when girls are silent and blind," she said, savoring Allie's attempt at a moan. "Makes it so much fun to torment you. You have no idea what's coming!" She stepped back and surveyed her handiwork, marveling at the squirmy bound and gagged girl helpless on her bed. "Is this what you wanted, slut girl?" Allie nodded as hard as she could, moaning with despair as Mira forced her legs apart. "Naughty little thing, we haven't even started yet! I guess I can't trust you to have unbound legs, can I?"

Allie's eyes rolled back behind her blindfold and she bucked, overcome. "That's what I thought, such a needy slut." She spread the brunette's legs until she heard a faint little groan from under the muzzle and cuffed them in place, making sure to not leave her any slack. "I know some girls like to be able to struggle," Mira whispered as she straddled her quarry, reaching up to take the slack out of the straps holding her wrist cuffs. "They like to be able to fight and know it's useless. But I don't think you should even get the chance to fight." Allie whined as the cuffs pulled on her muscles, but she didn't protest. She didn't snap her fingers. She just accepted Mira's absolute dominance and control.

The taller woman sat back on her knees and surveyed her handiwork. The cocky brat from the bar was gone, and in her place laid a defeated, needy, bound, silent girl who could do nothing but lay still and take what was coming to her. Mira picked up two small elastic bands with bullet vibrators attached and looped one around each of Allie's nipples. She pulled them tight enough that they would hurt just a bit, then switched the bullets on. The bound girl's reaction was explosive, at least as explosive as it could be in her current state. Every muscle in her body tensed up and she screamed into her gag, the pleasure far too much for her mind to process, but Mira continued unabated. She picked up a heavy black leather collar and locked it around Allie's neck a little tighter than necessary, clipping a chain leash to it and pulling it taut.

"You're mine tonight, bitch," Mira hissed, and Allie nodded. "You're being such a good girl, surrendering yourself to me. And you're just going to keep surrendering more and more every second until there is nothing left in your world but you and me and your desperate desire to cum." Allie was in heaven. This was well beyond her wildest dreams. "I think it's about time I properly explored the pretty girl's pussy myself, isn't it?" Allie nodded again, harder. "Good slut girl!" Mira said, and Allie's head felt buzzy and empty. It felt so good to be praised and demeaned all at once like that.

Mira slipped two fingers inside Allie, pulling out the bullet vibrator. She whimpered softly, but Mira did plenty to make up for its absence. She scissored her two fingers around inside of her, pushing right into her g-spot. Allie's eyes shot open behind her blindfold and she went stiff as a board. Mira's fingers were already soaking wet, and the bound girl's body just kept pumping endorphins into her weakened brain. "Awww, look at her!" Mira teased. "Already lost in la la land, can't think about anything but how good it feels having her pussy played with while she's all helpless." The taller woman's thumb swirled around Allie's clit. "If you thought getting edged like a boy was good, just wait until you get to feel this properly. Because the fun thing about when girls lose control and slip over the edge is that when you cum, I don't have to stop!"