Emma's New Life

Story Info
Emma gets used to being uncle's fucktoy and gets knocked up.
2.8k words
4.41
643.2k
727
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven weeks after moving in with her uncle, Emma had become somewhat used to her new life, as far as one ever could get used to being an unwilling broodmare for their own uncle. She had pretty much given up on fighting him when it came to sex. She had learnt the hard way that the more she tried to fight him, the rougher the treatment she would get for it.

The first few days had been hell for her. Dennis had been so excited about finally having his beautiful niece all for himself that he hadn't let up on her for more than a couple of hours when she first moved in. During those first few days he'd had her in every position he could think of, and he had loved shooting his cum into her in every single one of them.

He had grown especially fond of making her ride him, as she really had to think about what they were doing and look him in the eyes as he made her basically fuck herself with his cock.

Emma had tried to avoid thinking about actually fucking her uncle in the beginning, instead imagining herself somewhere else, with someone else, but when Dennis had picked up on that, he had found ways of making her remember at all times that she was with him. Now he constantly reminded her that it was her uncle's cock that was pounding into her, that it was his cum filling her up and his baby that would soon grow inside her. He made her look into his eyes as he came and had started making her ask to be fucked, by playing with her clit with a strong vibrator until she couldn't take another orgasm and asked him to finally take her.

Emma wasn't quite pregnant yet, her last period had come a little less than three weeks after coming here, but with the pace Dennis had been filling her up with cum, he suspected she would be pregnant very soon. Her next period should have started yesterday and it hadn't begun yet, so he hoped he had already succeeded at knocking her up and just didn't know for certain yet.

That morning Dennis had taken her in his all-time favorite position again, with her on her knees as he roughly fucked her from behind. It made him feel so powerful to have this young beauty on her hands and knees with his cock buried in her to the hilt, completely at his mercy. And it gave him the best angle to continually hit her cervix with every thrust, which he enjoyed immensely. Like music to his ears, Emma would gasp and groan as he used his hands to make her cum on his cock as he fucked her, while pushing so painfully deeply inside her with every thrust. It also satisfied the primal part of him that just wanted to breed her and make her take his seed, so he could see her swell with his child.

Just imagining her pregnant, her beautiful tits even bigger, her belly growing and her face flushed as she carried around his progeny, he was hard again. He really wanted to take his little toy again right now, and luckily for him he could do so whenever he wanted.

Her uncle found Emma on the living room sofa, reading a book he had bought her as one of many bribes to try and get her warmed up to him. In time and in conjunction with the hopefully soon aiding pregnancy hormones, he hoped he could get her so used to him that she wouldn't try to leave again and instead accepted her new life as it was. The two times Emma had tried to get away, his alarm system had warned him early and he had gotten her before she could even leave the front porch. But he had had to punish her for it, spanking her roughly both times, which was something he didn't enjoy. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy making her feel a bit of pain, he just preferred using his cock to cause that as he fucked her instead of spanking her.

"Come here, Emma.", he told her now in the strict voice he used whenever he gave her a command. She had quickly picked up on the fact that it was in her own interest to obey him straight away. If she took too long to do something he told her to do, or she didn't do it at all, he would be very rough in making her do exactly what he had asked her to.

With trembling fingers Emma put the book she had been reading away and stood up from the couch, slowly so she could delay the inevitable as long as she could. When she looked at him, she saw that her uncle had already undressed and was standing before her with his cock proudly protruding from his body. She knew what he wanted when he pointed at the ground before him, so Emma got down on her knees before him and started taking his cock into her mouth immediately. She knew that if she didn't, he would use a ring gag on her and force himself into her mouth, something she had learned the hard way.

Dennis enjoyed letting his niece suck on his cock to get him nice and wet whenever he wanted to fuck her. That way he could skip the foreplay and just make her take his dick, instead of having to wait until he got her sufficiently wet before doing so. That was something he was really looking forward to when he got her pregnant, he had heard a number of times that pregnant women were constantly horny and ready to be fucked. That sounded amazing to him, and he couldn't wait for Ema to get to that point.

"Take off your dress, then bend over the sofa, baby." The sofa was just slightly too high for Emma to bend over the back of it without going up on her tiptoes, so she was balancing on them in order to get herself high enough. Dennis enjoyed this position immensely, he needed to lift her up a bit further to get his cock into her tight pussy as she was so much shorter than him, which meant her feet left the floor and she was completely under his control as plowed into her. He quickly pushed his glistening cock into his niece, ignoring her moan of pain as his big cock stretched her open again.

Dennis had been delighted to find out that even after weeks of almost constant fucking, she would still always be nice and tight whenever he wanted to fuck her next, her pussy tightening back up in vain every time, as it would be forcefully stretched again by his big cock only hours later.

Now that he was back inside her, he set a languid pace of deliberate forceful thrusts, for which he would lift Emma up slightly every time he pulled out and then let her fall back onto his cock, getting himself impossibly deep inside her. He continued like this for a while, revelling in the feeling of being buried balls deep in her warm wet pussy.

Against her will, Emma's pussy got wet very quickly every time he fucked her now. Her body knew how to fulfill its natural purpose much better than she did, Dennis thought as he continued roughly moving her up and down on his cock.

Emma was ashamed at feeling herself get closer to orgasm yet again. It seemed that her uncle had figured out exactly how he could make her cum quickly whilst taking her, despite the soreness and pain that she still felt every time.

This was still one of the worst things about being fucked by her uncle, the way her own body betrayed her. But even as she thought that, she felt the delicious pleasure of her coming climax as her pussy started clenching around Dennis' big cock.

He started furiously pistoning in and out of her now, the way Emma's pussy spasmed around him quickly pushing him over the edge too. As the first shot of cum left his twitching cock, he pushed himself inside her as far as he could and emptied his balls right into her womb, thrusting slightly with every new spurt whilst keeping himself deeply buried.

Now that he was finally done Emma slumped against the back of the sofa and felt his warm release pool deep inside her, as she was tilted down so it couldn't escape. She didn't have the energy to cry every time he fucked her anymore, as she got so used to being used as his very own fucktoy, that she became a little bit more numb to it every time.

In the beginning she screamed and cried every time, after futilely trying to fight him off beforehand. But now she just did what he commanded her to most of the time and hoped for it to be over soon. Only when he told her to do something especially painful or undignified she fought him, like when he wanted her to ask him to fuck her or to expressly tell him that she liked what he did to her. But even then he would find a way to force her into doing so regardless of how much he fought.

Emma winced as her uncle finally pulled his now limp cock out of her, the friction irritating her abused pussy as it was still overly sensitive from her last orgasm. A strong hand on her back stopped her from getting back on her feet yet, as Dennis started fondling her soft breasts with his other hand. He alternated between tweaking her nipples and cupping and squeezing her tits, now using both hands to play with Emma's beautiful chest which made her whimper as he stimulated her sensitive tits. He liked keeping her in a position where his cum couldn't escape for a while after a thorough fuck, so like this he used the time to have some more fun with her.

Only after another ten minutes of playing with Emma's breasts and later her clit, thus forcing another orgasm from her did Dennis let her stand again and left her as he went back to his office, deeply satisfied from another glorious fuck.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Two days later, Emma still hadn't started her period. She was terrified about most likely already being pregnant, whereas her uncle was already feeling victorious as he made her take a pregnancy test to confirm what both expected. With trembling fingers holding the blue and white stick, Emma sat on the side of the bathtub and prayed for it to not show her the result she dreaded. Dennis stood across from her, impatiently twitching his foot as he waited for the confirmation of his achievement. Two stripes appeared after another tense moment, and as Emma started to sob at the now certainty that her uncle had succeeded at knocking her up. He bent down to pick her up and carried her off to the bedroom, setting her down on their bed before pulling her against him.

He was so hard as he thought about his niece now carrying his child that he couldn't wait to sink his cock back into her right now, but it wouldn't do for her to be crying the entire time and he needed her to calm down for the safety of the child. And for once he wanted her to actually enjoy it as he fucked her, even if it was just this one time.

"Emma, listen to me."

She looked up at his command, so used to obeying his orders that it now came automatically.

"You are going to stop crying and calm down now. I told you that I would knock you up soon and now that you are pregnant, it doesn't do anything to cry about it. You are going to be so beautiful as your belly grows with our child and everything is going to be perfect. Just lean back and let me relax you."

With that, he pulled her further towards him, so she was leaning with her back against his chest, her legs between his on the bed. She only wore a short dress as he wanted her to during the summer, with nothing underneath so he had easy access. He now used his hands to spread her legs, whilst she was still silently crying as she lay against him, although her breathing had calmed somewhat and she was no longer sobbing loudly. Then he started slowly and tenderly stroking her clit, willing her to only feel pleasure at that moment so she would stop being so terrified and calm down.

This was the first time he really took his time in pleasuring her, without just doing so to get her to either get wet enough for sex or so he could feel her orgasming around his cock. This time it actually was about her, he wanted to calm her down about getting pregnant and also reward her this way for everything she was giving him, albeit against her will. Dennis started whispering words of praise into her ear as his other hand moved up under her dress to play with her breasts, but now he was careful and tender in his actions, wanting her to feel good about what he did. His other hand continued touching her clit as he slowly built up the pleasure.

Without thinking, Emma felt herself leaning further into her uncle's embrace the longer he touched and praised her. It was getting increasingly difficult to focus on anything but the pleasurable sensations he evoked in her with his touch, so different to how his hands had felt on her before. Even the terror at having another life growing inside her against her will abated slowly as her mind became hazy and she felt herself slowly nearing her climax. This felt so much better than all the times he had forcefully made her cum in order to satisfy his own needs.

When he turned her around to straddle his lap, she didn't even try to stop him and let him kiss her deeply as he continued his ministrations on her clit and her sensitive breasts. He would do so anyway, no matter what she did, so why not just enjoy it and let it happen for once. She also let him take off her dress and move his mouth down to suck one of her hard nipples into his mouth, making her moan loudly at the stimulation.

Soon he had her cumming on his hand as he continued softly stroking her, guiding her through the best orgasm she had ever had. When she was done she slumped against him with her head on his shoulder, her face flushed and her breathing labored.

With her still limply leaning against him, Dennis pulled off the confining fabric of his boxers which his painfully hard cock had been straining against. His cock was weeping with precum and he desperately needed to feel it buried in Emma's tight wet pussy.

"You were so great, baby, how about I make you feel that again?", he asked her in a much softer voice than he normally used with her. When she nodded with her face still buried in the crook of his neck, he slowly lifted her up and placed her right above his straining cock. He then slowly let her sink down upon it, hearing only a sharp inhale of breath from Emma once he was buried fully inside her.

Still completely relaxed in her post-orgasmic haze, Emma was surprised that she barely felt any pain when her uncle's cock entered her body, only the mild ache of her pussy stretching to accommodate him. And when he began rubbing her clit again as well as kissing the skin on her neck and shoulders tenderly, she didn't even protest as he began lifting her up and down on his cock.

After a few minutes of slow, sensual sex Emma felt herself building up towards another powerful orgasm. She couldn't stop herself from moaning in pleasure now, and that spurred her uncle on to get a little more forceful with his actions. He began really thrusting into her from below as he felt himself speeding towards cumming too. Having his little pregnant niece blissfully moaning as he fucked her made him really enjoy this much slower, less rough sex. And when he finally used both his hands to really bounce her up and down on his cock as he started cumming, he was ecstatic as he felt his niece's pussy rhythmically spasming around him as she too came again.

He knew that once she came back to her senses, she would go back to hating him with every fiber of her being, especially now that she had his baby growing inside her against her will, but she wouldn't be able to forget how he had made her feel right now.

To be continued...