Beat on the Bitch - Arroyo

Story Info
Night City's most dangerous femboy has a boxing match.
5.4k words
4.55
4.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 05/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I own nothing, and I claim nothing; which is what YOU'LL get if you sue me: nothing. Consider yourself disclaimed.

Spoilers for Cyberpunk 2077 especially the side quest, BEAT ON THE BRAT; ARROYO

Summary: Night City's most dangerous femboy shows an arrogant bully the dangers of Unsportsmanlike Conduct

898

Heard somewhere the champ of Arroyo is a grade-A prick. Good news - should make beatin' his ass all the more fun ... or knowing you, fucking his ass which could be equally fun.

8

9

8

"My name is Buck and I looove to fuck,"

I rolled my eyes. I'd come to this sewer looking for a semi legit boxing match.

One of the minor advantages of coming to terms with the potential end of your life is developing a taste for dangerous thrill seeking behavior as you discover no end of people with eddies to burn ready to pay to watch your slide into reckless self destructive behavior. In this case, getting my ass beaten up for easy credits.

Turns out walking into the boxing ring looking like you took a wrong turn on the way to a work shift at The Dollhouse, makes for a useful distraction. The twins I fought in Kabuki were so busy checking out MY ass they let me BEAT theirs...plural. César Diego Ruiz, the Valentino I fought for the pink slip to his big ass car, was a tough quick fighter and definitely easy on the eyes but seeing as his pregnant wife was standing right next to him that's probably why he kept his eyes on the fight and MOSTLY off my ass. I still beat him though and took his customized gold-colored Villefort Alverado, currently double-parked outside, but not his money. He reminded me of Jackie Welles. When my bosses at Arasaka fired me, they wanted to terminate me with extreme prejudice, but Jackie a semi retired Valentino like Cesar, stepped in to save my ass. Yet another reason I'd owe that big lug a lifetime of debts I'd never be able to repay. For that reason alone I also advised Cesar to present his car-less ass at Mama Welles bar. He's bussing tables now and Pepe, her barkeep, is teaching him to mix drinks and avoid gang bangers.

Then there was Buck Arnold from Arroyo.

"Well ain't you dressed up like a pretty princess," he sneered, "you're in the wrong part of town, Buttercup. Lizzie's Bar is across town but Buck will help escort your pretty ass OUT of Arroyo."

"You're the guy I'm looking for?" I sighed.

"Well I ain't your next client Joytoy,"

Buck joking about my profession of choice was cute given he looked shabby and unkempt enough that PAYING for sex was clearly out of his price range. Besides, I'm used to randoms thinking I'm a prostitute, even the ones that know I'm actually a working-class mercenary.

I nodded and shrugged off my Samurai jacket. Several of Buck's minions looked at me nervously.

A lifetime and a half ago I'd have told myself it was because they were thinking naughty thoughts that big strong straight boys didn't want to be thinking about someone who looks or dresses the way I do.

Or maybe it was because of the cybernetic arms. The carbon fiber bones, reinforced tendons and enhanced muscles covered by ferro-plastic ceramic shell accented with industrial-grade carbon crystal -- diamond tipped knuckles for the uninitiated.

With proper calibration, they could play a piano or handle the recoil from a high-powered shotgun with equal grace. I've hung out at Lizzie's and Clouds enough to know some people get unbelievably horny watching you stroke a face or penis with the same hands they watched crush someone's head with a sledge hammer or rip a gun turret from its reinforced housing. They were the only enhancement Arasaka hadn't confiscated when I was unceremoniously fired for cause, ...Sorry, when I was "re-purposed" during a reorganization of corporate human resources. Don't feel too bad for me, my boss Arthur Jenkins was similarly repurposed, you can find his ash box in a niche at the North Oak crematorium where he's remembered as a loyal Arasaka employee -- which he absolutely was not.

These days however it's more likely they recognize my reputation as Night City's infamous edgerunner V. Losing a friend during an job can result in some awkward looks at Club Afterlife and I lost my entire crew, several of whom were pretty well known mercenaries around town; Jackie, TBug, legendary Fixer Dexter DeShawn and Evelyn Parker the prem-tier Doll who originally put everything together, all dead in a short span of days. As far as anyone knew I was the only survivor. As far as Night City's mercenary community was concerned, I was epically cursed. Upside was I got to work alone thus I didn't have to worry about splitting the rewards for the increasingly high-paying jobs I'm offered. The downside was I had to work alone, no one to watch my back during the increasingly dangerous jobs I take; plus trying to ignore the hard looks I get whenever I go to Club Afterlife is a pain in my ass. Though a fearsome reputation has its OWN rewards.

"Ah Buck," one of his cronies warned, "maybe you take this one seriously, that's V, as in the merc who they say died and came back from the dead."

"Everybody claims they beat death."

"I heard he walked into a Tyger Claw sex club in Watson and walked out again." whined another, "the Tyger Claws that lived to talk about it say he left without so much as a scratch."

That wasn't exactly what happened but if there's anything I've learned since becoming a Night City merc, reputation and street cred can get you out of a lot of problems that your gun and cyberware can't; of course occasionally they get you INTO trouble too, but life ain't perfect.

"The Tyger Claws are fucking pussies." Buck snarled.

"I heard The Mox made a move on The Dollhouse and he was their point man."

"That's not true," I corrected, "there was a The Mox involved but she was part of my crew. I was a mercenary hired by a Tyger Claw underboss, ...well I guess she's a boss NOW."

"See, his rep is bullshit." Buck snorted.

I wasn't the only one who could hear the nervousness creeping deeper into his voice with every denial.

"No," I replied, "I just don't want The Mox and Tyger Claws to start a war over a stupid rumor."

"Whatever, looking at you is getting my wallet wet. I'm putting everything on the line to fight you pretty boy, you are a boy ain't ya? Can't rightly tell you know."

I was wearing a ballistic armored half-top, thigh-high boots, a short skirt emblazoned with the Mox bitch logo and nano-infused make-up. The micro machines mixed with the colorants and dyes would enhance the already formidable cloaking technology I used so surveillance cameras and lower end vision tech saw a distorted blur where my face should be.

I gazed at his threadbare army uniform and equally threadbare cyber replacements.

"Where'd you fight?" I asked.

"South and Central America," he answered proudly, "that's where I picked up my little sweetheart here."

He gestured towards an army green bolt action sniper rifle. I'd recently seen one in use actually, out in The Badlands. The damn thing was almost an anti-material rifle capable of punching holes in armor via its explosive tipped ammunition.

"Nice sniper rifle," I whistled, "looks like one of the 300 or so the Russkies gave out during the corporate wars. It's apparently still pretty cool even by modern standards."

It was definitely in better condition than his implants.

"You admiring my chrome sweetheart? These are military-grade implants," Buck boasted, "could punch a hole through a tank with these hands. Not like the pleasure mods you Mox Wannabes use."

"You've never actually fought a Mox before have you?" I asked him carefully.

"Not unless you count wrestling in bed -- am I right?" He cackled to the forced amusement of his cronies.

A ghostly figure shimmered into life at the edge of my perception.

"Dudes got the same model arm I have ... used to have," Johnny Silverhand snickered, "those were bargain bin rejects back when I was alive and he's wanking himself about how strong he is with 'em?"

"Sure you aren't fucking with me just for shits and giggles?" I mentally asked the deceased rockerboy.

"Trust me V, go all in with this jackass he's too stupid to back down and he clearly hasn't checked your stats otherwise he'd know how ludicrously out of his depth he is."

Out loud I cleared my throat, "How about we raise the stakes?"

"I'm putting up everything I got already."

"I'll double the stakes if you throw in the sniper." I replied, "or is that too scary for you, Sugar tits?"

You think I'm scared of you? I don't give a fuck about you -- double it is."

"Nice!"

We marched to a central area where Buck started bouncing on his heels.

"Are you ready for an ass whooping?"

He darted at me throwing what I assume was a deadly flurry of blows at my head. Thing is I wasn't standing anywhere close to where he was punching. Buck threw punch after punch, most missed completely but even when he actually hit me they glanced uselessly off my subdermal armor.

Finally I got tired of dodging his punches and started parrying them. Knocking aside his strikes leaving him open to blows that lacerated his skin. Finally he fell to the ground wheezing and coughing from exertion.

"Yeah you should know that those pleasure mods you were mocking can be overclocked to be as deadly as any combat mod, ...and occasionally even deadlier."

"You ...you tricked me!"

"Tricked you?" I laughed, "Bucky your goons practically begged you not to underestimate me which you decided to do anyway. Now I'll take that sniper rifle if you please?"

Buck surged up from the ground driving a stun baton into my side. An electromagnetic surge sent waves of agony through my systems.

He tried to swing for my head, probably assuming the EMP would have crippled me longer, and if my implants hadn't been installed by the best ripperdoc in Night City, maybe it would have worked but Victor, genius that he was, had installed redundant systems. My fist snaked out grabbing Buck's arm and forcing his stun baton away from me.

"Get him, he yelled at his cronies who moved towards us."

The first one got the full force of the baton. The dude crumpled up as the pulse charge sent him crashing to the ground.

The rest hung back.

"What are you waiting for, take this faggot out,"

"You've got a really big mouth Buck!" I growled.

"Fuck you, you can suck my left one."

"You know I was just going to take the money and your gun but now that you've decided to go and piss me off." I snarled, "I'm hungry for something extra, so do me a favor Buck and open that pretty-boy mouth of yours."

"You can't scare me!"

I kicked off one of my boots and shoved a stockinged foot into his face driving him to the ground. Then I pushed the sole of my foot down, enjoying the sound of his gasping and cursing.

"I got to say being a bully to a weak-ass bitch is kinda fun, no wonder you love it so much," I taunted.

"So much for being the better man," Buck snarled, "assuming that you are a man,"

"Ah honey," I sneered, "I've used socks to jerk-off with that I respect more than you,"

Shoving him into the dirt, I dropped to my knees planting my ass on his writhing face.

I reached into his pants and unreeled a semi hard cock. I started stroking him.

"What's the matter Buck-Who-Likes-To-Fuck," I chuckled, "you're pretty hard for a crossdressing faggot femboy like me."

Buck answered my taunts with mostly unintelligible grunting as his weakening fists beat against my crushing ass. I jerked his cock and to my amusement he didn't lose his hard-on. Instead even with my crushing grip, his shaft remained surprisingly hard

I stroked his meat, "You know some guys get off on suffocating -- is that you Buck? You gonna cum like a bitch because I'm suffocating you with my femboy ASS?"

My Gorilla Arms can be modified on the fly so I dialed up the electro-static mods. I shoved a finger in Buck's ass and he screeched as the equivalent of a low-power taser discharge stimulated his prostate. I watched as his shuddering cock immediately spewed rivers of cum into the air.

"Not bad Buck, not bad at all," I sneered, "but you don't just fight like a little bitch -- you cum like one too,"

I reached into my pants and pulled out my already throbbing shaft.

"Sweetie this is going in one of your holes, now it'll either be your mouth willingly or somewhere else UNWILLINGLY."

"You can't make me." Buck sounded truly afraid, for some reason that only enflamed me.

"I think you already know that's not true so think fast Bucky-boy, you either give me your mouth, your ass or by God I'll drill you a new hole and stick it in there myself."

My shaft wasn't even fully erect and it was already harder and longer than it had ever been. I wanted to do this, some darkness was feeding on his fear of the inevitable. For the first time in a long time I wasn't a passenger in my own life. I was in control.

I felt my heart racing and my boy-pussy tighten in anticipation, I was really gonna do it, I was going to fuck Buck in his hateful thug ass, but first I'd use his vile mouth as a cum dump.

Buck whined as he placed his mouth around the tip and began slowly pushing his face onto it. I felt a load of cum surging through my balls until they were practically swelling with seed and the fearful look in his eyes indicated that he knew what was going to happen

Oddly his minions seemed hungry for the act, he'd lorded his strength and power over them for a long time. They'd been waiting for this moment, and one guy pulled out a recorder.

I wasn't much concerned, surveillance-canceling makeup and tech remember?

Buck started to swirl his tongue around the head and even sucked the first few inches of my pole into his mouth.

"Oh fuck this," I snarled, grabbing his ears and spearing several inches of my cock down his throat.

"Deep throat me bitch! I thought you wanted to show me a good time. You were talking a lot of good shit before but I cram a couple inches of cock in your mouth and you're weeping and slobbering like the pathetic little bitch that you are."

Buck gagged as my shaft plugged his mouth, clearly unused to the girth that was filling his oral cavity. I didn't care.

I started sawing my penis in and out of his face, inserting a little more of my fleshy member with each thrust. His throat bulged obscenely, discomfort obvious as he tried to accommodate the meaty invader. I watched his eyes begin to fill up with big blubbering tears almost immediately.

"This is how bitches should be treated. You don't make love to bitches, Buck-Who-Loves-To-Fuck, you use them and then you throw them away like the cum-rags they are. Your bitch-mouth GIVES me pleasure and I TAKE it, because your bitch-ass wants to keep on breathing."

I slapped him a little.

"Your friends are filming us you think they're going to go home and jerk off to me raping your ass? I hope so. Maybe they'll ask you to blow them like you're blowing me."

Buck's cheeks were sunk in hard around my shaft. He was applying a lot of suction on my monster, his face flushed.

"Mmmm... good boy. You can't fight for shit but you got some potential as a cocksucking whore."

Before long, I started being more aggressive; actively sliding my length in out of Buck's mouth, snapping my hips with every stroke.

"This is how bitch-mouths should treat a cock like mine. Got that? Yeah... you like this, huh?"

Buck made incomprehensible, gurgling noises in response.

There was no way he could get a word out with my cock as hard and as girthy as it was in his mouth.

I just kept pounding away at his face, pausing only to taunt him or hurl abuse at his poor technique. Periodically I'd slide enough of my shaft out of his mouth so he could bathe my cock with spit before I'd socket the big head back in his throat. I could only imagine how much of my precum was oozing down his throat.

"Don't you look sexy with a dick down your throat? It feels good, huh?" I snarled, "you got pretty DICK-SUCKING lips."

Sliding forward on his chest and completely stuffing his face with my meat. He was helpless, and based on the way he was sucking me in like his life depended on it, he knew it.

I felt potent semen rising up my shaft like a volcano. I was about to cum and it was going to be a gusher.

"Oh damn, I'm CUMMING!" I moaned, "Waste an drop and you'll be shitting come for a fucking week."

I watched Buck's throat throb and writhe around as he struggled to swallow my entire load. I humped his face in short strokes. I could feel the sadistic shark-like smile on my face.

I had a pretty good idea about how much cum was being forced down Buck's throat by the way he swallowed with great difficulty

Clearly Buck took my threat seriously as he didn't waste a drop.

I kept my cock buried in his mouth as I told him, "Get those pants off, you and I aren't nearly half finished playing."

Buck looked scared,

"See now you're going to take me seriously aren't you?"

"Miss V," Buck begged, "I get that I fucked up and said some shitty things but I've got a girlfriend and I can't do this. Maybe I could just go back to what I was doing for you before. You liked that didn't you? "

I loomed over him, smiling at him, "See now you're showing me respect. All I had to do to get it was plug that whore-hole you call a mouth with a cock and suddenly it's please and sorry and don't rape me I have a girlfriend, -- now get those fucking clothes off, we're just getting started!"

Buck started to unbuckle his pants sniveling and blubbering, tiring of his whining I caught his face in my synthetic fist.

I picked him up til his feet dangled above the ground. My other hand wandered over his chest and down his stomach. I grabbed his shirt up and with a swift and savage tug, ripped it off. I ran my hand around and across him, feeling his laughably doughy stomach muscles and pinching his nipples until he whined. His body felt vaguely muscular since he was a veteran but he'd obviously let himself go a lot.

"I'm going to fuck you," I explained coldly, "And yes it's going to hurt you but it's going to feel so good for me and isn't MY pleasure what a bitch like you should be worrying about?"

I dropped him to the ground where he cowered at my feet. That made me want to use and abuse him even more. I enjoyed his fear.

"Given how often you use the term faggot, I'm going to go ahead and assume you're scared you might be a cock-hungry bitch."

I looked meaningfully at him and he pulled his pants off, I started stalking him closing the distance and stroking my cock,

I smiled evilly, "The good news is there's no reason for you to be scared anymore because you already are a cock-SUCKING bitch so now I'm going to remove all doubts in your mind."

Soon his clothes were crumpled up on the ground.

"Get down on your knees, put your ass in the air and get ready for your world to change."

I turned to his watching cronies, a couple of whom were already pleasuring themselves. Clearly they were enjoying the show.

"Given this asshole can't shut up about his gun can I assume he's got lube for the thing?"

One of the guys snatched up a half empty tube of gun oil and tossed it to me. I snatched it out of the air, thanking him politely before turning back to Buck.

I squeezed the tube smearing the lubrication onto my fingers. Then, grabbing him by the throat to hold him in place, I reached between his ass cheeks and circled my lubricated fingers around his hole before I penetrated his rosebud. He tried but couldn't completely stifle the moan my questing fingers forced out of him. I could feel his submission through his ass. He actually twitched and writhed against my hand as if trying to get my fingers, already loosening his clutching hole, to brush against his prostate. He even had an erection and I taunted him for it.

12