Beatrix Learns the Steps Ch. 02

Story Info
Beatrix vents her frustration.
4k words
3.96
9.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not think of what happened on Tuesday night for the rest of the week. I was insanely busy at work. One of our major clients decided in the last minute that the design we had agreed on for their new website was not edgy enough.

We stayed in the office for ten hours a day every day , Photoshopping the content, rewriting the code, and testing testing, testing. By the time I returned home all I could think of was a shower and sleep.

We pulled it off of course. We even decided to celebrate our job well done with a little work outing in Friday afternoon. I was dog tired, but I was looking for it. I spent some extra time in the bathroom Friday morning, it felt great to make my face and feel like a woman preparing for partying. I do not do much make up, I applied some pinkish lip gloss did my eyelashes, and dried my hair in.

My preparations however certainly had an effect on Eric, who grinned ear to ear when he saw me leaving the bathroom.

'Who is the lucky fellow?' He asked.

'You are.' I replied and planted a kiss on his face.

'I have a few minutes, how about a quick blowjob?'

'Ha! A few minutes for you and half an hour for me to recreate this piece of art.' I said pointing at my face.

'Very well, pretty lady. Enjoy your party, you deserve it!'

'Thanks.'

'And take your time, I'll have a Zoom meeting at 8. US client...'

He rolled his eyes.

'Aww, no porn for you tonight while I'm away.'

'There'll be when you come home!'

Friday dragged on. We finished with the project and had very little to do. At 4 Lucas our manager decided it was enough and we headed out to a nearby bar.

We finally sat down to a table each of us nursing a drink. I started with a rose, the rest of the gang chose something stronger.

'God it's early.' Complained Margo, an impish young woman. We were not on the best terms with each other. I sensed she was envy of me for some reason. The feeling was mutual, she had gorgeous ample boobs.

'You complained all day that you wanted to party, now you are here, and what do you do? Complain some more!' Lucas scolded her. He was nearing 50, a heavyset man, with a bearded face.

'I wanted to party, but this? This not it yet. I want to shake my cute butt.'

'Then shake it, and let the adults talk.' Said Becky. She was front-end, my team. She was about my age, a beautiful woman with a wicked sense of humour.

'Talking about shaking ass.' She looked at me raising an eyebrow.

I looked at her dumbfounded? How could she possibly knew about my molestation in Tuesday evening? And why did she bring it up here?

'What are you talking about?' Asked Margo, when I failed to respond.

'Trix do you want to talk about your big decision?' Becky asked me.

Then I put it together. Becky did not know about what had happened. I had told her about I wanted to learn ballroom dancing and she simply referred to that. I nodded and quickly took a sip of rose.

'Eric and I went to a ballroom dance class.' I said and waited. They did not disappoint. They all broke in laughter except Becky whom I had already talked about it.

'Why?' Was Lucas's question.

'Because I absolutely hated the idea.' When they did not say anything I went on. 'Come on guys, you know me. I am a geek, I write front end code, read fantasy and sci-fi.'

'But you can dance!'

'No I can shake my butt. And that is enough most of the time... But just thinking about dancing those weird dances. Publicly... Brr, I was scared by the thought of it. I still am.'

'It was a dare then.' Said Lucas.

'Was it worth it?' Asked Margo.

Suddenly I saw in my mind's eye the man I danced with, felt his legs between my legs.

'Yes.' I answered.

The afternoon turned into evening. Finally there was music and there were people on the dance floor. We girls joined them, while Lucas remained at our table fiddling with his mobile.

I felt safe. I was hidden amongst the other writhing bodies, in semi-darkness. We danced, and we drank.

'He likes you.' Margo told me when we went to the bar for another or round. This time I had melon vodka.

'Who likes me?

'That dude with the tattoo. He looked over here a couple of times. And I caught his eyes when you danced. He liked what he saw I tell you that.' I followed her gaze. There was a man standing at the counter a few meters away. He was tall muscular in a too tight t-shirt. His left arm was covered in tattoos. He was watching the dancing crowd.

He vaguely reminded me of Eric. Not the physical appearance but his calmness, his confidence. I kept looking at her. He sipped his beer. He did not look our way.

'False alarm. And besides I am married.' I said to Margo. She shrugged.

'You're probably right. Hang on I forgot the money.' She winked and darted toward our table leaving me alone at the bar, waiting for our drinks.

I risked another quick glance at the man. He was still there. Not looking my way. Finally I got our drinks, and paid. I managed to take the four glasses of alcohol but not without difficulties. I beelined to our table through the crowd, hands full.

'Is this all for me love?' I heard someone close, and the same time I felt a hand grabbing my hip and pulling sideways. And there he was in front of me. A sweating drunken guy, in office attire, his tie loose. An office drone celebrating the weekend. He pulled me closer. I tried to keep my balance and spilled some of Lucas' beer right on my chest.

Office suit chuckled in delight.

'I barely touched you and you're already wet! You are a keeper!' he yelled. 'Let me help you love!'

He reached out toward me. For a split second I thought he would grab my boobs, but he wanted a drink. I managed a half step back spilling more drink on myself. Office suit pushed on.

'Come on sweety, let me have a drink on you.' He reached out again and I moved the drinks out of his way, but that left my chest exposed. His eyes lit up and mauled at my left breast. I felt his fingers dig into my flesh through the thin fabric of my dress, my bra. My nipple pushed against his palm. He suddenly calmed down as if he could not believe his luck. He had the look of a boy who finally got the train set for Christmas.

He was not a boy though, and now with the drinks out of the way, one hand on my hip another firmly grabbing my breast he moved in to the kill. His lips parted, I smelled the alcohol on his breath.

'Get you hand off me you pisshead.' Finally I found my voice. I had four glasses in my hands and I used all of them.

It happened in a flash. He let me go and stood there. Drenched in four different types alcohol. I heard laughter around us, people pointing fingers at my attacker.

Suddenly I got scared. What if he attacked me? But he just stood there, looking at me with confusion and disappointment on his face.

'Come girl!' I heard Becky's voice, and there she was with Lucas and Margo. They surrounded me and guided to our table.

'I am so sorry Trix.' Said Margo, I heard in her voice she was close to tears.

'What an asshole.' It was Lucas.

'Let me dry it up.' Said Becky I tried to dry the alcohol from my dress.

'It's all right guys. I survived.'

'Hell yes!' Said Becky. 'I'm proud of you girl.'

Margo held out her hand to me. It was shaking. I took it and squeezed it.

'I left you there, because I was sure that tattoo guy would make a move on you. Or at least helps you when he sees you struggling with the drinks.'

'I am a big girl Margo, I managed with drinks.'

'You did indeed!' Becky yelled. She looked at me with pride.

'Here, I pay for the drinks and get another round.' Margo tried to give me money but I shook my head.

'Maybe it is time to head home?' Suggested Lucas. We knew he could not hold his liquor well.

He was downvoted, Margo and he set out to get our lost round. I scanned the crowd. The asshole who grabbed me disappeared. He either went home or were busy drying himself in the men's restroom.

I was still upset. I was angry. I was breathing heavy, my hands shaking. I felt my face burning. I kept recalling what he had done to me in a matter of seconds.

'I'm glad to see you bounced back quickly Trix.' Said Becky. I looked at her in confusion.

'You were devouring him with your gaze.' She turned her head to the dance floor, her chin indicating the direction I had been looking in the past minute.

There he was, the tattooed guy, who allegedly checked me out at the bar. He was dancing. Well... was standing rhythmically. He was not a dancer by any means, but sure was an impressive sight.

'Prrrr... I am not surprised you are flushed. Margo mentioned him when...' She stopped.

'Yes he is. But Margo was wrong.' I told her, and kept my head turned to the man. And analysing my current state of mind. This was my job after all. Critically analyse data, and write code based on the outcome.

Apparently Becky thought I was aroused by that man. I had shown the symptoms. I was breathing heavy, I felt my cheeks burning. Could it be? And did it happen because of this man or because of office suit? I then recalled what happened at the end of my first dance class.

It did not take long to draw the conclusion. By the time Margo and Lucas returned with the drinks. I had a working theory.

I sat at my place for the rest of the evening scanning the dance floor and quietly enjoying my drink, my aching nipples, and my wet pussy.

I did not find him on the dance floor. He was at the bar. I stood, told the gang that I needed a glass of water and a walked straight to him. He looked miserable, the suit was wrinkled, the tie was gone. He stood, with a drink in his hands, his back to the crowd. I saw he had a bald patch which he tried to hide with a comb over.

I stopped behind him. I felt as if some overwhelming power got hold of me. As if I were a predator prowling the jungle and finally found the prey wandering off from his mates. The sorry loser, who knew the feeling of my tit under his sweaty palm.

I knew what it felt like when he grabbed my tit. It was like a transaction , an exchange of reactions. He wanted to feel my body,and I...

I did not want to be felt up. I wanted that moment of vulnerability. The confusion, the loss of control, when I was a fragile herbivore in the maws of a predator. I wanted the shame when my friends dragged me away, knowing that a man enjoyed the firmness of my breast.

I wanted humiliation.

I fixed my blouse, and made sure that my nipples were visible through the material. I slumped my shoulders, and ever so slightly arched forward. I closed my thighs but opened my arms a little. I bowed my head a bit, I looked at him with wide eyes. I tried everything to look submissive.

'Excuse me sir.' I said finally and touched his shoulder. I felt his body shudder in surprise. When he turned back I recognized a strange expression appeared on his face.

It was, I realized with great disappointment, fear.

'I am so sorry miss. Please let me apologize.' He was still drunk and he gesticulated he almost spilt his drink on me. Which made him even more terrified.

'Listen miss, I was drunk...I still am. That was absolutely inappropriate.'

'My response was inappropriate. I ruined your suit, and humiliated you in front of others. I can be such a bitch sometimes.'

'Don't say that, please. You are a beautiful woman... I 'm sorry I did not mean... You know what I...'

I wanted to scream in frustration. I wanted to slap him and tell him to stop blabbering. Stop being a loser idiot and be a loser asshole. And treat me like someone who is not worthy of him.

'I know.' I lied and raised my arm to touch him again, to provoke him.

My movement scared him. He lowered his eyes from my face and saw my nipples. His face went red. He looked like he wanted to run away.

'Are you waiting for your drinks?' I heard a voice behind me. I turned, it was tattoo guy towering above me. His eyes were fixed on office suit.

'No, I finished.' Office man said and he quickly disappeared the crowd.

'I hope the gentleman was not troubling you. I saw what happened before. I am...'

'Maybe you could have helped?' I cut in. 'You know, when he was manhandling my tits and tried to force his tongue down my throat?'

I was shaking with frustration. I hated that coward pervert and hated this knight in shining armour for scaring away the pervert. My knight stared at me in disbelief, surely he was used to a different kind of reaction from women.

'Bastard.' I added and left.

'I am tired folks, time for me to head home.' I declared when I got to our table, and met agreement from the gang.

Both Becky, and Margo hugged me when we got out. I got in a taxi and was at home in half an hour. I used the 30 minutes to hatch a plan how to release my frustration. Poor Eric, I thought.

Eric was sitting on our coach in the living room with his laptop on his legs when I entered. A man with a US accent was talking about a building project somewhere in Asia.

'Sorry.' I mouthed in silence to him as I sneaked in the room.

'Don't worry Bee, I'm on mute. Mr. Carver sure likes to hear his own voice. Hang on, am I on mute?' He panicked and then calmed down.

'Yes, I am. How was your outing?'

'Frustrating.'

'Yeah, it must have been though. Refusing all the hot studs offering to pay your drinks.'

'Yes, at one point we even showered in booze. And say, is your camera on?' I asked and started unbuttoning my blouse.

'No...' He said as if suspecting a trap. 'It's more of presentation, not a meeting. But I had to show up.'

'Good.'

I let the blouse fall. I did not dress for seduction, I had a plain white bra under the blouse. But it showed enough boobs to get Eric's attention.

I loosened my trousers, and slowly peeled them off. I could smell the odour of my soaked, aching pussy. I stood before Eric in a white bra, green panties and body-colour stockings. Not the sexiest outfit, but by the look of my husband's face it worked.

I slowly turned around and let her examine each curve of my body. When I faced him again I waited until his eyes found my eyes. Holding his gaze I sunk to my knees. Then I went down on all fours. Slowly rawled to him. His lips parted in disbelief, shot a quick glance at the laptop screen, then looked back at me mesmerized.

I finally reached him, took the laptop from his legs and placed it on coffee table. I crawled between Eric and the laptop. His eyes widened in disbelief. If by some unfortunate accident the camera would turn on Mr. Carver and co. could see my ass filling up Eric's thumbnail image. I wiggled my ass a little, imagining the unfortunate accident. I couldn't help moaning out loud, still holding my husband's gaze.

I placed my hand in his thighs and gently pushed them apart. I parted my lips and formed an 'O' with them. I blinked rapidly a couple of times.

'Oh, god.' Eric exclaimed and reached for his trousers. He lifted his hip and I pulled it down. Along came his trunks. His cock sprung up, erect, but I saw I still had work to do. I moved closer, and lowered my head to his crotch. The 'O' my lips formed was not wide enough to accommodate his penis, so I let it force my lips wider apart. I lowered even deeper until my nose reached his crotch.

Fortunately he hadn't a huge cock which made deepthroating easy. Once I was all the way down I let out a loud (but muffled) moan. That did it. Eric's penis stiffened and he started to move his hip. I let him slowly fuck my mouth. I tasted him, my tongue caressing his member.

I thought reaching into my panties and masturbate, but decided against it. It was not about my pleasure I was here to serve a man and be denied. I was here to blow him and eat his spunk while an arrogant business executive gave a lecture about investments to my round ass.

Eric's movements became faster, I heard him breathing heavy.

'I'm coming.' He warned, always the gentleman. I impaled my mouth on his cock and accepted the first hot in my mouth, then I raised my head and kept jerking him pointing his twitching cock square to my face, my mouth, my eyes. His cock kept spurting hot cum on my face, to the corner of my eyes, even onto my hair.

'Thank you.' I bowed my head when he finished. I turned around and sat down between his legs. I looked at his laptop, straight into the camera. I felt his cum slowly dripping from my face onto my boobs, trickling down into my bra. I sat there for a minute and watched Mr. Carver. He was a middle aged man, who probably spent his little spare time split between a tanning salon and a gym. I instantly disliked him.

I puckered my lips at him and stood up, showing the turned off camera my cum covered tits, and my dark bush which showed through the thin fabric of my panties.

'Thank you!' Eric said when he finally caught his breath. I looked down on him. He looked back with adoration in his eyes.

'Do you want a beer, or tea?'

'What... a tea... I... my throat is dry.'

'Mine is well lubricated.' I said and headed to the kitchen. I heard him groan behind me.

I put the kettle on. I went to the bathroom and peed. I looked in the mirror when I finished. I stood there and watched the cum drying on my face until I heard the water boil in the kitchen.

I poured the water, put the filter in, waited. I heard multiple voices from the living room. When the tea was ready I brought the cup to Eric. He was talking, with his trouser on, the laptop still on the coffee table.

'Yes Sam, I can start building a model first thing on Monday morning.' He said, he shot a panicked glance at me when I approached him. I was still in my bra and panties, and at this point he was not sure if I stop outside the view of the camera. I knew it was on.

'Thank you Eric.' I heard Mr. Carver's voice. I stayed far from Eric and offered him the cup. He took it from me.

'Is that Mrs. Fontana?' Mr. Carver wanted to know. He ma#ust have seen my hand.

'Yes, that's my wife, Beatrix.'

'What a lovely name. Hello Beatrix.'

'Hello Sam!' I yelled back. I decided to have a little more fun. I quickly stepped to my blouse which was still on the floor where I dropped it. I quickly pulled off my stocking and panties. Other voices joined and greeted me. Some of them was female. I recognized only the voice of Serge, Eric's boss.

'I am sorry to stole your husband on Friday evening.' Mr Carver went on.

'We did not have any plans for tonight.' Said Eric. 'And this project is a challenge which I...'

I picked up my blouse. With straight legs, and my butt turned to Eric.

'I can't hear you Eric, looks like the image is frozen too.' I turned around I started to button the blouse. The camera image was in order, it was Eric who looked frozen as he looked at me.

'Can you hear me know Sam.' He managed finally.

'Loud and clear. Anyway, let's call it a day. We speak on Monday.'

'Wait Sam!' I yelled.

I moved behind the sofa outside the view of the camera, positioned myself behind Eric and bent down to show my face.

'I wanted to say hello properly.' I said and smiled at the man on the screen. I felt the dried cum pulling my skin. The sofa covered my naked lower body and I was far enough that Carver could not see the streaks of cum on my face and hair. I reached between my legs, and pushed two fingers deep into my pussy. I did not masturbate just wanted to be penetrated while I talked to this man.

'I'm glad you did that.' Carver's face lit up as he smiled back. He was a bit of a let down though. I initially imagined him as the typical arrogant American manager, but he seemed like a nice guy with that smile.

'It was nice to meet you Beatrix, and Eric. I'm out!'

The others left the meeting too, saying goodbye one by one. I kept my eyes on the tiny camera. I did not move, my fingers delightfully stretching my pussy. It would have felt great to rub it, but I remained motionless.

12