Beat on the Bitch - Arroyo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you, a little fingering of your ass and you're practically cumming already, you've always been a cock loving slut, now everyone else is going to know it too."

I dragged him closer to me. Grinding my girly-cock against his twitching ass.

"Feel that cock Buck," I hissed in his ear, "it's going all the way inside you."

Call me prideful, but I was usually kind to virgins and first timers. Trying to pay it forward I suppose, but with Buck there was nothing sweet or tender about what was going to happen.

I pressed my fingers inside his lubed up backdoor and felt an obscene and sadistic joy at his whimpering.

"Oh honey, save those noises for when I actually stick it in."

With a hand around his throat, I nudged my femboy cock against his hole letting him feel the pressure against his brown hole. I saw his eyes darting towards his cronies in a mostly silent appeal for help. They seemed to be enjoying this show however, much more than the boxing match. One guy was actively filming us.

"They won't help you Hell they're probably betting whether you'll cum all over yourself."

I watched over his shoulder as Buck trembled and shook against me, I felt my cock tap against his bussy and mine tightened anticipating defiling the sixth street thug.

I paused and savoured the feeling of my hard cock I reached around him and stroked his shaft rubbing my wet thumb around his knob head teasing him with it.

"Prepare to be invaded -- Buck-Who-Likes-To-Fuck," I sneered in his ear, "You're gonna be dreaming about me being all up in that ass tonight."

I waited until his despair made him physically and mentally submit, then I closed my eyes preparing for the exquisite union of my sissy-cock and his asshole.

I pushed forward, forcing the head of my cock into Buck's asshole and taking joy in the moan that ripped from him.

"Oh god yes," I sighed as I pushed more of myself into the man, "this is just what I needed, plundering: a newbie ass. I'm going to teach this ass to love taking it from behind, you bitch."

I clenched my teeth and tightly closed my eyes as the first two or three inches of my fuck stick slid in and out of his ass.

"OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSS!" I yelled.

I felt his sphincter open for me like a hacked door lock. I inhaled deeply as I felt his involuntary shudders as I pushed through any resistance as my big thick head slid into his depths.

My cock was so wet from the lube I'd slipped into his backside that it was actually quite easy for me to slide into his asshole.

I started jerking my hips sharply as I slapped and spanked his ass feeding more of my girth inside him.

SLAP

I spanked his ass hard, sending shivers of sadistic pleasure shooting down my spine straight into my throbbing shaft.

SLAP

My boy-pussy contracted and my cock dripped precum as it battered and abused Buck's tightened asshole, ramming a good couple inches into him with every thrust.

SLAP

"YESSS Bitch-boy, take my dick," I snarled forcefully as my hips kept screwing my cock into his shitter.

SLAP

"YOU ARE ONE HOT PIECE OF FUCKING ASS Buck," I yelled, which sent me hurtling towards a powerful climax.

Our fucking was so intense, my hands clenched until the flesh of his ass bulged between my synthetic fingers. I could feel his asshole squeezing around the thickness of my hard pounding cock. I could feel the head of it banging against his insides and seconds later another huge shuddering orgasm swept through me.

"God I love it in your ass, Buck," I taunted, "aren't you loving my femboy cock in your ass tough-guy. You want me to give it to you even harder big boy?"

"Guess I can start calling you Aladdin," Johnny Silverhand snickered, "cause you're definitely showing this idiot a whole new world,"

I ignored him because if it was a joke I didn't get it and because I was having a ridiculous amount of fun.

Buck's whining moans grew louder as the invasion of my shaft grew more intense. Pulling him up from his best over position I hissed in his ear.

"Bet you'd like it if I stroked you off, I can barely see your bitch-stick to grab it."

I reached between his legs to stroke Buck's small cock. Buck writhed on the end of my shaft. It took a while but he was indeed thrusting his shaft through my loosely circled hand.

I reached down and grabbed Buck's balls. He yelled and tried twitching away as my grip on his hips tightened and stuffed the last inches of my cock inside him, using my grip on his scrotum as a handle.

"That-a Boy Bucky," I groaned, "I can feel your ass squirming around my cock. I'm all the way inside you now. That girlfriend of yours is gonna have to start fucking you on the regular. She'll see it on your face that you took a dick balls-deep."

I began dragging my cock back out of Buck until only the head remained before slowly plunging it back inside.

"The power of dick compels you," Johnny Silverhand snickered, "the power of dick compels you."

I slowly built up speed, enjoying Buck's tight ass and fucking him to a steady rhythm. Bottoming out on every thrust, Buck's moaning would turn to the occasional shriek. It felt like my testicles were steadily pummeling Buck's feeble pair every time my hips collided into his ass.

"That's it Buck, you're taking every inch of my cock so nicely." My hand continued to fondle his soft penis, and thus I felt when his shaft got harder.

"That's my boy, you're getting into it now, gonna blow your load in my hands."

Buck whined incoherently.

I hissed in his ear, "Tell you what Buck, if you cum before I do I'll feed it to you and you'd better get every drop."

Buck went limp in my arms, his eyes shut, his dick dripping precum into my hand.

"I told you what I would do when you came from my dick in your ass," I panted, triumphant in my conquest.

I was truly pounding him now, all the way in and out, creating an obscene slapping sound. My next orgasm building in my balls and fucked the Sixth Street thug harder and faster, caring only about my own pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum all the way inside you!" I moaned.

My cock was impossibly hard, impossibly thick inside Buck, and then with a triumphant cry I started erupting inside him.

I kept pumping, circling my hips, using his ass to coax all of my seed out, until I had finally emptied myself inside the conquered asshole.

When I had finally stopped cumming I continued to make small pumps in the man's ass enjoying the post-orgasmic sensation of the now very well lubricated hole. When my cock finally started to go limp, I pulled free of Buck's ass, whose moans had now turned to soft whimpering.

I got up, making sure to slide my balls across his face as I did. Then I got an evil idea. Planting my foot on his chest I unleashed a stream of piss on Buck's face and neck.

"Run your mouth again, without a cock in it, and I'll be back Buck, and you and me? we'll really have a problem." I hissed as I left him laying in a pool of piss and cum, some of it mine but quite a bit of it was his own.

I stepped away from the man and collected the sniper rifle and credits. Then strolled away with an arrogant swagger.

8

9

8

I heard about the fight several times later that week. An Animals gang member sent me a selfie. whether it was meant to intimidate me or was an intimate invitation depends on your personal taste for thicc ladies with a implant and steroid regimen that makes certain ripperdocs rich and Maelstrom gangers nervous.

I was shooting the shit at Punching Judy Alvarez's apartment when it came up in conversation,

By the way," Alverez started, "met any 6th Street boxers lately? "

"That's a strangely specific question."

"-To which you gave me a surprisingly evasive answer."

"You obviously heard what happened, that's not exactly indicative of my fidelity or feelings about consent."

"Relax sweetie, I may spend my days tuning virtual orgasms in a basement but I know what bigoted trash some Sixth Street Gangers can be."

I looked at her amused smirk, "Goddamn someone leaked the video. Please tell me you can't still tell it was me?

"Not anymore, a little editing and a few tweaks and Rita Wheeler has some new fans."

"Oh Fuck, she must love me?"

"She invited you to, and this is a direct quote, 'come and find out how you're ACTUALLY supposed to top a whining bottom-bitch,'"

"Great, I'm sure that won't come back to bite me in the ass -- metaphorically speaking anyway."

Bite you? No but some of the Mox know who took out Jotaro Shobo and put an actual Doll in charge of The Dollhouse so you've got some fans.

And by fans you mean ..."

"People who want to do bad things to you," Judy snickered, "they're very jealous of me."

"Great!"

"At least you're not at Clouds, apparently a certain popular Braindance featuring Lizzy Wizzy fucking some anonymous dude while cuckolding her boyfriend-slash-manager has upped the number of clients looking for female-dominant scenarios."

I rolled my eyes and decided to steer clear of Clouds AND Lizzie's for a while.

8

9

8

Buck nervously waited in the booth at Clouds. It had taken him a while to earn the eddies but he'd made the trip to Japantown. He could have gone to one of the much cheaper Jig-Jig Street joy-toys but he was ashamed enough of what he was asking for without the additional threat whoever gave it to him might remember that he asked, ... no begged for it.

"We found you a doll that matches your desired criteria," the receptionist had said.

"And she won't remember that I was here afterwards?"

"Dolls' memories are automatically purged afterwards; she won't remember anything you don't want her to."

Did he imagine her look of judgemental disgust, probably. This was Clouds -- the Dollhouse, satisfying creepy fetishes and kinky fantasies in a consequence-free environment was pretty much why the place existed.

Suddenly the door slid open and a doll entered, her eyes already glowing, she was being given his information.

"I was hoping ..."

The dark skinned woman held up a restraining hand. "The name is Roxie, Mistress Roxie to you. Now get on the bed and try to relax. It'll make the next few minutes more pleasant, ...for ME anyway."

Buck dropped his pants and avoided her commanding gaze with shame. He was already getting hard.

12