Beatrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ... you didn't ...?" she began.

"No, I did not," he growled. "Not yet anyway!" And with that he reached for her hands, pulled her up and flipped her effortlessly onto her knees.

This took Beatrice totally by surprise. The insipid coupling with her husband had always happened with her lying supine beneath him. Now her excitement surged again as she realised what he was about to do. He was going to mount her like some stable yard beast -- like a stallion or a bull -- and her heart set up a new tattoo at the prospect. He didn't keep her waiting long but stepped forward again, grabbed her hips and drove his cock home.

This was a wholly new sensation for Beatrice and she quickly realised how much she liked it. His cock seemed to find new angles inside her and she responded with renewed heat and passion. Their bodies slapped together with each thrust. She felt her bottom quivering and she looked down between her swaying, shuddering breasts to see his cock pulling and pushing on her nether lips. This animal rutting made her excitement soar and when he leaned over her back to reach under and grasp her breasts, his cockhead found a new pleasure point that made her gasp.

She was surprised by the mewling, pleading sounds that were coming from her own throat and she gave words to her need.

"Yes!" she cried. "Yes do it -- do it -- fuck me hard -- harder! Harder!"

The young duke responded to her pleas by grabbing her shoulders and pulling her back each time he rammed into her -- his own words were inarticulate grunts and growls as he tried to fuck this uppity bitch into oblivion.

When it came, their climax was mutual. Beatrice felt the invading cock head swell and then actually felt his seed jetting into her, spurt after spurt of hot cum, that triggered an orgasm in her of overwhelming force. Their cries of ecstasy mingled in a coarse gasping scream and they fell forward onto the bed, Gottfried landing on her in a sweating, heaving heap of entwined limbs.

It was some time before they could muster the strength to move. Gottfried rolled off Beatrice onto his back, but he was still breathing heavily. She eventually rolled over beside him and drew her knees up to her chest, hugging her shins, and savouring the afterglow of the best sex she had ever had.

He raised himself on one elbow and ran a lazy palm over her exposed mound, feeling the lingering heat and moisture there. He raised the palm to mouth and licked it -- a sensual gesture that again surprised and delighted Beatrice.

"Well," he said at last. "Did I pass the test?"

She smiled at him, then frowned in mock gravity: "Well, let's just say you've made a good start. After all, you will be staying with us for hunting and gaming for at least another week and..." she trailed her fingers down his stomach to lightly scratch the underside of his still semi-erect cock. "...you could perhaps do a lot more to convince me of your ... ah ... potency." A slow smile spread across Gottfried's face. He gently eased her legs down from her chest and leaned over to kiss, lick, suck and gently bite the duchess's right nipple. He felt her tremble under his mouth and looking up he smiled again and said:

"Your wish is my command, your grace!"

*

Duke Gottfried of Thalbard did indeed stay with his hosts for another week -- spending his days enjoying the boar-hunting and falconry provided by his father-in-law to be. And he could soon find his own way by night along the dark and winding passages of the castle that led to a very different quarry -- a beautiful and lascivious beast that nightly drained him of noble essence. On their final night together, after yet another delightful romp, the duchess was in a much more pensive mood and Gottfried couldn't help but tease her.

"Do you suppose your loving husband has any idea of the wanton whore he has for a wife?" The sudden fierceness that entered her eyes shocked him and he cried out in pain as Beatrice closed a tight fist around his ball-sack.

"Listen to me boy," she hissed in his face. "If anyone ever finds out about this you will not live long enough to regret it. If I hear of any rumours or drunken boasts, then the marriage to Ulrika will be off and my tales of rape and molestation at your hands will see you hung, drawn and quartered. Do you understand?" She emphasised her question with a further tightening of the grip on his balls.

"Yes, yes," he gasped. "For God's sake I was only teasing." He gave a strangled shriek at a last wrenching of his balls before Beatrice released her grip.

"Good!" she said. "Now go back to Thalbard and prepare for your wedding."

*

A week later, just as Beatrice had hoped, her monthly bloods did not come in. It had been a bald lie to Gottfried that she no longer menstruated; and Beatrice had never truly believed that she was barren. Why would she be? She herself was one of nine children, all of whom had survived infancy. Her three older sisters had produced fourteen children between them. Though she had no real proof, Beatrice suspected it was her husband's insipid trickling seed that was the real problem. But that night she made her way to her husband's bed chamber to coax his reluctant cock into giving her just one more dose of his dribbling spunk. Then, after a decent interval she could announce her pregnancy to the world and begin the second phase of her plan for a brighter, better future for herself and the Duchy of Helmstadt.

Nine months later the whole duchy rejoiced to the news that Beatrice had delivered a healthy son and heir for Duke Rickard. The squalling, bawling, thriving bundle of joy was everything the old duke could have wished -- except perhaps that the boy favoured his mother's darker hair and complexion rather than that of his own fair-haired Norse heritage.

And when a month after that, the drunken Duke Rickard mysteriously toppled to his death while taking a piss from the battlements, Beatrice's plan was complete. She would, of course, rule the Duchy of Helmstadt, in her son's name until he reached his majority. To the immense relief of her citizens, she immediately sued for peace with the Duchy of Wechstal, graciously conceding the disputed territories from a position of strength, thanks to her new alliance with her son-in-law, Gottfried, the Duke of Thalbard.

Gottfried, of course, cast many a suspicious look at the young duke-apparent, as the boy grew into a handsome, intelligent and capable young man who, thanks to his mother, was well-versed in all the skills of diplomacy and wise government; and fully prepared to rule in his own right over a happy, prosperous and, above all, peaceful dukedom.

The End.

12